So, I finally decided to make a Tumblr.

After a while of procrastinating.

I finally did it.

Also, I spent a while making this account, and now I don't know what to post...

Oh right. I'll fix that. I just assumed more parts were trashed before/during Exdeath wanted to be a douche and trash things up more with his tower.
Well yeah. But that was caused by the Trickster shenanigans, which Pkmn already knew about. :P

Also, I spent a while making this account, and now I don't know what to post...
Reblog stuff.

Follow accounts, and reblog stuff.

That's how Tumblr works.

The average user produces very little original content -- it's kind of the norm. :D

• Useful
Reactions: Takumi and Minerva
Reblog stuff.

Follow accounts, and reblog stuff.

That's how Tumblr works.

The average user produces very little original content -- it's kind of the norm. :D

Alright, I'll find something.

My tumblr is called divinesilverdingo, by the way. My avatar is of my Corrin from Fire Emblem Fates, and my cover photo is from some film that I had a screenshot from.

So, yeah. Follow me if you want.

Reactions: Takumi
A link if anyone wants it:

A Silver Paladin

I'll get something up there soon.

Alright, I'll find something.

My tumblr is called divinesilverdingo, by the way. My avatar is of my Corrin from Fire Emblem Fates, and my cover photo is from some film that I had a screenshot from.

So, yeah. Follow me if you want.
I just followed you. You should be able to find my account from there. ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Minerva
Screen%20Shot%202016-06-05%20at%2010.23.51%20PM.png

SO I FOUND THIS ON TUMBLR AND DECIDED I COULDN'T JUST LEAVE IT THERE.

@Gwazi Magnum

Well yeah. But that was caused by the Trickster shenanigans, which Pkmn already knew about. :P
I find it amusing that just about every single thing that's going wrong in this RP, including the Dalek invasion geting out of hand, can be traced back to the Trickster event :P

So, I finally decided to make a Tumblr.

After a while of procrastinating.

I finally did it.
Followed.

Even though I barely touch the site. XD
Screen%20Shot%202016-06-05%20at%2010.23.51%20PM.png

SO I FOUND THIS ON TUMBLR AND DECIDED I COULDN'T JUST LEAVE IT THERE.

@Gwazi Magnum
The Sherlock one is so spot on. XD
I find it amusing that just about every single thing that's going wrong in this RP, including the Dalek invasion geting out of hand, can be traced back to the Trickster event :P
It's a tricky one that. :P

I know. XD It's why the Trickster arc is the first thing listed in the general summary even though it's technically not chronologically accurate, because it's pretty much the central thing that caused everything else to happen, so it's easiest to just get that out of the way first and then refer back to it in everything else's summaries. XD

Oh my...this is very long o.o
May I throw up a character sheet for Danganronpa? I don't believe I saw it on the accepted/abandoned fandoms list.
@Kaga-kun
:D Yes! Donganronpa is available!

And don't worry about the length. Most of what goes on in the OOC is unrelated chatter. We sort of use the place as a member lounge, and I encourage you to join us!

As for the IC, well, that's why there's a "general summary" on the OP that goes over all the major events that have happened thus far. The general summary can never bee completely up-to-date, however, nor does it tell you much about where everyone's characters are currently, which is why I still always give specialized summaries every time a new player signs up, to tell them what the general summary can't.

But, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it! For now, just focus on making your character. And feel free to speak up if you have any other questions. ^^

Name: Danganronpa (goes by Dani)
Appearance:
____monokuma_girl____by_larenn-d8cqgge.jpg

(apologies for the slightly revealing outfit, I'll rp her more modestly)
Personality: Dani is all about opposites, and her chaotic appearance is just one example of this. Her disassociative identity disorder (DID) makes it difficult for her to make friends, but once you befriend both sides of her she is extremely loyal and will defend you to the very end.
Dani has two sides to her. The first is bubbly and sweet, if a little quiet, willing to help but always holding to her own agenda. She is patient, but while she may come across as kind she only acts for herself. Sometimes this may mean helping others, but it's more a side effect than an actual goal.
The second is manic, pursuing her own pleasure above all else. Anything that interests her she will dissect and enjoy. Occasionally this leads to awkward situations, such as the whole "I wanted to figure out human anatomy" event. This side gets frustrated easily, and wastes no time on things that don't hold her interest.
Abilities and Equipment:
She has a seemingly unlimited supply of razor sharp scissors concealed about her person:
tumblr_mnmvr0KTun1r59l0wo1_100.png

Pinned on the pocket of her hoodie is a sterling silver school crest:
Spike-Danganronpa-Trigger-Happy-Havoc-ACG-The-School-Badge-Metal-Brooch-Hope-peak-Gakuen-COSPLAY-Pins.jpg_220x220.jpg

Lastly, when she's upset or angry she tends to conjour a pair of black knuckles, a favourite of hers for threatening people:
82e0401b24f0484f928fafe5f3cd75fd.png

Home: Dani resides in the overgrown ruins of a high school on the outskirts of Fandom Square.
40a1f766a0d44cef8ec90c65a903ffb2.png

The school contains many rooms, including dorms, classrooms, and specialty rooms like a multi-media room and physics lab. Many of the dorms and classrooms are rundown, and as of current Dani lives there alone, wandering campus by herself when not running around with others.
Quirks: Dani loves the combination of black/white/red, and has several bad jokes to tell involving the three colours. She is also a gymnast, and very flexible.
Other: I hope everything here is okay! I can totally expand it if you need me to. Also I just want to put it out there I didn't add in DID for extra edginess. I'm very particular RPing mental illnesses as I'm aware they effect many people and can ruin lives. The only reason I added DID was that I am personally diagnosed with it and I'll be careful not to treat it lightly. While the character is a little ridiculous the illness isn't, and I'll do my best to write it with the seriousness it deserves. So...ye. Just in case you were worried about that ^-^

Dani loves the combination of black/white/red, and has several bad jokes to tell involving the three colours.
OOH OOH I'VE GOT ONE!

What's black and white and red all over?

Paul's face during this interview.

tumblr_mwclaetFV81rncbpro1_400.gif

... So now that I've gotten that out of my system,

Also I just want to put it out there I didn't add in DID for extra edginess. I'm very particular RPing mental illnesses as I'm aware they effect many people and can ruin lives. The only reason I added DID was that I am personally diagnosed with it and I'll be careful not to treat it lightly. While the character is a little ridiculous the illness isn't, and I'll do my best to write it with the seriousness it deserves. So...ye. Just in case you were worried about that ^-^
Mmm. This is good. I appreciate this!

Speaking of which, let me know if there's anything I can do to make this RP a little easier for you. I know how much of a barrier mental illness can be to RPing sometimes, and I try my best to be accommodating -- so if that means giving you more frequent reminders or recaps or anything, then I'd be happy to. At the same time, though, I don't want to baby you or anything, so I'll let you decide your own comfort level and choose what sort of help you want, if any. Still, if there's ever any small thing I can do to make life easier for you, feel free to message me.

And now that that's all out of the way -- this looks good! ^^ I'll add you to the accepted list.

I'll help you get started with the RP in a moment. For now, you can start by reading the "general summary" on the OP.

Speaking of which, let me know if there's anything I can do to make this RP a little easier for you. I know how much of a barrier mental illness can be to RPing sometimes, and I try my best to be accommodating -- so if that means giving you more frequent reminders or recaps or anything, then I'd be happy to. At the same time, though, I don't want to baby your or anything, so I'll let you decide your own comfort level and choose what sort of help you want, if any. Still, if there's ever any small thing I can do to make life easier for you, feel free to message me.
Thank you very much, you're so kind. I shouldn't be too much of a bother, sometimes I do disappear for a day or two but I'll be sure to message you if such a case arises. ^_^ I'm on medication so it's all largely under control.
And now that that's all out of the way -- this looks good! ^^ I'll add you to the accepted list.
Wooo!!! I'll read up on the IC happenings c:

@CandyPrincess Here's a summary I gave to another member just a few days ago. As far as most groups are concerned, not much has changed since then, so it works just as well. The point of this summary is to tell you where everyone's characters are currently, so that you can decide which group to jump in with.

Bear in mind, though, that this summary is written under the assumption that you've already read the "general summary". So if you haven't finished reading that yet, I suggest doing so before looking at this.

Gem-chasing group: Currently contains Trigun, Teen Titans, Submachine, and Cowboy Bebop.
After Triguniverse split apart, Trigun — and a bunch of other fandoms who met up with Trigun around that time — all struggled to figure out what to do with SU's gem in order to "revive" her. Before they could figure it out, though, they were distracted by the pillar of light that shot into the sky when Exdeath escaped from FF's ship, and then they were attacked by a group of goblins who also escaped at that time. One of the goblins managed to get a hold of SU's gem and ran off with it. The group chased the goblins, eventually making their way to the goblin who had the gem (except for Space Dandy, who made a wrong turn somewhere along the way), only to find that the goblin had its arms sliced off and the gem was in the possession of Exdeath, who then vanished.

Screaming Group: Currently contains Touhou, A Dark Room, Don't Hug Me I'm Scared, Star Wars, Megaman, Mass Effect, and Type-Moon.
The screaming group didn't form out of anything special — they were just a bunch of fandoms who all kind of gathered on the streets of Fandom Square, discussing the apparent chaos that had happened recently. The group, which originally consisted of DHM, SW, Megaman, and TM, were then joined by Mass Effect and A Dark Room, who were at the crash site and sought out other fandoms after what happened with Exdeath. Touhou also joined them, although she mistook DHM for a Trickster and tried to attack them. The conflict seemed to de-escalate when the other group members explained that DHM was not a Trickster, but then things re-escalated again when DHM felt the need to sing a song to Touhou about making assumptions about people based on their appearances. Then the group got DHM under control, so now things are chill again.

Museum Group: Currently contains Doctor Who, Sherlock, Final Fantasy, Dragon Age, and Fire Emblem.
The group is currently being attacked by Daleks. They just now heard the sound of the Doctor's TARDIS lifting off, to which Sherlock thought that the Doctor had summoned the TARDIS to them, but he had done no such thing. What actually happened is that a Dalek managed to enter the TARDIS, which then freed RvB (who had previously been chained up inside the TARDIS), and then RvB attacked the Dalek, opened up its metal suit, took the real Dalek out, and then climbed in and took its place. RvB then forced the Beatles (who had previously just been resting in the TARDIS and doing no harm to anyone) to fly the TARDIS somewhere else, holding him at gunpoint (er, laser-point?).

Idiot Route Group: Currently contains JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Adventure Time, RvB, the Beatles, and Undertale.
JoJo, Undertale, and AT were all just sort of derping around on JoJo's island when they saw the TARDIS appear nearby. RvB then zoomed out of the TARDIS, dragging the Beatles along with him and tossing him onto the ground. The Beatles then struggled to explain how dangerous and unpredictable RvB was, urging the others to keep an eye on him. JoJo, however, misinterpreted his warning as being about the TARDIS's owner — the Doctor — rather than the metal-clad being that had just exited it. JoJo apparently doesn't like the Doctor very much, and so his response to all of this was to attempt to destroy the TARDIS by furiously punching it. Thankfully, that did not destroy it, and the Beatles went on to nag JoJo about what a terrible idea that was as he made sure to actually lock the TARDIS door this time. Meanwhile, Undertale has decided to mess around with RvB a bit and learn more about this "dangerous" and "unpredictable" entity.

Also, there is now one new group that isn't listed here -- and that's the group forming around Exdeath's Tower, which was recently spotted by both Pokemon and Wizard101, both of whom are now on their way to investigate. This honestly seems to be the best group for new members to jump into right now, so I would recommend it. In the end, though, the choice is still yours.

Let me know if you have any other questions. ^^

OOH OOH I'VE GOT ONE!

What's black and white and red all over?

Paul's face during this interview.

tumblr_mwclaetFV81rncbpro1_400.gif

... So now that I've gotten that out of my system,
.../me bops Kaga with a rolled-up newspaper