Lol, okay.

Many of her Pokemon would just find it amusing to randomly walk into the kitchen to see if she'll feed them and just happen to see her dancing.
Oooohhhhh ok.

That makes a lot more sense than implying she has a stalker. XD

@Takumi Summary time!! ^^

Ok, so, firstly, this summary is written under the assumption that you've already read the "general summary" on the OP. If you haven't done that yet, I highly suggest you do that now (otherwise, you'll be missing out on quite a bit).

Now then -- this specialized summary is built around the groups that currently exist in the IC. It'll tell you what each group in the IC is currently doing and how they got to that point, so that you can decide which group you want Pokemon to jump in with.

ALSO, don't forget about Pokemon's brief involvement in the Trickster arc, like I PMed you about. As for what happened after Pokemon's original owner left? That's for you to decide. (And you're free to say that nothing interesting happened if that's easier for you.)

Just remember -- Pokemon has already been active and doing stuff today. So you can't start off with her just waking up at the start of the day like everyone else has been doing with their intro posts. :P Especially since it has to be well into the afternoon by now. Also! Now that I think about it -- it was already established way back under Pokemon's original owner that she and Trigun are friends, so she would recognize her if you send her in that direction. And she might also recognize Touhou from earlier, as well.

At any rate, here's what the groups are up to!

Gem-chasing group: Currently contains Trigun, Teen Titans, Submachine, and Cowboy Bebop.
After Triguniverse split apart, Trigun — and a bunch of other fandoms who met up with Trigun around that time — all struggled to figure out what to do with SU's gem in order to "revive" her. Before they could figure it out, though, they were distracted by the pillar of light that shot into the sky when Exdeath escaped from FF's ship, and then they were attacked by a group of goblins who also escaped at that time. One of the goblins managed to get a hold of SU's gem and ran off with it. The group chased the goblins, eventually making their way to the goblin who had the gem (except for Space Dandy, who made a wrong turn somewhere along the way), only to find that the goblin had its arms sliced off and the gem was in the possession of Exdeath, who then vanished.

Screaming Group: Currently contains Touhou, A Dark Room, Don't Hug Me I'm Scared, Star Wars, Megaman, Mass Effect, and Type-Moon.
The screaming group didn't form out of anything special — they were just a bunch of fandoms who all kind of gathered on the streets of Fandom Square, discussing the apparent chaos that had happened recently. The group, which originally consisted of DHM, SW, Megaman, and TM, were then joined by Mass Effect and A Dark Room, who were at the crash site and sought out other fandoms after what happened with Exdeath. Touhou also joined them, although she mistook DHM for a Trickster and tried to attack them. The conflict seemed to de-escalate when the other group members explained that DHM was not a Trickster, but then things re-escalated again when DHM felt the need to sing a song to Touhou about making assumptions about people based on their appearances. Then the group got DHM under control, so now things are chill again.

Museum Group: Currently contains Doctor Who, Sherlock, Final Fantasy, Dragon Age, and Fire Emblem.
The group is currently being attacked by Daleks. They just now heard the sound of the Doctor's TARDIS lifting off, to which Sherlock thought that the Doctor had summoned the TARDIS to them, but he had done no such thing. What actually happened is that a Dalek managed to enter the TARDIS, which then freed RvB (who had previously been chained up inside the TARDIS), and then RvB attacked the Dalek, opened up its metal suit, took the real Dalek out, and then climbed in and took its place. RvB then forced the Beatles (who had previously just been resting in the TARDIS and doing no harm to anyone) to fly the TARDIS somewhere else, holding him at gunpoint (er, laser-point?).

Idiot Route Group: Currently contains JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Adventure Time, RvB, the Beatles, and Undertale.
JoJo, Undertale, and AT were all just sort of derping around on JoJo's island when they saw the TARDIS appear nearby. RvB then zoomed out of the TARDIS, dragging the Beatles along with him and tossing him onto the ground. The Beatles then struggled to explain how dangerous and unpredictable RvB was, urging the others to keep an eye on him. JoJo, however, misinterpreted his warning as being about the TARDIS's owner — the Doctor — rather than the metal-clad being that had just exited it. JoJo apparently doesn't like the Doctor very much, and so his response to all of this was to attempt to destroy the TARDIS by furiously punching it. Thankfully, that did not destroy it, and the Beatles went on to nag JoJo about what a terrible idea that was as he made sure to actually lock the TARDIS door this time. Meanwhile, Undertale has decided to mess around with RvB a bit and learn more about this "dangerous" and "unpredictable" entity.

Let me know if you have any other questions about how to jump in! ^^

Last edited:
:D Hey guuuuys. I found this handy dandy guide on Tumblr that helps show you how to tell the Beatles apart -- specifically directed at the friends of Beatles fans, so that you can understand what the hell people like me are talking about!

Go on, friends, educate yourselves! :D

Reactions: Raven
Good morning RPers!! I've been considering slightly changing my username recently (and I say "slightly" because I still want it to be something with "Kaga" in it, just with a different ending), and, well, as you know, frequent username changes annoy the hell out of me! Sooo if I do change my username, I want to make sure I'm making a good choice, so that I won't want to change it back anytime soon. Aaand since you guys are also an important group that'll have to deal with my username change, I figured it might be good to get your input if you have any suggestions. :P

I have a thread set up for it here, if you'd like to comment!

So does anyone want to hear me ramble about my headcanons regarding the fandom of a popular 45-year-old movie or does no one really care.

So does anyone want to hear me ramble about my headcanons regarding the fandom of a popular 45-year-old movie or does no one really care.
Kaga-rambles are the best rambles! :D

Reactions: Takumi
Kaga-rambles are the best rambles! :D
Ok, so,

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

cuz like

Surely I'm not the first person to point out all the darker undertones in that movie. Even ignoring the completely out-of-left-field dark moments like the whole tunnel scene, there are still plenty of fan theories and headcanons that depict Wonka as some insane murderer, luring kids into his factory and then sitting back and doing nothing as all but one of them gets themselves (presumably) killed.

But that's the thing -- the film by itself is still mostly lighthearted, especially to a first-time viewer who's never heard all these crazy theories or watched some youtuber pick out all the clips that best support said theories. It's the fans who focus on these darker elements -- and they're probably a good chunk of the reason why the film is still so popular and so interesting to this day.

Which means that the fandom would surely emphasize these darker points, fully embracing the more sinister story that exists when you look at it through that lens.

So like, imagine the psychotic Willy Wonka as all these dark theories portray him but with far less subtlety -- that's basically how I imagine the fandom would be. He spends a lot of his day hidden away in his factory and no one bothers him because they're all too afraid of him and they'd rather just leave him alone. And then sometimes he just shows up in Fandom Square, being generally creepy and untrustworthy, and he keeps up that "friendly" smile nearly the whole time but it still just give off an unsettling vibe cuz you just know he's up to no good (although, you really don't want him to stop smiling -- because that's how you know you done fucked up).

I can even see him trying to lure away some less-intelligent fandom like RvB by making a path out of little pieces of candy that he lays on the ground, daintily placing each one while cheerfully humming 'The Candy Man' to himself...

Just something that popped into my head earlier today.

Okay, I think I want to join the gem chasing group.

Okay, I think I want to join the gem chasing group.
Alright then.

Actually though, now that I think about it, I should also mention another option -- Exdeath, who's off building his tower on the edge of town and is probably about to go all Crystal Gem mode soon (preferably featuring a magical girl transformation sequence, heh), aaand I'm assuming that the gem-chasing group was supposed to catch up with Exdeath fairly soon...?

I'm honestly not sure what @Neobullseye's plans were so I feel like I should ask before giving any solid suggestions on that. o_o

UNLESS you're not really interested in going after Exdeath at all. In which case -- feel free to jump right in with your current plan. ^^"

Alright then.

Actually though, now that I think about it, I should also mention another option -- Exdeath, who's off building his tower on the edge of town and is probably about to go all Crystal Gem mode soon (preferably featuring a magical girl transformation sequence, heh), aaand I'm assuming that the gem-chasing group was supposed to catch up with Exdeath fairly soon...?

I'm honestly not sure what @Neobullseye's plans were so I feel like I should ask before giving any solid suggestions on that. o_o

UNLESS you're not really interested in going after Exdeath at all. In which case -- feel free to jump right in with your current plan. ^^"

Hmmm. If the plan is to possibly have them catch up to Exdeath than I wouldn't mind waiting yo have PKMN just so happen to end up in their area through the convenience of a bird pokemon.

Hmmm. If the plan is to possibly have them catch up to Exdeath than I wouldn't mind waiting yo have PKMN just so happen to end up in their area through the convenience of a bird pokemon.
Wait, by "their area" do you mean the area they're in now or the place where Exdeath is that they'll likely find sooner-or-later?

Because, well, you could have Pkmn show up on a bird pokemon in either case -- in fact, that's what I assumed you'd be doing if you just went with your original plan of having her join the gem group.

The only reason I'm waiting for Neo's input is so that I know if it'll be a good idea to suggest that you drop in on Exdeath instead of going straight for the gem group.

Wait, by "their area" do you mean the area they're in now or the place where Exdeath is that they'll likely find sooner-or-later?

Because, well, you could have Pkmn show up on a bird pokemon in either case -- in fact, that's what I assumed you'd be doing if you just went with your original plan of having her join the gem group.

The only reason I'm waiting for Neo's input is so that I know if it'll be a good idea to suggest that you drop in on Exdeath instead of going straight for the gem group.

Place that Exdeath is at that they'll find at some point.

Place that Exdeath is at that they'll find at some point.
Oh, ok.

Then yeah, you can show up there -- I just want to get the go-ahead from Neo first since I'm not sure what his plans are.

• Useful
About Exdeath's tower: I had already established that when he created his tower he was just outside Fandom City, on the side opposite to where the main groups were. I don't know how far along the Goblin chase took everyone, but I think they should still be a decent distance away. The tower is about ten floors high and surrounded by hills so steep they might as well be walls on three sides to ward off intruders, but of course there's nothing stopping anyone from flying straight over all of this. Also, in the process of said tower being created several buildings were heavily damaged; I'd assume that at least someone would notice all of this by now (albeit not necessarily one of the Fandoms in the gem chasing group).

As for Exdeath himself; I was planning on having him warp to the top floor of his tower. Although an SNES RPG villain, Exdeath is far from stupid and would not experiment with a magical power smack dab in the middle of an open field :P. Of course, there's nothing stopping Pkmn from having entered the tower while Exdeath was away or even just flying straight to the top; I'm just saying that he won't be outside.

• Useful
About Exdeath's tower: I had already established that when he created his tower he was just outside Fandom City, on the side opposite to where the main groups were. I don't know how far along the Goblin chase took everyone, but I think they should still be a decent distance away. The tower is about ten floors high and surrounded by hills so steep they might as well be walls on three sides to ward off intruders, but of course there's nothing stopping anyone from flying straight over all of this. Also, in the process of said tower being created several buildings were heavily damaged; I'd assume that at least someone would notice all of this by now (albeit not necessarily one of the Fandoms in the gem chasing group).

As for Exdeath himself; I was planning on having him warp to the top floor of his tower. Although an SNES RPG villain, Exdeath is far from stupid and would not experiment with a magical power smack dab in the middle of an open field :P. Of course, there's nothing stopping Pkmn from having entered the tower while Exdeath was away or even just flying straight to the top; I'm just saying that he won't be outside.
This re-description makes me want to introduce DMT by just having him walk by like "oh look, a random tower surrounded by hills in the middle of a damaged city. ...... i should attempt to explore it because why not."

maybe~

This re-description makes me want to introduce DMT by just having him walk by like "oh look, a random tower surrounded by hills in the middle of a damaged city. ...... i should attempt to explore it because why not."

maybe~
You might as well! It would be a good way to get a new group started -- especially with Pkmn there. ^^"

You might as well! It would be a good way to get a new group started -- especially with Pkmn there. ^^"

ye ok then :D

i have to go over DMT's CS again cuz it's been a while since i looked at it....

i suddenly want to make like 1239050382724 more characters.

ok it's actually like 2 or 3 but i need to stop.

why can i not turn off my ideas????

Edit: I have decided that I will limit myself to having no more characters than anyone else. The current limit is 5 (Gwazi and Kaga). Right now I have 4 (DHM, Sub, ADR, and DMT). My 5th will be Rusty Lake, though I won't introduce him until much later down the road.

There! That solves the problem of me wanting to make a new character every 2 seconds.

Lol actually it doesn't. It will prevent me from actually making them, but not from wanting to.

Last edited by a moderator:
i suddenly want to make like 1239050382724 more characters.

ok it's actually like 2 or 3 but i need to stop.

why can i not turn off my ideas????
adhd-shirt-logo-lg.gif

I can relate.

HERE'S A TIP: Instead of thinking in terms of fully-fleshed out characters, see if you can just limit yourself to OOC rambling, instead. owo That's what I do.