• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Oh.

I mean, I still don't think that would be super accurate, since, like I said, memes are spread beyond their source material... Seeing more JoJo references and JoJo hype makes sense, but memes that go beyond their own fandom are kind of a different thing, I think.

Not that it matters, anyway.
That's kind of the result of people interested in multiple fandoms, or finding something to which their meme applies to outside of just the series.

Remember

884117096bf49fe9aa0fae10455bdc71.jpg

That's kind of the result of people interested in multiple fandoms, or finding something to which their meme applies to outside of just the series.

Remember

884117096bf49fe9aa0fae10455bdc71.jpg
MY EYES! MY EYES!

Reactions: Takumi and Flame
@Rithas Remember that time I was rambling about Steven Universe being dubbed into different languages?

This is kind of relevant to that. (And, amusingly, the French clip was one of the highlights of the whole thing. XD )

... *sigh* Ok, Gwazi's been gone for nearly half a week again.

If he's not back by tomorrow, I'll try to remember to hunt him down on Facebook and make sure he isn't planning on taking a 10-day absence or anything.

Me: Ok Internet, I need help filling the pokedex in Pokemon Pinball: Ruby and Sapphire. And because I've been burned by inaccurate information in online guides before, I'm going to check multiple sources before I know what to trust. So tell me... where can I catch Lileep?

Reputable sources: It's ONLY on the Sapphire board!!

Other, equally reputable sources: It's ONLY on the Ruby board!!

Me: ...

tumblr_m8f39v7oVl1rndcv2.gif

Me: Ok... does anyone know what Lileep's encounter rate is? So that I have a rough idea of how much time I should spend on one of the boards before I give up and assume it's not there?

All sources: ... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Me: You're very helpful.

YOU KNOW, THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN IN A NORMAL-ASS MAIN SERIES POKEMON GAME.

WHY ARE THESE RELATIVELY OBSCURE TITLES NOT GETTING ENOUGH LOVE? D:

Such is the life of ULTIMATE PIN-BALL (Pokemon Spin-off)

Me: Ok Internet, I need help filling the pokedex in Pokemon Pinball: Ruby and Sapphire. And because I've been burned by inaccurate information in online guides before, I'm going to check multiple sources before I know what to trust. So tell me... where can I catch Lileep?

Reputable sources: It's ONLY on the Sapphire board!!

Other, equally reputable sources: It's ONLY on the Ruby board!!

Me: ...

tumblr_m8f39v7oVl1rndcv2.gif
Inb4 it's only on the Emerald board :P

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kagayours
Me: Ok... does anyone know what Lileep's encounter rate is? So that I have a rough idea of how much time I should spend on one of the boards before I give up and assume it's not there?

All sources: ... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Me: You're very helpful.
According to Bulbapedia, the encounter rate of a Lileep is 45. Dunno where to catch it, though.

Edit: Sorry, didn't read the part where you weren't looking in the main series.

Such is the life of ULTIMATE PIN-BALL (Pokemon Spin-off)
Pokemon Pinball is serious business, yo. It is so much more than just pinball with a Pokemon coat of paint.

Honestly, the actual pinball mechanics fade into the background after a while. It's catching Pokemon that's important. @_@

According to Bulbapedia, the encounter rate of a Lileep is 45. Dunno where to catch it, though.

Edit: Sorry, didn't read the part where you weren't looking in the main series.
Yeah, I appreciate the help, but I wouldn't have such a hard time finding information if I was talking about the main series. ^^"

That being said, after seeing enough posts on various sites where people were all like "I was told Lileep is on the Sapphire board, but I've been here for ages and I can't find it, what am I doing wrong?", without seeing any similar complaints about the Ruby board, I'm going to assume it's on Ruby. (Or at least, that's where I'm going to start.)

ALSO, I JUST CAPTURED THE INCREDIBLY RARE AND HARD-TO-FIND LATIOS.

WHICH I ALREADY HAVE, SO I DON'T CARE ABOUT.

BUT I DO NEED LATIAS, AND...

how does this even happen.

Ruby Field - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

Lileep is mentioned in the Ocean part. Also: "Lileep, Staryu and Wailmer are not found on the Sapphire Field."
Yes... Bulbapedia would be one of the reputable sources that said it was only on Ruby...

But there were other reputable sources (I think Serebii was one of them) that said it was only on Sapphire, sooooo honestly, the fact that people are having so much trouble finding it on Sapphire is the most trustworthy piece of evidence I can find that it's Ruby-only. A lot more trustworthy than people just telling me it's on a certain board because I can't trust that anymore.

Also, I finally got around to bugging Gwazi on Facebook like I said I would today (and I almost just said I "gave him a poke" but then I remembered that's an actual thing on Facebook so I had to erase that so that my comment wouldn't be misinterpreted).

Anyway, it's no secret that I really don't like Facebook. However, for once, I logged onto Facebook and immediately saw something that pleased me, in the "trending topics" section no less.

Screen%20Shot%202016-05-25%20at%203.47.59%20PM.png

And I must say, that doesn't happen often.

That being said, I'm not going to dig the slightest bit deeper, because I really don't want to run into any of the shitty comments that I know I'll find with a topic like this, especially in a place like Facebook, but... this tiny thing right here by itself... that makes me happy. I'm glad that's getting attention.

ALSO

Screen%20Shot%202016-05-25%20at%209.09.35%20PM.png

It occurred to me, just looking at this screen... that... I have access to way too many pictures of Paul McCartney. And... someone should probably take this power away from me, because it is just too much.

I should not be able to use his face in so many different ways.

And now, a list of things the fandoms just don't talk about anymore:

Homestuck: "caucasian"
Doctor Who: "half-human"
Pokemon: "Pikablu"
Beatles: "Revolution 9"

...I should really go to bed now.

Screen%20Shot%202016-05-26%20at%2010.22.13%20AM.png

THERE ARE SO MANY UNNECESSARY WORDS HERE. O_O

And at the same time, the punctuation is just horrible >_<
I'm used to Ringo's punctuation at this point.

I'm just a little amazed at the combination of "songs tracks records", like... just pick one. You only needed one of those words.

And then of course there's "yours yours" but uh... that's just Ringo.