• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
The game of life?

... You said nothing of this till now. O_O
That's because, up until now, I was too busy actually writing it.

WHAT IS THIS GAME YOU SPEAK OF!?
Shhhhhh I can't tell you yeeeeeeet mostly because it's still up-in-the-air as to whether or not this will actually be a thing.

Basically there's this student-run organization at my school called the Video Game Development Association where we... literally make video games, and it's pretty legit. I originally got involved because I wanted to be an art person, so the only other thing I've really done so far is a bit of concept art for this other game that's already in the works, but then they held this writing contest where basically you submit the general idea for a game, with an emphasis on the characters and plot, as that's the big thing they were looking for this time around. And whoever wins the contest will become the lead creative director of the organization's next project -- meaning, the entire team will basically help you make your video game.

And I was super down-to-the-wire with my submission. It got to the point where I was frantically typing up the ending to the game with only 15 minutes left to submit, and then the fucking fire alarm in the building went off and I had to scurry outside with my notebook and laptop and sit outside on the grass while I struggled to finish it. And all the while, someone was blaring a shitty cover version of Yellow Submarine from their bedroom window. While the fire alarm was going off. And I didn't care, because I had a thing to submit. @_@

...SO UM I guess I'll tell you more about the game if it actually gets picked up. :P And bear in mind that it isn't exactly a huge organization and I only have four other competitors, so I do have a decent chance, here.

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
And I was super down-to-the-wire with my submission. It got to the point where I was frantically typing up the ending to the game with only 15 minutes left to submit, and then the fucking fire alarm in the building went off and I had to scurry outside with my notebook and laptop and sit outside on the grass while I struggled to finish it. And all the while, someone was blaring a shitty cover version of Yellow Submarine from their bedroom window. While the fire alarm was going off. And I didn't care, because I had a thing to submit. @_@

...SO UM I guess I'll tell you more about the game if it actually gets picked up. :P And bear in mind that it isn't exactly a huge organization and I only have four other competitors, so I do have a decent chance, here.
Well, good luck then! :3

Reactions: Kagayours
ON AN UNRELATED NOTE, I was fooled into believing that yesterday was St. Patrick's Day. ...Not that I really did anything to celebrate, but, yeah, I did legitimately believe that that's what yesterday was. ...On account of the fact that fucking everyone I saw was decked out in green and shamrocks and Irish things so ajskldfjkdslfdh

And only late last night did it come up in conversation, prompting my roommate to correct me about it and make me realize that it was not St. Patrick's Day. ....I was wrong. The Tumblr post I made yesterday was wrong. That's probably why it didn't get any notes.

@Gwazi Magnum @Rithas @JoJo @AquaTheLita @Soulless @neobullseye @The Silver Paladin @chillin @Raven

Update:

Since the RP search system apparently revolves around tags now, I went ahead and did the long-overdue task of giving this RP all the relevant tags that it should've had from the start, so that people can more easily find it. Let me know if there's anything else you think I should've included (especially since there were a lot of tags that I was sort of on-the-fence about, given the unusual nature of this RP).

• Useful
Reactions: Raven and Minerva
Sorry for the super-short Trigun post. I finally find time to write IC posts, and I'm just not feeling it. @_@ Ordinarily I would've waited till I was capable of writing something better, but, I didn't want to hold that group up any longer, seeing as how @chillin is kind of dependent on that group in order to jump in and stuff. >_>

Given our current Arc you could add dalek and cybermen

Given our current Arc you could add dalek and cybermen
...I'm pretty sure those aren't tags. owo" I was just using tags off of the "available tags" list.

Granted there was a Doctor Who tag, as well as tags for various other specific fandoms, but I wasn't sure if it would be right to include all of those...

tumblr_o416lm30uj1uw8h1ko1_1280.jpg

I

I don't recall getting a 2nd bicycle.

I don't recall it being possible to get more than one bicycle.

....I don't know how this happened.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
tumblr_o416q6K7TH1uw8h1ko1_1280.jpg

SHIT IT SAID I DEPOSITED THEM BUT THEY'RE STILL HERE SHITSHITSHITSHIT

Reactions: chillin
Are you the next Vinny?
There is a big difference between corruptions and glitches, my friend. ...And I've been screwing around with Gen I glitches for a long time. If I wanted to create some crazy glitchy effects, I could fuck up that game real quick.

Except I didn't want to do that to this particular copy, so I've been keeping the glitching on a controlled level. ...And what's interesting about this is that, well, given the fact that I wasn't trying to fuck anything up, it certainly caught me off-guard... Not to mention, it's a glitch that I've never even seen before (which is saying something).

Gen I Pokemon games are very fragile little creatures.

...I'm pretty sure those aren't tags. owo" I was just using tags off of the "available tags" list.

Granted there was a Doctor Who tag, as well as tags for various other specific fandoms, but I wasn't sure if it would be right to include all of those...
Oh... I'm still learning the tag system myself (and am slow cause I don't host or go actively hunting for RP's).
I didn't realize till yesterday (after the post) that the tags were pre-set.

Most fandom tags might not be appropiate to add here right now.
But I would add the Doctor Who one now given our Arc, and then just remove it when the Arc is over.

Oh... I'm still learning the tag system myself (and am slow cause I don't host or go actively hunting for RP's).
I didn't realize till yesterday (after the post) that the tags were pre-set.

Most fandom tags might not be appropiate to add here right now.
But I would add the Doctor Who one now given our Arc, and then just remove it when the Arc is over.
Mmmmm it still seems weird to use tags for just one fandom, which isn't even playable by anyone else.

My line of reasoning with most of the other specific fandom tags was that people who are looking for a roleplay based around that fandom can at least create their own character around said fandom if they come here, but even that seemed too cheap...

Mmmmm it still seems weird to use tags for just one fandom, which isn't even playable by anyone else.

My line of reasoning with most of the other specific fandom tags was that people who are looking for a roleplay based around that fandom can at least create their own character around said fandom if they come here, but even that seemed too cheap...
Well it's up to you. But since the Trickster Arc lasted for about a year, I figured we might as well consider this a Who-Centred RP for the time being.