You know, between the insane screaming and the now exploded crystal shooting light into the air I'm tempted to have a Dalek or something pop up to see the commotion.
*bops on the head with a rolled-up newspaper* No no! If we're continuing with our little self-aware Dalek arc then we're going to make sure it's controlled and actually makes sense, thank you very much!

...Unless this is a completely unrelated Dalek. In which case, that would still fall under my jurisdiction, because it's from one of my fandoms! >3<

B'sides what would a Dalek even be doing just strolling about like that. What is the plan. Daleks have plans, Gwazi! They are much more goal-oriented creatures than this! Not to mention not inconspicuous enough to just stroll around in broad daylight!

*bops on the head with a rolled-up newspaper* No no! If we're continuing with our little self-aware Dalek arc then we're going to make sure it's controlled and actually makes sense, thank you very much!

...Unless this is a completely unrelated Dalek. In which case, that would still fall under my jurisdiction, because it's from one of my fandoms! >3<

B'sides what would a Dalek even be doing just strolling about like that. What is the plan. Daleks have plans, Gwazi! They are much more goal-oriented creatures than this! Not to mention not inconspicuous enough to just stroll around in broad daylight!
Can I have a bottle of body wash show up and confuse it as something related to Old Spice? :P

Nah, the likelihood of anyone grabbing it from there is minimal.

Besides, I think I just designed Clannad to be more of a burst character.
Like, she's good for a scene or two for some crazy stuff... But then it get's old.

Trying her to a location fandoms visit though?
That gives a better time frame, plus I'd be able to use her more like an NPC in a Murder Game than worry about playing Clannad as a full PC.
:/ I mean... ok... just, try not to make a habit of these "burst characters". I'd really rather they not be a thing.

I mean, I'm ok with players disowning characters once in a while if they really decide they don't want them anymore... but... I really don't want anyone here to make a habit of it -- hence why I try to limit people from making too many new characters at once, especially if they're new players, as that sort of makes me worry that they're just going to get bored of said characters too quickly and keep making new ones that don't contribute in any meaningful way before being similarly discarded...

I mean, you have a plan for right now and that's great. I'll roll with it. Just try not to design any more fandoms with the intention of them getting boring quickly.

You want to have fun with NPC's? That's sort of the idea behind the noteworthy locations. Lots more room to play around with one-off fandom-related stuff, without having to take up a slot on the cast list.

I honestly have no idea where you're even trying to go with this.
He's playing Terry Crews in a Space Jam themed Murder Game.

Just go with it.

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
He's playing Terry Crews in a Space Jam themed Murder Game.

Just go with it.
AH YES

AND NOW IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER ROUND OF:

NOT EVERYONE HERE IS UP-TO-DATE ON YOUR INSIDE JOKES FROM OTHER PLACES, GWAZI!

[insert gif of that bit from Undertale where Frisk first meets Mettaton and it does the thing with the spotlight and the confetti]

IT'S SURE TO BE A REAL SHOW TONIGHT. *flops onto the floor*

:/ I mean... ok... just, try not to make a habit of these "burst characters". I'd really rather they not be a thing.

I mean, I'm ok with players disowning characters once in a while if they really decide they don't want them anymore... but... I really don't want anyone here to make a habit of it -- hence why I try to limit people from making too many new characters at once, especially if they're new players, as that sort of makes me worry that they're just going to get bored of said characters too quickly and keep making new ones that don't contribute in any meaningful way before being similarly discarded...

I mean, you have a plan for right now and that's great. I'll roll with it. Just try not to design any more fandoms with the intention of them getting boring quickly.

You want to have fun with NPC's? That's sort of the idea behind the noteworthy locations. Lots more room to play around with one-off fandom-related stuff, without having to take up a slot on the cast list.
Well it's like I designed Clannad to be a burst character on purpose.
It just sort of ended up happening... Though admittedly part of that is the whole low-tier limit she has.

A similliar character I still have is RvB... Who I'm not tired of at all.
But the rest of the RP is, so he's currently in 2 month long nap in the TARDIS.

AH YES

AND NOW IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER ROUND OF:

NOT EVERYONE HERE IS UP-TO-DATE ON YOUR INSIDE JOKES FROM OTHER PLACES, GWAZI!

[insert gif of that bit from Undertale where Frisk first meets Mettaton and it does the thing with the spotlight and the confetti]

IT'S SURE TO BE A REAL SHOW TONIGHT. *flops onto the floor*
IT'S NOT AN INSIDE JOKE IF I DIRECTLY MENTION OLD SPICE!

Well it's like I designed Clannad to be a burst character on purpose.
It just sort of ended up happening... Though admittedly part of that is the whole low-tier limit she has.
Oh, ok. Your last comment made it sound like it was at least semi-intentional. My mistake.

A similliar character I still have is RvB... Who I'm not tired of at all.
But the rest of the RP is, so he's currently in 2 month long nap in the TARDIS.
Yeah, characters that are designed to be PURE SHENANIGANS tend to have that sort of effect. (Sort of like how I could tell from the start that Trickster Mode was bound to get old before too long, and that, once it was over with, people would want to keep it gone for a good while...) I recommend trying to be a bit more multi-faceted with future characters to avoid that sort of thing happening again.

Still, I'm glad you've at least acknowledged how much everyone else here wanted a break from him.

Maybe we could still find some reason to use TARDIS technology to sort of scramble his brain and re-write his personality...? Wait, no, the Doctor would find that to be too ethically questionable... hmmm...

IT'S NOT AN INSIDE JOKE IF I DIRECTLY MENTION OLD SPICE!
IT IS IF I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT OLD SPICE IS SUPPOSED TO DO WITH ANYTHING IN THIS SITUATION. AND THAT YOU MENTIONING IT WITHOUT ANY CONNECTION TO ANYTHING WOULD BE MORE RANDOM THAN USUAL.

INSIDE JOKES CAN REFERENCE OTHER THINGS AND STILL BE INSIDE JOKES. @_@

IT IS IF I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT OLD SPICE IS SUPPOSED TO DO WITH ANYTHING IN THIS SITUATION. AND THAT YOU MENTIONING IT WITHOUT ANY CONNECTION TO ANYTHING WOULD BE MORE RANDOM THAN USUAL.

INSIDE JOKES CAN REFERENCE OTHER THINGS AND STILL BE INSIDE JOKES. @_@

HOLY SHIT GWAZI I'M AWARE THAT OLD SPICE COMMERCIALS EXIST AND THAT THEY'RE A THING THAT YOU IN PARTICULAR ARE VERY FOND OF (ALONG WITH A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE) AND THAT IT'S SORT OF A MEME. I'M NOT THAT IN THE DARK ABOUT SHIT.

MY POINT IS THAT I HAD ZERO FUCKING CLUE WHY YOU'D BE BRINGING UP OLD SPICE IN THIS CONTEXT (EVEN WITH THE COMMERCIALS IN MIND!! CUZ YOU CAN'T EVEN MENTION OLD SPICE ON THE INTERNET WITHOUT THE COMMERCIALS COMING TO MIND!!!) BECAUSE IT JUST DIDN'T MAKE ANY SENSE AND I SERIOUSLY DIDN'T KNOW WHERE YOU WERE GOING WITH IT!!

AND THEN SILVER PALADIN SAID THAT IT WAS A REFERENCE TO ANOTHER RP

WHICH BRINGS ME TO MY POINT

INSIDE JOKES CAN REFERENCE OTHER THINGS AND STILL BE INSIDE JOKES.

Because despite KNOWING WHAT OLD SPICE COMMERCIALS ARE (I mean seriously? Did you think I live under a rock?), I DON'T KNOW THE CONTEXT OF THE SHENANIGANS IN THE MURDER RP.

In fact, one could even argue that the references go even further! Because we're talking about an RP, referencing what is essentially a meme stemming from a series of commercials, which in turn references the actual commercials!

Life isn't so black in white -- things are references to other things, all the time. That's why nothing is original anymore -- not that that's a bad thing. Hence my point that, even though it's still referencing something else... it's still an inside joke for an RP that I'm not in.

And hence my point that I had no idea where you were going with it. Because, given the fact that I didn't know about the goings-on of the Murder RP, I could only come up with two real explanations: 1) you were mentioning Old Spice for no other reason than "lol randumb", and I didn't want to assume that was the case because I like to give you the benefit of the doubt and think that your jokes have at least some thought behind them, or 2) there was some piece of this equation that I was missing.

Which was why I could only state my confusion in that I had no idea where you were trying to go with this -- and then Silvy Peedee spoke up and reminded me that, ah yes, it's Gwazi referencing other things -- almost as if it were obvious. Similarly to earlier remarks of "why is there a Trump in the thread??" in which he pointed out a GC thread, as if it were obvious. As if he could expect that everyone else was in on the joke.

...I mean I'm not that mad so like don't freak out or anything but like really holy shit.

Except I wasn't referencing the Murder Games.

That's just something Paladin mentioned, and you then jump right on board and assumed I was expecting you to know the happenings of a seperate RP altogether.

+Never assumed everyone here knew about the Trump reasoning.
Which is why I bothered linking the thread when people asked what was going on.

Except I wasn't referencing the Murder Games.

That's just something Paladin mentioned, and you then jump right on board and assumed I was expecting you to know the happenings of a seperate RP altogether.
......So what you're saying is.

You were referencing Old Spice just to be randumb.

......I expected better of you.

+Never assumed everyone here knew about the Trump reasoning.
Which is why I bothered linking the thread when people asked what was going on.
Mehhhhhh I was going to continue arguing but I don't care anymore.

362 PAGES ;;~~~~;; THIS IS MAKING ME SCARED

Okay, now I have to dig out a fandom I know fairly well to RP....

...What the heck happened here after I went to bed? Can't I leave you guys alone for eight hours five minutes? :P

Whoa, a lot of my fandoms are actually free... Ib and OFF.
Well, feel free to make a CS for them then ^_^. It's always good to have some new blood enter the RP; especially considering this RP never gets full :D. Do you need a recap of the most important events up until now?

Well, feel free to make a CS for them then ^_^. It's always good to have some new blood enter the RP; especially considering this RP never gets full :D. Do you need a recap of the most important events up until now?
NOPE c: