• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I found this. There is commentary. It's pretty friggin hilarious.
:/ I was looking for one without commentary, but... I guess I'll keep this one in mind in case I can't find anything better.

:/ I was looking for one without commentary, but... I guess I'll keep this one in mind in case I can't find anything better.
If you're looking for one without commentary, you're probably better off just taking a clip from a longer video. That would be easier to find. There are plenty out there that don't have commentary. Here's one such video.

• Thank You
Reactions: Kagayours
If you're looking for one without commentary, you're probably better off just taking a clip from a longer video. That would be easier to find. There are plenty out there that don't have commentary. Here's one such video.
Yeah, I guess that'll do.

Is it just the chase you want? Or the encounter in the bushes too?

• Love
Reactions: Kagayours
If I may ask, why did you want that scene any ways?

If I may ask, why did you want that scene any ways?
Undertale's CS. XD I wanted Undyne's spears to be one of xer weapons, and that particular bit of the game stood out to me as the most ideal visual reference by far -- especially since the combat system in this game is really too stylized to make sense as a visual reference for most attacks, so seeing Undyne use her spears in the overworld works a lot better for this sort of thing.

• Thank You
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Today is the day.

We're doing this, bro.

We're making it happen.

Make what happen? Another Henry tale? :P

Make what happen? Another Henry tale? :P
No.

Not only am I currently on break from school (meaning... no Henry), but, even if that wasn't the case, I'd be posting Henry hype in the Henry thread, not here.

You'll see what I have in store for today assuming I can stick to my goal of finishing it by the end of the day...

@Kaga-kun
So um I've been thinking on ideas on how to bring in TT and I finally may have one.... Maybe...

So first the group I'm thinking that may work is:
  • Trigun, Fifa, Submachine, Cowboy Bebop, and Space Dandy are all in the city trying to figure out what to do with Steven Universe's gem. Clannad is curled up on the ground next to them.
Because there well in the City... And TT could I was thinking like just left home and deiced to go to the city not expecting much to happen. But then spots a group looking at gem but TT probable won't see the gem. But instead is a bit concerned with the person curled up on the ground next to the group.

If that um would work.

Also @Utsuho @AquaTheLita @Rithas and @Gwazi um I'm tagging you guys too so you can let me know what you think.

And Um I don't plan the post to be this small that's just a my idea on how to create the interaction part.

@Kaga-kun
So um I've been thinking on ideas on how to bring in TT and I finally may have one.... Maybe...

So first the group I'm thinking that may work is:
  • Trigun, Fifa, Submachine, Cowboy Bebop, and Space Dandy are all in the city trying to figure out what to do with Steven Universe's gem. Clannad is curled up on the ground next to them.
Because there well in the City... And TT could I was thinking like just left home and deiced to go to the city not expecting much to happen. But then spots a group looking at gem but TT probable won't see the gem. But instead is a bit concerned with the person curled up on the ground next to the group.

If that um would work.

Also @Utsuho @AquaTheLita @Rithas um I'm tagging you guys too so you can let me know what you think.

And Um I don't plan the post to be this small that's just a my idea on how to create the interaction part.
Yeah, that works just fine!

And don't worry about length. I'm not that concerned. XD

Reactions: Raven
No.

Not only am I currently on break from school (meaning... no Henry), but, even if that wasn't the case, I'd be posting Henry hype in the Henry thread, not here.

You'll see what I have in store for today assuming I can stick to my goal of finishing it by the end of the day...
That's not moe! :(
Clannad is curled up on the ground next to them.
Yea XD

With Kaga's world addition I'm considering turning Clannad into a world character.
Basically she's tied/stuck to a location, kind of like an NPC.

With Kaga's world addition I'm considering turning Clannad into a world character.
Basically she's tied/stuck to a location, kind of like an NPC.
Hmm I see. Still can use Clannad to make TT walk over. And then look when TT looks to the group sees the gem. Which I kind of thought I might should do anyways.

Hmm I see. Still can use Clannad to make TT walk over. And then look when TT looks to the group sees the gem. Which I kind of thought I might should do anyways.
Well yea, she's not teleporting right when the world map comes out.
I still need a way to separate her from the group first.