vrzva.jpg

Type-Moon also holds a ,uh, Killer Easter Service.

If you catch my drift.

Reactions: Minerva
We gained two damn pages

TWO DAMN PAGES

Well, time to get-a-verking. Let's see what I've got.

The interactions with other fandoms(his siblings) for CG is to give some depth to his character, and reflect his family issues.

Name:
Fallen London

Appearance:
Fallen London appears to be a relatively thin entity of indeterminate gender, wearing either a Victorian suit or a dress depending on how they are feeling. These are both Parabola outfits, their fabrics holding a strange kind of glow to them that reminds one immediately of a kind of nostalgia. The fabric also seems to have a depth to them, suggesting of another world laying just beneath; there is a distinct sensation that if it were possible to wipe away the "surface" of the clothing, one could access the strange glow beneath to another world. When wearing a suit, Fallen London only has parabola fabric in the form of a vest, pants and top-hat. When wearing a dress, Fallen London prefers to be more extravagant, and will use the fabric to form their entire gown. They are, of course, capable of wearing perfectly normal victorian-era clothes... but what's the fun in that? Fallen London will also be occasionally spotted in 1920's-era clothing, when they're feeling particularly... devilish.

Fallen London wears a head of dark hair and has even darker eyes; strangely, it seems there is very little in the reflection of light. Their skin, pale from an eternity without sun, shifts ever-so-slightly the longer they are looked at, as if the skin itself considers such staring to be impeccably rude (of which its judgement is quite correct here). They are thin, for largeness is difficult in their land where real food is rarer than memories of the sunlight. They're not very tall, about average height for a typical adult. They do not appear to carry anything with them, and yet seem able to procure a variety of objects.

They carry themselves erratically, depending on circumstance. Occasionally they are quick as any street urchin, and just as uncouth. Other times they can raise a head so high they appear to strain under the burden of lordship. Regardless, their general air is that of someone impressively difficult to forget, even in this setting of difficult-to-forget characters.

Personality:
Fallen London's personality can be described as one part frightening, one part happy, and three parts whimsy. They come off as simultaneously fairly carefree and extensively serious, depending on the situation. They have an addiction to flirting almost as bad as their habit of honey. They speak in a verbose manner and it is rare to find them speechless in anything. First impressions of Fallen London would be of a flirty, whimsical person with a morbid sense of things.

Continued interactions with Fallen London, however, would reveal more disquieting things underneath. Firstly, Fallen London does not seem to have a fear instinct to traditional things such as danger and death. They don't seem to respond to the fear of grievous bodily injury, except where it might bloody their clothes. They also don't seem to hesitate to discuss unpleasant or frightening subjects with disquieting knowledge about an all manner of poisons, tortures, satanic rituals and the like. They don't seem to have much of a morality, either, and have no troubles in sneaking, lockpicking, breaking and entering- only that it tends to be a "rude" thing to do.

A very observant person may find that Fallen London has a tendency to get... hungry. Not for people, of course, that's just barbaric. But emotions. Fallen London craves emotions, especially those of the intimate variety. Their flirtatious behavior and general bubbly friendliness is merely a way for them to better become close to as many people as they can. They also won't hesitate to silence anyone who would try to object to what they're trying to do. They're not quite human, that's for sure. They may not even be sapient- or they may be sapient beyond understanding. It's all very complicated and hard to tell.

Abilities and Equipment: (Any powers or talents your Fandom has, along with any weapons, technology or magical artifacts.)
  • A Lack Of Humanity: Fallen London embodies all entities of their realm, those with faces of squid, those with faces of bandages, even those with no faces at all. They're about as human as the average rock, and will express it. They are uncannily strong and quick. Their body is capable of morphing into a less than eloquent shape, namely the ability to grow extra boneless limbs (commonly referred to as tentacles) as necessary from any part of their body, for a maximum of ten at once.
  • Cause Your Nightmares: Fallen London has the ability to collect emotions in the form of abstract items, which they can then use to induce that emotion in others. When collecting emotions, Fallen London must be physically present and either observe the entire emotional scene or be an active participant themselves. The only other way for Fallen London to gather emotions is through retellings of a person's lived experiences to Fallen London. For example, if Fallen London is able to spy on a date, they will be able to pocket a Romantic Notion which they can then use to induce affectionate feelings in others. When inducing an emotion in others, they use up an object. Fallen London by default contains a near-infinite ability to induce instinctive horror in others and queer dreams to those asleep near them- wonder why.
  • Pockets Like The Sea: Fallen London is capable of carrying seemingly any amount of any thing that can fit under their clothing or in their pockets without a change in appearance. They like to keep the reasons why a secret.
  • Make Me A Deal: Fallen London is capable of making certain deals with people, but only for things intimately important to them. They only make this offer to those with dominion over a large amount of people (e.g. queens, mayors... fandoms) and only in exchange for something gravely important to them... usually the extension of a lover's life or something equally precious. (Note: I do not plan to ever use this, but it could have interesting sub-plot ramifications.)
  • Equipment: Fallen London carries with them a variety of emotions, a knife, a cane, and a small fan under a sleeve. They also have a monocle, a bag of money, and a variety of items from the Echo Bazaar they embody, from shiny pearls to secrets.

Home: (Tell us a bit about what their piece of the Fandomverse is like.)
Fallen London's home is as extravagant as it is dangerous. On the outside, it looks quaint and not-to-be-noticed. First impressions inside of the home is that it's much bigger inside than outside, filled with hallways and stairwells made of stained glass. At the same time, it feels cozy, with plenty of fireplaces and homey spots. There are plenty of reflective surfaces, though it isn't a good idea to look into them much. In Fallen London's home, reflections reflect dreams and mental states more than they do people.

A queer thing to note in Fallen London's home is that there is a distinct lack of solid food, asides from honey and wine, which can be found in amounts more than any one person is capable of drinking. The shadows in Fallen London's home work strangely; silhouettes of men and women dance the hallways as if wandering themselves. Sometimes the silhouettes look more squid than person. Another odd thing is the distinct lack of windows in Fallen London's home. There are no windows at all in their house.

There is some technology more advanced than expected, such as modern bathrooms, sinks, and central heating, but expect most lighting to be candlelight and most technology to be not beyond typical of the Victorian era home.

Quirks: (Weird little things that your Fandom does.)
  • Fallen London has a habit of calling people delicious friends.
  • They will often be open to bartering.
  • They love a good love story.
  • Fallen London will pursue romantic relationships with literally anyone.
  • Fallen London is particularly adept at playing any kind of card game.

Other:
The fandom they come from is, in essence, a grand love story too big to comprehend by any individual player within it. This love story demands continued falling cities- they seek to add beyond their realm. They may be dangerous and their intentions may not be good.

Last edited by a moderator:
We gained two damn pages

TWO DAMN PAGES

XD Hey, at least all of it was RP-related talk this time! That's actually better than the norm!

Well, time to get-a-verking. Let's see what I've got.

The interactions with other fandoms(his siblings) for CG is to give some depth to his character, and reflect his family issues.

Yes, I understand your intentions behind it, but I still don't want there to be too much of a focus on the interactions themselves.

Case in point, I don't want to see an intro post where he only interacts with his siblings and no one else. All posts should include some attempt at an interaction with another player -- something that people can react to. I'm not saying that these interactions can't happen at all, but I would definitely prefer that they happen a bit more... off-screen, for lack of a better word?

I just don't want to see much of you roleplaying with yourself, is all I'm saying.

So, I think I just have to do Magical Abilities, and I may be done, but I'm not sure.

While I'm on the subject of DHM, I wanna say that I'm considering finally introducing them to the IC soon. I've stopped worrying about giving them a plot-ish introduction, so I'll just have them be in the city doing whatever and let other characters come to them. (I don't want to throw them in the group in/around the TARDIS just yet, cuz there's so much going on there that I'm not ready to jump into yet).

The only thing still holding me back is how it'll actually go. I don't know who would actually jump in on that to start something new. It seems like a lot of people (and characters) have become drop-outs recently, which just adds to the fact that there are a lot of characters already occupied with a group. On top of that, the thing with Sub is going kinda slow, so I'm worried that starting something new will make things slower, or not even get that far.

Then again, I see some new fandoms might be joining the cast, and people are starting to be more active with the coming of winter breaks. So it probably will turn out fine. Confirmation would be nice, though. Which characters are actually active and unoccupied and would be able to interact with DHM if I threw him in there?

(PS: I did that thing again where I type something relatively short but take like forever to actually post it...this has been here for like half an hour now lol whoops.)

A/N: Let me know where I've messed up. :)

Name:

Lucile (no last name)

Appearance:
Lucile appears to be a relatively thin entity of indeterminate gender, wearing either a Victorian suit or a dress depending on how they are feeling. These are both Parabola outfits, their fabrics holding a strange kind of glow to them that reminds one immediately of a kind of nostalgia. The fabric also seems to have a depth to them, suggesting of another world laying just beneath; there is a distinct sensation that if it were possible to wipe away the "surface" of the clothing, one could access the strange glow beneath to another world. When wearing a suit, Lucile only has parabola fabric in the form of a vest, pants and top-hat. When wearing a dress, Lucile prefers to be more extravagant, and will use the fabric to form their entire gown. They are, of course, capable of wearing perfectly normal victorian-era clothes... but what's the fun in that? Lucile will also be occasionally spotted in 1920's-era clothing, when they're feeling particularly... devilish.

Lucile wears a head of dark hair and has even darker eyes; strangely, it seems there is very little in the reflection of light. Their skin, pale from an eternity without sun, shifts ever-so-slightly the longer they are looked at, as if the skin itself considers such staring to be impeccably rude (of which its judgement is quite correct here). They are thin, for largeness is difficult in their land where real food is rarer than memories of the sunlight. They're not very tall, about average height for a typical adult. They do not appear to carry anything with them, and yet seem able to procure a variety of objects.

They carry themselves erratically, depending on circumstance. Occasionally they are quick as any street urchin, and just as uncouth. Other times they can raise a head so high they appear to strain under the burden of lordship. Regardless, their general air is that of someone impressively difficult to forget, even in this setting of difficult-to-forget characters.

Personality:
Lucile's personality can be described as one part frightening, one part happy, and three parts whimsy. They come off as simultaneously fairly carefree and extensively serious, depending on the situation. They have an addiction to flirting almost as bad as their habit of honey. They speak in a verbose manner and it is rare to find them speechless in anything. First impressions of Lucile would be of a flirty, whimsical person with a morbid sense of things.

Continued interactions with Lucile, however, would reveal more disquieting things underneath. Firstly, Lucile does not seem to have a fear instinct to traditional things such as danger and death. They don't seem to respond to the fear of grievous bodily injury, except where it might bloody their clothes. They also don't seem to hesitate to discuss unpleasant or frightening subjects with disquieting knowledge about an all manner of poisons, tortures, satanic rituals and the like. They don't seem to have much of a morality, either, and have no troubles in sneaking, lockpicking, breaking and entering- only that it tends to be a "rude" thing to do.

A very observant person may find that Lucile has a tendency to get... hungry. Not for people, of course, that's just barbaric. But emotions. Lucile craves emotions, especially those of the intimate variety. Their flirtatious behavior and general bubbly friendliness is merely a way for them to better become close to as many people as they can. They also won't hesitate to silence anyone who would try to object to what they're trying to do. They're not quite human, that's for sure. They may not even be sapient- or they may be sapient beyond understanding. It's all very complicated and hard to tell.

Abilities and Equipment: (Any powers or talents your Fandom has, along with any weapons, technology or magical artifacts.)
  • A Lack Of Humanity: Lucile embodies all entities of their realm, those with faces of squid, those with faces of bandages, even those with no faces at all. They're about as human as the average rock, and will express it. They are uncannily strong and quick. Their body is capable of morphing into a less than eloquent shape, namely the ability to grow extra boneless limbs (commonly referred to as tentacles) as necessary from any part of their body, for a maximum of ten at once.
  • Cause Your Nightmares: Lucile has the ability to collect emotions in the form of abstract items, which they can then use to induce that emotion in others. When collecting emotions, Lucile must be physically present and either observe the entire emotional scene or be an active participant themselves. The only other way for Lucile to gather emotions is through retellings of a person's lived experiences to Lucile. For example, if Lucile is able to spy on a date, they will be able to pocket a Romantic Notion which they can then use to induce affectionate feelings in others. When inducing an emotion in others, they use up an object. Lucile by default contains a near-infinite ability to induce instinctive horror in others and queer dreams to those asleep near them- wonder why.
  • Pockets Like The Sea: Lucile is capable of carrying seemingly any amount of any thing that can fit under their clothing or in their pockets without a change in appearance. They like to keep the reasons why a secret.
  • Make Me A Deal: Lucile is capable of making certain deals with people, but only for things intimately important to them. They only make this offer to those with dominion over a large amount of people (e.g. queens, mayors... fandoms) and only in exchange for something gravely important to them... usually the extension of a lover's life or something equally precious. (Note: I do not plan to ever use this, but it could have interesting sub-plot ramifications.)
  • Equipment: Lucile carries with them a variety of emotions, a knife, a cane, and a small fan under a sleeve. They also have a monocle, a bag of money, and a variety of items from the Echo Bazaar they embody, from shiny pearls to secrets.

Lucile's home is as extravagant as it is dangerous. On the outside, it looks quaint and not-to-be-noticed. First impressions inside of the home is that it's much bigger inside than outside, filled with hallways and stairwells made of stained glass. At the same time, it feels cozy, with plenty of fireplaces and homey spots. There are plenty of reflective surfaces, though it isn't a good idea to look into them much. In Lucile's home, reflections reflect dreams and mental states more than they do people.

A queer thing to note in Lucile's home is that there is a distinct lack of solid food, asides from honey and wine, which can be found in amounts more than any one person is capable of drinking. The shadows in Lucile's home work strangely; silhouettes of men and women dance the hallways as if wandering themselves. Sometimes the silhouettes look more squid than person. Another odd thing is the distinct lack of windows in Lucile's home. There are no windows at all in their house.

There is some technology more advanced than expected, such as modern bathrooms, sinks, and central heating, but expect most lighting to be candlelight and most technology to be not beyond typical of the Victorian era home.

• Lucile has a habit of calling people delicious friends.
  • Lucile will pursue romantic relationships with literally anyone.
  • Lucile is particularly adept at playing any kind of card game.

Other:
The fandom they come from is, in essence, a grand love story too big to comprehend by any individual player within it. This love story demands continued falling cities- they seek to add beyond their realm. They may be dangerous and their intentions may not be good.

Um... which fandom is this supposed to be, exactly? Taking a guess based on the three that you mentioned in PM's with me, I'd say... Fallen London?

Because you seem to have missed something rather important: this RP isn't about characters from a series. You're essentially designing a personification of that series as a whole as well as its fanbase, not just a character that fits into that series.

I tried Googling "Lucile" just to see if this actually was a different fandom that you decided on last minute, but, not much came up. Between that and the fact that you felt the need to specify about not having a last name, well... yeah.

If you chose the Fallen London fandom, then their name would be Fallen London, and all their traits and attributes, while they would likely be based off of their main character(s), would not match that of any specific character completely.

I admit I haven't given the rest of your CS much of a close read yet (only skimmed over it, really), but the name thing has me concerned, and I feel like I really can't judge the rest of your CS until we get this point cleared up.

So, I think I just have to do Magical Abilities, and I may be done, but I'm not sure.
Just let me know when you're ready for me to take another look at it.

While I'm on the subject of DHM, I wanna say that I'm considering finally introducing them to the IC soon. I've stopped worrying about giving them a plot-ish introduction, so I'll just have them be in the city doing whatever and let other characters come to them. (I don't want to throw them in the group in/around the TARDIS just yet, cuz there's so much going on there that I'm not ready to jump into yet).

The only thing still holding me back is how it'll actually go. I don't know who would actually jump in on that to start something new. It seems like a lot of people (and characters) have become drop-outs recently, which just adds to the fact that there are a lot of characters already occupied with a group. On top of that, the thing with Sub is going kinda slow, so I'm worried that starting something new will make things slower, or not even get that far.

Then again, I see some new fandoms might be joining the cast, and people are starting to be more active with the coming of winter breaks. So it probably will turn out fine. Confirmation would be nice, though. Which characters are actually active and unoccupied and would be able to interact with DHM if I threw him in there?

(PS: I did that thing again where I type something relatively short but take like forever to actually post it...this has been here for like half an hour now lol whoops.)
I wouldn't worry about things getting slow across-the-board -- we definitely seem to be stepping out of that rut, now. And the drop-outs that I mentioned earlier were really something that I should've handled a while back -- nothing new, really.

Activity is definitely on the rise right now. No need to worry! ^^

As for available groups... yeah, there really isn't much in the way of current groups to go to, if you rule out the TARDIS group (which is going to split into two groups soon, but still), and the group that Submachine is already in.

But, like you said, there are lots of new players joining right now. So, it might be easier to form an interaction with one of those new fandoms when they jump in. One of you would make a more generalized intro post that leaves room for an interaction, the other jumps in on that invitation... boom, there's a group started.

But yeah, I think it would be a lot easier to capitalize on all this new activity than to try to work with the existing groups -- which, you're right, don't give us much to work with, currently.

@Soulless , if your character is still an adept card player after you sort things out and fix your CS, that might be a good point of interaction for them and Yu-Gi-Oh. That would be WAY down the road (I'm still not sure if I want to take him up as a character here), but I wanted to bring it up now while the idea is still fresh, otherwise I might not remember later.

Um... which fandom is this supposed to be, exactly? Taking a guess based on the three that you mentioned in PM's with me, I'd say... Fallen London?

Because you seem to have missed something rather important: this RP isn't about characters from a series. You're essentially designing a personification of that series as a whole as well as its fanbase, not just a character that fits into that series.

I tried Googling "Lucile" just to see if this actually was a different fandom that you decided on last minute, but, not much came up. Between that and the fact that you felt the need to specify about not having a last name, well... yeah.

If you chose the Fallen London fandom, then their name would be Fallen London, and all their traits and attributes, while they would likely be based off of their main character(s), would not match that of any specific character completely.

I admit I haven't given the rest of your CS much of a close read yet (only skimmed over it, really), but the name thing has me concerned, and I feel like I really can't judge the rest of your CS until we get this point cleared up.
That's fine. Sorry my mistake. I'll rename the person to Fallen London- everything else about them is an embodiment of the Fallen London series and the fandom.

That's fine. Sorry my mistake. I'll rename the person to Fallen London- everything else about them is an embodiment of the Fallen London series and the fandom.
Oh, ok. I'll give it a closer read, then.

Who would like to interact with CG and KR?

Oh, ok. I'll give it a closer read, then.
Thanks, haha. I have no idea what I'm doing so if I mess up again let me know :)

I finished the edits just now, hopefully. :)

@Soulless , if your character is still an adept card player after you sort things out and fix your CS, that might be a good point of interaction for them and Yu-Gi-Oh. That would be WAY down the road (I'm still not sure if I want to take him up as a character here), but I wanted to bring it up now while the idea is still fresh, otherwise I might not remember later.
Yes! That would be fun!

Who would like to interact with CG and KR?
Your characters haven't been accepted yet. I told you the issues with your CS, and I'll need to take a look at the edited versions and accept them before you can join the IC.

If you're ready for me to look at them again, then just give me a heads-up. Till then, though, you can't join the IC till your CS's are approved.

Name:
Fallen London

Appearance:
Fallen London appears to be a relatively thin entity of indeterminate gender, wearing either a Victorian suit or a dress depending on how they are feeling. These are both Parabola outfits, their fabrics holding a strange kind of glow to them that reminds one immediately of a kind of nostalgia. The fabric also seems to have a depth to them, suggesting of another world laying just beneath; there is a distinct sensation that if it were possible to wipe away the "surface" of the clothing, one could access the strange glow beneath to another world. When wearing a suit, Fallen London only has parabola fabric in the form of a vest, pants and top-hat. When wearing a dress, Fallen London prefers to be more extravagant, and will use the fabric to form their entire gown. They are, of course, capable of wearing perfectly normal victorian-era clothes... but what's the fun in that? Fallen London will also be occasionally spotted in 1920's-era clothing, when they're feeling particularly... devilish.

Fallen London wears a head of dark hair and has even darker eyes; strangely, it seems there is very little in the reflection of light. Their skin, pale from an eternity without sun, shifts ever-so-slightly the longer they are looked at, as if the skin itself considers such staring to be impeccably rude (of which its judgement is quite correct here). They are thin, for largeness is difficult in their land where real food is rarer than memories of the sunlight. They're not very tall, about average height for a typical adult. They do not appear to carry anything with them, and yet seem able to procure a variety of objects.

Personality:
Fallen London's personality can be described as one part frightening, one part happy, and three parts whimsy. They come off as simultaneously fairly carefree and extensively serious, depending on the situation. They have an addiction to flirting almost as bad as their habit of honey. They speak in a verbose manner and it is rare to find them speechless in anything. First impressions of Fallen London would be of a flirty, whimsical person with a morbid sense of things.

Continued interactions with Fallen London, however, would reveal more disquieting things underneath. Firstly, Fallen London does not seem to have a fear instinct to traditional things such as danger and death. They don't seem to respond to the fear of grievous bodily injury, except where it might bloody their clothes. They also don't seem to hesitate to discuss unpleasant or frightening subjects with disquieting knowledge about an all manner of poisons, tortures, satanic rituals and the like. They don't seem to have much of a morality, either, and have no troubles in sneaking, lockpicking, breaking and entering- only that it tends to be a "rude" thing to do.

A very observant person may find that Fallen London has a tendency to get... hungry. Not for people, of course, that's just barbaric. But emotions. Fallen London craves emotions, especially those of the intimate variety. Their flirtatious behavior and general bubbly friendliness is merely a way for them to better become close to as many people as they can. They also won't hesitate to silence anyone who would try to object to what they're trying to do. They're not quite human, that's for sure. They may not even be sapient- or they may be sapient beyond understanding. It's all very complicated and hard to tell.

• A Lack Of Humanity: Fallen London embodies all entities of their realm, those with faces of squid, those with faces of bandages, even those with no faces at all. They're about as human as the average rock, and will express it. They are uncannily strong and quick. Their body is capable of morphing into a less than eloquent shape, namely the ability to grow extra boneless limbs (commonly referred to as tentacles) as necessary from any part of their body, for a maximum of ten at once.
  • Cause Your Nightmares: Fallen London has the ability to collect emotions in the form of abstract items, which they can then use to induce that emotion in others. When collecting emotions, Fallen London must be physically present and either observe the entire emotional scene or be an active participant themselves. The only other way for Fallen London to gather emotions is through retellings of a person's lived experiences to Fallen London. For example, if Fallen London is able to spy on a date, they will be able to pocket a Romantic Notion which they can then use to induce affectionate feelings in others. When inducing an emotion in others, they use up an object. Fallen London by default contains a near-infinite ability to induce instinctive horror in others and queer dreams to those asleep near them- wonder why.
  • Pockets Like The Sea: Fallen London is capable of carrying seemingly any amount of any thing that can fit under their clothing or in their pockets without a change in appearance. They like to keep the reasons why a secret.
  • Make Me A Deal: Fallen London is capable of making certain deals with people, but only for things intimately important to them. They only make this offer to those with dominion over a large amount of people (e.g. queens, mayors... fandoms) and only in exchange for something gravely important to them... usually the extension of a lover's life or something equally precious. (Note: I do not plan to ever use this, but it could have interesting sub-plot ramifications.)
  • Equipment: Fallen London carries with them a variety of emotions, a knife, a cane, and a small fan under a sleeve. They also have a monocle, a bag of money, and a variety of items from the Echo Bazaar they embody, from shiny pearls to secrets.

Fallen London's home is as extravagant as it is dangerous. On the outside, it looks quaint and not-to-be-noticed. First impressions inside of the home is that it's much bigger inside than outside, filled with hallways and stairwells made of stained glass. At the same time, it feels cozy, with plenty of fireplaces and homey spots. There are plenty of reflective surfaces, though it isn't a good idea to look into them much. In Fallen London's home, reflections reflect dreams and mental states more than they do people.

A queer thing to note in Fallen London's home is that there is a distinct lack of solid food, asides from honey and wine, which can be found in amounts more than any one person is capable of drinking. The shadows in Fallen London's home work strangely; silhouettes of men and women dance the hallways as if wandering themselves. Sometimes the silhouettes look more squid than person. Another odd thing is the distinct lack of windows in Fallen London's home. There are no windows at all in their house.

• Fallen London has a habit of calling people delicious friends.
  • Fallen London will pursue romantic relationships with literally anyone.
  • Fallen London is particularly adept at playing any kind of card game.

Other:
OwO This is exactly the pandora's box that I need to start having fun with aaaaall my fandoms' deepest insecurities...~

I mean *cough* looks good to me. I'm a teensy bit concerned about FL's ability to induce specific emotions in others, though, as it's a bit godmoddy and leaves a lot of room for abuse. But, so long as I can trust that you'll use it responsibly (asking for permission from other players before trying to affect their characters would probably be necessary in this case), I'll let you keep it. I'll definitely say something if it does become an issue, though.

Accepted~

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
OwO This is exactly the pandora's box that I need to start having fun with aaaaall my fandoms' deepest insecurities...~

I mean *cough* looks good to me. I'm a teensy bit concerned about FL's ability to induce specific emotions in others, though, as it's a bit godmoddy and leaves a lot of room for abuse. But, so long as I can trust that you'll use it responsibly (asking for permission from other players before trying to affect their characters would probably be necessary in this case), I'll let you keep it. I'll definitely say something if it does become an issue, though.

Accepted~
:D
Yeah I don't plan for Fallen London to really dish out emotions unless people are willing to feel them. Although I am excited at the prospects of being able to give people wild, surreal, philosophical dreams if they let me!

So uhm, what do I do now, where do I go to figure out who is where doing what from when, etc? Sorry for all the questions :(

:D
Yeah I don't plan for Fallen London to really dish out emotions unless people are willing to feel them. Although I am excited at the prospects of being able to give people wild, surreal, philosophical dreams if they let me!

So uhm, what do I do now, where do I go to figure out who is where doing what from when, etc? Sorry for all the questions :(
No no, you're fine, ask all the questions you need!

I'll have to write you a summary of what's happened so far and where everyone is currently, but, I don't have the mental stamina to do it tonight. I'll have to get that to you tomorrow, if that's alright.