• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
You all want me to bust out my female characters to balance crap out, but I'm incapable of doing that atm. This rp is like a can of sausages. It's tasty, but it's just sausages. That's not a meal, baby.
*A Door kicks open and a tiny robot pokes her head through*

"Oi! I'm a woman you baka!".

*A Door kicks open and a tiny robot pokes her head through*

"Oi! I'm a woman you baka!".
Robots aren't even people! Besides, she's too young and... annoying for me to flex my Dandy skills. The most you'll get out of the both of them is "I hate kids."

Mass Effect! >.<

God Dammit now there's three debated characters! XD
Sorry, Gwazi. I do like Clannad, she just isn't a perfect target for harassment.
Is this RP going to get rated R? o.O

Mass Effect! >.<

God Dammit now there's three debated characters! XD

Is this RP going to get rated R? o.O
Nononononononno.

It's just that Dandy doesn't really seem too much like dandy without someone to joke around with and get rejected by. ><

Screw it, I'll start making the sheets now. And once approved implement them as needed for the RP. :P

Name: Mass Effect (Nickname: Shep)

Appearance:
tumblr_mhvqivLZJr1qlroiuo1_250.png

Personality: A very take charge and commanding individual. Mass Effect loves to be in the front of the action and ordering other people what to do. Though she's a bit conflicted in that sometimes she tries to be the big damn hero, and other times she's a lunatic bad ass. It all depends on the mood you get her in. Otherwise she is a fan of ship collecting, space hamsters, bro-mances and alien girls. In fact there's only thing one thing that her fanbase (and by extension her) seem to universally agree on... Fuck Udina!

Abilities and Equipment: Biotic Powers which is basically powerful telekinesis combined with the ability to leave people in Stasis and dominate the minds of weaker foes. Also a Master of Arms and Combat, sporting a variety of armour, grenades and weapons, her main weapons being a heavy pistol, an SMG, an assault rifle, a sniper rifle, a shotgun and a Heavy duty weapon. Lastly she's also a skilled technician, able to hack and repair most devices, while also summoning drones to do her bidding and tech armour to give her extra protection. When interacting with humans (which being a Fandom is practically forbidden) she has has an uncanny ability to use blue or red dialogue to talk them into doing almost anything.

Home: Mass Effect lives on a model replica of The Normandy only without a crew. It comes with her personal quarters, a galaxy map, a medical office, a mess hall, an armoury, a research station, an engine room and a piloting room. Though the ship requires a full crew to operate, so the only way you'll see it being flown about is if she talks a bunch of other fandoms into helping her.

Quirks: She almost always end's a conversation with "I have to go".

Other:

Reactions: Flame
Robots aren't even people! Besides, she's too young and... annoying for me to flex my Dandy skills. The most you'll get out of the both of them is "I hate kids."
This reminds me.

I can't help but picture Dandy trying to flirt with Steven Universe (after she regenerates, obviously), and her continuously turning him down without really being super clear about why. She just says "I'm not interested".

And then finally Dandy asks what it is that he's missing and she just plainly tells him "oh, I'm just not interested in men. I like girls."

Because we already have so few females in this RP... of course one of them would be a lesbian. XD

IN OTHER NEWS, I'll look at everyone's CS's in a minute. (I'm not used to having this many to look over. Not that I'm complaining. OwO )

@Crow, are you finished editing yours yet?

Kamen Rider's is not completed yet. I still need to elaborate on some stuff.

For CG, I have yet to add images, but I elaborated on his appearance, mainly his interior and exterior outfit. I'm pretty much done with his abilities but I still need to find a way to explain them clearly.
His house is pretty much the only thing I need to work on.

Kamen Rider's is not completed yet. I still need to elaborate on some stuff.

For CG, I have yet to add images, but I elaborated on his appearance, mainly his interior and exterior outfit. I'm pretty much done with his abilities but I still need to find a way to explain them clearly.
His house is pretty much the only thing I need to work on.
Ok. No rush -- just wanted to know where you stand with things.

Name: Star Wars

Appearance:
tumblr_mhxcttf6WL1qmsblko1_400.png

Personality: An Old Fandom, almost as far back as Sherlock and Doctor Who. Yet through the Prequels, and very recent Disney activity he has gained a new era of youth and energy. Star Wars has to balance both the way of the Jedi and the way of the Sith, making him having to be a Gray Jedi, something that's only been addressed in the expanded universe. Something he is very conflicted about due to said universe recently being reduced to "Legends". Where at one hand he wants the fresh start, but at another hand it feels a big, if not majority of his personality has been forbidden to him. Regardless though he spends his time collecting memorabilia, usually worthless sometimes of value, and also loves using his lightsaber... even if it's not appropriate for the current situation, because Lightsaber is shiny.

Abilities and Equipment: A lightsaber that changes colour on command and a mastery of the Force.

Home: There are far too many possible places Star Wars could call home, so for the most part he is simply a wanderer. Camping out and bunking with other Fandoms as needed, though often times he simply meditates to sleep so a 'home' isn't required. Though he does have a fondness for desert regions.

Quirks: He doesn't like Star Trek.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raven
Name:
Wakfu

Appearance:
gEtnn03.jpg

Personality:
Wakfu is a boisterous and excitable child-like Eliotrope. He enjoys playing pranks on others and having lots of adventures. He always wants to be the hero of the day, and does anything in his power to make sure he does the right thing. He's as curious as they come, and always has his nose in other people's business. He usually has the best of intentions however.

Abilities and Equipment:
The few abilities Wakfu has is the one of his class; Eliotrope. This allows him to create wakfu energy portals from one place to another. At Wakfu's level, he can go twenty feet with each portal he makes, and can produce them 3 portals at a time. His equipment is a haven bag, which holds his dofus which has not hatched yet.

Home:
Wakfu lives in a quaint little two story home that is overgrown with vines and plants. Inside is the necessary furnishings and has no other notable remarks.

Quirks:
Likes to shout out "Let's go on an Adventure!" every single day. AS well, Wakfu likes to teleport into some other fandom's homes and play pranks on them.

Other:
Wakfu was first based on a game that later became a television show. To learn more about Wakfu you can go to the link here

Hope this is okay?
This is mostly alright, but I think there might need to be a bit more clarification on some of the terminology used in this. What's a "dofus", for example?

I think that's really the only issue here, though. The rest looks fine.

Name: Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, (Just call him Hitchhike if you feel so bloody tongue tied)
Screenshot 2015-12-15 at 9.37.30 AM.png
Personality: Even though he's basically a human with a guidebook he's considered an altogether quiet and content fandom. He thoroughly enjoys the company of humans quite a bit. He was once great friends with the Star Trek and Doctor Who fandoms' (even though humans tend to like those two more than he- by a wide margin). He craves adventure, exploration, and tea! And no matter what will always stay calm.
Abilities and Equipment: Already know's the Ultimate question and its Answer, an amazingly quick thinker when in danger, he possesses:
A guide that basically tells him whatever he needs to know.
A fish that was shoved in his ear, it can translate any language.
A thing his aunt gave him but can never seem to lose.
A Hitchhikers 'thumb' which lets him transport into any ship overhead. A black rod with two switches, one to summon an engineering robot to help with any repairs, and another to signal the passing ship that a hitchhiker wishes to come aboard.
His trusty towel.
Home: Hitchhike has a modest house in the Fandom Square. A house made of brick, looking rather squarish and squattish and has four windows on its front. Generally speaking, its proportions are entirely unappealing.
Quirks:
-Talks about adventures and space adamantly, but can never really get anywhere unless some highly improbable instance happens
-His pockets are always full of weird junk that you wouldn't expect people to just carry around with them, like who carries around a "genuine miniature space fleet', and a horribly unappealing cheese sandwich?
-Never really changes out of his pajamas
-Insists on never panicking, settling for any outcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Screw it, I'll start making the sheets now. And once approved implement them as needed for the RP. :P

Name: Mass Effect (Nickname: Shep)

Appearance:
tumblr_mhvqivLZJr1qlroiuo1_250.png

Personality: A very take charge and commanding individual. Mass Effect loves to be in the front of the action and ordering other people what to do. Though she's a bit conflicted in that sometimes she tries to be the big damn hero, and other times she's a lunatic bad ass. It all depends on the mood you get her in. Otherwise she is a fan of ship collecting, space hamsters, bro-mances and alien girls. In fact there's only thing one thing that her fanbase (and by extension her) seem to universally agree on... Fuck Udina!

Abilities and Equipment: Biotic Powers which is basically powerful telekinesis combined with the ability to leave people in Stasis and dominate the minds of weaker foes. Also a Master of Arms and Combat, sporting a variety of armour, grenades and weapons, her main weapons being a heavy pistol, an SMG, an assault rifle, a sniper rifle, a shotgun and a Heavy duty weapon. Lastly she's also a skilled technician, able to hack and repair most devices, while also summoning drones to do her bidding and tech armour to give her extra protection. When interacting with humans (which being a Fandom is practically forbidden) she has has an uncanny ability to use blue or red dialogue to talk them into doing almost anything.

Home: Mass Effect lives on a model replica of The Normandy only without a crew. It comes with her personal quarters, a galaxy map, a medical office, a mess hall, an armoury, a research station, an engine room and a piloting room. Though the ship requires a full crew to operate, so the only way you'll see it being flown about is if she talks a bunch of other fandoms into helping her.

Quirks: She almost always end's a conversation with "I have to go".

Other:
Oh hey, an actual Homestuck character sprite. Been a while. XD

The biotic powers are a bit concerning in the same way that Fallen London's emotion-based powers were. Lots of room for abuse if they're just used willy-nilly... but, if I can trust you to be responsible with them, then it's fine.

And I wouldn't say that just interacting with humans is considered forbidden... but using your powers on them probably would be. XD

Anywhoodle, accepted!

Name: Star Wars

Appearance:
tumblr_mhxcttf6WL1qmsblko1_400.png

Personality: One of the original Fandoms, back with Sherlock and Doctor Who. Yet through the Prequels, and very recent Disney activity he has gained a new era of youth and energy. Star Wars has to balance both the way of the Jedi and the way of the Sith, making him having to be a Gray Jedi, something that's only been addressed in the expanded universe. Something he is very conflicted about due to said universe recently being reduced to "Legends". Where at one hand he wants the fresh start, but at another hand it feels a big, if not majority of his personality has been forbidden to him. Regardless though he spends his time collecting memorabilia, usually worthless sometimes of value, and also loves using his lightsaber... even if it's not appropriate for the current situation, because Lightsaber is shiny.

Abilities and Equipment: A lightsaber that changes colour on command and a mastery of the Force.

Home: There are far too many possible places Star Wars could call home, so for the most part he is simply a wanderer. Camping out and bunking with other Fandoms as needed, though often times he simply meditates to sleep so a 'home' isn't required. Though he does have a fondness for desert regions.

Quirks: He doesn't like Star Trek.
Hmm... I'm not sure I really get what you mean about being an "original" fandom. I mean, Doctor Who is old, but he's not the oldest. But even if he was -- Sherlock and Doctor Who aren't even the same age. o.o Our Sherlock is only based off of the BBC series -- he's a relatively young fandom. And while he would surely have an "extended family" of other Sherlock Holmes incarnations... he himself doesn't represent all of them. (I thought we were clear about that way back when you made your CS. o.o )

But even if you were referring to the oldest, original Sherlock Holmes -- the actual novels -- he'd be... 128 years old.

So, yeah, Doctor Who is old, but then you'd have immortals like Holmes who would just tower above him in that category.

Aaaand comparing that to Star Wars, who's even younger than Doctor Who by almost a decade and a half... yeah, I'm not really getting the whole concept of "original fandoms" here.

Other than that, yeah, this looks fine, but uh... yeah, that's kind of an important point to be addressed.

@Rowdybull I'll have to come back to your CS a bit later today.

I'm holding you to that, you know. We've had a lot of fandoms here for whom that is not the case. XD

Other than that, though, this looks good! Accepted!

That's a fandom joke. But sure, if she dies, I'll kill her off for good, and then have the Holy Grail summon her as a servant. And then she'll die again later.

Cool.

Oh hey, an actual Homestuck character sprite. Been a while. XD
I've always aimed for them. It's just that no one ever made one for RvB or Clannad. :P
The biotic powers are a bit concerning in the same way that Fallen London's emotion-based powers were. Lots of room for abuse if they're just used willy-nilly... but, if I can trust you to be responsible with them, then it's fine.
I'll keep it to abilities used in the game. I just didn't want to litter the character sheet with a bunch of game mechanics.
And I wouldn't say that just interacting with humans is considered forbidden... but using your powers on them probably would be. XD
Well we did already have a fandom steal from humans only to drive recklessly in town, and then destroy their roads. :P
Hmm... I'm not sure I really get what you mean about being an "original" fandom. I mean, Doctor Who is old, but he's not the oldest. But even if he was -- Sherlock and Doctor Who aren't even the same age. o.o Our Sherlock is only based off of the BBC series -- he's a relatively young fandom. And while he would surely have an "extended family" of other Sherlock Holmes incarnations... he himself doesn't represent all of them. (I thought we were clear about that way back when you made your CS. o.o )

But even if you were referring to the oldest, original Sherlock Holmes -- the actual novels -- he'd be... 128 years old.

So, yeah, Doctor Who is old, but then you'd have immortals like Holmes who would just tower above him in that category.

Aaaand comparing that to Star Wars, who's even younger than Doctor Who by almost a decade and a half... yeah, I'm not really getting the whole concept of "original fandoms" here.
He's older than most... :(
But ok I get the point.

I'm holding you to that, you know. We've had a lot of fandoms here for whom that is not the case. XD

Other than that, though, this looks good! Accepted!
That's a fandom joke. But sure, if she dies, I'll kill her off for good, and then have the Holy Grail summon her as a servant. And then she'll die again later.

Cool.