I semi-jokingly invited him back but in all seriousness the timing and everything seemed right sooo.

The campus library was holding a book sale, and I bought a VHS tape from them.

And so, despite being something that used to belong to a library, it also has a Blockbuster sticker on it.

Suddenly I want to know more about the long and complicated history that this tape has surely had.

This is not a music video.

This is just footage of the Beatles hurriedly eating fish and chips, set to music.

But it still kind of looks like a music video.

Is this

Is this postmodern art...?

This is not a music video.

This is just footage of the Beatles hurriedly eating fish and chips, set to music.

But it still kind of looks like a music video.

Is this

Is this postmodern art...?
I feel like I just took a spiritual journey...

Reactions: Kagayours
I guess I'll just add that to the list of completely pointless but strangely mesmerizing videos I've come across.

It'll be right at home next to Paul McCartney making mashed potatoes.
It's even funnier watching it and realizing halfway through that two other songs on tabs have been playing as well.

Namely Gangnam Style and Winds over Neo-Tokyo from Akira.

Yes, that is a true story.

It's even funnier watching it and realizing halfway through that two other songs on tabs have been playing as well.

Namely Gangnam Style and Winds over Neo-Tokyo from Akira.

Yes, that is a true story.
...How

How did you not notice other music playing...?

...How

How did you not notice other music playing...?
One was in a whole other window, and was fairly quiet, and the other was just playing, and I didn't want to pause it.

i don't know.

Also

tumblr_ndrbnu1MsA1r7bg6wo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ndrbnu1MsA1r7bg6wo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_ndrbnu1MsA1r7bg6wo7_1280.jpg

This man is 73 years old. 72 when he posted these but still.

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-23%20at%2010.08.41%20AM.png

I'VE BOUGHT THEIR ALBUMS FOR THAT KIND OF MONEY AND NOW YOU'RE TRYING TO TELL ME...

AJKSDLFDJKL
Albums can be played over and over again. :P

Albums can be played over and over again. :P
@_@ BUT KNOWING IT WOULD'VE BEEN SO CHEAP TO SEE THEM IN CONCERT...

AAAAAH

Although, supposedly, it was nearly impossible to actually hear a Beatles concert over the screaming fans, but, still...

Seen it. :P

Supposedly there are a ton more Easter eggs and references hidden in it, too, though I don't remember the rest.

AAAAH I REALLY SHOULD BE GETTING READY FOR BED NOW BUT YEEES HYPE HYPE HYPE!!

AND WE FINALLY HAVE AN ACTUAL RELEASE DATE YEEEES!!!
WHY HAVE BED WHEN YOU CAN GET EXCITED ABOUT SHERLOCK!? :P

I'm also wondering how the hell are they in the 19th century?
Is it one of those area's where they pretend?
Did some wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff happen?
If so, is it a Doctor Who crossover?

Victorian Era One-Off

(I just want series 4, though that'll probably come out in 2020 at this rate)

I admit I'd never considered the alternative, but I'm assuming that this is just an AU.

Meaning that this John and Sherlock won't quite be the same ones we know, but, yeah. I'm guessing it won't really connect plot-wise to anything that happens before or after this.

Though there is the possibility of it being connected to the series proper by it being a dream sequence or something. That's the only way I can see it tying into anything.

I admit I'd never considered the alternative, but I'm assuming that this is just an AU.

Meaning that this John and Sherlock won't quite be the same ones we know, but, yeah. I'm guessing it won't really connect plot-wise to anything that happens before or after this.

Though there is the possibility of it being connected to the series proper by it being a dream sequence or something. That's the only way I can see it tying into anything.

Or...

Or...

It being about the original Sherlock and Watson that are the Ancestors of OUR Sherlock and Watson.

Or...

Or...

It being about the original Sherlock and Watson that are the Ancestors of OUR Sherlock and Watson.
tumblr_inline_no9tw8YlJ91tu1h6e_500.gif

That... almost makes sense, actually.

Though if they are supposed to exist in the same universe, I feel like Moffat would come up with a more complicated explanation than mere ancestry, lol.