• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.
derp_zps7d4eee7d.png
Hoooo boy did things get interesting on my campus today.

I'll be sure to update you once I get the chance to take the literal hour's worth of footage that I caught and edit it down to a length more tolerable for online audiences -- at which point I can assure you it will be uploaded to multiple websites. ^^

Well, this doesn't exactly replace that entirely. The LGBT+ rainbow is supposed to be for everyone who falls into that larger group, but I see no harm with there being individual color combinations for specific sexual orientations and gender identities -- especially for groups that fall into the "+" and are therefore less likely to be represented/recognized.

And if we're just talking from an artistic standpoint, I've actually seen people point out that all the specific color flags are in lighter pastel colors, making the overall rainbow a bit harsher on the eyes in comparison, and so people are saying that a pastel rainbow would look nicer. And, speaking purely from an artistic stance, that actually makes a lot of sense. XD
I mean personal preference of the colours. :P

I wasn't saying that they shouldn't be doing that, it makes sense.
I just like the full flag design better.

derp_zps7d4eee7d.png
Hoooo boy did things get interesting on my campus today.

I'll be sure to update you once I get the chance to take the literal hour's worth of footage that I caught and edit it down to a length more tolerable for online audiences -- at which point I can assure you it will be uploaded to multiple websites. ^^
*rolls off the couch and onto the floor*

...This is going to take a while.

Mostly because Youtube's being an ass (per usual), Tumblr said the file size was too big and suggested I use Vimeo, and then, after I made a Vimeo account, I learned that its file size cap is even smaller than that of Tumblr.

So now I must wait, and hope that Youtube doesn't once again get stuck on 0% processing, forcing me to cancel and then making me wait another hour or two for the upload to finish... again...

It's uploaded!!!

THIS HAPPENED ON MY CAMPUS TODAY.

It's uploaded!!!

So long. ;A;

Did you or Henry get to see it or get a laugh? :P

Oh, and on a side note...
My college is apparently on fire atm.

So long. ;A;
Hey, that was an hour of footage originally.

I painstakingly edited it down to the highlights.

You're welcome.

Did you or Henry get to see it or get a laugh? :P
I filmed it. :P Henry wasn't there, though, at least not at the same time of day that I was.

But yeah, it was certainly laughable. XD

Oh, and on a side note...
My college is apparently on fire atm.
O_O Is everything ok???

I filmed it. :P Henry wasn't there, though, at least not at the same time of day that I was.

But yeah, it was certainly laughable. XD
Oh! XD

I didn't realize that.
Woops.
O_O Is everything ok???
I believe so. Everyone else from the college is basically going "Yea, so there's a fire right now... That's cool".

I believe so. Everyone else from the college is basically going "Yea, so there's a fire right now... That's cool"
Uhhh

By that do they mean an actual fire, or are a bunch of on-campus residents just hanging out in the cold on account of the fire alarm going off?

Cuz the latter is definitely something I can relate to. A lot.

...The most difficult part being that it's never really a drill and always the alarm actually going off... but... usually only in response to something stupid and not actually dangerous.

Apparently it's a real fire.

O_O Yikes.

And here I thought the raving bigot would leave me with the most interesting college story of the day.
It is. You've got footage of a crazy guy ranting. :P

My School just looks pretty at the moment... apparently.

It's uploaded!!!

Ok, just finished the video.

Was that you yelling whenever the camera shook? :P
Pointing out stuff like "You have a list of all the people you're discriminating against".

Ok, just finished the video.

Was that you yelling whenever the camera shook? :P
Pointing out stuff like "You have a list of all the people you're discriminating against".
Yes, that was me. XD Though I figured it would be the fact that my voice sounds so much louder than everyone else's that would give that away.

Plus, I sort of thought that I was shaking the camera the entire time... because after a while I noticed that my hands wouldn't stop shaking. o.o

But yeah, it was in fact more noticeable when I was speaking -- what can I say, I talk with my hands. XD

Yes, that was me. XD Though I figured it would be the fact that my voice sounds so much louder than everyone else's that would give that away.
People are naturally loud. :P
Plus, I sort of thought that I was shaking the camera the entire time... because after a while I noticed that my hands wouldn't stop shaking. o.o

But yeah, it was in fact more noticeable when I was speaking -- what can I say, I talk with my hands. XD
You tended to dip the Camera downwards whenever you yelled at the guy. :P

*Is wishing he was also there to see the crazy preacher*

People are naturally loud. :P
Well yes, but it makes sense that I would sound louder since I was the one whose face was right next to the camera. XD

You tended to dip the Camera downwards whenever you yelled at the guy. :P

*Is wishing he was also there to see the crazy preacher*
It was the drug tangent that really made me want to start filming him (as you could probably tell thanks to the beginning of the video). That's when I realized that he was far more entertaining to watch than your average anti-gay protestor. XD

I mean, not that this sort of thing happens often, as I live in a rather liberal area, and I don't think I've ever seen a real protestor like that in-person before aside from this one, but... yeah. XD

Update on the fire btw.

10406586_10153081856421302_8839386745071768044_n.jpg

Well yes, but it makes sense that I would sound louder since I was the one whose face was right next to the camera. XD
True. :P
But I just happened to notice the bobbing camera more. XD
It was the drug tangent that really made me want to start filming him (as you could probably tell thanks to the beginning of the video). That's when I realized that he was far more entertaining to watch than your average anti-gay protestor. XD

I mean, not that this sort of thing happens often, as I live in a rather liberal area, and I don't think I've ever seen a real protestor like that in-person before aside from this one, but... yeah. XD
We never get such preachers in our area. :(

Oakville's all full of boring rich retired people...

Update on the fire btw.

10406586_10153081856421302_8839386745071768044_n.jpg
O_O Well... here's hoping that all that works out...

We never get such preachers in our area. :(

Oakville's all full of boring rich retired people...
To be fair, it's probably for the best that it was only one guy.

Somehow I doubt it would be quite as funny if there were a decently-sized mob of protestors. :/

O_O Well... here's hoping that all that works out...
I'm honestly not expecting anything too major.

Funny it happened on Election day though.
I'm expecting this to be politically motivated/influenced. XD
To be fair, it's probably for the best that it was only one guy.

Somehow I doubt it would be quite as funny if there were a decently-sized mob of protestors. :/
Easier to gang up on, sure.

But with more of them you can easily switch to whichever one is responding the best at the time. :P

There, some postage. Megaman is still off doing something that interferes with nobody, and Touhou still hasn't quite noticed AoT, so they can still wait for a bit.

Oh no. My excitement for STG's showing of Rocky Horror on Halloween night has left me continuously thinking about what Fandomstuck's Rocky Horror would be like.

Because, I mean, holy shit, what a fucking case study.