• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Kaga!!!!

Thanks to those links in the OP, I now have this stuck in my head:

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Also, I just realized volcano guy says "I lava magma."

Clever bastard...

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Kaga!!!!

Thanks to those links in the OP, I now have this stuck in my head:

sun.gif
You're welcome.

Reactions: Minerva
Not in Final Fantasy :P
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Potion_(Item)
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Potion_(Energy_Drink)
^ The health potions, which are blue. Higher classes have other colors, but none of them are green. Similiarly, the map icon for Ethers (Mana potions) tends to be green, not blue.
FF GOT IT WRONG!!! >:C
Oh my God! That's amazing! That is one of the funniest posts ever. A sort of Leeroy Jenkins thing?

This needs to happen.
That's basically RvB's entire character at the moment. :P

Like @neobullseye comic illustrates.

ScaBtsG.png

@neobullseye when did you make these comics?????

and even more importantly, why haven't you been sharing these with the rest of the class, i'm very entertained and demand more.

FF GOT IT WRONG!!! >:C

That's basically RvB's entire character at the moment. :P

Like @neobullseye comic illustrates.

ScaBtsG.png
I like it! Funniest thing I've seen all day.

In other news:

I got involved with two other people in making 2 FNaF parodies:

One based on Fire Emblem: Awakening titled Five Knights at Frederick's

and an unnamed one based on Danganronpa.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Reactions: Minerva
@neobullseye when did you make these comics?????

and even more importantly, why haven't you been sharing these with the rest of the class, i'm very entertained and demand more.
He posted it a while ago.

Maybe you should just be more careful to make sure that not a single post on the OOC goes by without you noticing.

Maybe you should just be more careful to make sure that not a single post on the OOC goes by without you noticing.
Probably but it might just be because I forgot about it since it was nearly four months ago.

Nuuu that's ur job, u just tag me if something important happens. Sad I missed it though, I usually try to read all the OOC posts.

LISTEN TO THIS RIGHT NOW

AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH THAT LISTEN TO EVERYTHING ELSE THIS GUY HAS COVERED BECAUSE IT'S AMAZING

(listen to him on Spotify too)

I should get an IC Post up...

I HAVE A NEW FAVORITE JAPANESE COMMERCIAL.

I'M PRETTY SURE THERE'S A PUN IN HERE SOMEWHERE THAT I DON'T GET BECAUSE I DON'T SPEAK JAPANESE BUT I DON'T CARE THIS IS CUTE ENOUGH AS IT IS.
I feel like I should know this one. All I'm getting is something like "They're apples", and that seems way too obvious.

EDIT: Er...okay, I have a couple of possibilities:

There's a conjugated form of the word "to make", which would mean that they're just saying "it's made of apples."
But there's also "grated" which has a form that sounds exactly like that word. So "Apple shavings," possibly. And then "Star(r)" is just pronounced "sutaa" because kana rules...
I'm sure there are other words that can fit possible explanations, but I'm too tired to get through them all... I don't even know if this one is coherent.

Ironically enough, there's yet another word with an incredibly similar pronunciation having something to do with "confusion".

Just let me know if you need help figuring out how to jump in.

sun.gif

Yeah...

I read the summary you gave me, but I still need a tiny bit of help. Thanks.

Yeah...

I read the summary you gave me, but I still need a tiny bit of help. Thanks.
Ok, what exactly are you stuck on? Don't know which group to join? Don't know what should go into your intro?

Ok, what exactly are you stuck on? Don't know which group to join? Don't know what should go into your intro?

Both. Thanks for your help, by the way.