• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Both. Thanks for your help, by the way.
Well, as for what to put in your intro, most intros thus far have started with a look into a typical day for each fandom character (and what typical nonsense they usually attend to), which then transitions into them becoming aware of various chaos going on around town (some of the most recent chaos being an airship that just crashed and some dinosaurs that were running about earlier) and then finding one of the existing groups, in particular.

As for who to interact with, then, I think my top recommendation would be Dragon Age, Final Fantasy, and Fullmetal Alchemist. You can look back at the summary I posted before for more info on what they're up to.

• Thank You
Reactions: Minerva
Well, as for what to put in your intro, most intros thus far have started with a look into a typical day for each fandom character (and what typical nonsense they usually attend to), which then transitions into them becoming aware of various chaos going on around town (some of the most recent chaos being an airship that just crashed and some dinosaurs that were running about earlier) and then finding one of the existing groups, in particular.

As for who to interact with, then, I think my top recommendation would be Dragon Age, Final Fantasy, and Fullmetal Alchemist. You can look back at the summary I posted before for more info on what they're up to.

So for the intro, have him be like "I should get a new sword" or whatever, and then be like:

Shocked-Troy-Walks-Into-Fire-With-Pizza-Community.gif

That's the group that I was planning on running into.

So for the intro, have him be like "I should get a new sword" or whatever, and then be like:

XD Yeah, I guess that's one way of putting it. Do you want me to link you to some other intro posts in the RP to give you some ideas?

Nah, it's fine. I got it.

I'm getting ready for something right now, but I'll get the post later.

That's the group that I was planning on running into.
That seems like a pretty reasonable reaction, yes. Also, a pretty accurate summation of the situation at any given time :P

Alright. I finally posted.

My posts for the next three days will be from Mobile, since my parents were like "Surprise Vacation!"

Well, there's a post for Megaman, and also stuff for Touhou.

• Useful
Reactions: Minerva
...Wait. How is my last post 'useful'? O_o

So... RvB.

Jurrassic Park just had RvB driving off in the other direction of him... somehow, when RvB had been chasing him.
Though atm I'm just debating if I should keep up the chase with RvB or have him welcome the new guy.

I'm leaning towards welcome the new guy. :P

So... RvB.

Jurrassic Park just had RvB driving off in the other direction of him... somehow, when RvB had been chasing him.
Though atm I'm just debating if I should keep up the chase with RvB or have him welcome the new guy.

I'm leaning towards welcome the new guy. :P
=_= I'm pretty sure we just went over the fact that RvB seriously is not a good way to welcome new players as he's generally too much to deal with, especially for someone who already seems nervous getting acclimated to what we do here.

Normally I'm not one to go around telling people what to do with their characters, but that was kind of dickish, so if you don't plan on re-writing that post to send RvB in the other direction, I expect you to at least keep his antics a bit on the down-low. Find some excuse.

If Silver Paladin runs into writer's block this early on (which is a legitimate concern since he already seems like he's struggling to find a good creative rhythm) due to RvB doing something so over-the-top that he can't figure out how to reply, I'm holding you responsible for that.

Either that or I'll find a way for RvB to strike a chord with Trigun's sensibilities and send the over-sized Triguniverse after him where she'll hopefully be able to at least try to squash him like a bug or pick him up in her hands while he squirms to get free like some helpless little animal before she inevitably becomes unstable enough to un-fuse.

if you don't plan on re-writing that post to send RvB in the other direction,
It's already been replied to, so I can't really do that at this point.
I expect you to at least keep his antics a bit on the down-low. Find some excuse.
Well he did go to the turret and essentially send himself to a back up role.
Rather than something like charging at the Trickster head on while simultaneously throwing a military helmet at Final Fantasy's face.
Either that or I'll find a way for RvB to strike a chord with Trigun's sensibilities and send the over-sized Triguniverse after him where she'll hopefully be able to at least try to squash him like a bug or pick him up in her hands while he squirms to get free like some helpless little animal before she inevitably becomes unstable enough to un-fuse.
I thought RvB's struck every Fandoms chord at this point though?

Well he did go to the turret and essentially send himself to a back up role.
Rather than something like charging at the Trickster head on while simultaneously throwing a military helmet at Final Fantasy's face.
Fair enough.

I thought RvB's struck every Fandoms chord at this point though?
Well yes. Everyone who's met him, anyway. But Trigun hasn't really seen him do much of anything. Which is good, given how protective Trigun is of people's lives... and how angered she would be at someone so carelessly endangering others...

Nevermind the fact that all her insecurities are currently almost non-existent due to her fusing with such a young, popular fandom, making her so much more powerful than she was alone...
gray.gif

Thank you for catching that. As I warned about before, I'm not at my sharpest, currently.

An easy fix is to change it to say that it was simply aimed at FMA, without specifying whether or not it hit.

Changed. I said he was hoping to hit.

• Thank You
Reactions: Kagayours