• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Jurassic World has been gone for quite a while.
I could have RvB get distracted and meet Fire Emblem. :3

Jurassic World has been gone for quite a while.
I could have RvB get distracted and meet Fire Emblem. :3
I feel like that's the sort of encounter that one would have to work their way up to.

If you want, Gwazi.

Thanks, Kaga.

I'll look for a place to enter in.

I feel like that's the sort of encounter that one would have to work their way up to.
Final Fantasy sure didn't get to work up to him first. :P
If you want, Gwazi.
I would advise a word of caution with RvB if that's the route you want to go.
RvB isn't exactly... Sane.

In that the whole point of his character so far has been to cause as much chaos and madness as possible, in a way that basically every Fandom that's met him either dreads him or sees him as a total buffoon.

Looking at the previous page's discussion on Hannibal:

I found it quite disappointing that he won't be driving a herd of Elephants over the Alps at any point.

I was really looking forward to that.

Final Fantasy sure didn't get to work up to him first. :P

I would advise a word of caution with RvB if that's the route you want to go.
RvB isn't exactly... Sane.

In that the whole point of his character so far has been to cause as much chaos and madness as possible, in a way that basically every Fandom that's met him either dreads him or sees him as a total buffoon.

Uh... Ok.

Fire Emblem would think of the best strategy to run.

Uh... Ok.

Fire Emblem would think of the best strategy to run.
In all seriousness, I wouldn't recommend this encounter to be your first in the RP.

It was different with Neo because he at least got to see RvB in action before he came across Final Fantasy (remember RvB interacting with WoW?), so there was a general idea of just how wild he would be.

But like... it's not something I would recommend if you're just trying to ease your way into the RP, especially since you're starting late and that tends to make people feel like outsiders to begin with.

RvB isn't the most friendly to new players from an RPing perspective, and in all seriousness I would not recommend him being your first choice. I should've made that clearer sooner.

Honestly, I don't think a character like RvB would be allowed in most RP's. I probably wouldn't even allow him in most of my RP's, and he's only allowed here because it just sort of works with this setup I guess. And even then, I can still recall at least one instance where one of his actions had to be retconned because it was simply too much and too ridiculous to deal with.

To be honest, I feel like I have to keep an eye on that one as a GM, because it would be very easy to step over the line while playing him...

• Useful
Reactions: Minerva
In all seriousness, I wouldn't recommend this encounter to be your first in the RP.

It was different with Neo because he at least got to see RvB in action before he came across Final Fantasy (remember RvB interacting with WoW?), so there was a general idea of just how wild he would be.

But like... it's not something I would recommend if you're just trying to ease your way into the RP, especially since you're starting late and that tends to make people feel like outsiders to begin with.

RvB isn't the most friendly to new players from an RPing perspective, and in all seriousness I would not recommend him being your first choice. I should've made that clearer sooner.

Honestly, I don't think a character like RvB would be allowed in most RP's. I probably wouldn't even allow him in most of my RP's, and he's only allowed here because it just sort of works with this setup I guess. And even then, I can still recall at least one instance where one of his actions had to be retconned because it was simply too much and too ridiculous to deal with.

To be honest, I feel like I have to keep an eye on that one as a GM, because it would be very easy to step over the line while playing him...

Right. Do not deal with RvB...

I'll make a post, and see what happens.

Oh woulda lookit that a bunch of people have posted IC and Iwaku didn't notify me. I didn't realize so much had happened since I last posted. My bad.

Oh woulda lookit that a bunch of people have posted IC and Iwaku didn't notify me. I didn't realize so much had happened since I last posted. My bad.
S'alright. It happens.

I actually had some trouble with something like this recently as well, so you're not alone. ^^'

Oh, but I did start Trigun while I was off, though. I like it so far, but I'm still not too far into it yet.

Oh, but I did start Trigun while I was off, though. I like it so far, but I'm still not too far into it yet.
tumblr_mp75qnulfO1qbd52ro1_500.gif

I request updates as you progress.

Looking at the previous page's discussion on Hannibal:

I found it quite disappointing that he won't be driving a herd of Elephants over the Alps at any point.

I was really looking forward to that.
noooooo i haven't even gotten to second season yeeeeeetttttt

now i know SOMETHING went down in europe

nooooooo how could yooouuuu paladin

Do I have to explain the joke?

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum

Do I have to explain the joke?
...I'm afraid you have to, yes >_>. *mumbles something that sounds suspicously like 'what do they teach kids in school these days'*

It's a reference to the historical Carthaginian General Hannibal, and the Punic Wars.

He rode his army with a bunch of elephants across the Alps to get to Rome.