• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
WoW raised his black brow quizzically at the armoured man's question, quickly echanging a look with MLP before answering simply. "Red." He found that the question blindsided him, though he thought of an answer quickly. The Alliance insignia was often coloured blue, while the Horde was coloured red. Him being a tried and true Hordie, he decided to respond with the latter.

@Gwazi Magnum

Human Realm Church - RvB

RvB was paused for a moment, starting at WoW as if he was ready to strike. But then he just started laughing and said "Well, at least you ain't a green! Since you know, me being Red AND Blue, Green is the only colour left where I don't have some form of allegiance to". His energy sword then deactivated and he asked WoW "So... mind explaining why you ruined my ride? It was a nice one... except for you know, the lack of a turret".

Oh, shit. Avengers shuffled back, arms raised in the typical surrender position. Looks like that ship sank like the Titanic. Gods, she looked so sad and bitter. Poor gal. Ditched by her boyfriend for ages for a newer fandom, she had to admit that it might have been a bit too early to start talking about. Maybe.

"Eh... hehe." Her nervous laughter trailed off. "That might have been too soon, Miss Rooty Tooty Point and Shooties, but you've got a team to help you out so... I'll, eh, stop talking about that now." She was never quite as good with overflowing sentiment as these anime fandoms were.

Red stuff was awesome though. She grinned. "Red is a great color, I will admit it looks quite good on a lot of people. I mean, I've got the hair to prove it." Avengers flipped her hair just to prove it.

Woah, did Charizard just look at her weirdly? Was that her version of a glare? What the hell was she glaring at her for, the others had helped out with any collateral damage there could have been if Trigun had any bitter feelings toward anyone in the first place. All this talk about "healthy partnerships" and glaring, Avengers knew what being healthy and being in a partnership was! She was all about teamwork, not partnership anyway. Minutely, she rolled her eyes at Squirtle.

"Oh Digimon," her lips quirked slightly as she purposely nicknamed Jigglypuff as the other fandom, "the world's just as full of spirit and independence as it is full of obstacles that block out fun times and teamwork. It's all a matter of overcoming the shit-spewing fan and living life the way you want." Really though, what was her problem? The mess was cleaned up in the end and there wasn't even a mess to begin with. Couldn't Aipom just get the fact that living was a pleasure and peace only meant stagnating in boredom? She huffed, Whatever.

"So Team CoLoLor, what's our first mission, object, our goal?" She might have named them team Red and Blue, but she was pretty sure that was a fandom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trigun… somewhere

While Trigun was impressed and even a bit surprised at Gurren's enthusiasm and willingness to comfort her, the younger fandom's words, unfortunately, didn't quite ring true with her. 'Drill onwards to tomorrow' — that could've been a real empowering message, if she wasn't so worried about her own future, and how many tomorrows she even had left… Still, Trigun didn't like to be a downer, so she nodded and forced another smile. "Yeah, I guess you're right…" she replied sheepishly, her gaze drifting down towards the ground.

When Hetalia spoke, Trigun expected to hear the same well-intentioned but sadly inadequate sympathy, but, surprisingly, his little speech really caught her attention. "Wait," she spoke up, eyes widening as her focus snapped onto Hetalia. "You… you really think I'm up there with the other great classic animes?" she chirped, clearly growing giddy again as she nearly blushed from the compliment. Sure, she was from the same era as a lot of the greats, but… no one ever mentioned her by name, it seemed. It was always others — the more popular ones. She was surprised and really quite flattered to hear someone place her up there at the same level of importance. "That's, I mean, that's really… wow. I didn't realize people still thought of me as being so influential!" she replied giddily, hardly able to form a response.

Hearing what Pokemon had to say about Cowboy Bebop, Trigun had to stop herself from trying to defend him. What Pokemon said really didn't sound like him; he was usually so loyal! And they'd been together for quite a long time… Regardless, she didn't want to spend too much time thinking about the whole thing. Avengers was willing to drop the topic as quickly as she'd brought it up, for one, and Trigun silently agreed that moving on from that was probably the best option. Besides, if she was still considered such an influential classic, as Hetalia said, then she didn't even need to dwell on him. Yeah, looks like he's the one who's "gonna carry that weight", as Bebop would say. Trigun made a mental note to mention that to him if they happened to cross paths, just as a quick jab to the feels.

And then, Avengers asked what their first mission would be, and Trigun found that she had no idea what that would be. Part of her wanted to scream something about 'LOVE AND PEACE' even though she had no clue how to practically go about that, and another part of her felt the need to mention that she'd sort of gotten lost in the ever-changing town and was just trying to find the parking garage she'd left her bike in when she ran into Hetalia, but that seemed like something that could wait. "Hmm…" she mused. Scanning the area around them, she didn't see any obvious threats — no dragons, demons, or giant holes in the sky, but… "Well, I'm sure there's someone in Fandom Square we could help out!" she chirped. "That's our duty as the town's collective heroes, isn't it?"

——

The Beatles — outside his house

"Wait, we're going now?" The Beatles spoke up. "But ah… what about Touhou?" he asked. "I thought we were waiting for her to come back. She said she knew where Doctor Who was." he explained. "Although, she has been gone a bit of a while, now…"

Fifa-Outside Beatles House

Fifa stayed silent before awkwardly scratching the back of his neck. "Yeah....She's not coming back mate" Fifa patted Beatles back.

"You kinda creep'd her out with your staring and.....things" Fifa coughed awkwardly before starting to walk again.
"Probably not your fault....just....different...social....ways"

@neobullseye

"Doctor Who?" Attack on Titan echoed without breaking stride. Not that he hadn't heard of the fandom. In the fandomverse pretty much everyone had heard of Doctor Who at some point or other, though a lot of people just had a sort of vague idea about him, and AoT was one of these people. Something about a scarf and a blue police box, and space… all things that weren't really important to him, except for maybe the scarf. His hand unconsciously drifted to the faded red woolen scarf that encircled his own neck. Yeah, he supposed scarves were important. "All right, you don't have to ask. I'll help you find Doctor Who. I just need a refill first." He rapped his knuckles on the empty gas tanks.

At the current pace they arrived at AoT's home in a matter of minutes. It really was a charming little house, old-fashioned maybe but surrounded by a warm glow and a feeling of "safeness" like you could just curl up on the front porch and take a nap and not even worry about someone waking you up.

"Um." Attack on Titan paused at the threshold "I'll just be a few minutes, wait here." He hopped out of his boots and scampered in stocking-feet inside, leaving the door ajar. He was efficient and soon back outside with new tanks, tugging his boots back on. "He's at some World War II Museum," before she could ask he explained, "The radio. I always have it on so I know what's happening. It's too bad that guy can't seem to stay on-topic. You can fly right? I don't suppose you know how to get there."

Gurren Lagann was about to speak up when they began to talk about what their mission would be. He had a few ideas as to what to do, and being the pinnacle of masculinity and charisma that he was, he would have begun to speak, but... a hand clamped his mouth shut. "I have a mission...", a feminine voice said. Gurren Lagann backed up, and stared at her. She looked to be about 17. A girl in a school uniform with long pink hair flowing freely, and a very serious look. He decided against saying anything for now, due to the cold stare he was receiving, and how she seemed to have something to say. "You all need to get out of here quickly. Something very dangerous is coming, and none of you have any ability to fight it... If it sees you, it's over for you all.", she folded her arms. "You don't believe me, but it's simply an enemy that you cannot resist. If she even touches you... you could fall to the infection. Go with Gurren Lagann, and lock yourselves up on the Dai Gurren. You might be safe there...", she waved her hand dismissively, and faced the direction she knew Kill La Kill would come from. She hadn't been able to intervene and stop Homestuck from getting the candy to Kill La Kill due to the outburst of energy she seemed to release. But this group, and a few others had a high chance of fighting against the trickster menace if she got to them in time. She had experienced this story far too many times, but she would not give up. To give up was to endanger the entirety of the Fandomverse. Maybe this time around she could save them.

At AoT's house, wherever that might be

"Sure, I'll wait," Touhou answered as AoT went inside (what was hopefully) his house. "I've got nothing better to do anyway," she softly added when he was gone. While AoT was busy in his abode, Touhou decided to check her surroundings for a bit. Well, the surrounding are was nice, albeit a bit too cramped for Touhou's taste. She really did prefer the open, rural areas and such; the wide fields, the sky itself. The city... eh, it just wasn't her thing. Ah well, to each his own, right?
Softly, she started to hum the theme to Mountain of Faith's third stage, 'The Gensokyo the Gods loved', one of her favourite pieces from the games. It just had this... thing to it she could barely describe. The normal version was inspiring, energetic in a way, while slower versions had this amazing serene feel to it. It was just... it.

Her humming was interrupted by AoT's return. "Huh?", she turned towards him before being cut off by him explaining stuff. "Uhm, I can fly, yes, but... 'Some World War II museum'?" Touhou parroted. "Do you have any idea which museum this might be? Or even whether it's in the Fandomverse or in the real world? Because if it's the latter, there are literally thousands, if not millions of museums that would fit the description. ...Although I do have to admit that it's still better than 'possibly anywhere in the entire universe'... "

Fullmetal Alchemist - WWII Museum

He rolled his eyes at the new development unfolding in front of him. At least FMA's enemies weren't so... everywhere and everywhen like Doctor Who's. At the new thing Sherlock mentioned, he piped up from where he was standing by the phone box, "Daleks and Cybermen... jeeze Doc! You've got too many things to beat up; I don't think I'll be able to keep track of them all without having to read some paperwork." He absolutely hated paperwork.

Directing his questions more toward Mister Consulting Detective instead of Doctor I've-got-ninety-nine-problems-and-most-of-them-are-aliens Who, FMA demanded a rundown. "What the hell does Cybermen tech mean for us and would that mean there are Cybermen nearby too? What are they susceptible to and can one of those weaknesses be alchemy so I can just beat them up so we can get the hell out of here?" Sometimes violence was a perfectly amenable solution to problems. "I'll even give the good Doctor his bat back to arm him properly."

Leaning against the Tardis next to Dragon Age, FMA gave him a nudge with his flesh elbow. "You might not have given me this bat and you might be a fantasy fandom, but at least you've got the same idea as me and that's to get out of this place and into the Tarty Tart." Hmm, he was kind of hungry now. All the more reason to get into the phone box.

Homestuck - WITH HIS LOVE

Wow, was everything awesome for him today. Homestuck made out with Supernatural, which wasn't even in the plan originally but WHATEVER, and he got this FINTASTIC new look, he was severely lacking the ability to can anymore. Looking around the two of them though, he noted a SEVERE lack of other people to celebrate the day with. That just wouldn't DO!

He blinked, bemused at the fact that SPN was a few feet away in only a moment. Angels were just full of surprises, weren't they? "Supernatural, you have the BEST ideas! You're just such a wonderful quadrant mate that we should just get human-married and have a ZILLION BABIES TOGETHER!" That was definitely a good idea. Such a good idea, it was the best plan. Good idea, best plan.

"But FIRST, we should share our HAPPINESS with EVERYONE ELSE!" Who to share it with first though? Homestuck rested his chin upon his fist in thought before a wonderfully deserving person popped into his thinkpan. "I know! Supernatural Supernatural Supernatural! Remember Beatles, remember him? He'd be perfect! Let's head to his house RIGHT NOW!"

Grabbing Supernatural by the wrist, Homestuck attempted to get his love airborne alongside him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sherlock - WWII Museum

Sherlock looked up at FMA when he asked the question about the Cybermen and replied "Cybermen honestly don't mean much more than Daleks do, except that we know need to worry about human conversion as well. As for their weaknesses? Unless if they have some sort of mainframe like they did in an alternate universe but canon universe you would have to ask the Doctor". Then hearing the comment of wanting to return to the TARDIS he said "What? Here you've just seen a Dalek Tank and you want run? Not run for shelter, but run away from the scene of investigation? Are you MAD!?".

AoT's House

Attack on Titan had to pause for a moment, and a sudden wave of insecurity flooded him. What was he doing? Going off to find some fandom and he didn't even know where the other one was, and he had to go ahead and be the hero and offer to help. Kuso ̄! He clapped his hands on either side of his head and crouched, rocking back and forth on his heels. Of course there were probably a million museums in the world, the real world or the fandom world, both, how were they going to find one specific one? You'd think such a popular fandom would be easier to get in touch with. Wait. He flew around in a phone box didn't he? So, logically, they should just be able to call him...

He stopped rocking but remained in the gargoyle pose thinking. Personally, he didn't have a phone, but no doubt one of the modern fandoms did, maybe Touhou even did. But who would have close contact to Doctor Who…?

"Of course" AoT jumped up, "SuperWhoLock! If we can find Sherlock or SupernaturalSupernatural was back there, he was the one who crashed into the house?" It wasn't really a question, and he didn't wait for Touhou to answer, "I bet he can tell us how to contact Doctor Who, or at least give us a phone number." With newfound purpose, he rushed out the door and before his foot touched the street the ODM whisked him up into the air. He flew around the block, pausing on a rooftop to make sure Touhou was keeping up, then set his course back along the street toward the Beatles' house.

---

The Radio Station/WTNV's House

"Welcome back, listeners. A warning has been issued for Fandom Square. It appears there has been an outbreak of something called Trickster Mode, a deadly disease that is highly contagious. I repeat, it is highly contagious so avoid anyone who is infected. Symptoms primarily consist of rampant, giddy happiness and bright happy colors. Please be on your guard, listeners, because as everyone knows, happiness is very bad for you." Night Vale sighed as he went over his notes, frowning worriedly. It was hard to tell where the outbreak had begun since several fandoms were already infected, including Supernatural. It was probably his fault. Then again, this kind of thing was known to happen in the Homestuck fandom, so perhaps he had something to do with it.

"I recommend staying indoors and chanting until this epidemic is dealt with. Also, be sure to avoid candy because an excess of sugar may cause cavities and we don't want that."

---

Near The Beatles' house… again

"What the--" Attack on Titan killed his momentum and planted both feet against a wall while the grappling hooks supported his weight and held him suspended as if he were standing at a right angle to the building. Some crazy shit was going on, and he hadn't been gone for half an hour. At first he didn't recognize the crazily colored figures running around and…kissing each other? He recognized Kill la Kill first, she went through so many outfit changes on a regular basis that she was easier to distinguish, though she certainly did not look herself at all. It was as if the three of them had decided to have a party where they all wore the worst possible color combinations imaginable. It was an eyesore. The other one was Homestuck, who he thought he remembered seeing earlier as he passed along the street, yeah, and that must have been Supernatural stuck to his face. He was so fricken purple that for a moment AoT thought he might be Night Vale. But it was almost too much purple. No, it was definitely too much purple.

"The hell is wrong with them?" he looked to Touhou for answers, though he doubted she knew much more than him at this point. Sometimes he hated how unpredictable events could be in Fandom Square. Crazy stuff would just happen out of the blue and set off his anxiety like crazy. He thought about ditching the mission and going home and never going outside ever again but he couldn't just abandon Touhou, especially with these weirdoes doing… whatever they were doing.

He sighed and shook his head, drawing his swords just in case there was trouble, and shouted, "Hey, Supernatural! If you're done making love to Homestuck there I have a quick question for you!"

Back near the Beatles' house, because this universe hates Touhou

For a split-second, Touhou just stood there, too surprised to follow the hyperactive steampunk guy. Seriously, what was with this guy? One minute he's acting like he either has a dizzy spell or some kind of freakout. The next one, he's babbling on and on about stuff, not actually bothering to explain himself to anyone, then dashing off like it's nobody's business. The dude really needed to sit down and take a couple of deep breaths. With a soft sigh, Touhou followed AoT through the skies, flying to wherever he was leading her. Hopefully she would actually make some progress in her quest this time around -- and not run into even more weirdos if it could be helped at all.

Her thoughts were cut short when her guide suddenly slammed the proverbial brakes. Unlike AoT though, Touhou couldn't quite stop on a dime in mid-flight, at least not when things surprised her. As a result, she 'skidded' forward a bit more than the jetpack-and-grappling-hook-assisted man, only to quickly dash back away from the... things below.
"Uhm... What." Touhou had absolutely no idea what was going on. Homestuck was doing some thing with dark-angel emo guy, who now looked absolutely nothing like a dark angel anymore. Instead, he looked like a normal angel with a massive blackberry addiction or something. Homestuck, meanwhile, looked like a clown had vomited over him. And then there was this other girl, who looked little better than the other two. "Uhm... I don't know, but I think it might be better to just run? You know, instead of trying to attract the attention of these crimes against reality," she said to AoT, not daring to take her eyes away from the abominations below her. I don't even want to know what happened to them. Honestly, screw that Beatles guy. If I get out of here alive, I'm heading straight back to my shrine, board the door and put up some music while the apocalypse is going on. Seriously, is it that much to ask for to not constantly be surrounded by madmen and bakas?

Last edited:
Pokémon nearly facepalmed when she realized Avengers really had no idea what had happened. How clueless could she be? Apparently very, very clueless. She would have to find time to sincerely apologize for the mishap other than the apologetic look she was offering, that was quickly dissolved and formed into an undercurrent of anger. Avengers had done one of the rudest things she could do, this was not going to go unanswered but now was not the time for it. She would be tactical about this, for now a semi-cold shoulder would have to do. "Right.... As long as Trigun is sure she's going to be okay, I'm okay. To me she looks as happy as a Mudkip in a mud puddle." Pokémon smiled supportively at Trigun.

Listening to the other's suggestions she was going to add her to cents in but a Fandom with pink hair stopped everyone from speaking, mostly because the all had absolutely no idea where she had come from. She looked pretty familiar though, but Pokémon quite place where she knew this girl from. However, more importantly than who she was there was the puzzle of what she was saying. What could possibly be so dangerous, zombies? "I'm sorry, pink haired fandom, even against all odds we should fight. I don't think a single one of us here would disagree. It's a core idea for a lot of us, its going to take a lot more than words to make us abandon that."

"Huh? What did I do?" the Beatles asked. "All I did was tell her she looked nice. Am I not even allowed to compliment a-" he had started to protest before he became distracted by something a short distance away. They almost looked like… that horned guy and the angel guy from earlier. But, different? Definitely more colorful… He doubted once again if he might be seeing things, but… "Oi, mate," he called for FIFA. "You see those colorful folk, too, right?" he asked, pointing in the Tricksters' general direction.

Hetalia smiled wider, happy to see that Trigun was feeling a better. "That's the spirit, bella! I'm sure there's plenty of useful stuff we could do around here to help people out." The idea of being heroes was still so exciting to the slightly bouncing fandom, and he could hardly believe that he was actually part of a team with so many impressive people. This is going to be so super cool!

His happy bouncing soon stopped, however, by the voice of another fandom appearing out of nowhere. Looking around quickly and hoping it wasn't someone as scary as the robotic fandom from earlier, the young male was relieved to see the pink-haired girl instead. The relief started to fade at the sound of her ominous message, however. "Eh? What's going on? Infection?" He looked around at the others a bit worriedly. "What kind of infection? It's not like the plague or anything, is it? That would be terrible!"

Doctor Who rolled his eyes at Sherlock's comment about people who 'can't see the signs', though he quickly snapped back into serious mode when Sherlock said something about his 2nd most iconic enemy. "Cybermen?!" he echoed. "Wait, what kind of Cybermen?" he quickly added. "The ones from Mondas? Cybus Industries? Cyber Legions? 3W?" he asked, before scurrying towards the Dalek shell to get a better look, himself.

"Oh believe me, I know!" he called to FMA in response to having so many 'things to beat up'. "With a history like mine, there's a lot to keep track of!" he replied. "Does that mean there are more? Probably. They usually travel in groups — setting up shop someplace and converting their own little cyber-army… Speaking of which! If a Cyberman sees you, it will probably either try to kill you or convert you — and if you're converted, you might as well be dead. So uh, oh! Don't ever wear a bluetooth headset." he warned, eyes locked onto FMA. "I usually don't trust the things in general, but, especially now, they're a thing to avoid. As for weaknesses… ah! Gold! Does anyone have any gold on them?" he asked eagerly, looking between the group members. "They're weak to gold, you know. You just have to jam it into the, ah… chest bits, and that'll take care of them." he explained.

"My question is — what are Daleks doing with Cybermen? They can't be working together — they'd never agree to that. And besides, when it comes down to Daleks vs Cybermen, the Daleks would win! We've already seen that." he rambled. "Maybe… oh no, do you think the Daleks managed to enslave the Cybermen? That would be a force to be reckoned with… Just imagine if they could reprogram the things…"

Before any of the group members could really discuss what their next "mission" would be, a mysterious fandom appeared with an even more mysterious warning. Trigun looked over this newcomer carefully. She couldn't place a name to that face, but, she looked familiar — probably an anime, and maybe a more popular one.

"What infection?" Trigun replied. The pink-haired girl sure seemed like she meant business… Was the 'infection' one of her own — something she was probably used to dealing with — or something else? "I sort of want to stay and fight, too," she spoke up, noting that Pokemon seemed eager to take on whatever challenge was in front of them. "But I wanna know what we're up against, first."

Fifa bit his lip as Beatles talked about not knowing what he did. "Just....all of it...kinda" He shrugged before turning to whatever the beatles was looking at. And as the Beatles had said something....Fifa squinted and kicked his ball up into his hands. "They certainly are....colorful.....and different then before....Nah....I don't like this all....they can't just change kits...." Fifa patted Beatles on the back before taking a step back.

"Something....seems off about them...I think we should.....go mate" FIFA swirled the ball in his hands.

Dragon Age

Dragon age was confused by the nonsense his three companions were spewing....science mumbo-jumbo. "Who cares why it happened....now it is finished and we can go back and drink tea or something" Dragon age made fire in his hands as he listened to the three ramble.

His head peeked up when Doctor Who asked for gold. Dragon age slung a bag over him which you swore wasn't there before onto the floor. He rummaged around for a bit before pulling out piles of gold. Lot's and lot's of gold. Gold crowns, Gold swords....gold coins...gold bars...

"Yes, I do got some sweet loot"

Puella Magi Madoka Magica had expected this. "I can't explain how I know, but I can't let you fight. Your chance of success is infinitely small.", she didn't even look at Gurren Lagann, and spoke what he was about to say. She covered his mouth, and spoke in a monotone fashion. "Maybe, but it isn't zero. And for me, that makes it the same as a hundred percent chance!", she mimicked, and turned to him. "No. Reckless bravado will get you nowhere. To face this enemy, you'll have to wait and prepare yourself.", she sighed. "You are wasting my chance to save others. I really hope you are worth the effort.", she looked at the watch on her wrist. "Time's up, leave now while you have the chance. I'll hold off Kill La Kill while you escape to the Dai Gurren. The Trickster infection can't get to you if they can't touch you, or make you eat their candy.", she stated, then turned the shield on her arm, disappearing.

Kill La Kill was almost to the location of the team, when Madoka appeared before her. "Stop, Kill La Kill." she said, knowing it was futile. At least she would get a few seconds. Kill La Kill Shook her head. "Why would I? I want everybody to share my fun! Even you! There's no need for violence, everybody will experience extreme happiness when I give them the candy! Think about all the almost forgotten fandoms, living a sad life. You wouldn't want them to be unhappy forever, would you?", she replied, grinning. Madoka knew that she was unlike the other fandoms that would be tricksterized. She had a mode of thinking much unlike the others. Behind that happy facade the evil in her fandom had awoken. A need to assimilate all of the others and destroy everything. Some fandoms, like her had variances of resistance against being tricksterized. Fandoms like Madoka seldom succumbed to tricksterization (however, they would get the garish attire and peachy complection), some even didn't transform at all, but she knew of nobody else but herself that could do that. Kill La Kill was the former. She looked like a trickster, and sometimes acted like one, but she was much more dangerous. "I can't let you do this, Kill La Kill.", she pulled an rpg out of the hammer-space in her shield, and fired it at the trickster fandom, but Kill La Kill dodged, and brought the scissors down on her shield, knocking her down through a building and into the street nearby where she had met the group.

Sherlock took a second look at the Cybermen gear and then responded to the Doctors question about the Cybermen. "All of the above, there's a bit of everything in here. Though as to what they're doing with the Daleks? Slavery would be my answer... But what self respecting Dalek would put Slave parts inside them? No, I'm thinking this is something more... something that has control over both Daleks and Cybermen". He pondered for a moment lost as to what could be responsible, almost as if someone had dug into his brain and removed his ability to think of any thing the Doctor may have faced. Then coughing, he rebutted to Dragon Age's comment with "Does a Blight end when a single Darkspawn soldier is destroyed?".