Gurren Lagann's attention was ripped away from Trigun, and he addressed Hetalia. "You like forming alliances too, huh?", he let go of the other anime's hand, and gave him an enthusiastic pat on the shoulder. Who better to join Team Gurren than an anime all about alliances! Welcome aboard, Hetailia!", he grinned, and folded his arms. Soon enough, his attention was grabbed by pokemon. "Ah!? I'm not robot man...", he sighed, and pointed to the sky. "I'm Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann!", he announced. "Or Gurren Lagann for short... or either of those. Anyway, you're pokemon! You can join Team Gurren too!", he said, enthusiastically. Soon enough, Avengers dropped down behind him. "Avengers... who hasn't heard of you recently? What a big hit! How do you feel about having a sequel?", he asked, and cocked his head. "So many team fandoms! You all know what it's like to experience the bonds of brotherhood and friendship! I'm pretty ecstatic to see you all!", he cheered. He was practically super-charged with excitement.

He turned to Trigun again. "You may not be part of any team, but I'd say you definitely know what it's like to look out for others. I'd say you're more than qualified to join Team Gurren if you'd like!", he stepped out of the middle of them, practically radiating beams of confidence and kinship. "When you're with Team Gurren, you can't possibly lose! Go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!", he grinned wide, and put his fists on his hips. A sudden breeze picked up, and flapped his cape rather cinematic-ally.

"Really? You can't just fly the Tardis manually like that? What in the blazes do they teach you in piloting schools on Gallifrey!?" Sherlock asked shocked that landing on top of the tank wasn't a simple matter.
But realizing that wouldn't anywhere he dropped the topic saying "Ah fine! What can your sonic screwdriver do?".

However that's when he heard banging on the door, followed by DA's voice asking to be let inside. He smirked and said to the Doctor "You see!? I TOLD you he was fine!" before going to the door and opening it again.
Noticing the giant icewall between them and the Dalek it seemed obvious there were in no immediate threat, so Sherlock was in no hurry to shut the door as he asked "So... Dragon Age. Any idea who in the blazes the guy in red is? And did you notice any weakness to the Dalek while you were out there?".

The Dalek still in earshot of this simply yelled "DALEKS HAVE NO WEAKNESSES! DALEKS ARE PERFECTION!!!" to which Sherlock rolled his eyes and snapped out "Oh shut up!".

------

Wandering along town RvB was completely lost as to where everything was. Though on one corner he happened to stumble onto a Church, to which RvB paused and looked at it for a moment.
Then said out loud, talking to himself "Huh... I kinda do wonder why we're here... Well... not 'here' as in our very existence... well kind of. But why are we even 'here', in this town?". He sat there for a moment longer, and then what seemed to be a church going family park by the Church, in a all terrain jeep. RvB just stared at it wide-eyed and yelled "It's a puma!", before sprinting towards it once the family got out of the jeep. Before they could react he ripped the door open, got inside the drivers seat and slammed on the gas and simply drove off down the street screaming "YEEEEEHAAAAW!!!".

Still looking back to make sure Hetalia was following her, Trigun didn't get very far before she found herself colliding with another fandom, sending them both to the ground. She didn't immediately recognize said fandom as he helped her up — in fact the pointy shades vaguely reminded her of Homestuck — but she knew that couldn't be him. Really she was a bit too distracted to think about that, besides, as she was rather impressed that he seemed to so easily recognize her. Am I really still that popular? she wondered.

Before she could say anything about it, though, another wild fandom appeared — one that she did immediately recognize. "Oh, hi Pokemon!" she greeted. Seeing the fandom running about reminded Trigun of the news she'd heard about the new set of games coming out. "Oh, right. Those remakes of Ruby and Sapphire came out recently, didn't they?" she spoke up. Given the fact that Pokemon kind of ruled the world when Trigun was younger, it really didn't surprise her that new games were being released. "Wow, I remember seeing you all hyped about the originals! Can't believe they're old enough for a remake already. Still, your remakes are usually a huge upgrade, from what I've heard. What's new in these?"

Upon asking that question, another familiar face appeared. Or, well, Trigun had never met her personally, assuming she was a younger fandom, but with the popularity of the recent movie, she couldn't not recognize a lot of those features. And while the newcomer didn't distinguish her personally, Trigun couldn't help but laugh a bit at her comment about anime. "Haha, thanks!" she replied. "Good to know that anime of that style's still so popular! I can't help but feel like the medium's evolved quite a bit since the 90's; things are so different now. Not that that's a bad thing, of course! It sure is amazing what they can do with animation these days, for one. The movie I got in 2010, for example — the quality blew me away!" she exclaimed. "Must be awesome to be a running series these days." she added, glancing at Hetalia.

It was then that the fandom with the shades actually introduced himself, and Trigun at least recognized the name. "Ohhh, Gurren Lagann! I've heard of you!" she chirped. And, while she knew very little of the series in question, Gurren Lagann's spiel about teamwork and 'kicking reason to the curb' rather quickly enticed her. "Hah, I like that attitude!" she exclaimed. "You've got enough willpower and enthusiasm to blow a hole in the moon! I'm in!" she cheered, nearly bouncing up and down with excitement. "We'll fight together for love and peace!"

"Ooooh." Avengers hissed out, a melodramatic grimace on her face. Raising her hands as if in surrender, she eyed her surroundings cautiously. Not spotting any mice ears, she leaned in towards Pokémon like she was divulging a hard kept secret. Surprise: it's not actually all that big of a secret.

"C'mon, Piplup," she stage-whispered. "Nobody talks about WD until WD talks to you."

Avengers winked conspiratorially, shaking her head with a roll of her eyes. "I'm like Disney's stunning adopted kid who can take care of herself. WD's like a stamp, a benefactor if you want to put it that way, but I'm my own gal. I'm the one with all the cool gadgets in the long run. Dee's my PR agent, marketing my stuff even if you don't want it, and keeping me PG-13." She gave a more raunchy wink

She shrugged with a "what can you do" look. She heel-turned to Gurren Lagann, Trigun, and Hetalia. The names rang bells in her head, Avengers heard of these guys before.

The blonde in red was one of the older anime fandoms then. Trigun, three gun? Heard about her, and she heard about Cowboy Bebop. Those two were pretty close last she heard of them. "Re-adaptions are always fantastic. Have you seen Avengers '78? Big improvement from then to now," Avengers agreed with her. "By the way," a wink sent her way (the amount of times she'd been winking in the past five minutes was probably going to end in her losing an eye), "how's you and that fellow, Cowboy Bebop? Last I heard, you two were necking in your corner of the woods." Was that Tony Stark speaking like someone from the 1930s she was speaking like?

"GL, you're the guy with the explosions and mechas aren't you?" She gave him a lazy grin. "I love good tech; I like taking it apart even more." Raising her eyebrows, she hoped he knew what she was trying to say. "Being this well known's like being Tony Stark except without being Iron Man or the Merchant of Death. It's a sweet life I live. So ready for this sequel to come out."

In hearing the word "team," Avengers perked up. Teamwork was what she lived for. "Team Gurren?" she asked. "If I'm going to be joining this crime-fighting love-and-peace boy band, we're going to need an epic name. How about 'Le Titanium Armageddon' for a name? It takes a while to warm up to, but it's French and intimidating so I can assure you it'll probably work."

That was one of the worst names she had come up with and she named pets Thorgi and Lokitty for shits and giggles. If they actually took it for face value, it'd be her fault they were named something as dumb as that. It was like having Thanos be defeated by Antman, because damn that was almost as stupid-ass a decision as trying to nuke Manhattan.

"Hey! The Doctor's had about a thousand years of experience flying this thing — and I'm only fifty-one!" Doctor Who shot back. "I'd like to see you try to fly a TARDIS like that…" Doctor Who scoffed. He was then just about to answer Sherlock's other question when he heard the sounds of two other fandoms shouting outside, and one of them pounding on the door. Doctor Who soon followed his companion outside, still carrying the energized baseball bat with him.

"Oh, Dragon Age, good to see you again!" he greeted. "And I do mean good to see you. Invisible allies aren't always the best." he rambled. Then, hearing Sherlock ask who the 'guy in red' was. "Oh, didn't you hear him shouting earlier? He's Fullmetal… something. I've heard the name before, I know I have! An anime of some sort. Don't remember it completely."

Safe behind a wall of ice, the Doctor smirked as he heard the Dalek rant and rave from the other side. "Daleks sure are terrible conversationists." he commented, slipping into a slightly Scottish accent. "You always know what they're going to say." he laughed. "Oh! And Dragon Age," he spoke up, his voice quickly returning to its usual British cadence. "You think you could ice that thing well enough to stop its treads from moving? And maybe the head bit, too?" he asked. "If we get it to stand still, I could hit it with this!" he explained, enthusiastically holding up the baseball bat.

Well, that went fast. One moment everyone was fighting, the next one everyone was swooning over the Beatles, and the next one yet everyone left, leaving Touhou alone with the Beatles Fandom. You could say a lot about these Fandoms, but not that they weren't fickle as a leaf in the wind at times. To be fair though, she herself was not a whole lot better at times. Was anyone above fickleness, for that matter?

Touhou was drawn out of this mental conundrum by the Beatles Fandom, who was apparently trying to hit on her or something. Okay, now this was just getting creepy. Like, sure, compliments were nice and all, but Touhou preffered getting them from people she actually knew instead of random Fandoms she met five minutes ago. Especially considering the... formulation of these ones. Well, at least there was an easy way to get out of this situation. "Yeah, sure, I know where he is," Touhou lied. "I'll be back soon." And with that, the girl flew away again.

Dragon age smiled as the door was opened though he did pause for a moment when Sherlock asked him who was the other fandom..."Full metal blah blah anime" DA shrugged as he stepped back to see Doctor who. "Hey just because I can turn invisible doesn't mean you should get jealous...which you are." Dragon age gave a hearty chuckle as he turned around to the ice wall.

"Oh, well I can do that...very simple spell....though it's gonna make the wall disappear for a split second so not my fault if you die......so duck!" Dragon age stamped his staff down as the ice wall seemed to vanish. The Dalek seemed to utter the beginning of a sentence which was probably to do with his death. But before then Dragon age had already covered him completely in ice. Rendering him completely frozen. "Woo....now, what's that thing you have in your hand?"

----

"Oh...well...I guess I don't exist then...." FIFA awkwardly coughed as all the fandoms quickly left leaving him and the beatles....
Just like always, no one bother to even pay attention to him....

"Oh, so how are you Beatles....my mate......liverpool supporter and everything.....they're alright....defense is not highly rated to say the least though...too bad you sold your best player...he's a beast on FIFA!......" Fifa paused a second as he realized that while beatles might know who the team were as in the city...he probably had no idea what he was talking about...

"Ah.....um......lad.....how are you?"

"Oh, wait-" the Beatles started to speak up, about to ask to join Touhou on her way to retrieve the Doctor, but FIFA soon cut him off. "Oh, I'm fine, thanks. Well, aside from that dent in the wall, I suppose. But, you know, ob-la-di, ob-la-da, life goes on." he replied, shrugging with a bit of a smile. "Certainly an exciting morning, to say the least!" he chirped. "Things seem to be a bit, ah, tamer in my life, generally. I don't exactly get a lot of new material to keep up with these days, you know? I suppose you're lucky, FIFA, you just about always have some news to look out for, don't you? Sorry to say I'm not very well-versed in sports, myself. I know this really doesn't count, but, last time I really kept up with anything about any sort of football was when I'd heard that Paul McCartney attended America's Super Bowl this past year." he replied a bit sheepishly, hoping FIFA wouldn't get too fired up at the mention of America's not-football. Now keeping up a conversation with FIFA, the Beatles decided to just let Touhou go for the time being. Besides, it's not like he had any reason to think that she might not come back.

"Oh! That reminds me. Doctor Who convinced me to finally get a smartphone a short while back." he spoke up, retrieving the device from his pocket. "I know, I should've gotten one a long time ago. It feels like I'm always a bit behind the times. My mind's just stuck on Penny Lane, I suppose. The Doctor's usually the one getting me up-to-speed with all this new technology. I mean, I don't think there's anyone who can change with the times quite as fluidly as he can. It's practically his claim to fame." he rambled. "He and I haven't been spending quite as much time together recently, though. Instead he's been going on a lot of adventures with, ah, some Sherlock Holmes fellow, I think." he continued, poking around with his phone as if looking for something. "Not entirely sure which one, though. I know there are plenty of Sherlock reincarnations running about. I think he said it was a younger one, though. Probably that BBC show from a few years back. I hear he's rather popular. Plus, don't he and the Doc share a writer or something? Well, if that's not it, it might be that recent American Sherlock that I've been hearing about, too. I think he had a more distinctive name, though. Hmm…" he trailed off, shrugging. "Either way, I don't really mind it. The Doc likes to cycle through various 'companions' — probably something he inherited from his own writers." he continued. "Oh! and I learned how to use Twitter recently. Now I can follow Paul and Ringo! And look! Ringo says 'peace and love' in almost every tweet, sometimes even twice! And usually followed by about five of those 'emoji' things. Isn't that just adorable?" he chirped, holding out his phone for FIFA to see.

FIFA visibly cringed when that infidel sport was mentioned, but he had some type of respect for Beatles, so he let it slide. Just think of happy thoughts....

FIFA nodded along as the beatles rambled on, "I keep breaking my phones, my pockets are so small that they just don't fit anymore...Feck sake." Fifa sighed as he seemed to look up to the sky. Silently praying the next football kits had bigger pockets. "That Doctor whatever seems pretty cool, he's good at football at least...though I must ask for my Ronaldo statue back...He kept rambling on about how it was an angel or something. I dunno, I wasn't listening" FIFA seemed to scuttle his eyes away from the beatles.

He kept nodding until the beatles mention Sherlock. He seemed to grimace, "Oh that fella'....well...he's a bit of a knob really" Fifa smirked at his own comment before turning back to Beatles to look at the phone.

"That is certainly a lot of 'peace and love' and emojis.....a lot......well that is certainly neat" FIFA seemed rather confused by that twitter account but he let it slide.

"Perhaps I always have news, but it's not always good news....so many scandals..." Fifa seemed to faze out with his jaw left hanging open.

"Fairy Boy?" Homestuck scoffed. Where did Supernatural get these insults? He continued to flit around the rat bastard's head. Wait. Was this douchemuffin talking about his wings? That nookchafing dumbass. The wings on his back looked better than any butterfly wings in the froggiverse and even if they did look like fairy wings, at least his could still hold him up when he was injured unlike SPN's pathetic angel wings. "You've got to be kidding me, dickbutt. You calling me a fairy just lets me call you 'angel' and that's a whole slew of human blackrom I don't know if I want to get into or not."

He listened intently as SPN explained the 'god' comment. It seemed as though one of his characters reached his show's version of Homestuck's god tier. "Huh," he said. "Sounds like you've got god tier powers too and just as many problems with going god tier as I do." A moment in respect for common aspects of their fandoms. Afterwards, a smirk. "So, was it only Cas that went god tier?"

He mock-pouted (it was more like a poorly hidden air of mischief). Him? A dick? Why, never; certainly not such an upstanding, heartless bastard of the community. Rolling his eyes, Homestuck leaned in obnoxiously close to Supernatural. "I wouldn't need to follow you to know where you live, Dickbutt." A new nickname with a capital D and a creepy grin along with it. "Who needs to heal at home anyway? Heal on the go with so-and-so product, that's what the Batterwitch says as she promotes her wears like a true businesswoman."

Being a naïve troll with no idea how a true blackrom worked was hard. It was hard and nobody understood.

"Naaaannniii Soreeee!?", Kill La Kill was walking by, and heard the insult thrown in her general direction, and would not take the insult lying down. She turned in the direction of the sound, and looked up. "A Fairy?", she grit her teeth. "You've got some nerve, mister.", she pulled out her scissor blades. "Before I relieve you of your clothing, you have one chance to say you're sorry!", She yelled. Kill La Kill wasn't the type to take insults lightheartedly. If someone had a problem, they could fight to get it out of the way. The one left still clothed was the one who settled the argument. Although there were some rare instances where people still fought naked, around here, people usually gave up if they went nude. "So what's it gonna be? Apologize to me and...", She leaned over and cupped her mouth at Supernatural. "What's your name?", she whispered, before she turned to Homestuck. "That guy. Or I'll kick your ass so fast you won't know what hit it!", she glared determinedly up at the fairy. "Well, what is it, mister fairy? You want to apologize, or must I use my RESOLVE to bring down buckets of pain on you?"

"Veh~ Oh, I mean, I'm super excited! Ehe~" Hetalia blushed slightly and grinned a bit sheepishly when he realized that the little verbal tic had slipped into his speech again. It didn't happen all the time, but sometimes when he got especially enthusiastic about something, he just couldn't help himself. It probably wasn't anything to really be embarrassed about, and he sometimes wouldn't even notice when it happened, but he still found it a little hard to be himself around others without worry at times. Then again, he wasn't the only one like that, so maybe it wasn't really a problem. Yeah...he wasn't alone here at all.

"We just got the okay for season six, and there are already so many speculations! There's even a part of the fanbase that believes that the 2Ps are becoming canon! I haven't seen any evidence yet, but maybe Master Himaruya will post something with them eventually. There's always the possibility, after all!" He laughed a bit at the comment Pokemon made about everything being awesome. "Ja, as long as Prussia stays in the game and The Lego Movie people are still around, everything really is awesome, isn't it?"

He turned back to the others as they started talking about...forming some sort of group? Oh, and that was the Avengers fandom who had arrived! Hetalia almost started jumping up and down at the sight. "Avengers! I can't believe you're here too! There's nothing like a good superhero fandom to add to the awesome!" Honestly, it was a little surprising to him that he hadn't been totally distracted by her before. This fandom was amazing in her own right, but her comeback had only been even more incredible. It seemed like there was hardly anyone who wasn't talking about it nowadays. "Hey, can I have your autograph or something? I know I have a paper around here somewhere...ah, here's one!" He pulled out the sticky note he had been carrying around since leaving the house and held it out with a very hopeful look. It wasn't every day you might get an autograph from a well-known superpowered hero!

Pokémon sucked in a deep breath, "I-I don't know where to begin the new games are so amazing I think I could just explode, they added so many mega evolutions and Primal reversions of the legendarys and no one has even figured it all out yet, except for me, but a good trainer doesn't reveal their strategy. At the end of the day we did Nintendo proud, that's the important part." She was so happy that someone asked about her game that she could have gone on forever but she managed to keep it short and sweet. It was likely just polite conversation, they probably didn't actually want to know every little detail, plus, if any of them ever decided to play she didn't want them to already know all the little secrets because that was one of the best parts.

She wouldn't have had a chance to go on about anyway because Avenger's seemed kind of defensive about 'being one' with Disney, "Who is WD- ohhh, nevermind you got me for a second there, you and your odd nicknames." Pokémon was laughing but she was starting to feel a little peeved that Avengers had yet to correctly say her name. "You make your benefactor sound pretty shady but you cant argue that you're doing much better, you were so tiny before! Most of your characters weren't as awesome as they are today." She was going to go on to say something else but on second thought she'd better not annoy anyone, these fandoms were her friends.

Pokémon had been so busy talking that she almost missed Gurren's offer for adventure, and that was one offer she couldn't resist even if she still had work to do, "I would be seriously honored to go with you guys but I won't be able to stay forever, I'm still not a Pokémon Master. I can take a break to help you fulfill your dream, I definitely need the pause." She chuckled and pulled out her POKEDEX slyly and before anyone could even ask what she was doing, "Gotcha! New entry, heck yeah! That'll seal the deal Robot M- er Gurren." She looked at the screen smugly and deposited the device into her BAG. "Its nothing bad, I just identified you that's all. It usually doesn't say anything bad. Sometimes all it says is, 'this is a fandom.' as if I didn't already know that." Sadly her POKEDEX imitation was lacking its full robot potential, she would have to practice it later. Things didn't seem like they could get better, so they got worse because that just seemed to be the way the universe worked.

Avengers was great; fun to be around, witty to the core, heck she was even really sweet if she wanted to be, but as with all good things there's a price. And Avenger's drawbacks could be pretty heavy, she was either oblivious to everyone else or she was purposefully trying to get reactions. Pokémon couldn't be sure and she didn't want to know but she couldn't stop her from visibly cringing when Cowboy Bebop was mentioned. Pokémon's grasp of romantic love was quite limited, she was a very innocent person in that aspect but she understood that whatever special bond Cowboy and Trigun had felt was gone. Which, unfortunately meant Avengers was barking up the wrong tree and Pokémon had absolutely no idea how handle it.

Thank whatever omniscient deity there was that FMA wasn't an actual scientist. At least the science (certainly not a spell regardless of what he called it) Dragon Age did to freeze the Dalek was utilizing the screwy properties of water because water and Equivalent Exchange was some sort of outlier in the world of alchemy. As long as it was H2​O people were messing with, he wouldn't have to worry about going into a disgust-fueled rant.

And everyone was finally visible. FMA could hear the police box open up to the conversation of two British fandoms. One of them sounded like someone he could easily class as a "Bastard" without even having to meet him. They kept asking about him and FMA was awfully close to to bursting into outrage at the fact that they didn't notice him. Was this some insult against his height? No, never mind. They legitimately didn't see him since he was on the opposite side of the doors. He walked out behind the box casually.

"It's not Fullmetal blah blah anime. It's Fullmetal blah blah Alchemist." He glared at Dragon Age as he watched the fantasy Bastard get rid of the ice wall and freeze the tank solid (goddamn magic). Eyeing the British fandoms out of their blue box, FMA zeroed in on the energized baseball bat. Wood wasn't a very good conductor (and really, why would anyway paint a wooden bat silver?) so the bat was logically a metal alloy, but that would mean the energy arcing through it would end up shocking the holder (Doctor Something probably, he'd never heard of Sherlock Holmes screwing around with the laws of science).

Contemplating the properties of the bat was a waste of his time until he got his hands on it. Raising his hand in greeting, FMA gave them a lazy two-fingered salute their way. "It's FMA in case you were wondering," he said. "I'd love to see how that bat works..." he trailed off as he gestured toward the energized bat.​

Last edited by a moderator:
And within a moment the Dalek Tank was frozen solid. Sherlock's jaw in response dropped and he said with awe "How in the blazes did you do that!? And why did you not do that sooner!?". Though he was then quickly distracted by Dragon Age's question and answered "Oh that thing?" pointed at the Doctor's bat. "That's a... smashy... bangy... basey... batey... thing", he said with uncertainty and then followed with "It's meant to hit people, hard. Think of it like a weapon... I think".

Woah, was Hetalia asking for her autograph? Avengers blinked in bemusement. Pointing a finger towards herself, she asked him, "Me? As in, Avengers the fandom, billionaire, philanthropist, superhero?" She knew she was well known, but nobody had asked for her autograph yet. Other fandoms weren't really interested in things signed by anyone but their own actors. Wow, such honor.

Winking at him, she flourished a pen out of her pocket. Couldn't be an agent of SHIELD without carrying a pen nowadays. As she scrawled her name over the sticky note, she said, "This is the first Avengers autograph ever, Hetalia. Cherish it. Hell, sell it on eBay if you want. Always nice to meet a fan who appreciates my awesomeness." This was totally getting to her head. He hadn't even asked for Captain America's signature, but her own.

She sidled up behind him, prodding him in the side with her elbow. "You and me," she winked, "are going to get along great. I'm Earth's mightiest superheroes and you're... well, you're Earth basically. We'll get along great. What do you think about blue things? Blue things are great, aren't they?"

What the hell, why did Homestuck keep getting into fights. Jegus, anime fandoms (at least, he hoped she was an actual anime this time instead of a video game fandom) were so loud. Was he ever this loud before? There was a slight possibility he had been. A slight one, minuscule even. Holy shit, she just whipped out giant scissors. She was totally an anime fandom; he totally remembered hearing about that crazy chick with the scissors and clothes being torn off. The Kill something fandom.

Glaring at her in exasperation, he face-palmed. Double face-palm combo. Whatever. "I wasn't even talking about you," he muttered. Glaring at her through the gaps between his fingers, he sputtered in disbelief. "What does getting naked have anything to do with this? I thought I was spades-flirting. I can't say sorry that I'm in the middle of mutual spades-flirting with him!"

He choked a little when she mentioned buckets. Buckets of pain; obvious blackrom intentions. Homestuck didn't even care that none of them had any idea what qaudrants were. "I don't think I want to be in a caliginious quadrant with anyone anymore..."

Screw this, he was totally going to get into a strife with her. Strife specibus, work for gogdamn once. It rolled through all the characters' specibi and landed on... the Battlespork of Zillywut. Oh great, a legendary weapon from the Trickster arc. A spork. What the hell was the going to do against giant scissors? Nothing, that was what. Holding the rainbow monstrosity, he tossed it away for something else. He chucked it forcefully Kill chick's way in case he could stab her with it. It wasn't like it wouldn't inevitably wind up in his possession again.

The specibus cycled through for another moment to land on bladekind. Fine. Whatever. He'd take broken Caledscratch over cherub weapons any day. Readying his blade at her, it continually switched between broken and not as the sword's time powers let it do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ahh… fantastic!" Doctor Who chirped as Dragon Age froze the Dalek for him. As Sherlock scurried after him, though, he realized that his companion did have a good point — why didn't he freeze the Dalek sooner? Ordinarily he would've commented on this, but there was no way he could focus on such a thing — not when FMA was so curious about the weapon in his hand. "Oh, this?" the Doctor turned to him excitedly. "It's a turbo-charged baseball bat imbued with the power of the Hand of Omega — a stellar manipulator from Gallifrey, the same sort of technology used to power early forms of time travel before they developed TARDISes!" he explained with a giddy fanboy grin on his face. "Only ever really seen in a single episode when the Doctor's companion, Ace, smashed up a Dalek in a Coal Hill classroom — but oh did it deserve to come back. Sometimes I wonder how it would measure up to that Super Smash Bros fellow's legendary bat." he rambled, before bringing himself back to the situation at hand. "Oh, which reminds me! How long is that ice going to last?" he asked Dragon Age. "Should I go at it now while he's stuck like that?" he asked eagerly with his weapon held at the ready. Opportunities to live out some of the show's most badass moments didn't come around every day.

——

Trigun liked being able to forget her troubles and just be all 'love and peace!' with some other over-the-top anime from time to time. Really, she did. And with how isolated and behind-the-times she'd been feeling lately, it really seemed to be something she didn't get to enjoy most days. And, apparently, it wasn't something she'd get to have on this day, either, as she found herself thrown off the hype train rather quickly as soon as Bebop's name was mentioned. "Oh… him…" she sighed, not sure really what else to say on the topic. She glanced quickly at Pokemon. She knew what happened, but didn't look like she wanted to say anything. Trigun really couldn't expect the girl to fight her battles for her, though, so she went on. "He… said it wouldn't work anymore." she admitted sadly. "Something about things getting stale between us. I didn't really get it at first, till I saw him with some 2014 series…" she continued, her voice starting to grow bitter. "So apparently I'm too old for him — he has to be with someone popular, like him. Even though last I checked we both have the exact same number of episodes and one movie each, and my manga ran for way longer than his. It's not my fault everyone remembers him better than me, and yet…!!" Trigun paused, trying to take a deep breath before she got herself too worked up over the whole thing. She'd already embarrassed herself by breaking down in front of Sherlock earlier that morning — no need to go there again.

"I suppose I'd just rather not think about him…" she sighed. Or his popularity. she added silently. Really, did that not bother anyone else? Just watching Avengers sign an autograph for Hetalia hammered in her point even more. What did she do to deserve that praise, other than simply exist? What did anyone do to watch people forget about them as they wondered how much time they even had left? Trigun shook the troubling thoughts out of her head. She felt like it would be rude to bring up such a thing in front of so many popular, running series — especially when they all seemed to be enjoying themselves so much — and it seemed unhealthy to dwell on such thoughts, regardless…

"Personally, I prefer red." Trigun spoke up in response to Avengers' question about 'blue things', trying to return to more positive conversation. "It's a color of determination, you know?" she continued, trying to keep up a smile.

——

"Oh? What's wrong with Sherlock?" the Beatles asked, noting how FIFA didn't seem to think very highly of him. "I mean, I've never met him personally, but I hear he's really sharp — though, I suppose that's a given with a Sherlock Holmes Fandom." he laughed. "Still, the Doctor seems like a good judge of character. Usually." he continued. "There must be something he likes about him." he shrugged.

"'Scandals'? Ah, I suppose that's true." the Beatles replied. "I guess you could say there are a lot more, ah, 'politics' involved in your area than with most." he acknowledged. "I remember getting quite a bit of drama back when the band was in its prime, though." he continued, thinking back to all the bad press about the drug use, and all those raging fans screaming about Yoko Ono, and that ridiculous conspiracy theory about Paul. "A lot of it's still thrown around in those pesky Youtube comments today…" he trailed off. "I suppose it can't be helped, though." he shrugged.

Gurren Lagann could tell a sore wound like that opening back up from a mile away. She spoke, and he shook his head. "Don't be held back by someone else's bullshit in your memories. The one path that you've chosen yourself, is the truth of your universe. Your eyes were put in front of your face for a reason! If you keep looking back like that, you won't be able to walk forward into the tomorrow that's gonna be damn better than yesterday! Day by day, moment by moment, we advance further, becoming better than the person we used to be! Let's drill on-wards to tomorrow, and show that asshole just how great you really are!", he laid his hand on her shoulder, and looked her in the eyes with the same determination he had before, hoping to impart some of his spirit in her. "Hey! Even if you don't believe you're hot stuff, and you feel down, you're a member of Team Gurren now! If you can't believe in yourself, then believe in the me that believes in you! We're gonna do awesome things, trust me. Bebop's gonna be small time compared to you.", he took his hand away and folded his arms again. "But yes. Red is awesome! It's an energetic color full of determination and spirit!", he turned, and pointed his thumb at his cape. "This is a symbol of my hot-blooded spirit!", he turned and pointed to Pokemon's cap. "I know you're determined. You wouldn't be able to catch em all if you weren't! That hat's your symbol.", he finally turned back to Trigun. "Just look at that coat! You're practically bleeding spirit! It's a big coat to fill, but I know you can live up to it!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------>>

"At any rate, a fandom has to stand strong for it's fellow fandoms! This poor guy is trying to walk home! You should mind your manners, and buzz off, fairy boy!", she replied. "Flirting? The hell kind of flirting is thi-", a giant spork was thrown at her, and her words were cut off. "That's it!", she tilted her head, and the large spork went over her shoulder. "LIFE FIBERS SYNCHRONIZE: GODROBE SENKETSU!", she gripped the pin in her glove with her teeth, and quickly turned her wrist, pulling the glove away and spitting out the pin. A needle stuck her wrist, and the transformation began:

tumblr_muhmvdENuk1r2rkwgo1_500.gif

She glared up determinedly at Homestuck in her fully transformed suit. "You're in for a helluva fight!", she grit her teeth and jumped up at the fairy boy , faster than a human onlooker can see. She spun in the air, and slammed her two blades down on the Caledfwlch, causing an invisible eruption of energy that cratered the street under them, and blew everything around them back.

Homestuck shielded his eyes as he glared at La Kill Kill (that was her name, wasn't it?) as she went through a whole magical girl transformation wardrobe change. So not fair; he never got any of those giant sparkles and blinding light when he went through outfit changes or power level increases. Though to be fair, his "transformations" never looked as painful or bloody as hers did in those few seconds of her outfit change. Ugh, he was so glad he wasn't an anime.

She screamed out something about getting into a helluva fight and goddamit there went broken Caledscratch. Was everyone this overpowered?! Around the contact center (thank gog he was in it) everything was blown backward. Homestuck stood in the center of a crater in the middle of Fandomsquare. It was only the fact that dying was like going on a weekly vacation for his characters that he wasn't in severe pain. There weren't any "dead" sound effects at least.

Glowering at her with windswept hair and sword blown to bits and ow his face and hands because swords are pointy, he growled. "You're such a 8iiiiiiiitch." Really, what even was her problem? He hadn't even been the one who injured Supernatural in the first place, poor guy his ass. If 1/2 bladekind wasn't going to work, maybe it was time to go the dumb as hell way. Stupid fetch modus.

Homestuck whipped out his drawing pad to access his sylladex, green cards materializing by his head. Everyone could clearly see the amount of absolute junk through the years stored in there. Oh wow, Act 1 fake arms. Scribbling on the pad, he resolved to use everything he got as a weapon against Kill Kill. His scribbles took a moment to finalize and in his hands a cherub juju. Huh, so that's where it went. He got a strong and terrifying urge to lick the green and red swirly lollipop.

"Oh shit, fuck!" he screeched. "Get it away!" Flailing his arms, the juju was flung somewhere not Homestuck. Oh no, he flung it at Kill Bill (wasn't that a movie? Wait, no, it was time to panic).

In an alley between two tall buildings, beside an abandoned dumpster filled with un-returned Blockbuster movies, lurked a solitary figure clad in white leggings and a green cape. His back was pressed against the wall, as if he were hiding from someone, or something. In his hands he clutched twin swords of a unique design. Similarly unique were the pair of elongated boxes hanging from the harness around his waist. He stayed frozen in that position for several minutes. In fact, it was difficult to tell exactly just how long Attack on Titan been stuck to that one spot. It could have been mere minutes, or all day, and he might have carried on like that indefinitely had not a conspicuous crash and the sound of breaking wood and glass snap him out of it.

He immediately snapped into combat mode, raising his swords and pulling the triggers to launch his omni-directional movement [let's call it ODM for short] gear's twin grappling hooks, which lodged in the side of the nearest building and began to retract as quickly as they had gone out. Pulling the fandom skyward as he ran perpendicular along the wall, they detached as soon as he reached the end and for one heart-stopping instant there was nothing preventing him from simply plummeting back to earth, but just as quickly he changed direction with a quick body twist and grappled the next building, a shorter one. Moving like this in the residential areas was difficult since the houses tended to be shorter. Well, generally speaking, there was always the odd castle here and there, those fantasy fandoms really had to have it all.

He came to rest on the roof of a gothic-style mansion overlooking a quaint little cottage not too unlike his own home. Also unlike his own home, there was a gaping hole in the side facing the street, and some very cranky looking fandom with wings was crawling out of it while a handful of others bickered among themselves while looking on. He was simultaneously relieved and annoyed. Relieved because this was not a titan crisis, and annoyed because he'd thought it was a titan crisis and now the adrenaline rush was making his hands and knees shake. As he glared moodily down at them, his mind drifted off on a tangent and when he came to again the little debacle seemed to have resolved itself and everyone had split to go their separate ways. Well, he may as well too, since there was no reason for him to be here. He leapt from his perch and flew across the street. However, as he was altering the trajectory of the ODM, he ran out of gas. A brief sputter and sizzle was the only warning he had before he fell headlong toward the ground.

This is it. This is how it's finally going to end, he thought to himself, strangely acceptant that his death would be so simple as an equipment failure and a splat on concrete. Fortunately for him though, it wasn't the end, for at that exact moment some blissfully unaware fandom passed directly beneath him and broke the fall. That fandom happened to be Touhou.

"Ouch! Oof!" AoT exclaimed as he bounced off her and landed flat on his back, driving the air out of his lungs. This sent him into a total panic for a moment, unable to catch his breath whilst simultaneously trying to get to his feet. If he didn't get on his feet right away something was sure to come along and finish him off. He wasn't about to cheat death and then get killed all within the span of a few seconds. He forced himself to calm down, to think clearly, and as he regained control of himself he gasped a lungful of air.

Huffing and puffing, he sat up slowly, dizzy, and noticed the poor fandom he'd just nearly squashed. "Forgive me. I'm so s-sorry! I didn't mean to-- here, get up!" He offered his hand to her with a sense of urgency, as if by not getting up she would slowly have her life drained away or else something really really bad would happen. That's what always happened when someone was too slow to get up. "Oh, you're that video game fandomah, Touhou is it?" The one with all the little colorful dots, was that right? Yeah. She'd been around for a while.