Meanwhile, somewhere in a nearby street, Touhou was calming down a bit from her encounter with Sir Creepalot. Although at first she had wanted to avoid all future contact with the guy, she realised that she couldn't just leave him with a hole in his house either. Plus, she still needed to find the Doctor Who Fandom to get her own computer fixed too, which was the whole reason she got dragged into this situation in the first place. Of course, that still left one very obvious problem: finding the guy whose main gig was to travel through time-space, which would be problematic, to say the least. So then, what to do now? Just try flying around at random again? No, that would just end up with her getting drawn into some kind of horrible situation again. Then again, she didn't really have any better options either. Maybe she could wait at one of the guy's favourite locations? That could work... If she knew any of them. Plus, she still had no idea when he would come back, so- WHATINTHENAMEOFKANAKO?!

So, apparently someone had the brilliant idea of crashlanding right on top of Touhou. As one might expect, this quite effectively interrupted the Fandom's thought process, including the bit that should make her realize people don't tend to crashland on top of other people on purpose. In this stupor, she might have attacked whoever just fell victim to gravity, were it not for the fact that said victim had blown all the air out of her lungs, leaving Touhou stunned on the ground and gasping for breath for just long enough to get rid of any murder urges.
Still half in a daze, Touhou let herself be helped up to her feet by the guy from the sky -- who apparently had regained his senses before she did, even though he had fallen from god knows how high."Who... whut?," she asked, still not entirely recovered from being used as a fire trampoline or whatever. "What happened? Where... What? I'm Touhou, yes, but...?"

FMA grinned as Doctor Who explained where the bat came from and how it worked. It sounded damn powerful what with the whole hand of last letter in the Greek alphabet title it got its power from. Everyone knew Greek letters meant shit was going to go down. If a Dalek, essentially a metal tank, could be beat to "death" with it, he'd love to to test it out one day. But everyone was always so touchy when he touched their stuff (not that he wasn't being a hypocrite since touching his pocket watch meant immediate punch in the gut with a metal fist).

"Really now, Doc? So quick to violence," he drawled. "You think I could take a look at that bat after your finish up beating your Dalek tank to death?" No one ever said he wasn't diligent. "I'd say I'd love a chance to check out your exterminating pal, but I've never really been all that good at dealing with talking to people who weren't my own species." No he did not, they always ended up trying to shoot him up. FMA might have went and dealt with the tank himself, but it had never really tried to kill specifically him in the first place. His version of talking involved a lot of destructiont this museum probably wouldn't be able to handle anyway.

Near The Beatles' House

"I'm really sorry!" exclaimed AoT. He tapped the empty canisters attached to the harness, "Ran out of gas. I should've checked the pressure earlier but I was in such a hurry" he trailed off, trying to remember where it was he was in such a hurry too. It was kind of blurry in his mind. Sometimes he just couldn't remember. He cast a furtive glance over his shoulder to be sure the coast was still clear. All was peaceful, the sky was clear and there was very little to be found at fault on this mild sunny day. An ordinary person would never suspect anything could possibly be wrong with it. But Attack on Titan had a certain aversion to such things, due to the fact that just when you thought everything was going according to your expectations undoubtedly some titans would show up out of nowhere and everything would just go to hell.

He couldn't stop fidgeting nervously, and so grabbed Touhou's wrist and pulled her along down the sidewalk at a fast walk, muttering something about staying in the open too long. "Come on, my house is at the end of this street. We'll be safe there for a while. Where is it you're trying to get to? You really shouldn't be wandering around aloneI saw some moron almost take down a house back there." He jerked his head in the direction of The Beatles' house.

Hetalia gasped, eyes going wide as he realized what Avengers was saying. "Oh my gosh, you're right! You're my hero!" He could have passed out right there, still holding onto the signed paper as if it were something sacred if he hadn't taken note of Trigun's saddened state. He hadn't really heard everything she had said before since he was so distracted, but he picked up some of what was probably going on from what Gurren Lagann was telling her. It was enough for him to tell that she wasn't feeling very confident in herself at the moment.

"Don't worry, bella! You're plenty wonderful, I already know! You have such a fantastic attitude about life, and you have so much experience, you're probably pretty amazing as well! You probably know so much more than most of us." He smiled softly, walking over to give her a hug. "Take it from a history enthusiast: The great heroes of the past are also the ones of the present. You're a muse to so many others, and that's what makes you so great! You were the one who started a chain or advanced it in a big way. Many of us probably wouldn't exist if people like you didn't provide so much inspiration! It's like you were a hero preemptively, before we knew that we needed them, even. And legendary heroes never die, that's for certain."

The male stepped back and grinned widely. "So...I really like blue, but you guys are right. Red is really nice, too. I like all sorts of colors, honestly; the world just wouldn't be the same if there weren't lots and lots of them!"

Dragon Age grinned proudly at the frozen metal demon, but quickly frowned as Sherlock made his comment. "Oh? So I'm supposed to just randomly guess it being weak to ice and hope that it really is because if it isn't I get shot by a supposedly one-shot kill beam. Great work there detective" Dragon age rolled his eyes as he turned back to the bat.

"So, you're saying you had this immensely powerful weapon but decided to just wai-Nevermind" Dragon Age stepped back as he looked up to Doctor Who. "Well I suppose since you wanted me to freeze it you should probably hit it while it's frozen. So a good solid now would be the time frame...just hit it right in wherever the face is supposed to be"

---
Fifa face sunk as the beatles mentioned the politics..."I could go on for years about that, but I doubt you want me to go on and on...though I suppose scandals are everywhere...probably half of the population of planet earth are gob-shites" Fifa looked into the distance for a small while before turning back to the beatles.

"Have you looked around and seen all the new fandoms appearing, I swear some of those things are rather weird.....especially when they think their higher then me...." Fifa mumbled angrily before returning to the conversation. "Some of them look like total douches. I swear...Oh yes, what I was going to say was if you want to look around and see all the new sights. Things keep changing and I haven't checked up in a long while....since the new game came out...."

Sherlock - WW2 Museum

Sherlock sighed at Dragon Age's reaction and said "Then what made you think it was safe to use the ice now? If it failed you'd still take a tank shell to the face". He then glanced at the baseball bat and said "Ah whatever, might as well smash him up and be done with it".

Doctor Who — WWII Museum

A giddy fanboy grin spread across Doctor Who's face as Dragon Age and Sherlock gave him the go-ahead to smash the thing. "Allons-y!" he chirped as he took his first swing at it, the thin ice quickly starting to break apart along with the metal underneath. Physical strength may not have ever been the Doctor's forte, but the power pulsing through the bat more than made up for it as he continued to hammer dents into the Dalek's metal shell, finishing it off with a solid hit to the, uh, head-bit, knocking it clean off. He smiled contently as it fell to the ground just like the eye stalk that Ace had her way with.

"Well," he spoke up, still catching his breath after having that much fun. "I think that takes care of that." he told the rest of the group. "The mutant inside won't last long in that cold, if that didn't do the trick. Actually," the Doctor paused to think about what he'd just said for a moment. "They are weak to ice, so, it might've already been dead by the time it was frozen…" he mused, realizing that his handiwork with the bat may have been completely unnecessary. "Ah, well!" he shrugged. "You're right, Fullmetal — it's normally not like me to resort to brute force so quickly, but, it's just, with the bat, and the Dalek, and, and… augh you'd just have to see that episode!" he exclaimed. "One of McCoy's best! At any rate, Daleks really can't be reasoned with, anyway. They've only gotten nastier and nastier over the past half-century, you know? And any attempt at diplomacy is always just a trap or something… Never trust a Dalek offering you tea, either. Always be suspicious of a kind Dalek. Well, except for Rusty. Rusty was just adorable." he chirped. "Might be nice to see him come back someday." he rambled, before his thoughts returned to FMA's request.

"Ah yes! The bat. Well, I suppose there's no harm in just letting you hold the thing, if that's what you want." he replied, handing it off to him. "Just be careful with it." he warned. "Pretty ancient tech, that Hand of Omega. Makes even my old type 40 look like top-of-the-line machinery." he laughed. "Still Gallifreyan, though — and anything from Gallifrey means serious business. Say what you will about their foreign policy — but there's a reason why the Time Lords' technology was the envy of the whole universe!" he grinned.

Supernatural would have yelled as Homestuck for being annoying but that exhibitionist fandom popped in out of no where. It was an intrusion so he was going to kindly let her know that he didn't need her help but Homestuck's explanation for why they had been fighting left him really confused. He kept wondering in what world that would be considered flirting, obviously Homestuck's which meant the fucktard couldn't keep the two apart. Supernatural felt almost betrayed, which was weird because there was no reason for it, they weren't friends. He stared at Homestuck for a moment, looking as if there must have been something he missed. He felt a bit more angry now but he was still rather confused because apparently exhibitionist girl was fast, angel fast and then there was a lollipop... something was nagging him about that. He should have left a while ago but he was interested, Homestuck didn't really seem like he was going to win but tat was likely because Supernatural wanted him to loose. What a asshole, distracting him when he had a Finale to worry about.

Near The Beatles' House

So... Apparently the guy had some kind of flying device that ran out of fuel or something? Well, that sucked. Touhou loved to fly; she didn't even want to think of how it would be to be landlocked like the poor guy now was. Ah well, at least he was alive, so that was at least half a plus? Possibly?

Well, anyway, Jetpack Guy apparently wanted to take him to his house, which Touhou really didn't know if she liked the sound of. "Hey, you don't need to drag me, you know," she bluntly stated, yanking her wrist out of AoT's grip. "I can walk perfectly fine myself." Why do I constantly keep meeting up with madmen? Touhou mentally complained. Seriously, first there was that computer robot girl thing. Then there was the jerk with the dragons, the guy with a pot of dubious contents and the other weirdo throwing junk at her, along with a couple of other guys with obvious issues. Then, directly after that, she was verbally harrased by some creep with no concept of personal space. And now this guy? What's next, someone riding a ridiculously oversized robot of questionable design? Geez...
"As for where I was going," she continued, following AoT along to avoid having him grab her again. "I was searcing for Doctor Who -- to repair that very house you were talking about, in fact. Seriously, what idiot would blow up a house like that? Doesn't anyone think of the people and buildings and stuff around them anymore these days?" Touhou hoped that AoT wouldn't think of the possibility that the girl standing right in front of him was the source of the destruction. Then again, she could fly and he couldn't, so getting away from him shouldn't be that hard if the need arose...

The Beatles sighed in response to Fifa's comment about 'half the population of planet Earth'. "I know what you mean… people sometimes…" His gaze fell towards the ground as they both seemed to stand in silence for a moment. "Still — I've got to admit, it's getting better!" he chirped, trying to pull himself out of that depressive mindset sooner rather than later. "At least on my end, anyway! And I'm sure things will improve with time for you, too." he smiled.

"Ah, yeah, seems like there are plenty of new fandoms popping up all the time." the Beatles replied. "I wouldn't be too quick to judge any of them, though. I mean, even that Doctor Who fellow was a cranky old coot when I first met him, but he softened up over time. And he got some younger looks, too…" he mused. "As for their status, well, I wouldn't want to deny anyone their time in the spotlight. Being young and taking the world by storm — that's a fantastic feeling, you know? No reason the younger fandoms can't enjoy that." he commented.

"Still, I don't think I know too many of those younger ones personally." he continued. "Heard of a lot of them, though, I think. That horned bloke from earlier… I swear I've seen orange horns like that before. What's his name? I think it was… Homestruck? Something to that effect." he shrugged. "Oh, I've also heard there's some anime fandom running about with a character named after one of my songs. Don't think I've ever met the guy, though. Er, or gal! I should say." he corrected himself. "And then there's the one with all those stunning colors — Touhou, I believe it was. How long has she been around, you think? Ah, never mind that — probably shouldn't ask a woman her age. At any rate, wouldn't mind getting to know her better." he mused.

Fullmetal Alchemist - WWII Museum

FMA held out his hand, giddy from the possibility of research. No matter if he was a soldier or leader, he would always be an alchemist first and foremost. And what were alchemists but scientists? Nothing that was what because science was the best. He entirely ignored the fact that alchemy (his alchemy) made no sense whatsoever in normal-world context, but hey, there was some relation to chemistry and that was good enough for him.

When Doc tossed it to him nonchalantly, he made sure to catch it with his gloved, non-metal hand. Wouldn't do to get shocked by the Bat From Hell. Actually, might just test it out anyway. Where was the Batman fandom when he needed him. FMA turned it over in his hand, not heeding Doctor Who's advice. Failure and experience, usually in the form of pain, came with the consequences of experimentation. It was a really nice bat in and of itself, and he could definitely feel the power coming from it. He wondered what it would be like to play baseball with it.

Propping it over his shoulder, FMA said, "Hey, so now that you've killed the big, bad dragon, you think I can check out your, uh, TARDIS? Heard lots of stuff about it. Love to check out the insides. Maybe play a game of baseball too." He mimed swinging the bat and hitting an invisible baseball. That would be a hell of a game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kill La Kill grinned as the sword that Homestuck used to block with shattered completely under the force of the blow. It was sort of a smug, knowing smile. Her foe laid in the crater, riddled with shitty Welsh sword shards. "Let me tell you two useful pieces of information. One. Don't insult those who can easily wipe the floor with you. And Two...", a Lolipop flew through the air at her face, and she caught the stick with her teeth. She glared at Homestuck. "Don't interrupt me while I'm talking.", she put the swords into one hand, and paused, considering the lolipop before sticking the candy end in her mouth. She became surrounded by a flashing pink sparkle, and when she emerged, the navy blue of her Kamui had turned pink, and the red had changed to white. The yellow eye had become blue, and her hair had risen, and shortened, becoming pure white with pink twizzler highlights. Her cheeks gained pink rosy spirals, and her skin took on a more peachy color. "Ohhh~", she grinned, and picked up the limp Homestuck, and gave him a pap on the back. "Homestuck-chan~!", she picked a piece of twizzler from her hair and shoved it in the fandom's mouth before they could even respond. "Come on, let's have some fun!",she dragged him out of the pit, and tossed him over to Supernatural. "So you like him? Well, I think it would be really cute if you kissed~", she stated, floating nearby with her hands holding her head up dreamily. "Ohh! I have to find more people! We're Gonna celebrate this, by Gog!", she danced with giddiness, and zoomed off to find a group to bring over.

He gaped at Kill la Kill. Oh jegus, no. She might have had a sopor addled think pan, but to wish Trickster Mode on anyone would be too cruel. Too cruel on him since those Trickster idiots never remembered everything that happened. Homestuck had to fly away before she could turn him too, that rainbow shit was contagious as hell. Ah, actually never mind that since she just papped him on the back, that BITCH. He could feel the Trickster on her, disgusting and pink. He choked on the licorice she shoved into his mouth and knew he was doomed.

Doomed? What was he TALKING about? Homestuck had never felt BETTER! This was an AMAZING feeling, why hadn't he done this BEFORE? His skin turned PEACHY instead of the literal white it was before with red and green swirls on his cheeks, and his hair turned a BRILLIANT rainbow like ALL of the hemospectrum with GUSHERS in them. He got this WONDERFUL feeling to talk in ALL CAPS and colors but he didn't really know why nor did he care. Oh, he looked down at himself, he got some swanky new duds too! Black turned to white and green houses turned redorangeyellowgreenbluepurple! So COOL because his pants were STRIPY now! Oh my gog, were those suspenders too? They were! Green with ADORABUBBLE quadrant clips! He laughed in delight.

Huh, what was La Kill Kill doing? Oh, she was just dragging him out of the pit like he was a newborn mewbeast, how NICE of her! She tossed him toward some HOT looking fellow with WINGS. WAIT, was that SUPERNATURAL? He asked, "I like him? Really! That's FINTASTIC!" And it REELY was this time! KISS HIM? Oh, okay then! That'd sure be fun being in the blackest of roms! He grinned as he ta-ta'd Kill Kill La on her way to find MORE people to CELEBRATE with.

Turning on Supernatural, Homestuck clapped his hands together. He seemed to be missing a certain RED AND GREEN SUCKER, but he'd get that back later! "SUPERNATURAL SUPERNATURAL SUPERNATURAL SUPERNATURAL! YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE IT, BUT EVERYONE THINKS WE SHOULD TOTALLY GET TOGETHER AND I TOTALLY AGREE, DON'T YOU THINK WE'D BE THE WORSTEST SPADES EVER????" He spoke quickly and loudly, giving only a pause to breathe before fisting his hands (like CLAWS, have you seen his nails?) in SPN's jacket to hoist the demon-angel into the air.

"Kiss the fairy boy, SUPERNATURAL." And with that, Homestuck smashed his mouth onto the other's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Supernatural watched Kill La Kill very closely, this lollipop was obviously some sort of possession device. What kind of sick monster would change a fandom into that sugar coated horror, he had no idea, fandom square kept constantly reminding him that he was behind in his research. He hadn't expected her to shove one of her licorice things into Homestuck's mouth and throw him towards Supernatural. He jumped back a bit, and was going to yell at the Exhibitionist Fandom but he noticed something even worse. Homestuck looked much less fae-like and uncomfortably clown-like, he actually felt a pang of fear. Clowns man, they were scary as fuck and anyone who said otherwise was an idiot. He wasn't helping himself just scaring himself even more, "Oh god please not clowns, I'm sor--" Despite the fact that Supernatural had slowly been inching away from Homestuck-clown-thing, it took only a moment for him to be grabbed and assaulted by his worst fear. In that moment he wanted to die, no he was dying.

For reasons he couldn't grasp within a few seconds when Homestuck's lips crashed on to his something odd happened, something awesome, something DEFINATELY worth sharing. His dark brown hair went almost platinum blond, his wings now bleached white, his trench coat was now purple and his shirt was a lilac with a white star on it, replacing the somber pentagram. He was wearing a mini hat with a slice of pie on it, a la mode of course, probably blackberry flavored but it was hard to tell, his cheeks had purpley swirls on them. THERE WAS SO MUCH PURPLE. His skin hadn't changed much but if you had to say something about it, peachy would most likely be the first word to come to mind. He couldn't remember what had scared him so much or what he was even thinking before he got kissed by 'fairy boy' who must have just flown out of a dream because he was too cute to be real. His now-white wings flared out to their full wing span, which were surprisingly large. Breaking the kiss he grinned, "I have NO idea what spades are, but I think I like it." He was surprisingly soft spoken and gentle. "That's what makes you so interesting, I don't understand you." In the blink of an eye he was longer in Homestuck's grasp and a few feet away on the ground, "Now I don't think it would be very fair if we kept all this fun to ourselves, we should let everyone be happy. It wouldn't be fair if that girl had to go out and round everyone up." The look in his eyes was much softer and filled with trust, trickster mode did some crazy things to a fandom.

Fifa nodded along as the Beatles talked. "Homebluck? Home.....Fuck I don't know" Fifa mumbled stuff as he bounced his football off the floor. "Isn't there a Vent Urn Time? Kind of a weird name. But I don't judge...most of time the time...Well, I do a lot. But some things are meant to be...Like my opponent in the last second of game. Or Me being the most attractive thing in the planet" Fifa chuckled as he started to walk in a random direction.

"To the thing with the place and people and such!"

----
Dragon Age

Dragon age grinned as the Dalek fell apart, he looked at the bat before smirking. "Yow know, Maybe you should keep the bat with you incase we run into anything now...seeing as that thing sounds very powerful and I want to hit things with it" Dragon age poked the Dalek head with his staff before turning to the Tardis. "We should go...somewhere...."

Pokémon nodded at Gurren, quite happy that he knew her catchphrase, "I'm the most determined trainer out there, besides red himself. He's kind of a legend though, nobody has really seen him since third or fourth generation." She went kind of misty eyed and tugged on her scarf. Still in her own world she continued, "Those 12 episode animes never last, Cowboy is the type of person who waits for a good catch and then uses that until he finds a better one. I've met many trainers like that and they're all weak, a strong relationship is built around hard work on both sides." She smiled, "I may be a kids show and game but that's what it's all about. Romantic love may make no sense to me but I know quite a bit about healthy partnerships." While people weren't looking Pokémon shot a mini death glare at The Avengers. It probably looked way more cute and harmless than she wanted it to.

"You also have to remember your spirit and independence, no one owns you, you may be upset but you're free. I think that's worth smiling for." She smiled again at Trigun, hoping the veiled meaning would get through to Avengers. Sure she was a great person to hang out with but Pokémon felt like she could use remedial class in subtlety. Over the years PKMN had mastered it through hidden messages in the games, Avengers hadn't ever seemed to try. That was one thing that could easily tick Pokémon off, people who didn't try.

World War II Museum - Sherlock

With the Dalek tank finally dead Sherlock proceeded to leave the TARDIS as he said "Well, now we need to figure out how it got here. What does it want? How did they make a Dalek in tank form and hide in among everyday people?". As he approached the now destroyed Tank he looked at all the broken bits of machinery, he pondered for a moment and then said opening up the cockpit "Interesting... They replaced the crew quarters with that slimy one eyed thing... It's quite dead now though". He paused for a moment and then continued with "So it seems... Ah yes! That tank barrel does double as the eye... somehow? That's quite a design flaw... but it does have more firepower at least".

Last edited:
Doctor Who — WWII Museum

"Oh, the TARDIS! Of course!" Doctor Who chirped in response to FMA's curiosity. He just loved showing people the inside of his TARDIS, almost as much as he loved flying out into open space, then opening the doors and letting his companions gawk at the cosmos. Maybe they'd have time for that later. The Doctor found himself getting giddy just imagining how FMA might react.

But before he could scurry off to his beloved little time machine, though, Sherlock brought his attention back to the important matters at hand — specifically the fact that the museum most likely housed Daleks, plural. The Doctor sighed when Sherlock asked how it could've hidden itself from people. "I dunno, how did no one notice a 100 meter tall statue as it strolled through the streets of New York? I don't care how late it was or how fast it could move, someone had to have glanced its way…" he mumbled as he seemed to have gotten himself distracted again. "Er, my point is, things don't always make complete sense when I'm around…" he explained. "You can hide just about anything from humanity for as long as you want, so long as there's a half-decent explanation. As for what it wants? That could be just about anything…"

Tick
Tick
Tick
Tick
Tick

My Little Pony's clock marched on time against her wall. Her eyes were practically stuck to it; mesmerized by its perpetually spinning second and minute hands. MLP couldn't sleep. With a groan, she pulled a fluffy white pillow over her head and groaned into it. What to do...what to do... There really was nothing to do at such an hour...no other fandoms were really awake, unless...

My Little Pony flopped out of bed in a goofy fashion, and slunk back onto her feet and shuffled towards her wall. She tore a small opening within the clouds; one big enough to poke her head out. MLP did just that and peered outside to behold the golden plains of Azeroth she was situated beside. Of course! WoW was always awake, doing whatever he did all night..."raiding", was it? It surprised her how physically fit he was despite his copious amounts of time clocked into that computer game of his.

She could see the appeal of it...and so do one-hundred million others, apparently. It was obviously popular enough to have a fandom that's stood strong for nearly eleven years; even longer if you counted his time as an RTS. He was one of the few fandoms that couldn't really give a crap about her annoying, and nearly toxic following, likely because his has often acted much worse. WoW always had a story to tell about someone stealing from his Guild bank, or snagging "loot", as he called it.

MLP slipped on her sneakers with a stretch of her arms, legs and wings, before heading out into the night and lofting gently across the fields towards WoW's house. Her eyes cringed at the change of sunlight. Does the Sun ever set here? She could see his humble burrow come up within her drowsy sight soon, but nothing was peaceful about the scene unfolding before her. MLP raised a brow in confusion while she noticed WoW rush up out of his abode, and rub his hands together to miraculously appear upon the back of a large black wolf, and after whipping out a large hammer, set off across the Fandomverse. MLP wasn't about to let her one friend get away. She set off after him to discover where he was headed.

WoW rode for miles across the 'Verse, but he showed no sign of tiring. He was determined to find the troublemaker, and find the troublemaker he did. WoW pulled on his wolf's reins while he stood upon a slight hill overlooking the urban streets, and scanned them closely. His driving was easy to find...sporadic, and crazed. He struck his hammer down at an invisible foe, and caused the asphalt to rise up from the road to halt his target's progression.

"Halt!" He shouted out. Oddly enough, his voice was of a grisly woman's. It did a good job of stealing the driver's attention though, as it reverberated with intensity. It almost scared MLP sh*tless.

@Gwazi Magnum

World War II Museum - Sherlock

Sherlock scoffed when the Doctor suggested that things just aren't explainable. He very quickly (and arrogantly) replied "That's just what people say when they're not smart enough to see the signs". Then focusing fully on observing the Tank again he looked further inside the tank and then asked "Hold on... Some of this looks like Cybermen tech".

Human Realm Church - RvB

While driving around causing chaos in the streets for what seemed like forever he suddenly heard a voice yelling at him to Halt, and then the asphalt rose and stopped his car from moving. "Dang, flabbit" he cursed. He then got out of his vehicle and turned on his energy sword before saying "Red or Blue!?".