• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Fullmetal Alchemist - WWII Museum

"Woah, woah, guys," FMA backed up with his hands in the air. "I'll admit that I probably am stronger than your Cybermen, but transmutations require me to know what the things I'm transmuting are made out of first. I've already got gold, you just need to tell me what your metallic friends are made up of. Any clue as to what alloy?" he asked. He wouldn't even have a clue if it was some alien tech with no similarities to Earth metal. It'd be incredibly awkward to try transmuting Cybermen into gold only to fail.

FMA turned to face Dragon Age, a melodramatic scoff on his face. "Pfft, it's all about context, jackass," he said haughtily. "That "chalk circle" you're making fun of is my conduit for my alchemy. Specific lines and symbols drawn to create different reactions when given a bit of energy through the three steps of Rekinjutsu..." he trailed off after noting explaining his universe's science would take too long. "Look, I'll give you a demonstration. I'll even let you look at my gloves."

Pokémon wasn't surprised to see that everyone agreed with her in some form. Avengers was unsurprisingly trying to be team captain or something but it was better at this point to play along than to cause a ruckus. "I'll scout ahead." She said to no one in particular. She unclipped a two Pokeballs from her belt "Zapados, Liepard Go!" She spun her hat around so the visor was facing backwards "Alright! Liepard, I need you to do a ground search, don't let them catch you. You're the fastest I have right now but your sneakiness is what I really need. Zapados and I will be above the clouds, we're easier to spot so we can't risk it. In a pinch we can be fast enough to get out of there and you can too." She nodded to Liepard who made a very cat like meow before darting off. Zapados lowered itself so Pokémon could climb on, "If I'm not back soon then the infection has spread, I'll let you know what's really going on as soon as I can." Pokémon nodded to Zapados, unaffected by it's lightning and they zoomed off to search for the threat.

Doctor Who — WWII Museum

"Sherlock is right!" Doctor Who quickly spoke up to Dragon Age. "These are Cybermen we're dealing with. Cybermen and Daleks! These aren't some insignificant aliens like, ah… uh…" he trailed off, trying to think of some sort of alien species that wouldn't completely fuck over humanity, but none came to mind. Even the more laughable creatures like Adipose were honestly kind of threatening when you think about it… "Well, at any rate! We can't just leave — if the TARDIS lands someplace and something's wrong, we have to straighten it all out. That's how that always goes!" he told him, his show's formula too deeply ingrained in his head for him to consider anything different.

When FMA asked him what sort of metal the Cybermen are made out of, Doctor Who found himself actually a bit stumped by that question. "Oh, um… hm… was that ever even mentioned?" he asked himself silently, still pondering the thought. "It's… 'Cyber-metal', I think — no, what was it that Twelve said? 'Cyber-matter'? Oh, I really need to re-watch that finale again…" he mused. "Er, at any rate! It was just an idea. Turning them all to gold is probably a bit excessive, besides. Just having gold to defend ourselves with should serve us well enough!" he chirped.

"Oh! Sherlock!" he spoke up as the detective wandered off on his own. "You should probably grab some gold, too!" he advised. Running off alone was probably the biggest and most common mistake a companion could make — the least Sherlock could do was arm himself.

Sherlock - WWII Museum

As Sherlock began to wander off he could here the Doctor yell out after him, suggesting that he bring some gold along just in case. To which Sherlock raised his hand holding a gold coin and said "Watch your surroundings better Doctor" before he suddenly yelled "Ha!" throwing the coin away, followed by a robotic voice saying "Delet... Ow!" and then a loud crashing sound of metal.

RvB - Destroyed Road

RvB listened to final fantasy's explanation and said "So I press this button and we fight together? Can't you just use dibs like everyone else?". He then pressed the button while saying spontaneously "Bleep Bloop" to which a matching achievement appeared where the yes and no screen used to be.

BleepBloop-1.png

Final Fantasy -- Destroyed Road

'...Dibs?' Whatever was that supposed to be? FF seemed to recall that term being used to divide loot before a raid, but how could it apply to Party building? And on that note, what in the name of Yevon was that... thing? The color scheme was horrendous, the text made absolutely no sense, and all in all it just looked off. Then again, things that looked off generally meant there was a hidden treasure nearby, so there was that...
The fandom shook his head, trying to get his focus back. "Anyway, back on topic. Our objective is to get the antidote to save the Fandomverse. I'm assuming the item will be hidden inside a dungeon, most likely an alchemy lab of sorts. According to this map," FF said as he pulled a map out of his bag, "there's an alchemy lab a short distance to the northwest. The lab is likely to be guarded by humanoid monsters, and the item itself will be protected by the boss of the dungeon. The travel to it will be relatively easy, seeing as my airship will allow us to land right outside of it. However, this is likely going to be the only easy part of the mission. In that light, do you think we should search for another Party Member? Or do you feel confident enough with just the two of us?"

RvB sat there, contemplating what to do for a moment, would it be better to just charge in with courage? Or better to add more men to the fight? He then looked up at FF and said "The more the merrier! It takes more than 2 Spartans to take over and hold a base!". But he then looked back at the destroyed jeep he had previously been driving around town with and said "Plus, we need a new Puma. Puma's are a vital component of any well built team".

Trigun -- with Gurren and his mech

Trigun honestly felt a bit intimidated as Madoka tried to explain just how dangerous the Tricksters were. The pink-haired fandom even seemed to know exactly how Trigun and her team would react to a challenge like this, and discouraged their enthusiasm before they could even show any. Trigun was a bit thrown off by one of Madoka's last statements, though. "Wait, candy?" she echoed, though Madoka had already vanished.

Her questions regarding the situation were then only somewhat answered by two more fandoms who'd just appeared out of nowhere — a familiar-looking red guy that she'd probably seen somewhere before, and… hmm… one of those newer anime series? Something like that. At any rate, apparently the Tricksters were deadly forces of rainbows and happiness? Trigun still really didn't know what to think of the whole thing. Regardless, the seriousness of the situation definitely got across as Pokemon quickly sprung into action.

Oh, and Gurren summoned his giant mech. That was a thing that happened. He urged everyone inside, but it seemed like no one was willing to take him up on that offer. "Uh, I'll go with you, Gurren!" Trigun spoke up. "I'm still not really sure what we're doing, but, anything to protect the lives of—" Trigun cut herself off as she started to realize what might possibly be very wrong with this situation. "Wait," she spoke up, turning towards Deadpool again. "You said that this 'Trickster' thing is contagious? What… what happens to the people infected?" she asked worriedly. "There's gotta be a way to change them back… right?"

FF -- Still in the Real World

Although FF didn't quite understand RvB's terminology, he did get the gist of it. "Very well, let's do that. ...Although it does not look like there is anyone else around here, is there. Aside from that man over there, but he has not moved nor spoken a word since I arrived here". Maybe the man was stricken by a powerful Stop spell? If that was the case, a Remedy should fix that. "Let me try something, sir." With those words, the RPG fandom walked over towards WoW, dug in his bag for a moment, then pulled out a strange-looking potion, the contents of which were then poured over WoW. ....Which had absolutely no effect aside from soaking WoW's hair and clothes. "...Ahem. No matter. Here, step into this portal," Final Fantasy said, creating a portal on the ground in between RvB and himself. "It will lead into my airship, from which we can find other warriors to join our Party. As for this guy, well, we can't exactly leave him here, can we?," he said turning his back on RvB for a moment.
If RvB wondered what FF meant by those words, it soon became quite clear. With a giant heave, FF shoved WoW into the portal, teleporting the unmoving Fandom onto his airship. "There, that takes care of that problem," Final Fantasy calmly said. "Well, are you coming?" ...Wait, where did that guy go? Oh! He must've stepped into the portal already.

...Really though, Pumas? As in the animal? So, was this guy a Knight/Gunner/Beastmaster Triple Class or something? ...Or maybe he was just talking about the ruined vehicle, that would work too. In fact that made far more sense than some bizarre Triple Class thing. As for why he didn't just summon a new car right here and there, it was probably one of those powerful one/two-hour Skills or something.

Last edited:
RvB - Portal

RvB watched Final Fantasy get WoW all wet and replied "He's afk boy, pouring water isn't gonna bring him back". Then watching Final Fantasy revealed the Portal he didn't even give him time to explain it before yelling "YEEEEEHAAAAW!!!" and charging right into the portal, coming out on the otherside covered in black burn marks. But not even seeming to notice that he looked at the ship and said "By mother of God... It's a Pelican! But bigger! It's a Pelican Scarab!".

DEADPOOL - With Trigun and Company

The spandex-wearing mercenary skipped up to the anime girl with spiky yellow hair. "SUPER CONTAGIOUS. JUST LIKE," he booped her on the nose, "THAT. AND THEN YOU'RE ONE OF THEM. JUST LIKE THAT. AND AS FOR WHEN IT GOES AWAY, THAT'S A VERY SUBJECTIVE ESTIMATE. EITHER YOU JUST WAIT UNTIL THE CRAZIES (I MEAN TRICKSTERS) RUN OUT OF ENERGY, OR KNOCK THEM OUT AND THEY SHOULD WAKE UP NORMAL. OH, AND HUNGOVER, SO BE SURE TO KEEP SOME ASPRIN ON HAAAAND. THEY SAY IT'S REAL BAD, LIKE HELL, BUT I'M DOUBTFUL WHETHER OR NOT IT'S A PRICE TOO HIGH TO PAY FOR, WELL, THE HIGH AMIRITE?"

He looked around for some kind of support or agreement to the claim, but there didn't seem to be one. "OH COME THE #&!$ ON, EVEN IF WE DO DECIDE TO TRY AND KNOCK THEM ALL OUT THERE'S A VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY #&!$ING HIGH (LOL) POSSIBILITY OF CATCHING THAT TRICKSTER BUG JUST BY BEING IN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO THEM. I MEAN IT'S BOUND TO HAPPEN JUST FOR THE SAKE OF BEING A PLOT DEVICE. STATISTICALLY SPEAKING THERE OUGHT TO BE OTHER FANDOMS WHO'LL GET IT. THERE'S ALMOST THIRTY OF THEM AND ONLY THREE HAVE IT SO FAR, AND THEY'RE STILL ON THE SAME STREET WHERE THE EPIDEMIC STARTED. THIS ARC IS GONNA CARRY ON AT LEAST THREE MORE PAGES IF NOT MORE. BY THE WAY," he reached out and straightened the collar on Trigun's coat, "THIS IS A SWEET TRENCH COAT, LOVE THE COLOR, WHERE DO YOU THINK I CAN GET ONE?"

Final Fantasy -- In his airship

A loud thump on the floor signaled WoW's unvoluntary arrival on FF's airship, shortly afterwards being followed by FF himself. A quick check proved that yes, RvB had indeed already jumped into the portal. "So, how do you like it?," FF asked RvB, having not heard the guy's earlier comments. "I know it might look a bit dated, but eh, it still works just fine."

FF took a seat behind the airship's wheel, which was surrounded by a whole bunch of mysterious buttons. "Well, let's get this girl moving, shall we? I'd advise you to take a seat in one of the chairs, because it's time to look for some Party Members!," he said as he pressed a button on a nearby console, causing music to play throughout the airship. A couple of button presses later, the airship softly rumbled. "You might want to hang on to your helmet, sir," FF warned his passenger before pushing a nearby lever away from him, causing the airship to rapidly accelerate. "Now, to search for a meeting point..."

RvB - Airship (With awesome music)

RvB upon hearing FF's voice turned around and exclaimed once again "You've got yourself a Pelican sir! And not any normal Pelican but a Scarab Pelican! Do you have ANY idea how much the UNSC would love this thing to defeat the blasted reds, no, blues with this!?". And then suddenly the music began to play and RvB continued to exclaim "And it has it's own battle anthem! How are not already part of the UNSC boy!?".

Back by the tank

Once all the odd people were gone civilians began to come out of hiding. Only to see that they had simply abandoned a tank in the middle of the street.
One one of the people in said crowd simply thought to themselves "Huh... I wonder if I could take over France with this".

Hetalia could hardly seem to even keep track of what was going on as his head continuously whipped around in an attempt to keep up with all the different people coming, going, giving information, and in Gurren Laggan's case - summoning what appeared to be a giant much of some sort. It was actually a bit too much for him to process at once, and he found himself with a slight headache pretty soon. "Ah...Aaaah! I don't understand at all! Candy? Epidemic? Arc? Pages? This is a trench coat?"

He shook his head in confusion after motioning to Trigun's coat, which he did admit was a nice color, however irrelevant it may be. Whatever was going on, the one thing he could focus on was the fact that there was this strange disease that needed to be dealt with.

He tapped his chin in thought, trying to remember if anything he had read in his history books even compared. Unfortunately, this seemed more like some kind of zombie apocalypse game than any actual epidemic he could currently remember. And then there was the fact that these were fandoms. That had to change their procedures at least a little. "Perhaps we should at least evacuate some of the others. Even if temporarily, it would give them a chance to prepare instead of risking everyone at once. We can still take action, but we do need some sort of plan in place in case things go wrong, right?"

Elsewhere in the Fandomverse, a chorus of birds echoed the melody of The Hanging Tree back and forth to each other in choppy, sporadic chirps, as a certain fandom no doubt had a bit of fun singing it to them earlier that morning and watching them go wild with it.

Said fandom then approached the fence that bordered the forest she called home — a fence with a threatening 'HIGH VOLTAGE' sign posted on it, and then, with a bow in one hand and a quiver of arrows on her back, she latched onto the fence and climbed over it as she had so many times before — proving that there was no electricity running through it, after all.

After touching down on the other side of the fence, Hunger Games straightened out the mockinjay pin on her jacket before looking towards Fandom Square. Off in the distance, she could spot what seemed to be colorful flying fandoms and general craziness — typical stuff, really. Still, something seemed… off about the whole thing. It all seemed to have a general feel of… rebellion to it. HG's heart quickened as she thought about it — fighting a rebellion against garishly colorful oppressors to ensure the freedom of her people…!

But what were the odds all that would happen? Hunger Games shrugged off the thought as she continued into Fandom Square.

Megaman -- Somewhere in the city

Standing on a high rooftop, Megaman was overlooking the chaos, his long hair wavering in the wind. Far below him, three gaudy-colored beings were wrecking the city and scaring everyone away. Obviously, this was quite the cause of alarm for the robotic Fandom. And then this giant robot arrived, setting off even more alarm bells in Mega's head. Whenever giant robots were around, Dr. Wily often was very close, if not the pilot of said robot. Which meant that the Fandomverse was in great danger! Apparently that megalomaniac had somehow managed to escape from his prison yet again, and instantly decided to take over the world again. Obviously this was the case; there was no other reasonable explanation for what was going on. Anyway, Megaman had to stop the doctor's nefarious plans one again!

Jumping from roof to roof (and almost falling off once), the Fandom made his way to a rooftop somewhat nearby the giant robot... only to notice that Dr. Wily was nowhere to be seen. He did notice a whole bunch of other people though, although he didn't think he recognized anyone. One of the females did look somewhat familiar, but he couldn't place a name on her.

Anyway, it seemed that the pilot of the giant robot was, in fact, not Dr. Wily. But then who caused al of this chaos? Although the first thing that came to Megaman's mind was that Dr. Wily was at it again, this was not quite the doctor's standard M.O -- said standard M.O. tended to involve a lot of giant explosions. Then again, maybe one of the Robot Masters was causing this? Something like Plague Man, Trickster Man, Psycho Man or whatever? Either way, it didn't look like taking the Robot Master itself down was a legit option this time. Maybe he should just go after Dr. Wily himself immediately. Although he didn't have any weapons equipped at the moment, which could be pretty bad, he has taken down several of the doctor's fortresses in the past with just his Buster alone, so there was that.
It was decided. This time, he was going to quell the flame at the source, before it could get too much out of hand.

-- Some time later, somewhere in the mountains

So... Was this the doctor's most recent fortress? It looked... different. Where were the giant skulls? And the giant W? Honestly, his own home looked more like one of Dr. Wily's fortresses than this thing. Then again, he didn't really see any other fortresses anywhere around, and Wily had tried some covert operations in the past, so looks alone didn't really say a whole lot. "Well, here I go then!," the blue Fandom said to himself, praying that there wouldn't be too many spikes in this place.

If someone inside the fortress happened to look in Mega's direction, they would see a blue figure with a quite large gun for a left arm running their way -- and randomly hopping for no apparent reason.

READY...

Last edited:
Metal Gear -- In a fortress called Outer Heaven, somewhere out in the snowy mountains.

There was a real blizzard hitting the mountains at the moment, so the number of guards station outside was reduced, and the cameras switched to IR sensors. The line of sight of a camera caught Megaman running into outer heaven. A guard pressed the ALERT button for the outer walls of Outer Heaven, and the doors shut and locked. A large VWEET sound rang out outside the fortress, and guards were dispatched to meet the threat. The alert counter started ticking down from 99.99%. It raised back to 99.99% when the guards detected Megaman again, causing another loud buzz, and sirens to ring out. Cameras managed to catch him in regular film, and, it seemed that he only ran in one direction... and jumped a LOT. The guards were having an easy time staying out of the line of his shots... which were lasers.

"Uhhh... Big Boss! You're going to want to see this, sir!", rang out the voice of NPC Male I Unit Soldier 39. Metal Gear was very fond of him. He had an S rank on his records in both Combat and Intel, his skills, Pro Wrestling Maniac, SWAT, Green Beret, and Radio Technology were all valuable assets on a mission, both his Health and Psyche were 9999, and all combat skills including reload were maxed naturally, not considering the morale boost is lv. 99 Mess Hall unit gave. This was a soldier to be proud of... so were all the others here. He had worked hard fo- "Boss! Are you listening?", Metal Gear sighed, and walked up to the camera console. There he was... the intruder. He wasn't an ordinary intruder, either. Any shot he landed downed the MSF forces he had deployed outside. "Call back the MSF Forces! Ready TX-55! I'll confront him myself!", the gravelly voice commanded. 39 nodded, and, gave the order to the combat unit to retreat. Metal Gear hopped into TX-55 and jumped the walls after leaving the hangar, landing directly in front of the intruder. "Who the hell are you, and why have you come here? Answer me, or I'll blow you sky high!"

FF -- On his airship (With awesome music playing)

"The UNSC? What's that?", FF asked, not bothering to turn around towards RvB -- he preferred to not crash into anything if it could be at all helped. To be honest, it sort of sounded made-up to his ears. Not that he was going to say that right now; he needed to focus on flying, and having an angry madman on board would not help with that. Listening with half an ear to whatever RvB was saying, the RPG fandom pressed a couple other buttons, causing a small circular radar-like screen to appear to his right. A larger, semi-transparent version was projected over the bottom right of the windscreen. "Now, let's see if there's anyone else around, shall we?," he muttered as he typed in another command, sending out a pulse in all directions. Shortly afterwards, several red dots appeared on the circle. Most of them were alone, but some of them were bunched up, most likely traveling together. In particular, one group was relatively close to both them and their intended target, making it an obvious first choice to check out. As such, the RPG fandom steered the airship towards the cluster, tapping in another command every now and then to zoom in as they approached the cluster in question. "Now, although I can find Fandoms in this way, I do not know the identity of the Fandoms. That means they might be hostile. However, do NOT attack until either they or I do so," Final Fantasy said. Normaly he wouldn't have said this, but this guy was a bit too much of a loose bolt to risk it. "After all, our goal is to recruit them, not kill them."

RvB - On the airship with epic music playing

RvB simply stared at Final Fantasy in disbelief on how he didn't know about the UNSC and then responded "What!? You don't know about the United Nations Space Command! The planetary government protecting everyone from Alien and Blue/Red threat! You are a disgrace to your Planet sir!". But then he got distracted for a moment, looking at the city from his view at the ship he could see everything. Most people would consider the beauty of such a sight, but all RvB could say was "This Pelicarab would make a formidable vehicle! We can destroy all our enemies with this! Hehehehe", seemingly trying to merge the words 'Pelican' and 'Scarab' with the term 'Pelicarab'. Then after hearing Final Fantasy warn about not attacking on sight RvB turned back to him and replied "Should we take their base first though? You know... For negotiation purposes".

Sherlock - WWII Museum

As Sherlock overlooked the destroyed Cyberman all he could think was "My... these things really are weak to gold aren't they?". But then he heard a low humming noise slowly getting louder, like a propeller, as if a ship was approaching them. He decided it was best to be safe than sorry, so he ran back to the Doctor and said "We might have a problem... Might be nothing, might be a Dalek warship. Better safe than sorry though, get the baseball bat ready for round 2".

Touhou -- near a giant robot

"Uhm, people? You are going to run away, right?" Touhou sighed. Why wasn't anyone capable of just running away when they're supposed to? Unless you're just practicing, there's no sense in fighting a losing battle; you're just wasting your time if you try that. Annoyingly enough, though, it seemed like just about everyone here was blatantly annoying her logic in favour of suicidal charges. Seriously, going up close against an enemy you didn't know through and through was a recipe for doom. Why didn't anyone understand that? "It's not a suggestion," she tried convincing the group once again. "Unless you want to be turned into a psychotic thing, you have to leave. Now!"

Final Fantasy -- Leaving the Airship

Oh... So the UNSC-thing was some kind of military organisation? Well, that made sense. To be fair, FF was more used to code names like Shinra, SOLDIER, SeeD and other more word-like names, as opposed to boring acronyms -- that, and he saw said organisations as his enemy more often than not. He was more of a freelancer, joining the side of the rebels and the people rather than whatever empire was trying to seize control. Of course, judging by RvB's reaction tp FF's earlier comment, that was probably not the best thing to say right now, so the RPG Fandom let it rest for now.

Luckily, RvB himself moved the conversation in a different direction. "No," FF explained, "we don't want to aggro them if we want them to join our side; otherwise they might turn on us in the middle of the Quest. And we don't want that to happen, right?," he rethorically asked the Knight.
"Anyway, we're here," FF said as he made the airship slow down, eventually bringing it to a full stop in midair right above the city for everybody to see. "According to the scanner, they should be right below us. All I have to do now is set the teleporter destination and..." A couple of seemingly random button clicks involving a lot of menus later, a portal opened up again. "Done! I've set the portal up so that it's a couple of rooms away from them, since we don't want them to immediately Flee like a Chocobo or Cactuar."

------

Megaman -- In the mountains, facing a Giant Death Robot (Suit).

A Wily Machine already?! Wow, Dr. Wily was really ramping things up this time. Maybe he should've picked up some weapons first after all, if only to get back into the game? After all, it had been several years since he last saw some action. Well, no going back now, it was time to take down the evil doctor once again... for the how manieth time now? This would be at least the twelth time, now that he thought about it. Honestly, you could say a lot about Wily, but not that he gave up easily. Although... That voice didn't quite sound like him. Meh, it was probably either Dr. Wily in some kind of disguise, a robot made by him or someone who was forced to do his bidding. One way or another, it was quite obvious he was behind it -- after all, who else made giant robot armors like this? Not anyone he knew of, that was for sure.

"My name is Megaman," the blue Fandom answered as he raised his Mega Buster, "and I came to put a stop to your evil plans! Get out of that Wily Machine right now, or I'll force you out!" Judging by the lack of HP bars filling up, the battle hadn't truly started yet, so Megaman didn't waste any time/energy by already shooting at the mech.