• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Minecraft- Why did it have to be fire?

Minecraft didn't like fire much. So the dragon's embers pinning her down was quite successful. However, she had a few tricks up her sleeve, considering her game's screwy physics and strange rules. She took up a fighting stance. Tensed her shoulders as the fireball sailed toward her. Then swung her sword like a bat.

Hey, if it worked in the game it had to work here, right?

TLC- *insert title here*

TLC's calm purple eyes looked between the two fandoms. "Well, uh, I have a ship I can call down here- kind of. Doubt it would fit but it could launch an escape pod down to us. Or one of the other fandoms I was with couldhelp if they notice I'm missing. Anyway, if you two could settle your differences over this....thing....that'd be great." She looked down morosely at her twitching metal fingers and plopped down into a crosslegged sitting position. "I'm gonna try to fix my hand."

Avengers- The "why we fight" is so we can end the fight and go home.

"Alright." She gave Teen Wolf a gentle smile and patted him on the shoulder. "Don't worry. I'm sure he will warm up to you. I'll talk to him." She sauntered over to the two fandoms and pushed herself between them, hulk fist aimed at Scooby and Mjolnir at Hamilton. "Alright boys, fight's over. Kiss and make up and all that crap, and you..." she turned to Scooby, eyes narrowed. "You will apologize to Teen Wolf. You don't seem to realize the effect your words have on people."

Last edited:
Towr group -- Victory! ...Well, sort of, at least.

In a normal world, Minecraft's plan would have been completely suicidal. However, luckily for Minecraft, the Fandomverse was anything but normal and seemed to run on plot convenience rather than any kind of logical physics systems. As plot covenience would have it, Minecraft's sword was somehow capable of deflecting fireballs, or at least this specific dragon's. How? Well, plot magic, of course!
Upon seeing that his target just reflected the giant fireball as if it was a baseball, the dragon instinctively tried to evade it... only to be hit at the best/worst possible moment by Togetic's Extrasensory, leaving it wide open to its own attack,which promptly blew up right in its face. When the smoke dispersed, the monster was nowhere to be found, a soot-covered loot bag right below where it was last seen.

As it turned out, Spindashing was a pretty effective strategy; Sonic's spines slashed through the hand monster's palm like a knife through... well, a hand. Roaring in pain (which was somewhat strange, considering the thing had no mouth), the hand monster foolishly tried to get a firmer grasp on Sonic to stop him from spindashing, which only caused the Fandom's sharp back to cut even deeper into the hand. Twitching, the monster sunk to the floor, its grasp on Sonic weakening as it went down. Finally, all motion ceased. With a red flash, the second hand monster disappeared from existence, leaving a large, round hole in the floor where its wrist once was. The surrounding damaged floor, now no longer held up by anything, quickly started to crumble away and fall down to the floor below...

As for the spiders attacking Pokémon, those too were finished off by Milotic's attacks, leaving only one adversary standing between the Fandoms and the next floor; the barrier-beast, which didn't seem to be intending to move away from its spot any time soon...

The Beatles

After TT agreed that they should investigate what happened to TLC, the Beatles made his way over to where Lion stood — but the uneven terrain soon proved to be difficult to 'drive' over with the Dalek shell. So he climbed out of the thing and began to walk clumsily towards the hole. His intention was to stand at the edge of it and call down to ask if TLC was alright. But since he hadn't quite come down from his high yet and his head was still spinning, he wasn't very quick to notice how off his balance was as he approached the edge…

Undertale

Undertale didn't know what "bird things" TLC was referring to, but xe didn't have much time to think on it before the fallen fandom then started asking about the exit to this place. Undertale chuckled suspiciously in response. There was certainly a lot of fun to be had with that question…

But before Undertale could say anything else to TLC or Evan, another fandom fell into the Underground and landed next to TLC. And this time it was someone that Undertale actually recognized. "Beatles? What brings you back around here so soon?" xe asked. Then, looking suspiciously up at the ceiling, xe added, "And, uh… is there some sort of crowd gathering up there for some reason?"

Meanwhile, the remaining bird creatures continued to fly away from TT… and eventually found themselves flying towards Avengers, Hamilton, Teen Wolf, and Scooby. It was hard to tell whether they were looking to pick another fight, or if they were just unintelligent creatures that didn't really know what they were doing.

Touhou -- Confusion Sign: [Boundary of Reason]

For the most part, Touhou just stared in confusion at the whole event between Kuro and the Doctor. So... the Doctor isn't the Doctor, but rather some imposter? Well, it wasn't like she knew the guy well enough to make any judgement on that one way or another. On the other hand, she didn't really know Kuru or Soru all that well either, so there was that. Maybe she should stay out of this completely? Yeah, that seemed to be for the best; there was no need for her to get tangled up in all of th-
...Of course that wasn't allowed; instead, the Doctor(?) addressed her directly, asking whether she believed he was the real deal. "I, uhm... I uhm... I dunno?," Touhou stammered, voice and face both betraying her confusion. "I mean, I've seen shapeshifters and illusionists and stuff before, so I can't exactly say that they do not exist, or that you are not one of them. I mean, how are we supposed to prove that anyway? And why is that on us anyway, let alone on me? Isn't Kuro supposed to do the proving, seeing as he made the claim in the first place? So why is anyone asking me?," she ranted, not really expecting an answer to any of those questions. Scratching her hair, she "...I mean, I guess I could shoot you until ths supposed illusion fails, that pretty much always works. ...But if you are the real deal, then there's no illusion to break in the first place."
Shrugging, she looked down at the amulet still in her hand, then held it up for everyone to see. "Meh... Can't we just take a look at this thing first? Then you can arrest the Doctor, or use some kind of Truth Seal on him or whatever. I just want to go home and take a nap already...," she tried to return the topic to RvB and the amulet -- conveniently enough helped by Soru. Turning to him in particular, she spoke once again. "Wait. Are you saying that the ghost... isn't a ghost? So what is it then, a half-ghost? Some kind of being preteding to be a ghost? Or what?" Honestly. Could things make even less sense? Because that would be great; today isn't insane enough yet. More madness, please, universe! By Suwako, I need some sake...

Pokemon- One more left!

"Alright! Thanks Milotic." the fandom sighed, patting the pocket monster which cooed back at her affectionately.

Togetic floated over to the loot nag and picked up, intending to happily give it to Minecraft.

----------------

Hamilton- Oh shi-!

Hamilton's eyes grew as large as saucers, throwing his hands up in surrender as the hammer came down like Eliza and Angelica's anger.

Avengers reminded him of those two women in that instant, and that frightened him quite a bit.

"I don't think I have much fight left in me anyway!" Hamilton laughed a little nervously.

He could go for another brew of coffee in he were being honest.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @neobendium

Scooby- A truce is something alright- as an apology.

Scooby was exhausted. He was a coward and hadn't been in a fight in a while. The older fandom really knew he was being kind of a tool. Well, not that he would ever admit it aloud. It was mostly his bitterness towards always changing that dragged him this way.

" I would say that I'm not much a fighter either, probably why we are evenly matched. I have only fought in the video games and once in a while in the comics too," he said.

He didn't have to be told twice and nodded when the other fandom was calling for a truce. It wasn't like he had any energy left to fight anyway.

Scooby didn't argue when she pointe da fist at him and he gulped. Her rage reminded him of some of the more terrifying mosnters that the gang had unmasked. He looked back at her and was silent for a moment before nodding. " Yes, I can do that. Apologize for how I treated him- today just hadn't been my week or even year though," he replied to her.

Teen Wolf- Comforting- Oh Birds.

Teen Wolf gave his own dorky smile back, but brushed off the pat. " I hope he does- hopefully it doesn't take as long as it took Derek to warm up to Stiles- which was long- but faster in the gay fanfictions- which reminds me that poor Danny.." Teen Wolf continued to talk before deciding to look up.

Huh- he had never seen any birds before. Birds reminded him of how everyone though Parrish was a phoenix because of the fire.... oh, the birds were coming at them. Oh. " Ummmm.... does anyone else think that the birds look a little strange up there? Actually.... when have there been birds in this area?" He asked curiously.

@neobendium @Takumi @Kagayours

Dear Evan Hansen/Evan- I don't do well around so many people

Evan looked over at her and was silent. It would be helpful if they could get a ship down here, but he had seen the hole was big enough for people to fit down, maybe an escape pod could also fit, but the first thing he needed was to get his tony back though. He had to focus on what problem at a time and the bird thing was not something he had to worry about as he looked over at his tony and then back at Undertale who was still holding it. He was about to ask for it back....

When another fandom fell down the hole. How many different people could fall down one hole? Where was this hole that everyone could fall in. He honestly could say he never heard of the Beatles, but decided to focus on his tony. " I hope there isn't a crowd gathering- I don't do well around crowds..... I still have social anxiety from a while back. Speaking of things, what about my tony?" He asked.

@neobendium @Kagayours

Final Fantasy -- Progre- Never mind, more battles.

The RPG fandom smiled as the Magical Key spun to life once more. The gods were truly smiling upon him, to allow him to continue his quest with so little a delay. ...Sadly, even those little delays were enough for the Cybermen to catch up to him, judging by the approaching footsteps FF could hear. The infected Sherlock propably had send a distress signal either the moment he had spotted Final Fantasy or, failing that, the moment he was struck by the coins. Not that it made a whole lot of difference; the end result was the same, namely that Cybermen were about to attack him.
Final Fantasy couldn't help but look at Sherlock for a moment. Was this how all Cybermen were made? And if that was the case, were there still Fandoms or humans in those iron shells somewhere? He was supposed to be a hero; how could he then raise his sword against the very beings he was supposed to protect? And yet, if he did nothing, then this vile stain would only spread more...

At that moment, the Cybermen actually arrived, instantly declaring their hostile intent. Looking up, the RPG fandom stared at the closest Cyberman's face. No emotion, no eyes, no skin; merely a metallic head with three holes in it. He sighed, seeing that there was nothing human left in those black holes that were supposed to be eyes, if they had even ever been humans in the first place. There was no reasoning with these things, and they were beyond saving; All he could now was grant them a final mercy, to lead them to the Goddess' embrace... "For the Fandomverse!," he called out as he lunged at the closest Cyberman, aiming the blade of his sword at his target's neck.

Sonic — Only one baddie left!

Once Sonic noticed the floor crumbling in front of him, it didn't take long for him to high-tail it in the opposite direction. "Woah! Look out, guys!" Sonic called out to the other party members as he ran away from the increasingly-large hole in the ground. "The floor's caving in!"

Sonic did a quick scan of his surroundings and saw that all the monsters had been defeated, except for one. Wasting no time, Sonic ran along the perimeter of the room, making his way towards the exit that was blocked by the green wolf creature. That gem looks like an obvious weak spot. Sonic thought. …Well, either that, or it can fire lasers from its gem or something — making it the one spot where I would probably take damage if I touched it.

…Oh well, only one way to find out!

Without hesitation, Sonic jumped into the air, curled into a ball, and launched himself at the creature's gem with a homing attack.

Sherlock and Other Cybermen

The two Cybermen approached Final Fantasy without caution, each one calmly raising one arm and charging the laser in the palm of their hands. In their experience, their armor was more than sufficient in preventing any damage from conventional weapons. But apparently Final Fantasy's sword was more than a conventional weapon.

The sword cut deeper an the Cybermen anticipated, making it about a third of the way through the Cyberman's neck. The injured Cyberman let out a metallic wail as it collapsed onto the ground. The 2nd Cyberman, still unharmed, fired its laser at Final Fantasy.

Sherlock remained still as the fight unfolded. If the other Cybermen won, then Sherlock could take the screwdriver and locate the Doctor, himself. If Final Fantasy won, then he would take him to the Doctor. It was a win-win scenario.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Minecraft- Another hole??

Minecraft groaned as the hole began widening. Not this again... She ran over to the wall, following it around to the stairs and choosing to ignore the loot bag...for now. She could get it later, assuming it survived and no one else took it. She joined Sonic, but instead of attacking, she took a bone from her inventory. Hey, if the whole fire-hitting thing worked, maybe this would too! They could have another companion. Worth a shot, eh?

TLC- Seriously?

"So...." she frowned, pointing from Beatles to Undertale and then back. "You two know each other? That's cool and all. Think maybe we can, I don't know....get out of this fucking hole? I have evil mouth-bird-monster-things to chase down." She let out a sigh and looked up to the surface, hoping TT wouldn't end up falling too. It looked like she could turn into different types of animals...maybe she'd be able to carry them out.

Avengers- Birds?

"Good." A satisfied smirk twitched onto her face and she pulled the fist and Mjolnir away from their respective faces. "Hope-" she cut herself off at Teen Wolf's question and followed his gaze up to the sky. "I...those aren't birds." She shook her head and stepped back. "Think they're a threat?"

RvB - Totally a Ghost

As people continued to claim that RvB wasn't a Ghost he simply called out "ooOOOOooooo! I am a scawry ghoooost! I have come for your leeemons! And your kiiitens! Your kittens with spikes!". After which the amulet began to sporadicly glow brighter and then darker, as if RvB was trying to fire up a spell. "Oh dammit! I can't get this thing to... I mean liiiisten to me! I can destroy daleks, and I can destroooy you! Give me a giant mechanical kitten with spikes! And I shall let you liiiive!".

And then it seemed RvB had gone silent, except for Touhou who continued to hear in her head "Thaaaat tank waaas miiiine! I worked reeeeallly haaaard foooor iiiit! Yooou never eeeven called diiiiibs for iiiit!", which was immediately followed by a once again public response "Oh, uh! Dibs! Dibs on the amulets! You must surrender the amulet to meeee nooooow!". This was followed then by a bit of coughing before derailing "Oh uh... Aboooout the Dooooctor! I shaaall use my powers of, uh... spirit... talking... to seeeee if heeee is the reeeal dooctor!" before making an odd humming sound before stating "I deeetermine that iiis the reeeal doctor! And that he plaaays a vital role in getting me my kitten!".

Final Fantasy -- One down, one to go

The robots' Defense stat was a bit higher than Final Fantasy expected, especially considering how their Attack Stat was also very high; his sword didn't even make it halfway through his target's neck. Worse, the robot collapsed before FF could remove his sword, dragging the RPG fandom off balance. Worse yet, the other robot fired his laser at that exact same moment, forcing FF to either take the Instant Death attack to the face, or let go of his sword and leap away. Needless to say, he chose for the latter. Sadly, his reflexes were just a tad too slow, causing the laser to graze across his left arm, which in turn caused Final Fantasy to yelp in pain and unceremoniously land on his back. Still on the ground, Final Fantasy bit through the pain and took another handful of gold coins and threw them at the remaining robot, more of an attempt to buy himself a few seconds of time than a serious attempt to kill the thing.
Okay, that was a charged attack. Powerful, but he shouldn't be able to use it again immediately next turn. I just need to take it down before it can recharge. I only get one shot at this... Bahamut, guide my blade.

Gritting his teeth, Final Fantasy used the fact that his sword was still stuck in the Cyberman's neck to lift up said Cybermen, then used him as a makeshift shield to protect himself as he charged at the other Cyberman in an attempt to impale it. He just hoped that the things were resistant to their own weaponry...

TT-Everyone's fallen?

TT wasn't looking at where Beatles went to do farther investigation. But had her eyes on the ground seeing why TLC would had fallen. Then by the time TT looked up the ground which Beatles had been standing on was gone along with who had been standing there. TT sighed feeling that maybe this was some sink whole and when anyone walked to one of the weak spots they helped the collapses of the whole continue on.

Meanwhile looking up TT could see the birds were moving away and out into the distance. She wished to go after them but felt first she needed to help the others who had fallen down. Her probably being next any moment or wrong step she would take. 'Maybe they won't cause more trouble or even get what's coming to them.' She thought.

TT wasn't sure where to move other than down for the now being. There wasn't a point chasing the birds until the others were out of the whole. "Look out below." She finally yelled and jumped taking a cannon ball jump down and shifting at the last second into a humming bird then to her usual form standing on the ground. "It appears the whole must be a sink whole from what I could tell. And is very unstable on where or how big the whole might be. But I thought maybe by coming down here we could together find something useful one of us might have, or can do to get everyone out of here."

Bird Creatures — Go home, you're drunk.

The bird creatures flew right into the small group of fandoms, only to then scramble, flying in a chaotic mess of directions once they realized that the fandoms were standing in their path. Some attacked whoever was closest — perhaps more out of fear than malice — while others just seemed to be trying to find a way through the crowd. Overall, it seemed that none of them really knew what they were doing.

Undertale — I maybe understood that reference.

"'Evil mouth-bird-monster-things'?" Undertale echoed, intrigued by the description. "Hmm… are you sure they were evil, though?" xe asked. "Or did you just assume they were evil because they were monsters?" xe added with a sly grin.

"Well… they did introduce themselves by attacking us." the Beatles commented. "Though they were just one bird at that point. A giant bird. And then that bird turned into lots of smaller birds. And then those birds turned into, uh… y'know… itty bitty crystal things." he explained (or at least, attempted to).

"'Itty bitty crystal things'?" Undertale echoed. "You mean, like… tiny gemstones, maybe?"

The Beatles nodded. "Aye. Real tiny things, though. Just thin little shards."

Well, that sure sounded familiar. Steven Universe had gemstone creature things! Then again, so did probably lots of other fandoms. And Undertale was no expert on SU. Perhaps it was just a coincidence, but it was the only lead Undertale had as to what these bird things were.

And then, another fandom fell down the hole. Undertale found it difficult to be surprised by this point.

"A sinkhole, eh?" Undertale echoed in response to TT. "Hmm… well, people fall down here from time to time, but usually not this often." xe explained. "And you look like you just kind of… jumped down here of your own free will. Although, it looks like you're with them…" xe mused, gesturing towards TLC and the Beatles. "Wait, is that why everyone keeps falling down here? Are you all just following each other off a cliff like lemmings?" As if on cue, a blur of pink fur came down in front of xir, as Lion also leapt into the hole and landed neatly on his feet.

And the sight of such a familiar pink Lion made Undertale even more certain of xir earlier theory.

"Ah, I think I know what's going on, here!" Undertale exclaimed. "…Well, sort of, anyway. These bird things — and the lion, too, I think — I'm pretty sure they're, like… a Steven Universe thing." xe explained. "I mean, I'm not super familiar with the series — and I haven't personally met the fandom, either — but we have enough mutual fans that I've picked up on some things over time. I know that there's people who are all gemstones. And also, monsters who are gemstones, I'm pretty sure. And also… I think there was one character who, like, fell into a chasm in the earth at some point? There was this trend all of a sudden of people doing fanfics and fanart of that one character essentially living through the plot of my game, and I think that's what inspired it. And I've also seen a lot of fanart of Frisk and Toriel swapping outfits with Steven and… Steven's mom, I think? The really big one with the curly pink hair…"

"Anyway, uh, I think I'm getting sidetracked." Undertale stated. "Yeah, you can have this back." xe told Evan, lightly tossing the tony in his direction. "I'm not even sure what I was trying to accomplish in hoarding that thing, anyway." xe admitted. Then, turning to the others, xe continued, "So, do you guys know anything else about these bird things? Or, do any of you know Steven Universe? They might have a better idea of how to deal with these things."

Doctor Who -- Yes, the real one!

Stuck in a tiny room with nothing to do but wait and hope for things to get better — Doctor Who, Dragon Age, Fire Emblem, and a fandom that everyone thought was an alternate version of Doctor Who but was actually an alternate version of Fire Emblem, all sat around and did… exactly that. Wait, and hope, and worry. The Doctor wasn't at all happy about this situation. The Doctor was never the one who waited. Waiting was always the companion's job. The Doctor was supposed to do things. He was supposed to be the one rushing out into danger again to save Sherlock. With Final Fantasy going out there for him, the Doctor couldn't shake the fear that he and Sherlock might both die out there. And, once again, there was nothing the Doctor could do to prevent any of that from happening.

Ugh, stop worrying, Doctor. Worrying isn't going to help anyone. he told himself. Sure, there's nothing I can do except stand around and think, but… maybe I can try to be productive and think up a way out of this mess…

The Doctor still didn't know who exactly hijacked the TARDIS or how they managed to do it, but he did know that, at some point, the TARDIS must've been attacked by something very powerful (probably more powerful than a Dalek — the TARDIS is usually able to stand up to a few of those), thus activating the Hostile Action Defense System (or 'HADS'), which resulted in the TARDIS automatically dematerializing and relocating to someplace safer. This wouldn't be a problem if the HADS didn't also deactivate the TARDIS's remote summoning feature, as that meant that the Doctor wouldn't be able to call the TARDIS back to him until he physically traveled to her new location and manually piloted her from there — which, for obvious reasons, wasn't possible. They almost had a lucky break with Animorphs already being on-board the TARDIS and potentially being able to pilot the her in his place, but unfortunately, Animorphs wasn't able to fly her back to-

Wait.

Animorphs wasn't able to fly the TARDIS to the museum. But… he did fly her.

And that… would mean…

"Oh… oh… OH." the Doctor exclaimed, breaking the despair-filled silence. "Ohhhh I'm an idiot. I'm such an idiot. Good news, everyone: I am an idiot." he announced. "Remember when I said we were all stranded here because I couldn't summon the TARDIS remotely?" he asked as he used his one good arm to fish through his pockets in search of the TARDIS key. "Well, I do believe I had forgotten about a very important factor at play, here — and, if I'm right in thinking that I was wrong earlier, then that would mean…" as he spoke, he pulled the key out of his pocket and held it in the air. At that moment, the familiar wheezing sound of the TARDIS became audible, and the Doctor began to bounce with giddy joy as the group's surroundings began to change around them. With the TARDIS materializing around the fandoms, the close-together walls of the supply closet were soon replaced by the much more spacious TARDIS interior, and they all found themselves inside the TARDIS's console room.

"Yes! Yesyesyes!! It worked!! Hahahaha, we're not doomed!!" he cheered. "Ohhhh I'm so happy to see you again!" the Doctor exclaimed, rushing over to the TARDIS console and placing his hand on it. "I don't know what you've been through in the past hour or so, but I'll make certain it never happens again…" he cooed, rubbing the console affectionately.

"And," he continued, returning his attention to the rest of the group. "Now that I have control of the TARDIS again, I can use her to pinpoint Sherlock's location, and bring us right to him!" he exclaimed, poking at some buttons on the console with his usable hand. "Hopefully Final Fantasy will already be there with him. If not, we can track him down just as easily." he explained, continuing to play with buttons and switches on the console. "Haha, that's it! Sitting around and worrying never accomplished anything — it's time for action!" he declared triumphantly, pulling a large lever, causing the TARDIS engines to start up again. "Ahahaha! Geronimo!!"

Animorphs et al — The Plot Twist

Animorphs was hoping that Touhou would side with him, but apparently she just… didn't actually care at all. Which, he supposed, was better than her siding with Black Butler outright. Then again, Touhou also tossed out the idea of using a "Truth Seal", and Anim really hoped BB didn't intend to take advantage of that offer. In any case, Touhou was far more concerned with sorting out the whole ghost thing. Even though the ghost apparently wasn't really a ghost. And Touhou was apparently rather frustrated by that news and demanded an explanation from Soul Eater about what the thing actually was, if not a ghost.

"I mean… I don't really know? But like… if a ghost is essentially a soul without a body, then — well, actually, I don't know if I'm prepared to get into a philosophical debate about what exactly a soul even is. But what I do know is, ordinarily I can see souls, and I don't see anything in the amulet. So… make of that what you will, I guess." Soul Eater answered unsurely.

Then, RvB spoke up again… and it seemed like most of what he had to say was just nonsense. Oh, but he also used his "spirit powers" to "prove" that Animorphs was actually the Doctor. That was useful. Huh. I don't know why this guy is helping me out, but, sure, I'll take it!

"Heyyyyy, did you hear that?" he said to BB. "The ghost thinks I'm the real Doctor! He's probably capable of seeing past my skin-deep appearance and recognizing me as the Doctor on a spiritual level, thus proving that I'm not just some shapeshifter posing as him." he argued confidently.

"Uhhh, like I said, I can see at that level, too." Soul Eater butted in. "And, assuming the Doctor didn't go through some radical personality change recently — no, you really don't look like him." he deadpanned. "The Doctor's soul is way stronger and more stable than yours, too. You look like a real flakey guy with a lot of anxiety and trust issues."

"…I… well…!" Before Anim could come up with anything to say to defend himself, he heard the sound of the TARDIS starting to dematerialize. …Wait, what?!

Black Butler jumped back, equally confused by this development. She shot Animorphs a skeptical look, wondering if he was somehow making that happen. Animorphs retaliated by holding up his empty hands and giving her an "I don't know, either!" look. And then the two of them could only stand by and watch as the TARDIS flickered out of sight, and its mechanical wheezing decreased in volume until it could no longer be heard at all.

"…Well." Animorphs commented after the TARDIS had disappeared. "I… have no idea how or why that just happened." he stated plainly. Did I just… lose the TARDIS? Anim wondered. Something tells me the Doctor won't be happy to hear that… once I find some other way of contacting him.

Doctor Who -- Sherlock: Found!

As Final Fantasy attempted to charge at the Cyberman, the sound of the TARDIS materializing echoed through the halls — and Final Fantasy, Sherlock, and the Cybermen all soon found themselves in the TARDIS console room as the vessel materialized around them.

"Ah, good! Now we've found Sherlock and Final Fantasy and Cy- Cybermen!" the Doctor exclaimed, leaping back in surprise at the sight of the metal humanoids. FF's sword made contact with the still-functional Cyberman and created a noticeable dent in its chest, but not enough to take it down completely. "…Hold on, I have something that'll help!" the Doctor announced, before running off towards one of the bookshelves in the back of the room.

Having heard the unmistakable sound of the TARDIS, as well as the Doctor's voice, Sherlock realized that he no longer had any reason to continue faking unconsciousness. With Final Fantasy and the Doctor distracted, Sherlock opened his eyes and stood up — or at least attempted to, before a sudden wave of lightheadedness nearly sent him tumbling right back down. Sherlock grabbed onto the TARDIS console to steady himself. Apparently his body had not yet fully recovered from being struck with gold. This combination of Cybernetic and biological weaknesses was certainly an inconvenient one.

Meanwhile, the Cyberman rose to its feet, and prepared to strike Final Fantasy again, only for it to suddenly freeze up and let out a metallic cry of pain — slowly collapsing to reveal the Doctor standing behind it, holding a thin sheet of metal against its head. "Ok, that ought to take care of that." the Doctor stated plainly. "Now then, is Sherlock alright? Is he injur- ohhhh no…" the Doctor froze as his eyes fell on Sherlock's emotionless face, adorned with all those pieces of Cyberman technology poking out of his skin. "Noooo no no no no…" he murmured softly, awkwardly stepping over fallen Cybermen and tupperware-encased Daleks as he hurried over to where Sherlock stood, wanting to get a closer look at him. Even though it was only a partial conversion, Sherlock's new form was still almost painful to look at. "The Cybermen already got to him…" he whispered remorsefully.

"Was he like this when you found him?" he asked Final Fantasy. "Do you know how long ago this happened?" Since it's only a partial conversion, it might still be reversible… the Doctor silently contemplated. I sure hope it's still reversible, anyway…

Tower Group - It's.... decently effective?

Sonic passed clear through the green barrier, hitting its target straight on. The beast was momentarily dazed, like any living organism would be after a direct blow to the head. Aside from that, though, the attack didn't seem to be especially effective; the gem didn't crack, didn't release light beams or anything like that. After shaking its head a few times, the monster glared at Sonic before swiping its claws at him.

Meanwhile, Minecraft's attempt at taming the beast was completely ignored; the monster didn't even look at the bone, let alone show any amount of real interest in it -- especially considering how the blue thing that had attacked it was still around. Of course, there was no saying that the other human would not join in the battle, not to mention the third human and her pets. Figuring that it was better to try and get rid of all of the threats at once, the monster attacked the entire party at the same time. A blue glow spread across the monster for a second before dissipating. Less than a second later, oversized icicles started to appear from thin air above the Fandoms before crashing down on them,

Groundhog Day: The Musical (Male Form, Bad mood)- I'm Sure there was a pack of Xanax in this jacket

Groundhog Day: The Musical was having an bad mood. To put it mildly, nothing had been going right for him. " Goddamnit, I could have sworn there was a packet of Xanax in this jacket, might make me feel better," he said, searching his pockets and looking around it. He finally arrived close to where there was another fandom. Ugh. As he finally found his pills, the bottle slid out of his hand and skittered across the ground, landing close to the other fandom. Today was not his day.

@Neobullseye

Dear Evan Hansen/ Evan- Too many people..... too many people

Evan looked over at him and caught the tony in his free hand. " It's okay- I guess it's kind of shiny and I would be attracted to it too," he replied back to Undertale. He turned and counted. Himself, Undertale, Beatles, the new girl and another one. That was a lot of people and they all could see. What if he said something that ruined everything? Breath Evan. Breathe. It wasn't good- he couldn't have a panic attack here. He needed to focus on things. " So- how do we get out of here?" He asked. He really didn't want to stay too long. It was cramped and he felt awkward.

@Kagayours @Raven @neobendium

Final Fantasy -- Victory? At least partially, maybe?

Although Final Fantasy had enough combat training to not be distracted too much by unexpected things happening in battle, the combination of the TARDIS literally appearing around him mid-charge combined with the Doctor's exclamations were enough to cause the RPG Fandom's step to falter just a bit -- which might or might not be why his attack failed to pierce the robot's defenses. No time to think about it though; the batlte wasn't over yet. Bringing his attention back to the remaining Cyberman, Final Fantasy moved his sword a bit to the side, then struck as soon as the robot-thing raised its arm to shoot him. At about the same time, the Doctor struck the Cyberman in the back with... something. Whatever it was, the combined effort of FF's and DW's attacks were enough to bring it down, this time for good.
As the last enemy fell to the ground, Final Fantasy hummed a little theme, then sheathed his blade once again. Afterwards, he turned to the Doctor. "I see you've managed to summon the TARDIS after all, Doctor. I've managed to locate Sherlock, but... ," he started, then cut himself off as the Doctor noticed the infected Fandom. "I... Yes, he was this way when I first met him. Sadly, I do not now how long he has been that way before that. ...It's not too late, is it?," he continued, fearing he had failed his quest.

Megaman -- Giant Man? Is that you?

"Hm?," Megaman spoke, ducking to pick up the thingie that had hit his foot. "What's this.... some kind of pill thingies?" he wondered, looking around to see if he could find out who the owner was. It didn't took long for him to find a plausible suspect; namely, the only other person in the entire area. Megaman had absolutely no idea who it was, but the sheer size of the guy was quite intimidating... "Uhm... I-is th... Is this yours?," he stuttered, nervously holding up the pill bottle towards the giant Fandom.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Minecraft- Ah shit....
Minecraft yelped as she scrambled to dodge the attacks. Well, bones wouldn't work....hitting it seemed like the next best option. She darted forward, weaving through the falling icicles and grabbing her sword at the same time. Instead of focusing on the gem like Sonic had- it seemed like that wouldn't work- she swung at the beast's neck. "Eat diamond!" she yelled as the blade connected. Cheesy? Yes. Did she care? No.

TLC- *infinite confusion*
She shook her head, blinking rapidly as TT arrived and the two started conversing. Once they were finished, she was the first to speak up to Undertale's question. "I don't know the fandom. All I know is the bird attacked me and she and I-" she pointed her finger to TT and then back to herself- "Killed it. Then it split into tiny bird mouth things. So we tried to kill those too. Do you have any idea how to get to Steven Universe?"

Avengers- Lil assholes are going down.
Avengers scowled as some of the bird things latched onto her arm, the teeth tearing into her flesh. She flung her arm up to the sky, Mjolnir in hand. Storm clouds gathered within seconds and the wind picked up, blowing the mosnters back and keeping them all from fleeing. Lighting crackled around her, darting down to the hammer every few seconds. The birds on her body vibrated and fell to the ground, electrocuted from the lightning coursing through her. She threw the hammer at another group and didn't stop to see if the hit landed before grabbing cap's shield and throwing it at a few more. "You guys going to help or what?" She demanded, looking to the other three as Mjolnir returned to her outstretched hand.