Hamilton- This took a weird turn

Hamilton frowned as the birds suddenly flew into the group and started panicing. Pushing any the got onto him away, he grumbled as he pulled out his gun and whacked a couple due to seeing no point in firing at the birds at all.

Scooby Doo and Teen Wolf- These birds seem harmless.... they die now/ Bad birds

Scooby wasn't sure what to make of these birds. They seemed to be very very stupid and that was saying a lot. The fandoms he had met could be dumb sometimes, but not this dumb. These birds seemed to have no clue what they were doing- but that didn't mean he wanted his eyes pecked out. He would bat one or two away if they tried to attack, but he would not do much more at first as it would seem.

Teen Wolf lost focus for a second- wondering how come there were no birds in his fandom. Not one. Not even a werebird or something. Huh- maybe that would be too difficult to execute though. He regained focus when the birds attacked him and he growled. He didn't like to be attacked and his eyes glowed red. He grabbed one of the nearby birds on him and ripped it in two. He didn't regret it in the slightest. It deserved to die. Death was a funny thing to think about- especially when some of his character had died in the past.... focus. He needed to focus. He clawed at a different group of birds.

Hamilton frowned as the birds suddenly flew into the group and started panicing. Pushing any the got onto him away, he grumbled as he pulled out his gun and whacked a couple due to seeing no point in firing at the birds at all.

Scooby looked over at Hamilton. " Hey put some effort into killing these things. I think you put more effort in punching me than in fighting these damn birds and they are actual enemies," he said, throwing on his robin hood costume and shooting at the birds.

@Kagayours @neobendium @Takumi

Groundhog Day- Why Are You Looking Me Like That?

GHD hoped that the other fandom wasn't one who would seem to keep stuff. He looked over at him and he was surprised with how small the other fandom was, but he knew better than to comment on this. " Yeah, those are my pills. It's like they could be anyone else, for fu-. Listen, I'm sorry, I am just having a really fucking bad day." He took the pill bottle from the other fandom with a graceful grab and opened it and stuffed two pills in his mouth. I'm Groundhog Day The Musical- but you can call me GHD."

@Neobullseye

Bird Creatures — Severely Underleveled

Avengers' lightning strikes probably would've come in handy in the fight against the original giant bird. But after the giant bird had split into numerous smaller birds, and most of those smaller birds had already been defeated, the electric attack was sort of overkill. The birds that were first damaged by the electricity in Avengers' body disappeared in a puff of smoke, each leaving behind a tiny gem shard. The same happened to the bird that Teen Wolf ripped apart. And the last two birds that remained — getting battered by Hamilton's gun — were soon struck down by Avengers' lightning. And when the smoke cleared, only gem shards remained of them, too.

Megaman -- Talking time?

Megaman shrugged as GHD took his pills back. "I dunno? Aren't there Fandoms that can turn invisible? It could've come from one of them... maybe? Not to mention someone literally fell out of the sky a little while back," he said, rubbing the back of his head. "...Anyway, Nice to meet you, GHD. My name is Megaman," the Blue Bomber spoke as he held out his hand. Sure, the guy said he was having a bad day, but that was no reason for him to not shake hands or something, right?

@LuckycoolHawk9

Touhou -- Logic Sign [True Conclusion]

"Will you shut up?,"
Touhou shouted at the amulet. "I'm trying to listen to someone's advice on how to excorcise you." Something which, judging by the fact that RvB even got the amulet to glow at all, was something better done sooner than later. Ah well, at least she knew that he wouldn't be able to do too much with it. What he was apparently, capable of, however, was talking to her telepathically. Seriously, who do you even think you are?, Touhou thought back at the spirit, figuring he could pick it up. I blasted that tank of your because you were being a threat. Simple as that. If you would've just behaved normally, if you wouldn't have been a jerk, this wouldn't have happened. It's your own fault, not mine.

Trying to ignore RvB's other comments, Touhou focused on Soul Eater's explanation. So... whatever the creature was, it had no 'soul', and therefore was not a ghost, at least not according to SE's definition of the word. "So... Are there any spiritual beings that possess a mind and will, but not an actual 'soul'?," Touhou asked Soul Eater. Obviously whatever thing had taken posession of her amulet -- and the tank she had destroyed, for that matter -- could live without a body, which meant it had to be some kind of supernatural thing. ...Of course, that meant absolutely nothing in the Fandomverse, but eh.

Speaking about supernatural things, it was about that moment that the TARDIS started to fade out of reality -- or, more likely, teleported away to Kanako knows where. "Uh... Did that blue box-thing just disappear into thin air?," Touhou asked for the obvious. "I mean, I know it can do that, but I thought that only the Doctor could make it do that. ...Which I guess would be a giant tell-tale sign that this Doctor is not the Doctor?," she continued, rubbing her forehead with her free hand. This day was just getting more and more insane. "Which raises the question; who are you really?," she asked Animorphs as she glided towards him. Not that she really cared that much about the person's real identity in the first place, but she figured that the faster this problem was taken care of, the faster they could focus on the creature possessing her amulet again.

@Gwazi Magnum @Kagayours

Scooby Doo and Teen Wolf- It looks like we got a mystery to solve!

Teen Wolf looked over at the bird in his mouth and spat it out. " I'm coming with you. I always wanted to see how you solved mysteries- which is an interesting-," Scooby placed a hand over Teen Wolf's mouth to shut him up. He could do without the tangents for now.

" You two coming to make sure I don't break wolfy's heart?" He asked.

@Takumi @Kagayours @neobendium

GHD-I guess I'll be nice

GHD looked over at him for a moment as he took a deep breath. " Oh you mean like Evan, yeah, I know about him, I am sure that there are a few who are like that. It's nice to meet you, Megaman. I wish you had met me on one of my better moods quite honestly," he replied back to him, but took his hand to shake it. He wasn't a complete douche when it came to these sort of things, no matter how bad of a mood he was. He looked at the ground for the briefest of seconds before composing himself. " So, what happened to the flying fandom?"

@Neobullseye

Megaman -- Run: M:/System/Communication/Chat.Exe

"Well, if you mean the most recent one, flying is actually a stretch," Megaman explained, once more rubbing the back of his head. "It was more like launching herself through an uncontrolled magical explosion or something, then somehow managing to land right on top of me. I have no idea how she managed to pull that off, considering how small of a target I am compared to the area, but eh, I've seen crazier coincidences," he made a helpless shrug. "As for where she is now; she said she was going to get a new wand... somewhere. I don't really know much beyond that. ...Oh, by the way, before I forgot; have you heard anything about goblin swarms or a man named Exdeath?"

GHD- Goblin Swarms/ Ex-Death? What the hell is that?

GHD arched an eyebrow for a brief second, wondering why the other fandom had referred to it as flying when it was launching herself in the air and leaving to find a wand. He shrugged and decided that he wasn't going to ask more about the strange fandom that Megaman was referring to as he looked over at him. " I have also seen some pretty strange coincidences in my short time of being here. I guess it is good that you didn't follow her as you wouldn't have been here to help me. Also, no, I haven't heard anything about goblin swarms and Exdeath? Are they something that I should be worried about? I mean- the name Exdeath sounds scary. Also what the hell is an exdeath and what the hell sort of goblins are we talking about?" He asked.

@Neobullseye

Last edited:
Pokemon- Dodge then attack!

Togetic flew as fast as he could above both Pokemon and Milotic, using protect to try and keep all three of them safe.

"Milotic! Ice beam, Togetic use swift!" Pokemon called, before both pocket monsters nodded and attacked.

----------

Hamilton- Chickablow!

"I'm in, you can count on me as your right hand man." Hamilton spoke, putting his gun away for now once the birds were the meantime.

Last edited:
RvB - Be Normal!

RvB gave a long exaggerated sigh at Touhou's request to be normal before telepathically replying "Aye I can be normal. But you gotta fix my tank!". After which for a moment RvB went silent, leaving a few moments where Touhou would of been caught up in the other conversations before the Amulet suddenly glowed bright with a loud voice booming out that everyone could hear "Oh don't look at me! I'm just a normal amulet! Shine! Shine! Sprinkle! Sparkle! Why must I be chained to this person!? Well at least they're sticking their... neck! Out for me! Ha ha!".

Megaman: -- More talking and stuff.

Megaman shrugged again. "I don't really know 'what' an Exdeath is, other than that he is a dangerous person. From what some other Fandoms said, he blew a giant crater in the ground in a single attack, and can summon powerful Robot Mas-, uh, enemies to do his bidding. I don't know the details; that's everything I was told," he raised his hands in apology. Megaman knew that it wasn't the best of explanations, but it would have to do for now.
"As for the Goblins, it's the swarming kind; they are weak on their own, but there's lots and lots of them and they attack in groups. Neither of the two have been around here for quite a while. There have been a handful of other Fandoms who said they would solve the problem, but they haven't been back in a long time either. ...I wonder, could something have happened to them?"

GHD- The More You Know

GHD looked over at him for a brief moment. He had heard bad things about fandoms before and had heard some awful things about the Scooby Doo fandom, but this guy seemed to be the next level. He noticed that Megaman had stopped mid- sentence. " Megaman, are you knowing more than you let on Exdeath? You started to say Robot and didn't finish the second word, which makes me generally suspicious that you know something you aren't telling."

GHD looked over at him and paused and thought about what he was saying. If it had been a better day, he would have volunteered himself to help, but on the other hand, he knew his good persona would make him feel guilty if he didn't help. " How long ago did the others go to deal with this threat? If it has been a long time, do you want someone to help you find them and defeat the goblins?" He was going to need a ton of Xanax after this.

@Neobullseye

TT-How to find Steven?

TT once finished with her explanation listened to those also down the whole. Shrugging at Undertale's question. "Well I can fly if needed." TT explained feeling it didn't matter if she followed those she just met down a whole that could had never ended. The birds had been dealt with it seemed leaving the new task being checking on those TT had just met. Once that seemed done Undertale began to explain what fandom he believed the birds and some other creatures may be connected to.

TT didn't understand much about Steven Universe. So she remained quiet while listening to the others talk and try brainstorming. TT let TLC explain more about the birds. Then finally once the question of Steven Universe came back up sighed. "I'm not sure I'd be any help finding him. Well if you think there out of this whole there is a chance I could track them with the nose of a blood hound. I can shift into animals so if someone had something of Steven Universe's we could try that. However, I'm not sure if even from just meeting him that would mean one of you have an item of theirs does it?" TT said. Teen Titan was mainly throwing an idea out there even if it was unlikely someone had something to make her thought work.

Final Fantasy -- Victory? At least partially, maybe?

Although Final Fantasy had enough combat training to not be distracted too much by unexpected things happening in battle, the combination of the TARDIS literally appearing around him mid-charge combined with the Doctor's exclamations were enough to cause the RPG Fandom's step to falter just a bit -- which might or might not be why his attack failed to pierce the robot's defenses. No time to think about it though; the batlte wasn't over yet. Bringing his attention back to the remaining Cyberman, Final Fantasy moved his sword a bit to the side, then struck as soon as the robot-thing raised its arm to shoot him. At about the same time, the Doctor struck the Cyberman in the back with... something. Whatever it was, the combined effort of FF's and DW's attacks were enough to bring it down, this time for good.
As the last enemy fell to the ground, Final Fantasy hummed a little theme, then sheathed his blade once again. Afterwards, he turned to the Doctor. "I see you've managed to summon the TARDIS after all, Doctor. I've managed to locate Sherlock, but... ," he started, then cut himself off as the Doctor noticed the infected Fandom. "I... Yes, he was this way when I first met him. Sadly, I do not now how long he has been that way before that. ...It's not too late, is it?," he continued, fearing he had failed his quest.

The Doctor hesitated, not willing to commit to a yes or no answer. "Well…" he started to reply. "As of right now, he's only been partially converted into a Cyberman. Most of his body is still in-tact. If he'd been fully converted, there'd be no chance of changing him back. Not unless someone has a really good deus ex machina hidden up their sleeve." He looked sadly at Sherlock's flat, emotionless expression as he spoke. "For now, it's primarily only his brain that's been altered, which is…" the Doctor squirmed nervously for a moment before continuing. "…theoretically reversible." he told FF. "Y'see, what the Cybermen do is, they take away your emotions. Suppress them. Our Sherlock is still in there — all his memories are still in-tact — he just doesn't care or feel anything anymore. And once they've stripped away your emotions, your personality — you won't have much reason left to disobey any orders given to you by the Cyber-net." the Doctor explained. "Now, theoretically I could easily use my sonic screwdriver to disable the emotional inhibitor in his brain, therefore mostly changing him back to his old self. But, that could be a very dangerous idea for a number of reasons. For starters, it-" the Doctor was about to elaborate, but he stopped as he heard the sound of the TARDIS engines starting up again.

"…What?" he asked, at a loss for any other words. "What's going on? Where are you going?" he asked again, seemingly addressing the TARDIS itself as he poked one-handedly at the controls. "The controls aren't responding." he then told the other passengers. "Wherever she plans on taking us, I can't get her to stop…"

Trying to ignore RvB's other comments, Touhou focused on Soul Eater's explanation. So... whatever the creature was, it had no 'soul', and therefore was not a ghost, at least not according to SE's definition of the word. "So... Are there any spiritual beings that possess a mind and will, but not an actual 'soul'?," Touhou asked Soul Eater. Obviously whatever thing had taken posession of her amulet -- and the tank she had destroyed, for that matter -- could live without a body, which meant it had to be some kind of supernatural thing. ...Of course, that meant absolutely nothing in the Fandomverse, but eh.

"Uhh… I dunno." Soul Eater replied to Touhou's question, scratching his head. "The Doc — or, whoever that guy is — said it was an AI, so maybe he's onto something with that?" he suggested unsurely. "It sounds more like his area of expertise. Or maybe just the real Doctor's area of expertise. Or… something. I dunno. The point is, I'm really not an expert on this sort of… philosophical stuff, especially not when it comes to robots." he explained. "Or… whatever RvB is, anyway."

Speaking about supernatural things, it was about that moment that the TARDIS started to fade out of reality -- or, more likely, teleported away to Kanako knows where. "Uh... Did that blue box-thing just disappear into thin air?," Touhou asked for the obvious. "I mean, I know it can do that, but I thought that only the Doctor could make it do that. ...Which I guess would be a giant tell-tale sign that this Doctor is not the Doctor?," she continued, rubbing her forehead with her free hand. This day was just getting more and more insane. "Which raises the question; who are you really?," she asked Animorphs as she glided towards him. Not that she really cared that much about the person's real identity in the first place, but she figured that the faster this problem was taken care of, the faster they could focus on the creature possessing her amulet again.

"I… can't tell you my name. Or anything else about my identity, really." Animorphs replied. BB shot him a skeptical look. "And I… realize that sounds like a very suspicious thing to say. But uh… but listen, don't we have more important things to be worried about right now?" he asked, desperately trying to change the subject. "Like, the TARDIS. You were so worried that some imposter was going to steal it. Now who knows where it could be. Isn't that maybe a more important mystery to solve first?"

"Last I checked, some imposter did steal it." Black Butler replied, arms crossed. "How did you do it the first time?"

"I didn't steal it." he protested. "And now that it's gone, I wouldn't even know how to track it down agai- wait, no. Hold on." he cut himself off, turning and pacing back and forth as he tried to think. "Maybe I do…" The Doctor said he couldn't use the remote summoning, but, I fixed that when I flew it here, didn't I? And you activate the remote summoning with a key… And I have a key.

"Ohhhh I think I might have something!" he exclaimed, scurrying away from BB to put some distance between himself and the rest of the group as he fished through his pockets for the key.

"Hey, where do you think you're going?!" BB called out after him.

Anim stopped running and held the key out in front of him. It began to glow. "Ohhh yes!" he exclaimed as the sounds of the TARDIS materializing could be heard again. "Ohhhh yes yes yes! Hahaha, I'm outta here!" he cheered, practically jumping for joy as the TARDIS's vague shape started to appear around him.

BB immediately sprang into action, running towards him as the TARDIS materialized. "Ohhhhh no you don't!" she exclaimed, diving and tackling him as the TARDIS's form solidified.

"…Um. Ok. That just happened." Soul Eater spoke up, breaking the relative silence that was left after BB and Anim disappeared. "So, does that mean they're both… in there, now?" he asked. "Do you think we should… knock on the door, or something?"

The Doctor leapt back in surprise as two more figures appeared in the center of the console room — one of them violently pinning the other to the floor.

"Doctor!" BB exclaimed when she realized the room was not empty. "I found this imposter, parading around as you, and with your TARDIS! But, it looks like the situation's under control now." she reported, still keeping him pinned to the ground. "I'm glad to see that you're alright, Doctor. I was starting to worry that this imposter might have you locked up somewhere, or worse…"

"Eh… yeah, no, I'm fine, ish." the Doctor replied, struggling to even think up any words to use to respond to this increasingly ridiculous situation. "Er, I mean, he didn't hurt me or anything. He's kind of a friend of mine, actually."

"You… you know this… doppelganger?"

"Yeah, sure, let's call him that for now." the Doctor replied. "Yes, I know him. Can you maybe get off of him now?"

Still left with many questions, BB reluctantly agreed to the request.

"Are you alright?" the Doctor asked.

"Ughhh… you mean aside from having my head slammed against the hard floor just now? Yeah… I'm fine…" Anim groaned, slowly getting back onto his feet.

Reactions: Takumi
Sonic — Kag's too sloooow

The good news was, Sonic didn't take any damage from making contact with the wolf creature's gem. The bad news was, the wolf didn't seem to take any damage, either, aside from maybe being briefly stunned. Which would've given Sonic the perfect opportunity to land a real attack, if not for the other bad news: if the gem wasn't its weak spot, then Sonic had no idea where the actual weak spot was.

Sonic jumped out of the way of the wolf's paw when it swiped at him, but then he found himself running right back towards the wolf again to avoid the still-caving-in floor.

Oh, and then giant icicles started falling from the ceiling. That was the other other bad news.

"Oh, come on!" Sonic groaned at the seemingly-unfair combination of hazards in front of him. "…Oh, wait, I get it now!" he exclaimed almost immediately following his earlier statement, before running along the edge of the boss room and jumping towards one of the still-falling icicles. His feet landed on the side of the icicle, only for Sonic to jump off of it again barely a moment later — propelling himself towards another, higher-up icicle.

This pattern of icicle wall-jumping continued until Sonic was a sufficient distance above the wolf. Then, on his final jump, Sonic launched himself at the canine, diving down towards the monster with his fist out in front of him. "How 'bout a knuckle-sandwich, wolfie!!"

Undertale — The Plot Progresses!

"Do you have any idea how to get to Steven Universe?" TLC asked.

"Well… I don't know." Undertale admitted. "But, I bet this big pink ball of fluff over here does…!" xe chirped, gesturing towards Lion. "…or at least I hope so, assuming I'm not getting my fandoms mixed up right now." xe added.

"So… whaddya say, boy?" Undertale asked, approaching Lion eagerly. "Do you think you can take us to Steven Universe?"

Lion stared back at xir.

"…Yeah, this is why I'm more of a dog person."

Just before xe was about to give up and start brainstorming other ideas, however, the Lion gave a soft growl of… cooperation? Before crouching down in front of Undertale, looking up at xir expectantly.

"…Do you… want me to… ride on your back?"

Lion said nothing.

Cautiously, Undertale climbed on top of the feline, waiting to be angrily shaken off if xe misunderstood the Lion's nonverbal instructions. Thankfully, no such thing seemed to happen, and the Lion instead turned its gaze towards the remaining group members.

"Aaaalright! Looks like the lion's gonna take us to him!" Undertale exclaimed. "Pile on, everyone!"

And so they did. Most of them, anyway. Although the feline was large even by regular lion standards, it seemed that there was only room on his back for all but one of the fandoms, and the still-foggy-headed Beatles was the last to secure himself a seat.

"Oi, you sure you can… carry all that weight?" the Beatles asked Lion. "Carry that weight, carry that weight a long tiiiime…" he began singing to himself as he quickly forgot what he was talking about.

The Lion turned his back on the Beatles, and then let out a roar towards the empty space in front of him. The supersonic waves then created a bright pink portal.

"H-hey, wait, don't forget me!" the Beatles protested as he realized what was happening. The Lion growled in annoyance, approaching the Beatles with his teeth bared.

"Ah, sorry, I-I didn't mean to offend-!" the Beatles awkwardly started to reply as he nervously backed away — but before he could finish, the Lion had already clamped down onto the back of his shirt collar, ready to carry the Beatles through the portal as if he was a kitten after a heavy dose of catnip.

Without any further delay, the Lion leapt through the portal — and before long, the group re-emerged on the other side, with Lion skidding to a halt in front of another group of fandoms: Hamilton, Teen Wolf, Scooby, and Avengers.

"Howdy!" Undertale greeted as Lion dropped the Beatles on the ground in front of them. "We're looking for a fandom named Steven Universe. That wouldn't happen to be any of you fellas, would it?"

Tower Group - Finally, victory (for real this time)!

In between the battle cry and thefar from instantaneous attack, the monster reacting just in time to save itself from being decapitated, only the fact that it was standing in a doorway and unable to properly move preventing it from dodging the attack outright. It was, however, left with a major gash in its neck. Mysteriously, no blood or any other body liquids oozed from the wound; instead, the slash simply glowed a bright green. Somewhat limply, the beast struck at Minecraft, obviously weakened by the major wound.

As for the Ice Beam ans Swift attacks, those were less than ineffective; the attacks simply bounced off the barrier around the monster and back at their casters -- or, in the case of the dozens of projectiles caused by Swift, all over the place. Luckily for Sonic, his spot straight above the monster placed him out of reach of the reflected attacks. Similarly, Minecraft's position inside the barrier shielded him too. Pokémon and her, well, Pokémon were not as lucky though...

Finally, Sonic's attack connected again, ramming the beast's head down and impaling said head right on Minecraft's sword. As might be obvious, this was enough to slay the beast. Without as much as a yelp, the barrier around the monster disappeared, followed swiftly by the monster itself, its disappearance being quite a bit more dramatic than all the small monsters from earlier.

When all the special graphical effects had cleared up, the Fandoms would see a much smaller and much cuter version of the monster Where the large monster had looked like a giant wolf of sorts, the smaller creature looked more like a vulpine. It still had its telltale red gem and green fur, but its ears were now far too large for its body, and its tail was much bushier than before too. In short, it no longer looked like any threat at all, nor did it act like one, instead just looking at the Fandoms with a mixture of respect and... gratitude?

Turning its head to Pokémon, the creature spoke; "You, master of summoned beasts. I thank you for freeing me from the clutches of darkness. Though I have nothing to offer you other than my own powers, you may call upon me in your time of need. Whenever you are in need of my blessing, you just need to speak my name: Carbuncle." After speaking those words, the now much smaller beast disappeared in a flash, leaving behind a small red crystal, very similar to the one that was embedded in the creature's head.

@Kagayours @neobendium @Takumi

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
Touhou, and also Final Fantasy - Parallel paths.

"So in short, you cannot tell us who you are, nor what you are doing, nor why you are pretending to be the Doctor. Now why should we trust someone like you? It's plain to see you are some kind of trickster, which means you are likely up to no good. I don't know what you are, but I'm not about to follow any advice you have to give, nor any other suggestions you have to offer,"
Touhou coldly countered the imposter's words. Her words seem to go mostly unheard though, with the imposter being more focused on Kuro than on her, and Kuro apparently being too focused on the risk that the imposter posed to heed her words. To be fair, Touhou didn't blame either one of them one bit.

"Don't worry, he can't escape me," the bullet hell Fandom stated when the imposter tried to scurry away, the latter of which was quickly followed by Kuro. "Not unless he learns how to fly, and he just lost that flying phonebooth of his. That's the nasty thing when you try to steal someone's powers," she taunted the imposter. "if the original owner reclaims them, you're left with nothing." Confident of her own words, she didn't bother to give chase to the imposter. ...At least, not until she saw the TARDIS start to rematerialize a bit away from them, at which point Touhou realized she had just made a very foolish mistake. "Oh, come on!," she shouted, launching herself at the reappearing object, only for it to solidify just before she could reach it. Sharply turning in midair, she only barely managed to avoid slamming face-first into the side of the blue phonebooth "Me and my big mouth... ," she muttered, shooting a bit of danmaku at the ground in frustration. Great, now what? Somehow, she felt that blowing a hole in the side of the time-space bending machine thing was not the best of ideas.

------------------------------------------

Final Fantasy listened to the Doctor's explanation of what had happened to Sherlock. Apparently it was some kind of curse that bound the person's will and transmuted their body. Once the transformation was completed, the curse would be permanent, but up until that moment it coult still be reversed. That much he had already guessed at this point, though; the real question was how to reverse it. Fortunately, that too lied within the boundaries of the Doctor's knowledge. Unfortunately, just as the Doctor started his explanation, said explanation was interrupted by the TARDIS seemingly activating itself. A short while later, two new people appeared in the TARDIS, one of which... was the Doctor? Except it could not be the Doctor, because the Doctor was with him. Which meant that the new person must be an imposter, a Doppelganger!
Before Final Fantasy could do anything about this new threat, the Doctor quickly explained that the threat was not a threat at all, and was in fact a friend of him. Why anyone would be friends with identical twins, Final Fantasy did not know; from his own experience, one of the two always ended up being evil. And since the Doctor was one of the good ones (thank Yevon), that left only the Doppelganger as the potentially evil one. Not to mention that Black Butler must have had his reasons for pinning the clone to the ground. No, he wasn't going to trust this newcomer one bit...

"If I may interrupt," Final Fantasy joined the conversation, "Sherlock is still in dire need of thine help. Doctor, you said you knew of a way to restore him; may I urge you to return to that subject before it is too late? Though I know not how much time we have, surely standing around here will not have any positive effect. In the meantime, I will make sure that nothing will bother you." If the tone of the words themselves were not clear enough, the sight of his blade should be enough to convince the imposted to keep his cool.

-------------------------------

Touhou was still thinking of a way to enter the TARDIS that would not involve the possibility of wiping out half the Fandomverse when Soul Eater managed to catch up to her, asking if Kuro and the imposter ended up inside the TARDIS. "I... I guess so," Touhou scratched her head, utterly and completely confused at this point. What was even going on? First the Doctor appeared, doing doctory stuff and things to prove that he's the Doctor, including arriving on the scene with the TARDIS. Then the TARDIS disappeared on him, which would mean that he's not the Doctor. His words afterwards only made that more clearer. So it was an imposter, and one with a perfect illusion at that; it was his lack of knowledge that made it fail. Either way, then the TARDIS reappeared around him (and Kuro), which would mean that the real Doctor saved or captured him? Or something? "I'm so lost... But fine, let's knock." With that, she slowly floated towards the door to do exactly that. As she awaited a response from inside, she turned back to Soul Eater. "Now what where you saying about an AI? I... don't think an AI is likely, really. For one, how would it jump from the tank to my amulet? Second, how would it be able to possess the Mini-Hakkero in the first place? That thing is purely spir-... actually, again, let's not mention what it is until it is thoroughly cleansed of all corruptions. Point is, I don't think that's what it is."

Megaman -- Chat.exe is running slow. Abort/Wait/Retry?

"Hm? Oh, no, no," Megaman said, a bit confused about GHD's response. "It was just a slip of the tongue, GHD. You see, there are these powerful enemies from my series that are all called Robot Masters. That Exdeath thing also summoned a large robot, from what the others told me. It was just a silly mistake, really," he stammered. The blue robot had never really been too good with words, let alone when someone was pushing him for an answer. Whenever there was a problem, he'd just shoot it until it went away -- and said problems generally weren't too verbose theselves either. "All I know is that this Exdeath person is bad news, that's it," he continued, raising his hands helplessly.

"As for the others, they've been gone for... Uh... A long time. Sorry, I don't have a clock on me. Maybe you're right, and we should go check for them. But...," Megaman spoke, trailing off as he looked down at the still-fainted Fandom. "What do we do with this guy? I can't really just leave him behind in the middle of the plaza, right?"

@LuckycoolHawk9

Scooby Doo and Teen Wolf and Dear Evan Hansen( Evan)- Scooby Rants/ Confusion- Oh fluffy kitty/ Disappear

Before any of them could leave, Scooby noticed that a portal had appeared in front of them and MORE fandoms had appeared. Oh for the love of god, couldn't he just catch a break and not have the time to find the mystery when he looked over at Undertale. " No, none of us are this Steven Universe fandom or whomever. Listen, whatever you are, I have a really hard day and just want to rest, but one thing is taking place after another and I can't catch a damn break. First, a damn talking flower named Flowey the flower talks to me and was extremely sketchy and essentially tried to ask who I was while dodging any of my questions. And then these giant monsters came before I had to be saved by trigger finger, wolfie and Miss Hammer came to help and then they became birds and then we had to destroy those and I just want this to be over. It's been a long day."

Teen Wolf was very confused by what Scooby had just explained, thinking of off-topics things and he wondered what a Steven Universe was. Of course, his entire train of thought came to a screeching halt when he saw the giant lion. " Is that your kitty- can I pet the fluffy kitty?" He asked, gesturing to Lion. He had never gotten to pet a cat. He hoped his wolf smell didn't scare the cat. That would be terrible.

Meanwhile, Evan had disappeared. Quite literally. He had made himself invisible. The second he arrived and saw THAT fandom who had made him miserable, he had gone invisible, only making himself known to the Undertale fandom and the Hamilton fandom hopefully. He hoped it worked. He watched, hoping that nobody tried to talk or nobody needed to fight because he was scared of what might happen. To calm his nerves, he mentally hummed a tone from a show.

I learn to slam on the brakes before I even turn the key.

Hopefully, they would be leaving Scooby soon and could find the Steven universe fandom.

@Kagayours @neobendium @Takumi @Raven

GHD- Oh, I got the solution!

GHD raised an eyebrow when he seemed confused by his response and nodded when he explained it to him and he understood it fully. The two had things similar between the two and he had been confused by another robot and was trying to relate it back to his fandom or he was remembering fandom information. He turned over to him and he looked at him. " Regardless of the flub of words, I understand that this Exdeath is bad news and I will avoid him to the best of my abilities. Otherwise, it would be bad news for me. It is good that you know this and can warn others. Likewise, I will tell anyone I meet to be wary of this Exdeath fellow as he is highly dangerous and not to be trifled with which is very important too."

GHD turned and nodded. " Well, if it has been a long time, we should definitely go and check on them to make sure that everything will be okay." GHD looked down at the fainted fandom. " I'll carry them back to their house perhaps so that they aren't in an unfamiliar place, " Though it was a little bit of struggle, GHD hefted the fainted fandom over his shoulder, careful to make sure they didn't fall.

@Neobullseye

Last edited: