• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Minecraft- DRAGON!!!

Minecraft wasn't sure if this was better or worse at this point. She ran to the side, avoiding the flames, and took out her bow. She stood still just long enough to aim at the dragon's chest, then let the arrow fly and kept moving. She didn't know this one's weaknesses, but she was going to do her darndest to try to take the fucker down. She started running toward it, zigagging to throw off it's aim.

Avengers- Uhhhh?

"I....I think we were talking about if you were hurt or not," Avengers stated, frowning deeply at Teen Wolf's switching topics. "You sure you're okay?"

TLC- Chase?

TLC batted off her remaining attackers with her hands and glanced over to TT, Beatles, and Lion. "Let's get them!" she urged excitedly, waving her hand above her head to beckon her companions toward her. Then she started off, her feet pounding on the ground loudly. She wasn't really paying attention, instead aiming her guns at the retreating flying bird beaks. "We can't let them hurt anyone else!"

Final Fantasy -- !GilToss

"You think me a fool," Final Fantasy flatly stated, taking a step back as he tried to stall for time. "Though I do not know how to handle this magic compass, were I to hand it over to you, surely your new masters would be able to use it to trace the Doctor. Nay, that is unacceptable, 't would be no better than just bringing thee there myself."

Okay, think. There has to be a way to finish this quest without killing the quest target; there always is a way. ...Maybe if I could somehow kill only the Cyberman half without harming the Fandom half? But how would I do that? It doesn't look like I can just wait for thunder to strike and reveal the demon side. Let's see... Didn't the Doctor say something about the Cybermen having a weakness to gold? Yes, yes... And Sherlock himself is [hopefully] not weak to gold. So therefore, if I hit him with that, maybe that would save him? ...It's worth a try, if nothing else.

"As for you taking it by force, I would not suggest trying it. I'd destroy the compass ere your friends reach me,"
he continued, switching his weapon to one hand (somehow not breaking his wrist in the process), then bringing his free hand to his Bag of Holding as if the Sonic Screwdriver was in there... only to bring a hand of gold coins out instead. "Catch this!"

Scooby Doo- Neither winning nor losing

Scooby reacted fast to the elbow to the face by blocking it with his own hand. It seemed that they were evenly matched- he hated that. He attempted to leg sweep the younger fandom.

@Takumi

Teen Wolf- What is okay?

" I'm sorry about losing my concentration. I have ADHD and sometimes I go off on tangents- which is also sin 0 over cos 0 in a triangle to determine an angle. Angles are used to determine the length and can also be considered perspective. Perspectively, i'm also hurt, since my idol hates me."

@neobendium

Hamilton- An even draw

Feeling himself lose his balance Hamilton instinctively threw his free arm out, hand moving to grab onto something to keep himself steady; that is, Scooby's clothes in this case, which in turn would most likely bring the older fandom down with him if he didn't react fast enough.

They were evenly matched it seemed, which meant it was almost futile to keep butting heads with the other. The young always did try to butt heads with the old though, in one way or another.

Tower group -- Round 2!

With a surprising amount of teamwork, the front three spiders blocked the surge of water, sheltering the back two from most of the blow. Sadly for them, this did cripple the front three, which were swiftly finished by Togetic, well, using Swift. The remaining two did not intend on waiting for the two Pokémon to recharge, instead doubling their speed and leaping at their Trainer.

The problem with being pinned down to the floor is that evading attacks is really hard. As a result, the hand enemy could do little more than coil into a fist and turn its back to Sonic in an attempt to at least shield itself from most of the blow. It was only moderately effective, due to the fact that it was still blocking the attack with part of its body. The hand reeled from the blow, but was far from down for the count. Still in its fist form, it started to pound the ground around it, causing fissures to form around the impact sites. After four of these blows, it attempted to grab Sonic.

Seeing Minecraft aiming for it, the dragon pitched up at the last possible moment in an attempt to avoid her arrow. It wasn't entirely successful; though the arrow didn't strike its throat, chest or other obviously lethal spots, the dragon still took an arrow to the knee. Screeching in pain, the dragon spew fire in a horizontal circle across the room -- which, considering it was airborne, hit absolutely nobody. Nobody? Not quite; the green wolf-monster was still in the path. However, the flames simply bounced away in another direction just before hitting the monster, heading in the general direction of Togetic.
Meanwhile, the dragon itself focused its attention on Minecraft, who was the only person to actually attack it. For a few seconds it was confused at seeing its target charging headlong at it rather than running away like most humans, but then quickly decided on a new tactic. First, the dragon unleashed a weak-ish spray of embers all around Minecraft in an attempt to pin her down, following it up by charging up a quickly growing fireball.

Reactions: Takumi
Sherlock — Apparently, negotiations are off.

With Final Fantasy having already stated that he had no intention of handing over the screwdriver — and with him speaking as if he had some trick up his sleeve — Sherlock knew that whatever he was about to pull out of the bag had to be something else. It was possible he was planning to throw a smoke bomb and escape, or that he was about to draw another weapon. In the latter case, Sherlock could make a number of deductions about the most likely weapons for the strategy JRPG fandom to possess— but those deductions wouldn't be necessary, as there was really only one weapon that he would probably think to use in this scenario. And Sherlock already knew for sure that he had plenty of it.

Just as Final Fantasy said "catch!", time seemed to slow down for Sherlock as he planned his next movements. Left without the convenience of a hand-laser, his only options were to block or dodge. Dodging would be difficult as the coins would likely scatter through the air, making the odds of dodging all of them — especially with Sherlock lacking the advanced reflexes of a fully-upgraded Cyberman — very slim. His only other choice, then, was to block. Making the logical assumption that the biological portions of his body would be less susceptible to gold than his cybernetic parts, he pulled his arms up in front of his face to shield his weak points.

Unfortunately for Sherlock, there were still some holes in his defense. While he was able to block most of the coins that came near him, there was one that flew right past his arms and hit him just below his eye. Sherlock cried out in pain, clutching his face as he toppled to the ground. The cybernetic portions of his face rippled with streaks of electricity as his body curled up, twitching slightly.

Hurt, but not dead, the Cyber brain sent out a message through the Cyber-net, calling for reinforcements…

Touhou -- Victory! ...Or not?

As large as the explosion was, it didn't phase Touhou at all. After all, she was used to people violently exploding upon defeat. That happened to everyone, and they generally reappeared mere moments afterwards. Speaking about which...
"Uhh.... Isn't he supposed to respawn right about now, with damaged clothing and stuff? ," Touhou asked nobody in particular. ...Well, it was always possible that RvB wasn't truly defeated yet, but... No. That kind of thing was reserved for Stage 6 and Ex bosses; this guy was a Stage 3 boss at best; in fact, considering the lack of new attack patterns, he might've even been a midboss. So what gives? Where was the post-defeat mini-speech?
Just a few seconds later, a soft voice sounded from somewhere around her hand. "Hm?," she muttered, looking around confused as she searched for the source of the sound. Luckily for her, the volume kept increasing, making it easy to spot where the sound came from, giving Touhou her answer. But she did not like it at all... Apparently the ghost had possesed her Mini-hakkero! "Gah!," she cried out, swinging the amulet up and down. "Get out! Get out, you evil spirit! Get out!"

TT- Let's Take Em Down

TT agreed with TLC they needed to end this with the bird, bird beaks, whatever the creature became before it could hurt others especially before civilians could get in harm's way. TT had so far waiting to gain her energy back and was just throwing, shooting, and cutting as many of the creatures as she possibly could. Teen Titan took a deep breath and tried to think what else she might could do. She thought about tapping into her soul self-ability but that doesn't always have the greatest results. Maybe if she could just get the birds away from the others and focus on her she could try it. How long she could try something like that again she wasn't sure it would just depend on how long she would have to be separate from herself and what damages she might take.

"Alright I have an idea but we need to try and get all of the birds focused on me and you all out of the way so if anything back fires it will just harm me more than anything." She called. "But now if you think there is a better way I'm obviously all ears, my idea is to try and project my soul self into them and make them burst apart but I'm not sure the after effects." TT tried to explain she didn't really know a better way to share her idea.

Animorphs — The Realization

"Annnd why is RvB a menace to society again?" SPG asked as she and Animorphs hid in the TARDIS.

Animorphs paused to consider the question, realizing that the Doctor never explained that very clearly to him, either. Although, RvB's most recent stunt with the tank was probably enough of an explanation. "Well to start with, he's currently piloting a tank equipped with highly dangerous Dalek technology." he explained to SPG. "And he's using it quite recklessly, at that."

Just then, the sound of an explosion reverberated through the area — after which, Animorphs poked his head out of the TARDIS to see if the threat had been taken care of. And he was met with the sound of Soul Eater wailing about his no-longer-perfect crater.

"Noooo!! You ruined it!!" he cried as he scrambled out from his hiding place to assess the damages.

"'Ruined'?" Black Butler echoed skeptically. "It still looks mostly spherical to me."

"'Mostly' spherical? 'Mostly' spherical?!"

Anim soon tuned out the rest of SE's rant about symmetry as he scanned the area for any signs of RvB. Looking around at all the tank/Dalek debris, it seemed safe to assume that RvB had been defeated. "Well then… I suppose it's safe to come out now." he told SPG as he stepped outside, gesturing for her to follow. But he soon second-guessed himself when he realized he could still hear RvB's voice, which was apparently now coming from Touhou's amulet. "Er… more or less."

"Damn it, looks like we only destroyed the tank…" BB commented. "We should find a way to contain him before he finds any other powerful object to possess." she mused. "Any ideas, Doctor?"

"…Uhh…" Anim quickly grew nervous as he realized that he didn't actually know what to do next, nor did he know what the Doctor would say at a time like this. Well, at the very least, he knew that the Doctor would probably be a lot more clever and resourceful than Animorphs was then proving himself to be, and Anim didn't know how he was going to fake that cleverness. "I… don't know." he eventually managed to say, before internally berating himself for giving such a stupid reply. "I mean, ghosts are a bit beyond my area of expertise." he quickly added. "It's hard to come up with a plan when I'm so… outside my element, you know?"

BB narrowed her eyes skeptically. Even when the Doctor was "outside his element", he was always a problem-solver. Always thinking of some new approach when the previous one failed. And even when he was completely stumped, he would never admit it. To simply give up and say "I don't know" was rather unlike him…

"Hey, Kuro," Soul Eater commented, getting to his feet and joining BB's side. "I just realized… Uh… is the Doctor, like… ok? Did something happen to him recently?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, it's just that… his soul looks so much weaker than normal." he told her. "And the Doc usually has a pretty strong soul to begin wth — if I'm remembering correctly. So, suddenly seeing him so weak — he kinda looks like he's been traumatized or somethin'." he explained. "But I can't imagine what could'a shook him this badly. It's like he's a totally different person now."

"…I… see…" she replied contemplatively, her suspicions growing.

"Then again, the Doc is also a… Time Master, or whatever it's called. So, maybe he did some weird time thing where a bunch of years went by for him when it was only a few days for the rest of us, or something. I dunno, it might explain how much he changed, at least."

Animorphs really didn't like the way BB was looking at him. He already didn't want to be part of anything that was happening here, but BB's skeptical gaze left him feeling much more desperate to escape before he could be found out. "Oh, wait! I just remembered!" he spoke up. "I have a photonic particle capacitor lying around somewhere." he told BB, hoping his made-up-on-the-spot technobabble would sound convincing enough. "I can use that to generate an ionic field and neutralize RvB's flux energy, trapping him in kinetic stasis!" he announced triumphantly. "I just have to find that particle capacitor. It should be in the TARDIS somewhere…" he said as he reached for the TARDIS door handle.

At that moment, BB sprung into action — running forward at superhuman speed, and stopping directly in front of the TARDIS, blocking the entrance. Animorphs leapt back in surprise, struggling to maintain his balance. Panic started to rise up in him as he realized that things had suddenly gotten very, very bad…

"Woah, Kuro! What are you doing?!"

"Soul, help Touhou deal with RvB until one of the Ghostbusters gets here." she ordered, not moving from in front of the TARDIS door. "I have a few questions for 'the Doctor'…"

"…Uhh… ok…" Soul replied awkwardly, not really knowing what was going on. "So… Touhou…" he said as he walked closer to where she was hovering. "How, uh… how exactly can we exorcise a ghost out of that thing?"

Pokemon- wild spiders attacked!

"Woah!" Pokemon gasped, trying to jump back. Togetic meanwhile tried to protect himself from the flames at thenlast minute, though was damaged. He did perform an Extrasensory towards the Dragon in retaliation.

Meanwhile Milotic moved to swat the spiders away from Pokemon with her powerful tail, followed by and ice beam from her. It was her duty to protect the trainer after all and that's what she would do. Narrowing their eyes, the serpentine pocket mosnter hissed.

Final Fantasy -- Gondor Final Fantasy calls for aid.

Final Fantasy stared at Sherlock's twitching and sparking body. Well, that... worked? Sort of? Hopefully? If nothing else, he had knocked out Sherlock without actually wounding him (hopefully). But now what? He couldn't just drag Sherlock back to the Doctor; for all he knew, the Cybermen might still be tracking him. And if that was the case, then stunning Sherlock wouldn't have solved anything. On the other hand, staying here was not an option either, now that the battle had started, he would undoubtly draw Aggro from every monster in the area. Which meant he needed a place to hide from the Cybermen that wouldn't bring said Cybermen right to the Doctor. But how? ...Maybe that Magic Compass would help him? He didn't have any idea how to work it though... Well, he should at least try something. Hmmm.... Considering it was a magical item, that magic had to come from somewhere. And considering it was actively guiding him before, odds were that said source of magic was intelligent, benevolent and looking at them. In which case, the best thing he could do now was trying to call out for him... or her. Or it.

Shrugging, Final Fantasy took out the Sonic Screwdriver again, then held it in front of him. "...Oh, deity of the four winds, who has warded me from evil," the RPG fandom spoke solemnly to the Sonic Screwdriver, hoping that whatever god had granted its blessing to this item was listening. "Please guide my steps anew, to a field where my companion and I might rest our feet, and blind the sight of our foes so that they may not find us."

Last edited:
Beatles — This Bird Has Flown

"I think you might have a hard time getting 'em to do that, miss." the Beatles deadpanned, lazily navigating his Dalek mount over to where TT was standing. Up ahead, TLC was busy chasing the now-retreating bird creatures, with Lion following after her. "You can't force a bird to like you, y'know?"

As TLC fired at the birds, the ones that were hit 'poofed' into tiny gem shards, just like the others had. But before TLC could manage to hit all of them, she sound found herself falling into the hole that she failed to notice beneath her feet.

Undertale — Select Game

"Hmm…" Undertale cooed, looking over the tony and its rightful owner. Xe wanted to have a little fun, to try and see how far this fandom might be willing to go to get his tony back… But, Undertale was starting to second-guess xirself on that plan, as Evan was clearly not a fighter, and xe really wasn't sure what xe expected him to do. Not only that, but Undertale wasn't sure xe wanted to be so sadistic to someone who was already injured… hmm… decisions, decisions…

Before Undertale could decide which route to take, another fandom apparently fell into the Underground, landing on the bed of flowers between Undertale and Evan. "Uh… hi." Undertale said awkwardly, not having a planned introduction ready like xe did for Evan. "Did, uh… did you lose one of these, too?" xe asked, gesturing to the tony in xir hands.

Beatles (Encore Performance)

"Oh… she disappeared." the Beatles said casually as TLC was suddenly gone from his field of vision. Lion stood in front of the hole that TLC had fallen into, his tail swishing curiously back-and-forth as he poked his head out over the edge.

"Should we investigate?" the Beatles asked TT. Meanwhile, the two or three bird creatures that had managed to avoid TLC's bullets were still retreating off into the distance…

Avengers- oh.

Avengers blinked a few times to cycle through what Teen Wolf had said. "I....okay. I'm sorry to hear that. Kinda know how that feels," she mumbled, almost too quietly for him to hear, and then shook herself out of her thoughts. "Right. So you're fine, then? Physically? Cause if you are I think I'm going to try to break that up." She jerked a thumb at the fighting fandoms behind them.

TLC- Holy hole!!!

She wasn't expecting to fall. As her feet hit nothing and she teetered and plummeted, a yelp escaped her. It was, however, cut short as she hit the bed of flowers. She had thrown her metal arm out to catch herself, and it had smacked into the ground rather hard, causing a few fingers to start twitching and whining erratically.

A grumbling noise emitted from the crumpled fandom and she rolled over, blinking up at the sky. "Apparently random holes are a thing now...what is this, Luna...?" She trailed off as she sat up and saw the other two fandoms standing in front of her. One of them spoke and gestured to an object in its hands. "No. I was chasing the bird things...." she grunted in reply as she stood up. "Sorry to interrupt, fellas. Any easy way to get back up there?"

TT-Great where'd she go?

"Yeah I kind of expected that." TT replied with a sigh. she was relieved to see that at least the birds who had been hit seemed to become crystals. Which cut the smaller birds down to size just a little bit. It was certainly better than nothing. Her focus wasn't on the other fandom when they had fallen throw a whole. That was until the birds seemed to retreat and TT didn't see them. She walked closer to where the Beatles was and looked at the sight the Beatles was referring to investigate. After a moment examining TT nodded. "Yeah I think we should investigate." TT replied.

Scooby- Falling for you

Scooby had been so focused on coming out on top that he didn't notice Hamilton grab for his clothes, specifically his shirt and he had no balance to counteract it by grabbing his shirt since he was already falling. To say it bluntly, due to Hamilton grabbing his shirt, Scooby literally fell for him.

Scooby thankfully had landed next to him. " Has anyone ever tell you that you fight really well? I'm sorry- I just have some impulse control issues when it comes to Dracula.... and I'm having a difficult time adjusting."

@Takumi

Teen Wolf- Oh... did I do that?

Teen Wolf looked over at Avengers, wondering if she understood how much it hurt. He couldn't cycle the knowledge about Scooby out either. It was stuff he wouldn't easily forgot. " Yeah, I guess- I mean, physically, I and my fandom has been maimed- nearly murdered and such, it doesn't hurt as much as that. Also, did you know that werewolves have accelerated healing factors? Like Deadpool.... though we can die. Death can happen- sorry, I am getting off track. Yes, you can break it up."

@neobendium

Dear Evan Hansen/ Evan- Is falling from the sky a common occurrence for this area?

Evan was very worried that he would never get his tony back. He had spent a lot of money on it, like a lot on it. Not even a small amount, but an absurd amount to get it perfect. Why was the other fandom so intent on keeping it for itself? He wasn't a fighter and wasn't about to play a game with the fandom for him to do. He hadn't even considered that his arm was broken- a thing that the fandom barely acknowledged since it was very rare for the arm to heal itself often.

Evan wanted to disappear, but the other fandom had landed between them and he didn't have a chance to. Was things falling from the sky common for this house. He hoped that the other fandom wasn't too intent on focusing on his tony and hopefully didn't have one of his own. He hoped that Undertale would return it to him. He really just want to have his tony back already.

Evan bit down on his lower lip, wondering if this was going to make it easier to get his tony back or harder in the long run. He looked over at the other fandom and paused- wondering if he should introduce himself or remain silent for the time being until the other fandom had a chance to introduce itself or at least gather itself.

Evan paused, when the new fandom had asked their question. It wasn't something the fandom had even considered until the other fandom had brought it up. Once he got his tony, how in god's name was he supposed to get back up to the rest of the fandom square? He looked over at Undertale. " I also haven't even considered that. I was so focused on getting my Tony back, that I didn't even think about getting out of here after that," he said, looking over at the other fandoms wondering if there was a way out. Was there a way out of here that he didn't know about either? He really hoped that information wouldn't cost him his Tony.

@Kagayours @neobendium

Touhou -- Anger sign: [barely-contained righteous rage]

"Who, what?," Touhou looked around her, having been too focused to get rid of RvB to notice Soul Eater approaching. A few seconds later, she spotted the other Fandom below her. Not bothering to fly down, she instead called out at him from above. "Oh, sure I know. That's why he's still in here, because I know how to get rid of this jerk!," she bit at Soul Eater, practically screaming the last word. "For all I know, this wasn't even supposed to be possible," Touhou grumbled, staring at the possessed Mini-hakkero. Seriously, could anything else go wrong today? What in the name of Byakuren Hijiri had she done to deserve this? "I mean, you've seen what this thing can do; we don't want to have it fall into the wrong hands."
As she spoke, Touhou lowered herself down to Soul Eater's level to allow him a closer look at the octagonal amulet. Maybe he could see what was wrong with it? Well, then again, it was obvious what was wrong with it; the real question was if he could see how to fix it. "Which is why I put up some Spirit Wards on it to prevent things like this from happening. But apparently the wards don't work on him for some reason. ...I'm guessing they don't see him as an evil spirit or something? Even though he obviously is... Meh, I dunno." the Danmaku fandom sighed, her voice shifting to a much softer volume. "Luckily this isn't as easily accesible as that machine he was using earlier; it's not as easy as just pressing a button to blow stuff up, you have to-," she started, then interrupted herself. "...Actually, let's not explain how this thing works within hearing distance of the ghost before removing said ghost. Preferrably without blowing the host up this time; I'd like to keep this thing a little longer."

Looking over Soul's shoulder, Touhou peered in the direction of the rest of the group, noticing that Black Butler was blocking the Doctor from accessing his own TARDIS. "Uh... By the way, what is Kuro doing with the Doctor?," she asked Soul Eater. "Isn't he one of the good guys?"

Sonic — A rather annoying badnik

"Woah!" Sonic exclaimed, leaping into the air to avoid the fissures opening up beneath him. He then started to spin his tails to keep himself hovering in the air until the hand seemed to be finished. Just as Sonic returned to the ground, however, the hand grabbed at him, leaving him with no time to jump out of the way. "Aw, great, not one of these!" Sonic muttered as he struggled to free himself. Then, thinking of a better idea, he curled up and began to charge a spindash, hoping that would be enough to make it let go, and maybe deal some damage in the process.

Animorphs (et al) — The Imposter

Soul Eater didn't do much but stand by and take it as Touhou snapped at him, realizing he kind of deserved it for that last question. Then he heard her say something about RvB apparently not counting as an 'evil spirit'. "Well then, let me take a look at that — I'm usually a pretty good judge of evil spirits…" he mused. SE then took a closer look at the amulet, and finally started to notice something that he probably should've noticed a long time ago. "Hey, wait a minute…" he half-mumbled to himself as Touhou continued to speak. "I don't even see a…"

"Uh… By the way, what is Kuro doing with the Doctor? Isn't he one of the good guys?"

"We'll see about that!" Black Butler exclaimed, before quickly returning her attention to the subject of her suspicion. "So, 'Doctor'… I know you don't often work very closely with us, and you tend not to advertise this part of your identity, but, since you technically are a Council member… do you remember what year you joined?"

Wait, the Doctor is a Council member?! Since when?! Animorphs echoed internally. He's a lot better at keeping secrets than I thought… "Do I remember the exact year? No, probably not." Anim replied calmly — or at least, as calmly as he could manage, all things considered. "It was a while ago, after all."

BB gave a satisfied smirk. "Well, I wouldn't expect you to remember — since you aren't a Council member, actually. And the real Doctor would've known that I just made all that up." she sneered.

…Oh, this is bad.

"This man is an imposter!" BB announced to Touhou and SE. "I don't know how he got his hands on the real Doctor's TARDIS — to say nothing of what he may have done with the Doctor, himself — but, I certainly can't allow him to escape with such a powerful machine."

"Hold on! This is ridiculous!" Animorphs exclaimed, before anyone else had a chance to comment. "Of course I'm the real Doctor!" Not that anyone still believes me at this point… he added internally. But, what else am I supposed to say? They wouldn't even believe the truth if I told them! Like, yeah, the real Doctor gave me his explicit permission to copy his appearance, borrow his TARDIS, and pretend to be him. That doesn't sound like a sketchy answer at all… "I'm sure some fandoms are gifted with a perfect memory, but I'm not one of them." he continued. "You can't call me an imposter just because I don't remember every last detail of my own life."

"Are you saying you don't remember not ever being a Council member?" BB deadpanned, thoroughly unconvinced.

"Well… when you put it like that, yes, it does sound ridiculous. But, haven't you ever heard of the Mandela effect? People's memories do play funny tricks on them sometimes…" he argued nervously, before quickly turning his attention to Touhou. "Come on, you believe me, don't you?" he asked. "And… don't you want me to help you take care of that ghost? Because I can't very well do that if I'm being locked out of my own TARDIS under the absurd assumption that I'm some sort of shapeshifting fake…"

"Uh, yeah, speaking of which…" Soul Eater spoke up awkwardly. "Whoever you are, I think you might've been right about what you said earlier. Because… yeah, I'm not sure we're dealing with a real ghost, here…"

Sherlock — The Lying Detective

Thanks to the sonic screwdriver's intuitive point-and-think interface, Final Fantasy would soon find that it wasn't very difficult to make the device do what he wanted it to do. Just as he finished speaking, the tip of the screwdriver lit up again, and the device once again began to act as a compass, just as it had when it led him to Sherlock.

Meanwhile, it wasn't long before Sherlock's pained writhing slowed to a stop, and his face regained a more neutral expression. But that didn't mean that he was down for the count. In fact, he was still awake and fully conscious, with his Cyber-brain running normally once again. Sherlock made the strategic decision, however, to remain still, feigning unconsciousness. It was clear to Sherlock that Final Fantasy had let his guard down, most likely assuming that he had been knocked out when the gold coin hit him. And it was in Sherlock's best interests to remain still for the time being and not do anything to challenge that assumption.

It then wasn't long before the stomping of Cybermen feet soon became audible from the surrounding hallways. "Threat located." a robotic voice spoke up as the Cybermen caught sight of Final Fantasy. "Delete! Delete!"

Hamilton- What comes next?

Hamilton, now grateful to not have someone else's weight crash into him, chuckled when Scooby said he fought well. For some reason, he couldn't help but think of the musicals George Washington and Alexander, with their contrasting views in the beginning.

"Well, my fandom is more about fighting with words, so I'm better with a pen and paper...actually, there's some 'fighting', so I guess your comment isn't null." he shrugged.

"Truce?" he offered. He doubted he could continue, with how tired he was, due to the fact he hadn't slept in days, his energy eas mostly spent.

@LuckycoolHawk9