Minecraft- Tower Group

Minecraft wasn't really in a hurry to get anywhere. Honestly, she really just wanted to explore, but....everyone else was walking so she may as well catch up. Sighing, she walked after them with her dog at her side, and so she really wasn't paying much attention to her surroundings until Sonic spoke again. His words clicked in her head and she frowned deeply, taking up a defensive stance and gripping the hilt of her own sword very tightly as Sonic grabbed the other one.

TLC- CRAP

She wasn't sure how to deal with this. Overthrowing evil lunar queens? Piece of cake. Genetically modified wolf hybrids with a taste for blood? Bring it. The plauge? She'd be fine. But flying jaws of horror were not something even remotely close to what she'd encountered in her lifetime. So, with seemingly only one option, she leapt from Lion's back and crouched, shooting at them as they dove at her. "A little help would be appreciated!" She shouted to TT, turning her head just enough so she could see the retreating fandom.

Avengers- Can I keep this guy?

A rather large grin grew on Avenger's face as Hamilton decked Scooby, the reason being that she thought it was what he deserved. The fandom had been nothing but an ungreatful asshole the entire time. After applauding as she walked past the fight, she dusted Teen Wolf off and gave him a smile. Of course, one eye was always on the drama with the two males. "You alright, buddy?"

Scooby- If it's a fight you want, meet my Karate Suit

Scooby had turned his back and was leaving. He didn't expect anyone to fight against him. Everybody had those things that made them angry. For him, it happened to be a few things from his fandom that he would rather people forgot about. Dracula, Scrappy Doo, Flim-Flam, they were all things that riled the fandom up to certain degrees and he really hadn't asked for any of this. All he had wanted was to have a peaceful walk without people, to fight the dark thoughts in his mind. To forgot the darkness that had recently happened for his fandom.

He hadn't heard the other fandom approach and was throw back when he was punched. He growled as he looked at the Hamilton fandom. He didn't want to fight him, however, he had attacked first and he wasn't going to let that stand. He pulled a costume out of his bag and throw it in. He was in a karate suit and as he hit back with his foot he exclaimed. " Scooby Dooby Doo."

@Takumi

Teen Wolf- What Have I done Wrong?

Teen Wolf was cycling through his mind as he cried. What had he done wrong? He had been kind, he had mentioned a part of his past... past had a weird origin and now the punch was a part of it. Part of his history- history was written by the winners and he wiped his tears as Avengers helped him. He looked over at her and paused. " What have I done wrong?" He asked the other fandom.

@neobendium

Dear Evan Hansen- Down the Hole for the Tony

Dear Evan Hansen,

I have just gotten my fake tony from the shop to commerate the real tony that the actors of my show got. I will guard it with my life as it is my most prized possession now.

Sincerely, Me

Evan looked at his letter and the tony he had gotten from the shop and smiled. He was so happy about it and didn't notice the rock near the hole he was walking by. He tripped over said rock and the tony fell into said hole. Before it even hit the ground, he jumped in after it. He wasn't losing it.

@Kagayours

Pokemon- A wild encounter?

Pokemon simply glanced to her Pocket Monsters, who both nodded and prepared for a possible fight.

She thought of possible moves she could use depending on what may jump out at the group.
--------------------

Hamilton- A duel of Fisticuffs vs Karate

Hamilton frowned at Scooby as he watched him pull out a karate suit and throw it on before throwing a kick at him. He took the kick, not moving out of the way fast enough. He fell to the ground but got back to his feet after a moment and scoffed.

"I hope you know I only did that because you deserved it." he spoke, raising his fists as he got into a fighting stance as he waited to see if Scooby would come at him again, ready to throw a few more punches. He would of normally challenged Scooby to a duel, but he doubted that would of went any better.

One thing he may not have admitted, eas that part of this fight was for his already hurt pride.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Tower group - Shiny get?

The sword slid out of the stone with mysterious ease, almost as if it were held in place by the air alone. Sadly, there were no special light effects, no epic soundtrack, not even a wizard appearing to crown Sonic King of all Britain, nothing like that; only a boring blue text box appearing in thin air.
Am9RhDr.png

Either way, Now that the blade was completely freed from the ground, the Fandoms could give it a better look. Both the blade and hilt were carefully crafted, and even an amateur could sense that the weight was very well balanced, making it easy to hold and wield for extended periods of times. On the blade itself, the smith had engraved the name of the weapon; Excalipur, like the text box was saying.

All that being said, the group did not have all that long to look at the blade. A few seconds after Sonic had removed the blade from its spot, the text box disappeared just as suddenly as it had popped into existence. Shortly after that, scratching sounds could be heard from under the floor boards. It was hard to pin an exact source other than 'somewhere down below', but it was obvious that there was more than one monster under their feet. Similarly, noises could be heard coming from both the stairway leading up to the next floor and the one leading down to the previous one. This tension built up for a precarious few second... and then all hell broke loose. A green hand crashed through one of the weaker parts of the flooring, grasping blindly around it -- which by sheer chance happened to be relatively near Minecraft. A dragon identical to the one they had killed earlier came flying up from the stairs that had brought them to this room, flanked by several spiders. Finally, a large green wolf-like beast with a tiny red gem on its head came lumbering down from the stairs above -- though unrelated to SU's gem, the Fandoms could easily sense that this creature possesed some powerful magic too...

Undertale — In the mood for some fun…

Evan landed on a bed of yellow flowers, softening the landing a bit. But, it seemed that the tony didn't land in quite the same place as Evan, as he might be quick to notice that the tony wasn't anywhere within his reach. Perhaps it bounced or rolled a bit when it hit the ground, and landed a bit further away?

"Howdy!" a voice called out. Undertale sat on the ground across from the bed of flowers, lounging in the Underground's cavernous entrance as if xe had been expecting someone to fall. Xe rested xir hand on the tony lying beside xir. "I'm Undertale!" xe greeted. "Hmm… you're new to the Underground, aren'tcha?"

Steam Powered Giraffe- Ehh I'm too uncreative right now sorry

SPG nods as if she understood anime magic. She didn't, and only had a minimal understanding. Steam Powered Giraffe did have crazy physics of her own, but meh with anime. Her mind drifts, causing her to be silent for a minute or two as she gazes outside. The TARDIS would look cooler if it had a more steampunk feeling to it. . . She snaps back on topic. Steam Powered Giraffe crosses her arms and strokes the shoe. "Annnd why is RvB is menace to society again? I'm s-s-s-s-soory, my memory isn't the b-b-best."

Dear Evan Hansen/ Evan- Okay, I will play along for the Tony

Evan was very confused when he landed on a bed of yellow flowers and he looked for his tony. Where had it landed? It didn't seem to be anywhere where he could reach. He wondered where it could have gone and also why there was a bed of flowers underground? That was certainly weird.

" Hi to you too," He said, being polite and wondering why there was someone else underground in a hole. He was silent, wondering if this was another fandom. " Hi, Undetale. I'm Dear Evan Hansen, but I prefer to be called Evan as DEH has a really bad ring to it. Yes, I'm new to the underground. Did that fall recently too?" He asked, pointing to his Tony.

@Kagayours

Sonic — Ready for the boss fight!

Sonic pulled the sword from the stone effortlessly, and was congratulated only by a simple text box stating that he'd picked up 'Excalipur'. Sonic squinted at the odd spelling for a moment, but ultimately didn't pay it much mind. Everyone has their localization quirks, he supposed. And besides, the spelling was probably the least noteworthy thing about this sword's title.

"Excalibur, huh? Isn't that the sword that only some legendary hero can pull from the stone?" Sonic commented smugly. "Hah, looks like my greatness is finally being recognized." he mused.

But Sonic couldn't bask in his accomplishment for long before he heard the sound of something clawing at the floor beneath him. As he waited for the boss to show itself, Sonic took another look at the sword. As amused as he was at his ability to pull Excalibur from the stone, he still wasn't very eager to actually use it in battle. He started to worry that maybe this boss was designed such that it could only be defeated with the sword, but, when the monsters did pour in, Sonic was pleased to see that this didn't appear to be the case! He could easily see himself taking them all on in his usual style. Even the hands reaching up from the ground weren't such an unfamiliar opponent to him.

Sonic casually tossed the sword to the side, then sped towards the nearest green hand. He jumped and curled into a ball, throwing himself onto the hand and then bouncing off of it. Then he ran towards the next hand he saw, ready to do the same.

Sherlock — Still Negotiating…

Sherlock could tell by the way that Final Fantasy turned his blade that he was successful in convincing Final Fantasy to not kill him, but it was also clear that Final Fantasy still didn't trust Sherlock, and that he wasn't about to let his guard down. As expected, Final Fantasy said that he wasn't about to simply guide Sherlock over to where the Doctor and the others were hiding. But Sherlock didn't need Final Fantasy's help to find the Doctor. He'd already thought of another plan.

"I want the sonic screwdriver." Sherlock said plainly. "Give it to me." he demanded, extending an open palm expectantly. "I'm in communication with all the other Cybermen through the cyber hive-mind. If you do not cooperate, I can summon them here, and take the screwdriver by force." he threatened.

Avengers- idk what to put for a title

Avengers shrugged as she dusted Teen Wolf off. "No idea. Personally, I think he's just being an asshole. Anyway, you hurt?" She stepped back to allowhim his personal space, then raised her eyebrows at him.

Minecraft- Holy mother of Notch, what the hell.

Yelping, Minecraft leapt away from the gigantic murder hand and nearly tripped over her dog in her haste to escape. She stayed a safe distance away as it grasped around blindly, before taking a deep breath and running forward again. She brought her sword down in a strong sweep, the blade aimed for the thumb's first knuckle. "Hope thay can handle the rest," she muttered as the sword dropped. This hand could take a while.

Pokemon-This is like Lavender Town but worse...

"Giant hands? What in Arceus' name?" Pokemon frowned, before Milotic and Togetic got ready to attack.

"Alright! Ice beam and extrasensory!" she called to Milotic and Togetic respectively.

Undertale — Also negotiating?

Undertale grinned as xe listened to Evan's response. It was obvious that the tony belonged to him, and that he wanted it back. And Undertale planned to give it back… eventually. Xe didn't want to be too cruel, after all. But, in the meantime, xe wanted to see what would happen if xe didn't immediately hand it over. "Why yes, it did fall!" Undertale answered. "Just before you fell in, actually. What a funny coincidence!" xe chirped. "Why? Did you want it?"

Scooby Doo- Glitches For the Win

Scooby looked over at him and he smiled that the man had taken the punch to the gut and was happy that things were going his way. He ignored the scoff as the man didn't know who he was dealing with. He wasn't about to give up on the fight.

Scooby lunged at him again, but at the second he charged, he glitched. It seemed that he had stopped mid-kick and perhaps Hamilton could punch him... however, as the glitch wore off, he appeared behind Hamilton once again delivering his signature kick and seeing if the man had enough time to react to him.

He however paused, not remembering what had just happened, a side effect of glitching, it would seem. But, he was sure that the fight was right, he waited to see if he could block a punch.

@Takumi

Teen Wolf- Hurt and confused and rambling

Teen Wolf looked over at Avengers. " Well, no, I am not hurt- well, not as bad as the time Scott fought Peter- who turned out to be the Benefactor- Benefactor is a fascinating word, who ever thought it could be used for a villain? What were we talking about again?"

@neobendium

Dear Evan Hansen/Evan- The things I do to Keep My Tony

Evan looked over at xim, not certain what to make of the Undertale fandom and if he was nice or mean. Evan was usually a good judge of character- well, expect for Connor and Jared... and some others. He looked over at him and was happy that he was right that it had fallen before him. " Well, it isn't actually a coincidence. I kind of dropped down your hole and it was a complete accident and I happen to jump in to get it back. Probably shouldn't have done with a broke arm though. But yes, I would like it back."

@Kagayours

TT-Gaint Bird now little monsters? Just Great

TT had just returned back into her human form and a moment after handling her head looked up to see TLC's advances on the bird. "Bo-Ya!" She shouted when it looked for a moment like they may have defeated the giant bird. Teen Titan didn't pay much attention at first that she had spoken too soon. That was until she heard TLC ask for help. After looking to see the small creatures the giant bird formed she moved back towards the action.TT grabbed some of her explosive batrangs and tossed them in the air towards the mouth monsters or whatever they were. Small evil birds from her mind sure no biggy, Brusugan minions challenging but easy to take care of, Slade spies bring it, Gizmo's inventions sure. But these things reminded her of something maybe Control Freak would design except deadlier.

"Sorry about that thought you finished it. I'll wait till I know we have time to celebrate this time." TT stated as she had gotten close enough to explain why she wasn't there sooner. TT just hoped they could learn the smaller monsters weakness quickly.

@neobendium @Kagayours

Megaman -- #TooLazyToThinkOfATitle

Still a bit dazed, Megaman appreciated Star helping him gettbing back on his legs. Of course, it was her fault that he was nocked off his legs in the first place, but eh. "It's okay. My name is Megaman, by the way" the blue Fandom responded after dusting himself off. "Nice to meet you. But uhm... How exactly did you anage to crash land like that?" Seriously. An entire empty plaza with nothing on it, and this girl managed to slam right into him? Either she had absolutely horrible, or really great aim; Mega wasn't exactly sure which one he thought was more likely, or which one he preferred for that matter.

@thatguyinthestore
Star vs the Forces of Evil--Everyday Occurrences

Star let out a nervous chuckle and scratched the back of her neck.

"Heh.... it's actually kind of a funny story. See, I was trying to practice spells with my wand, and I accidentally cast the 'bunny blast spell.' Next thing I know there's a giant explosion in my front yard and I'm thrown into the air, then five minutes later I land on you!" Star exclaimed with an almost unnerving amount of nonchalance and optimism, almost as if this was an everyday thing.

@Neobullseye

The triple combination attack made swift work of the first of the hand monsters, defeating it before it had a chance to do anything of note. In its death throws, it made one last very rude gesture before disappearing in a red flash, leaving a rough hole in its wake. Meanwhile, the other hand somehow sensed what had happened to its comrade (even though it did not seem to have anything like eyes, ears or other sensory organs.) and slapped at Sonic just when the blue Fandom tried to jump on top of it.

The winged dragon, apparently having learned of its brother's demise earlier, steered cleer of Pokémon and her, well, Pokémon. Instead it focused on Minecraft, lunging at the Sandbox fandom while releasing a blazing breath, which resulted in a trail of flames lingering on the ground.

Pokémon herself, meanwhile, was attacked by the group of spiders trying to rush at her all at once. On their own, the spiders (which were about a foot in length, not counting the legs) would be easily defeated even by the average human, but a cluster of five of them? That's a different story.

Finally, the green monster seemed content with blocking the pathway further up, making sure that the party would not be able to pass without getting past it first, which in turn would not be an easy task when they were all still distracted by the other monsters. All in all, the monsters were a lot more organized this time, each of them focusing on one Fandom in particular to prevent their foes from teaming up and beating them one by one. Were they learning somehow? Or was Exdeath controlling them?

Last edited:
Hamilton- Don't bring a gun to a knife fight

Hamilton whirled around and threw an arm up to block the attack and follow up with an elbow towards the older fandom's face.

Pokemon- Oh c'mon! A horde? Really?

With a bit of a frown Pokemon jumped back, not really expecting to suddenly have a small horde attack her so suddenly. Milotic used surf without so much as a comand, intent on temporarily drowning the icky spiders. Meanwhile, Togetic used Swift on any spiders that may have still been moving.

Megaman -- Error 404: CommonSense.bat not found

For a few seconds, Megaman just stared at Star incredulously. He wasn't worried about how Star was still alive after an explosion that blew here into the air for five minutes straight; it probably had something to do with video game logic or whatever she was from. No, what he was more curious about was her total lack of shock about the whole thing. "So, uhm.... Does that king of thing happen to you regularly?", he cautiously asked her. "Because if it does, you... might want to invest in a new wand. Or something?" Not that he knew even the slightest thing about magic (somehow he felt like Magicman did not use actual magic), but it was the only thing that made sense to him given the information.

@thatguyinthestore

Sonic — Boss Fight Continues

By the time Sonic had already curled up for a jump — too late to cancel his attack — the hand went on the offensive, and slapped at Sonic. The hit knocked Sonic back, causing rings to scatter around him as he fell. He quickly got back on his feet, and, scurrying around, he managed to pick up most of the rings that fell. "Aaaaaalright then." Sonic said, turning towards the monster hand again and curling his own hands into fists. "Let's try this!" he exclaimed, throwing a punch with his spiked knuckles.

Flying Bitey Birdie Things — Still attacking TT and TLC

Individually, the small flying monsters weren't the most formidable opponents, with each one apparently being defeated in only one hit — and with each defeated monster disappearing in a puff of smoke, and leaving behind a gem shard that fell to the ground.

After the first wave of attacks from the fandoms, about half of the birds had already been defeated. Of the ones that remained, a few of them tried to attack TT and TLC, but the majority went after the Beatles.

The non-combatant fandom took a moment to realize he was being attacked. But when he did, he tried to make himself small by crouching down and sinking inside the Dalek shell. But with the top half of it gone, the alien armor didn't provide very much protection. The Beatles put his arms up over his face to not-so-effectively block the pecking and biting creatures. "Oi! I know getting swarmed by screaming birds is sort of my thing, but — ow! — but this is ridiculous…"

Lion then turned towards the Beatles, and roared at the monsters circling above him — sending out a supersonic wave that destroyed all the monsters it reached, and causing the Beatles to be showered with tiny gem shards.

By this point, only about five of the flying monsters remained. Seeing how quickly the others were defeated, the remaining monsters began to retreat. If the fandoms tried to follow them, and if they weren't being observant, they might fail to notice that the retreating monsters flew over some sort of hole in the ground…

• Love
Reactions: noodle
RvB - A New Home

With Touhou massive attack there was a Giant explosion where RvB was standing, where once the smoke cleared one could only see debris littering the area, coupled with some Dalek remains. And for a time there was simply silence, giving Touhou a moment to catch their bearing. But eventually a light mumble could be heard coming from her amulet before the mumble became louder and audible "Awww man! That was a nice tank too! Ah well, at least this Amulet seems pretty nifty!".

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kagayours