• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnson waited for the person to give out their name when a new voice, one that sounded vaguely Russian, told them his name was Sergei Kravinoff. The possible Russian then added rather reluctantly that he meant no harm. The marine was skeptical. The man could very possibly be a insurgent, but yet again he was in a situation where talking bunnies strapped explosive collars onto their necks so anything could go. Then the other voice said they had two options, work together or fight and die. Working together was preferable to death so he climbed the few remaining stairs and leaned around the corner. He didn't fully expose himself, only placing a foot slightly out with his upper torso out as well in case a fight brought out. The marine also had the grappling hook at the ready as well.

The man that presented the options said his name was Leo Barnes. He stepped out and Johnson looked him over. The man looked like the average white man with a five o clock shadow. The guy also kinda looked like shit like he had seen things. Johnson guessed the man may have seen what the Covenant does, the alien bastards. However, it was at least good to see he wasn't working with anything that wasn't earth related... yet.

Also, Leo had tonfas. That put him in a disadvantage because if Leo got close enough all he needed was a good whack alongside the head and Johnson would be out like a light. Or at the very least cause a massive headache.

"Sergent Avery Johnson of the UNSC marine core," Johnson said while still somewhat hiding behind the wall. He would carefully watch their movements, alert and ready should they attack.

@ResistingTheEnlightened @Mighty Roman

Nathan Drake: Helicopter
"Alright Scooby, sounds good to me." Nate pulled out the scythe from his bag and slowly presented it to the dog. "You see what you can do with it." He took another look around the field, making sure that no one else showed up. The more the merrier really, except for the fact that the "more" could be psychotic killers.... Jesus.

"Its getting late. We should probably head back to the helicopter for the night. Maybe in the morning we can find some more people to go around with. I can take first watch if you want"

Nate couldn't honestly sleep. Considering all that he had been through like zombies and yetis, a death battle was not high on the list of crazies. Yet there was something different about this situation. It was kill or be killed. The others might not be like Scooby and be peaceful or run away like that random woman. They might be crazy killers. It was kinda unsettling. Crap....

@LuckycoolHawk9 proposing to go back to the helicopter and handing over the scythe​

Speedwagon tilted his head, trying to read the robotic girl. It seemed she wasn't the stone-cold killing type that Speedwagon grew up with, but looks are always deceiving.

8864244424_ebf698214b_b.jpg

"Curly Brace, hm? Right..." Speedwagon would mutter, approaching slightly. He didn't seem to have any hostile intent, but he began...sniffing the air? Not in a strange, animalistic way, but a simple polite whiff. Scratching his nose, he looked down at Curly Brace and smirked.

"Your good."

tumblr_mzguzd7wHC1s4qvrdo1_500.gif

What the hell does that mean?! Is this guy trying to smell your perfume or is he determining if your going to kill him or not? Curly Brace had certainly met a strange, strange man. "The name is Robert E.O. Speedwagon, a pleasure." he said in a rather cool tone. Looking around, he noticed Curly was trying to check the interior of the Lighthouse for any useful materials. Speedwagon would decide to do the same, looking around for any extra materials that could prove useful.

@york @Gwazi Magnum
Has stick made his way to the Lighthouse the first thing he'd notice were noises coming from inside, listening to it it seemed like there were other contestants going through formalities. Thinking it'd be best to try to get a better grasp on the others before introduction he would attempt to climb up the outside of the Lighthouse as he continued listening in on the conversation.

@york @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk

Lighthouse

A couple of scattered windows would allow Stick to travel a bit up the lighthouse, but going past the half-way point would be impossible as the wall smoothed out. It would be unlikely for the others to hear the attempt through the thick walls of the building.

@Gwazi Magnum @CrunchyCHEEZIT @york
Stick - Lighthouse

Once Stick reached the halfway point he was forced to go inside if he wished to move forward. So he reaches his arm out to the nearest window, opening it slowly and quietly before he climbs onto that windows ledge in a crouching stance. Once on the ledge he takes a quick peek and listens carefully to make sure no one else is listening before he moves goes through the window, quietly landing on the floor feet first before closing the window behind him and silently running off towards the stairs leading further up.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @york @Atomyk
Curly Brace
@Gwazi Magnum @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk

Curly seemed to stop for a moment, noticing Speedwagon's strange behavior, he seemed to be sniffing the air... But, she couldn't quite tell what for, though, it seemed to have been to decipher her motives, which she wasn't really hiding, there was no reason to. She returned to searching for anything usefull after Speedwagon seemed to have started doing the same. After a while of searching, with her efforts yet to bear fruit, she suddenly stopped though, getting an uneasy feeling that they weren't alone in the lighthouse.
pXKfTVq.png

"Is... There someone else there?" She asked, thinking out loud a little... It was quiet in the lighthouse, so it was uncertain if there was someone else in the place, but, it's possible... Right? But, if they did indeed have company, she wasn't too sure if she should be thrilled about it; someone could be trying to kill them... If there was anyone else here at all, that is.

"Nonsense." He refuted instantly before adding in a growly deadpan: "I wouldn't have been so diplomatic the third time." Frank grabbed the AK-47 and clips, storing them inside his jacket pocket and quickly looking over the weapon.

tumblr_o4ie5ww9th1uwl6nzo7_250.gif

"Will say this for the Russians, they know how to build a weapon cheap. Nearly seven decades on and this model, including variants is still the mostly widely used assault rifle in the world. Reliable under extreme conditions, low production costs, ease of use. 7.62×39mm rounds. 30 rounds to a cartridge. Effective range to roughly 800 meters out. Great call giving me this, thief." He raised it to shoulder level, eyeing down the sights. "...Perfect." He lowered it, glancing at his knife. Between the two, he liked his odds...as well as the chances of whoever was on his side as well.

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @T.O.M. @Atomyk @Hospes @Indolent

Woods

tumblr_n310ohmh4d1qj5jqso1_500.gif

Michiko was just a bit sour about handing the AK she found over but she wasn't going to let that show.

Wow, also r00d. That guy was totally staring at her for a minute or two, there. He must have been checking her out under that hood of his, or something - she looked totally fine, and it was the only explanation as to why anyone would stare like that. Haha, not even that much time on the island had passed for her and she was already a guy-magnet. Not that she was surprised or could blame him.... At all. Not in the very slightest.

Admittedly, Mabel was unsure just who this 'Hideo' person was, but damn that name sounded cool. Like, almost cool enough to be sidekick to an undoubtedly amazing hero like this Red Hood guy totally was! Ooh, maybe this Hideo guy was his sidekick. It'd make total sense, too. Every hero needed a sidekick - just like every Alpha Twin needed a whatever-the-counterpart-of-an-alpha-was twin! It was just common sense, really. Maybe she couldn't beat Dipper when it came to chess, but she still was relatively smart and had common sense.

...She was just a bit overly optimistic, and more than a little naive. Or perhaps the latter was just a result of the former. Regardless, the formula of it all didn't really matter.

Jason's comments to Harley were lost to Mabel, in truth. 'Scum like her'? Were they, like, exs or something? Ooh, or was this girl his arch-enemy?! Maybe she'd get to witness an epic fight or something! That'd be so great. But, then again, she liked the Harley girl so far - she seemed fun and nice enough, and she even liked puns. Maybe a certain Alpha Twin didn't want to see a badass little fight after all.

It was a sad, sad day.

For one moment, Mabel took her eyes off of the man to glance at the other woman that had yet to be introduced. She was talking to the guy that liked to curse and holding something out to him... A gun. It was certainly intriguing, but not as intriguing as the man in the hood. So, she let her eyes move back to him, only to see something that totally crushed her world - he was adjusting his hood! Had he just taken it off while she wasn't looking? Had she just missed her very first hero unmasking himself, right in front of her?!

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Luckily, it didn't look like Mabel had the chance to sink to her knees and actually dramatically scream the word like in the movies, because she got a response that shocked her out of it. "Of course you are, dork. You've got a cool symbol and a secret identity and are hiding your face and everything!" she declared. "That's basic hero 101," the brunette added in conclusion, nodding her head once with closed eyes, a matter-of-fact air about her. Opening one eye to peer at Jason, she spoke once more. "Besides, you don't sound that much older than me."

Of course, the muttered statement about how fucked up it was that Mabel was there sailed right over her head as intended. She might've had a hero-sense that was going totally wild, but she sadly didn't have super-hearing.

@T.O.M. @Takumi @C.T. @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Indolent

Mable was a strange one, at least in the outlaw's opinion.

tumblr_o38iicYDkV1v3qowuo5_100.png

Well... I guess I won't be dying here...

Hideo has a slight sweatdrop on his face, getting Jason's signal, and soon revealing himself from the bush that he was hiding behind earlier. Just thankfully that this group didn't seem to be much of a problem, other than the fact it was shown that Jason has some beef against this Harley girl.

"So, the name's Hideo Kawamura... just some "stay-at-home" freak dragged into another death situation..."

Hideo couldn't say much more than that, because that was the sole truth of it all.

@T.O.M. @Takumi @C.T. @Atomyk @Hospes @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Indolent

And then there was this guy.

"So, are we going to stand here all night like some nocturnal animals or what? Because it's getting dark." She spoke up, one hand on her hip.

"Your call, Mr. Diplomat." She said with the slightest hint of sarcasm, turning her head to Frank.

@Hospes @C.T. @T.O.M. @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Gummi Bunnies

Scooby stared at the weapon that Nate had been given and he wondered if someone else was doing a cruel joke to some degree as he could wield that and it reminded him of a sword too, which was good because he knew how to use a sword thanks to the samurai training he had gotten back in Japan, man that was a crazy time.

Scooby was happy that he didn't have to take first watch, whenever he did, something scary and crazy would happen and he was kind of tired for once and he simply nodded his head in agreement.

Scooby wasn't sure if he could sleep, but he had done it in the past. He had done it after virus coming to life, lady cats who drained life forces, a ancient samurai ghost, a witches' ghost and a psycho author amongst other things that didn't make much sense to him. He hoped that they could make some friends soon. " Rokay," he said, as he was positive that Nate at least understood that.

@Ramboing

Cyberconnect2 - Cliffs >>> Woods

tumblr_inline_nshn8bfZt71re9spw_540.png

"Whoa! Did I doze off?" CC2 shouted in the middle of nowhere (aka. still at the cliffs). Whatever, it was nearing night, and the cliffs aren't a suitable sleeping location, so CC2 took out the rope out of her pack, and using it, climbed down the cliffs and walked into the woods, looking for something she could use.

@wood guys​

Kraven felt safe enough. These seemed to be reasonable men. He stepped forward slowly, as not to startle the two men into doing something rash.
"Two Americans. A Policeman and Soldier. Perhaps you will yet progress in the hunt." He smiled. "But you are right. There would be no reason to kill anyone here. If I were to kill you, you would be on your feet and given a head start. The Hunter takes no joy in killing a defenceless animal."
He wasn't lying. In fact, Kraven was glad that his prey would at least have some physical skill-if there was no challenge, then what was the point?
"You will find an ally in me, under two conditions. Firstly, you let me hunt. Though I will protect you from the others, you have my word. I have hunted both alone and with partners since the Revolution. Secondly, if you fall behind, you are left behind. Whether sickness or injury makes you fall, nature will not take pity on you, and nor shall I. " All of a sudden, his tone turned grim, before enthusiasm filled it once more. "But I assume men of your skill shall have no trouble with that?"
latest
Unlike most of the competitors, Kraven was happy to be here. The prospect of a hunt always excited him, but if all of the other contestants were as skilled as his own partners, then he was in for an exciting trip indeed.
@ResistingTheEnlightened @Archwar

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: dalecOoOoOoOoOper
Kraven felt safe enough. These seemed to be reasonable men. He stepped forward slowly, as not to startle the two men into doing something rash.
"Two Americans. A Policeman and Soldier. Perhaps you will yet progress in the hunt." He smiled. "But you are right. There would be no reason to kill anyone here. If I were to kill you, you would be on your feet and given a head start. The Hunter takes no joy in killing a defenceless animal."
He wasn't lying. In fact, Kraven was glad that his prey would at least have some physical skill-if there was no challenge, then what was the point?
"You will find an ally in me, under two conditions. Firstly, you let me hunt. Though I will protect you from the others, you have my word. I have hunted both alone and with partners since the Revolution. Secondly, if you fall behind, you are left behind. Whether sickness or injury makes you fall, nature will not take pity on you, and nor shall I. " All of a sudden, his tone turned grim, before enthusiasm filled it once more. "But I assume men of your skill shall have no trouble with that?"
latest
Unlike most of the competitors, Kraven was happy to be here. The prospect of a hunt always excited him, but if all of the other contestants were as skilled as his own partners, then he was in for an exciting trip indeed.
Johnson was still highly cautious about what was happening. All he knew was that there was one reasonable man and one man who seemed far too eager to hunt his fellow human beings. If it was Covenant, Johnson didn't give a damn. The bastards could rot in hell, but what if a kid was stuck in this horrid game...

Well fuck. That one thought just made it all the more important to find Mr. Snowball and make it into a rabbit stew for everyone to enjoy. Exactly how long had the rabbit been doing this anyways? Well, he could ask it when he found its lair. For now, however, Johnson had to play along and that meant allying himself with them despite his disagreement with Kraven's conditions.

"Alright, I suppose that's fair," Johnson half heartedly agreed before adding," but as a marine we don't leave anyone behind which means if you get sick or injured, I'm dragging your ass around even if it kills me. Now, I plan on sightseeing to locate any points of interest, care to join me?"

@Mighty Roman @ResistingTheEnlightened

Johnson was still highly cautious about what was happening. All he knew was that there was one reasonable man and one man who seemed far too eager to hunt his fellow human beings. If it was Covenant, Johnson didn't give a damn. The bastards could rot in hell, but what if a kid was stuck in this horrid game...

Well fuck. That one thought just made it all the more important to find Mr. Snowball and make it into a rabbit stew for everyone to enjoy. Exactly how long had the rabbit been doing this anyways? Well, he could ask it when he found its lair. For now, however, Johnson had to play along and that meant allying himself with them despite his disagreement with Kraven's conditions.

"Alright, I suppose that's fair," Johnson half heartedly agreed before adding," but as a marine we don't leave anyone behind which means if you get sick or injured, I'm dragging your ass around even if it kills me. Now, I plan on sightseeing to locate any points of interest, care to join me?"

@Mighty Roman @ResistingTheEnlightened
Kraven tilted his head. "Fair Enough. I understand that you are loyal to your men." he said. He had encountered numerous soldiers during his life-heck, when he was with Nick Fury's 'Avengers', half of them were military, so he understood where Johnson was coming from. He did not always agree with the Military mindset, but he at least could respect it-after all, they tended to share his love of hunting, if in their own, restricted way. However, Johnson showed initiative, which would be very useful. It appeared that he had chosen his hunting party wisely.
"Da, I shall come with you. I imagine that this is not the only structure on the island. However, most of the others are likely to be occupied. But it is still wise to know the territory. Talking of knowledge, now that you have shown me your supplies, I shall show you mine."
He unzipped his bag, revealing a Box of Matches. "50 in all. This should indeed save some time in making a fire. And with that, we should go. After all, we should try to cover as much ground as we can before night falls." And with that, Kraven set off down the stairs. Onwards, unto the hunt, he thought. Perhaps it was time to embrace this second life.

• Useful
Reactions: Archwar
"Jesus, Fisk. "

While Sara might not have said anything about the a crime lord's outburst; Mike eyes and general body language did most of the talk. Mike knew Fisk type, but he was only so understanding Taking a deep breath, Mike would nod to Sara

"The lighthouse is what I was gonna suggest, good on you, kid. About the collars, after we get to the light house and set up shop, I'll go look for that girl's body. Maybe I'll find some parts from the collar. I couldn't hurt. But for now? Let's get out of here.

@OrlandoBloomers @Cromartie Sarkissian

Sara Lance- Warehouses

The comming night didn't bother Sara Lance; she had gone for many nights without sleep in the past, and had long since overcome the petty fatigues of a late night or two. They needed to get to the light house, to that vantage point, as soon as possible, but running through uncharted territory at night with two tiring males was hardly ideal.

It was clear to Ta-er that Fisk, as cultured as he was, had lived a mostly sheltered life. Regardless of how he gained his fortune, it was obvious that the man had seldom slept without a nice bed and warm meal in his gut. Mike, on the other hand, seemed far poorer, thinner; the more likely survivor out of the two. Yet he lacked the fat reserves to keep him energied for long periods of time, and the training to overcome such fatigues.

Sara could conclude that both Mile and Wilson needed food and rest much more than she did, this urging her to make the night trek

"There's no point traveling at night before we know the area properly; putting torches to our maps will only reveal our positions. We should make for the lighthouse at first light; help yourselves to some food and rest in the mean time. If you need me, I'll be taking watch from the window"

And with that, Sara made her way up to toward the bulding's supports, pulling herself upwards until she had made the hight of the first widow. She simply stated out, perched against the glass, taking in her surroundings. This was one of the greatest perks of working with a group; the security of night watch. Whether or not the men helped her with the role of the next few days didn't really matter; it was better than them all being murdered in their sleep....

@Josh M
@OrlandoBloomers
Mobile post

Last edited by a moderator:
xmXWQwG.jpg

Dusk was descending on the island. The day had been a quiet one, the island's newcomers not yet truly disturbing the stillness of this place. Though one casualty had occurred, the situation was still at a standstill, no contestant willing yet to take that first step toward the inevitable...

In just about every notable location on the island was a number of monitors. Cameras also littered the landscape, accompanied by megaphones that carried the strange rabbit's voice to everyone not in a position to view one of the screens. With a few hours without the rabbit's shrill voice inside your head, everyone knew it was only a matter of time before he returned.

xSNsi97.png

"Yo! Wassssuuuupppp!" cried the digital creature, his visage appearing on the monitors. "Wow, what a day! What a boring day, actually! Oh, well! Just gotta give it some time, you know? Soon enough, I know the blood will be flying! Kill kill kill! It's just how humans are!" Lifting a paw, the rabbit cradled his chin in thought. "Hmm..." He looked off to the side and squinted for a few second, before eventually opening his eyes wide as if something had come to him. "How about this? Let's spice things up, guys!"

A rumbling could be felt all across the island, though those on the South side of the island would feel it especially. Fortunately, the rumbling was not enough to cause structural damage to any of the buildings on the island. In just under a minute, it stopped.

"Did you feeeel that? Huh? Huh, huh, huh? That was the sound of something really special... totally crazy, even! A whole new location has revealed itself on the island, and with it... six new contestants! All of them probably ready to slice, dice, and woooah, baby! On your map, you'll notice an unmarked location on the southwestern side of the island-- that's where the new building is! I'm telling you where it is, because... on the roof, there's going to be a very special weapon! A weapon that will allow you to win, surely! But who will get it?"

The rabbit began to wave goodbye, a great big smile plastered on his face. "Have a nice trek!"

---

Mysterious Building

About 14,900 square feet in size, this building is made of generic grey concrete and, aside from looking out of place in the wilderness of the island, is rather unremarkable. The building itself is completely free of furniture and dividing walls, the six floors only containing large concrete support beams and stone staircases that lead up and down from each floor. Each floor has ample view of the world outside, each wall lined with large square windows. Two entrances are available into the building, one on the east side of the building and another on the west side.

The six new contestants would find themselves waking up inside this building, one to each floor. A monitor sat before them, turning on to display a white rabbit. He would give them the same monologue that the others received, telling them about the game, warning them about the dangers of messing with the collar around their necks, and informing them of their personalized weapon. None of them would be told of the apparent weapon that sat just on the roof...

31 Contestants Remain

cAoZKdE.jpg

---

Survival Pack Contents

Rations
- Two loaves of bread
- Two tins of crackers
- Ten high-energy survival ration food bars
- A single mini package of corn flakes
- Four bottles of water
Map
Oh7l81A.jpg

Four square kilometers in size.

North Side

Port
Once used to ferry tourists to the island, the port now sits alone and abandoned. A few small buildings sit nearby that hold records of when the island was in use, but all fishing gear has been removed from the site.

Coral Reef Beach
Located West of the Port is the coral reef beach, once popular for its lack of sand. In the shallow waters, one can observe fish and shellfish. Overseeing the beach are tall formations of red rock.

Helicopter Crash Site
The site of a mysterious crashed helicopter. Located in an open field, one taking shelter within the debris will likely see anyone incoming far ahead of time.

Lighthouse
Located on the the North-Eastern edge of the island, the lighthouse has stood the test of time. While it hasn't been operational in years, it remains as reliable place to establish a fortification.

Gazebo and Garden
A lone gazebo sitting on an elevated hill and surrounded by a long unused garden, its location just South of the port. While it was once used for relaxation, chances are there won't be time to use it for its intended purpose.

Warehouse
Located between the Gazebo and Lighthouse stands a large and drab warehouse. It once contained important equipment for the island, but has been stripped clean since. Desks, chairs, and old furniture can be found within.

Caves
A line of caves naturally built into the North side of the island's center. Although dark and cavernous, they should likely be free of dangerous animals.

South Side

School Building
Within the village stand this one-room establishment where desks and various school supplies can be found within.

Open-Air Baths
Located at the edge of the village is a seaside unisex outdoor bath where one would wash away their troubles while listening to the sound of the surf. Three reservoirs sit empty, encased in concrete.

Village Square
Surrounding the village square is a small number of houses, most only about one room each. At the center sits a well. No well pump remains, so extracting whatever water sits in the deep well is impossible.

Ranch
What was once considered a symbol of the island sits a sprawling cattle ranch, nestled between the rock formations on the South edge of the island's center. It is a deathly quiet place.

Cliffs
The cliffs at the island's South edge are treacherous, but offer a grand view of the ocean. The area here is elevated, giving anyone on the edges a view of both the Ranch, the Woods, and anyone attempting to climb up the cliffs.

Woods
While wooded areas generally exist across the island, the woods that extend from the southern cliffs to the village are the most vast and plentiful. A river can be found running through this area.

Mysterious Building
Located West of the Ranch. About 14,900 square feet in size, this building is made of generic grey concrete and, aside from looking out of place in the wilderness of the island, is rather unremarkable. The building itself is completely free of furniture and dividing walls, the six floors only containing large concrete support beams and stone staircases that lead up and down from each floor. Each floor has ample view of the world outside, each wall lined with large square windows. Two entrances are available into the building, one on the east side of the building and another on the west side.

Also includes a compass and flashlight.

Assigned Weapons

Mabel Pines
LEIC5cE.jpg

Bulletproof Vest
Avery Johnson
P94Ofwn.jpg

Grappling Hook
Leo Barnes
aT4q1mH.jpg

Tonfas
Lara Croft
2k4Rpbh.jpg

Handcuffs
Jack the Ripper
pI4YgLl.jpg

Kukri
Kraven the Hunter
1f6kzEJ.jpg

A Box of 50 Matches

Starting Locations

Mysterious Building
- Mabel Pines (First Floor)
- Avery Johnson (Second Floor)
- Leo Barnes (Third Floor)
- Lara Croft (Fourth Floor)
- Jack the Ripper (Fifth Floor)
- Kraven the Hunter (Sixth Floor)

~Cast List~
@T.O.M. as Red Hood/Jason Todd
@C.T. as Frank Castle
@Ringmaster as "Hammer Girl"
@OrlandoBloomers as Wilson Fisk
@The Silver Paladin as Mukuro Ikusaba
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Robert E.O. Speedwagon
@Ramboing as Nathan Drake
@Archmage Jeremiah as Jinx
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Sara Lance
@Indolent as Isabel "Dizzy" Flores
@Lizzy as Michiko Malandro
@Jeremi as Snake-Eyes
@york as Curly Brace
@Bomb as Cyberconnect2
@DapperDogman as The Survivor
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Harley Quinn
@TheColourlessRainbow as Nick Wilde
@Krieg as Daisy Fitzroy
@Gummi Bunnies as Hideo Kawamura
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Scoobert "Scooby" Doo
@Gwazi Magnum as Stick
@Verite as Max Payne
@Josh M as Mike Erhmantraut
@Archwar as Avery Johnson
@Thuro 116 Pendragon as Lara Croft
@Hospes as Mabel Pines
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Leo Barnes
@Mighty Roman as Kraven the Hunter
@Crow as Jack the Ripper

tr7_sweater.jpg

"Bloody hell. This is inconvenient." That was the understatement of the century. But then again, Lara Croft had a bit of a habit of understatement in general. She was used to seeing incredible things that defied human explanation, and had learned as a child that oohing and ahhing every time like the tourists took away from the beauty and grandeur of it all. Of course, there was nothing beautiful or glorious about this. This was just annoying. She'd been scheduled for a dig in the chilly peaks of the Himalayas and was quite disappointed that she had been forced to miss it.

Picking up the handcuffs, she raised an eyebrow and jokingly asked herself, "I wonder who they expect me to use these on."

Then, she set off, deciding to try her luck at the caves.

• Thank You
Reactions: Atomyk
Woods

tumblr_n310ohmh4d1qj5jqso1_500.gif

Michiko was just a bit sour about handing the AK she found over but she wasn't going to let that show.

Mable was a strange one, at least in the outlaw's opinion.

And then there was this guy.

"So, are we going to stand here all night like some nocturnal animals or what? Because it's getting dark." She spoke up, one hand on her hip.

"Your call, Mr. Diplomat." She said with the slightest hint of sarcasm, turning her head to Frank.

@Hospes @C.T. @T.O.M. @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Gummi Bunnies
Cyberconnect2 - Cliffs >>> Woods

tumblr_inline_nshn8bfZt71re9spw_540.png

"Whoa! Did I doze off?" CC2 shouted in the middle of nowhere (aka. still at the cliffs). Whatever, it was nearing night, and the cliffs aren't a suitable sleeping location, so CC2 took out the rope out of her pack, and using it, climbed down the cliffs and walked into the woods, looking for something she could use.

@wood guys​
tumblr_o38i7gvSND1v3qowuo4_100.png

Hideo wasn't sure what else to say. They were just a huge group in the middle of the woods, with yet another person joining as if they weren't just thrown into a "battle royale" of a sort. For now, Hideo felt as if he needed some rest, going over to sit down under one of the trees lazily.

"I'm not sure if you guys are planning to get going or what, but until we do, I'll just rest up under this tree... can't guarantee that I'll make sure that I don't just pass out..."

As Hideo said this, the feeling of falling asleep was poking at him. Curse him and his words, amirite?

@Hospes @C.T. @T.O.M. @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Takumi @Bomb

Reactions: Takumi
Normally, a good rule of thumb in a situation like Dizzy's? Follow the river. Then again, considering that others might share the same idea, and those selfsame others were highly likely to attack on sight, Isabel reconsidered and went the opposite direction. It was about, maybe, twenty minutes before the wandering soldier-initiate caught seemingly whispers on the wind, prompting her abrupt halt. Wary eyes scanned the environment as she gyrated once, ensuring she was alone before determining the noise's direction. Pinpointing with alacrity, Dizzy would make her approach with her profile squat, crouching along the ground with ease.

Minutes later, behind the safety of a wizened tree, Dizzy discovered the source of the sounds from earlier. It was the other players in this game of death, and they weren't exactly playing for keeps. No hostilities whatsoever, which while strange was welcome, and they appeared to be somewhat co-operative, talking among themselves. This marked the first time she'd seen the others and they were... safe to say, relatively unique compared to the characters back home.

She immediately recognized the dark haired man as a soldier, it being blatantly evident in how he carried himself. There was a fellow that had the motif of red, white, and black, Dizzy thought he took it too far with the jacket, red hood, and the insignia emblazoned across his jacket's chest. Then there was a dark-skinned girl who appeared to have an attitude. Followed by a young girl and while she radiated sheer eccentricity (perhaps on par with the other woman adorning the same colors as Jason : |), there were choice words to be said for involving children in this mess. And finally, seemingly an exasperated man who just emerged from the bush at one of the others' behest, likely the red hooded entity.

Dizzy chewed her lips, contemplating her options as she observed their interactions further... and eschewed caution. To hell with it, she really couldn't do anything to them--not that she wanted to--seeing that the soldier had an assault rifle (albeit outdated) and all that she was armed with was duct-tape...

She stepped out from behind cover, and in careful fashion, approached the others with both hands raised. The case containing her rations and supplies, and the infernal duct tape, was in her left hand. One corner of her mouth formed a half smirk, as she exuded confidence and with a pleasant air, she'd greet the others. Hopefully they would be receptive.

"Hi, I come in peace. Pretty bad situation we're in, no?" Dizzy enunciated the fifth word for emphasis and took the liberty to lower her arms. "I've got duct tape if anyone needs it?"

@C.T. @T.O.M. @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi

• Useful
Reactions: C.T.
"Hi, I come in peace. Pretty bad situation we're in, no?" Dizzy enunciated the fifth word for emphasis and took the liberty to lower her arms. "I've got duct tape if anyone needs it?"​
...Right, okay. Everyone coming in out of the woodwork, like flies drawn to a light. Peaceful or otherwise, not exactly good. This big a group with all the noise that comes with them, plus the idea of a group like this all banding together with no action probably wouldn't sit well with the one in charge. Not this early in its twisted little game. With that in mind, Frank had already taken several steps to depart from this collection of soldiers, vigilantes, thieves, a harlequin and that younger girl, treading out on his lonesome to scout out the rest of this island.

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @T.O.M. @Atomyk @Hospes @Indolent @Bomb

93b72f07e22d024b18177da4605294bd.jpg

Daisy Fitzroy & Erin

Gazebo
The revolutionary froze in her place, nearly stumbling back fully as a bolt crashed into the earth before her. Nearly dropping her makeshift machete, falling onto the ground and hastily kicking her feet, the woman cringed as she tighten her grip on the lone stick of dynamite. Fury resonated in the leader's brown eyes, hellbent on not becoming some sort of glorified deer ready to take a crossbow bolt in the head. Plus, the thought of her dying make her extremely, extremely concerned, not just for the obvious lack of life, but also for the risk of cannibalism. If supplies run thin, if people get that desperate or succumb to the maddening horror of murdering one another, Daisy was not keen on being roasted or torn apart alive.

Getting onto her feet, the bravado leader arose onto her feet, dusting off her matted white shirt and tugging at the straps of her overalls. Gazing about, trying to find the unknown source of the voice, Daisy balled her hands together into tight fists.

"Now ye listen here, girl." Daisy threaten, holding up that stick of dynamite. "You can shoot my head clean off with that fancy damn bow of yours, but you best believe I will tear you limb to limb if I am still standing. And, if you just so happened to kill me where I stand, I have enough dynamite in my pockets to blow both of us up to Shanghai. And trust me, once this is lit, you have five goddamn seconds to climb out of that little tree of yours to blow it out."

Huffing, Daisy continued once more, cracking her neck a little, her tone shifting ever so slightly.

"Now, you can risk killin' me, risk blowin' yer ass back to the stone age...or, ya can help me, and I can help ya. The way I see it, you either get yaself a friend, or get yaself a dead, explosive body. Pick wisely, girl." the African-American populist forewarned, still upholding her rather defensive stance.

Most of it was bullshit, the Fitzroy knew it, but sometimes bullshit can go a long way in the world.

@Atomyk @Gazebo

It almost seemed like the man knew his name from somewhere . . . maybe he was from his world and watched the news too. He took a brief moment and looked at him. Nathan Drake, that was a interesting name for a man too and he looked at her. He blinked twice when Nate asked for his shotgun, he was uncertain about thus. " Rokay, rut ronly rif ri ran ret rhat rhe rabbit rave rou ro refend rourself,"*1 he said, not wanting to give him his gun if he wasn't going to get anything in return for it.

Translations

*1 Okay, but only if I can get what the rabbit gave you to defend yourself.

@Ramboing
It had been a couple of hours (or at least what he thought were hours) and nothing much had happened. Nate had just sat, staring at the stars, wondering how Elena was. It wasn't unusual for him to be away for a long period of time, but with this much uncertainty over his own life, Nate couldn't help but wonder.... But now it was time to sleep.

"Hey Scooby, you're up. Make sure to wake me up if anything happens. Smell anything unusual, you know what to do."

@LuckycoolHawk9

It had been a couple of hours (or at least what he thought were hours) and nothing much had happened. Nate had just sat, staring at the stars, wondering how Elena was. It wasn't unusual for him to be away for a long period of time, but with this much uncertainty over his own life, Nate couldn't help but wonder.... But now it was time to sleep.

"Hey Scooby, you're up. Make sure to wake me up if anything happens. Smell anything unusual, you know what to do."
Scooby yawned as he woke up as he hadn't expected to be woken up suddenly and he panicked for a brief second before he remembered that he was kidnapped and that he was involved in his death match. He looked up at Nate and moved along to get up so that things would go okay for once. Maybe he wouldn't die.. . . a dog could dream, couldn't he to some degree?

" Rokay Rate, Ri'll rark rif ri ree ranything rat rall,*1" he said. He looked around, but all was quiet too. He wondered if Fred, Daphne, Velma and Shaggy and his family was looking for him. He had uped and vanished without a word. Hopefully he could make it home alive and he hoped that they never got involved in what he was in.

Translations

*1 Okay Nate, I'll bark if I see anything at all.

@Ramboing

27ac17875813af796ecaea61a2bc3b6b.png

Hey, it was some new guy - the guy that this Red Hood hero had called for! There was no time wasted in Mabel offering him a pleasant, excited wave, her bright smile not seeming to ever fade. When he introduced himself, though, the female couldn't help but laugh as she replied. "Haha, I bet you'd love my brother. He's a professional stay-at-home freaky nerd... but in a good way," she remarked. "But anyways, nice to meet you, Hidoodle. I bet you're a great sidekick to Red Hood, huh?" she asked, rhetorically, casually elbowing the male 'lightly' in the ribs in a playful manner. "I'm Mabel Pines. Nice to meet you!"

While she did seem to falter slightly at the mention of this being a death situation, the brunette clearly perked up when it was brought up that it was getting dark. "Oh, right! I was gathering sticks for a super awesome campfire..." she mused, before clasping her hands together excitedly with eyes that might as well have been sparkling. "Ooh, you know what? We should all set up camp together! It'd be just like a sleepover." ...Except, you know, with people potentially out to kill each other. And having a killer rabbit trying to get everything else to kill them. Of course, Mabel wasn't really thinking about that, anyways. "I bet it'd b--"

'I've got duct tape if anyone needs it?'

"..."

If the oblivious twin wasn't already super excited and cheerful, she certainly was, now. "Ooh, what color is... You know what? It doesn't matter. Can I borrow it, please?" she requested, batting her eyelashes unintentionally. She had the perfect use for the stuff! Undoubtedly a better use than anyone else could think up, truly. Before she so much as could get a response to her request, though, the female noted that someone was turning off from the group. A small frown crossed her face, at this, and she didn't hesitate to speak up.

"Hey... Where are you going? Adventures aren't as fun when you're alone, y'know!" ...Of course this wasn't really some 'adventure', but it still seemed that way to Mabel.

@T.O.M. @Takumi @C.T. @Indolent @Gummi Bunnies @Schnee Corp Lawyer

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
kEHGT9G.jpg

Across the sea rose the sun, bringing morning's dawn to the island. Though the previous night was no doubt a tense one, it was free of violence, likely leaving a few of the contestants with a false sense of security. With the island waking up, it was time for it to remind them of the dangerous game they were playing.

Even though the number of destroyed monitors was rising, the rabbit still grinned widely as he appeared on the remaining ones, paws held in the air.

BIegnQS.png

"Wake up!" he yelled. "Wake up, wake up, wake up!" He spun around three times, giggling and laughing, wobbling on his feet slightly when he was done. "You guys sure are resilient! It's natural for humans! Well, and a dog, I guess. You've managed to last the whole night without dying... isn't that weird? I know it's weird! There should be soooo much death, you know? I mean, if there are no more deaths, then everyone dies, and that would just suck, huh? Suck, suck, suck! Woohoo, yep!"

The rabbit then seemed to pause.

"One thing, though. One thing I just happened to not mention because who really cares? You see, all of the notable locations on the island - the ones marked on your maps - represent different zones. Each location emits a signal that covers a wide area... and to facilitate movement, your king has decreed that each one will eventually become a danger zone! If you happen to be in a zone when it becomes dangerous, well... better get hopping! Your collar will start beeping and boom, boom, boom! Each morning, I'll announce new danger zones, just because I'm so helpful! Unfortunately, I happened to not mention this morning's new danger zone, leaving someone a little confused as they totally went EXPLOSION-LIKE!"

The rabbit crossed his arms. "But you'll hear more about that tonight, hopefully after a few more deaths, right? You know, I hope that, because today... one death won't cut it. We can't have everyone getting by on accidental deaths, can we? So, excuse the death we just had this morning, but the thirty of you better get to it! Just stay away from the Open-Air Baths, all right? Have a nice time!"

30 Contestants Remain

REBCQxv.jpg

Last Known Locations

North Side

Port
- Snake-Eyes
- Mukuro Ikusaba
- Max Payne

Coral Reef Beach
- Jinx

Helicopter Crash Site
- Nathan Drake
- Scoobert "Scooby" Doo

Lighthouse
- Curly Brace
- Robert E.O. Speedwagon
- Stick

Gazebo and Garden
- Erin
- Daisy Fitzroy

Warehouse
- Wilson Fisk
- Mike Erhmantraut
- Sara Lance

Caves
- Lara Croft

South Side

School Building
- Chihiro Fujisaki

Open-Air Baths - DANGER ZONE!

Village Square
-

Ranch
- Hammer Girl
- The Survivor

Cliffs
-

Woods
- Isabel "Dizzy" Flores
- Hideo Kawamura
- Jason Todd
- Michiko Malandro
- Frank Castle
- Harley Quinn
- Mabel Pines
- Cyberconnect2

Mysterious Building
- Avery Johnson
- Leo Barnes
- Jack the Ripper
- Kraven the Hunter

~Cast List~
@T.O.M. as Red Hood/Jason Todd
@C.T. as Frank Castle
@Ringmaster as "Hammer Girl"
@OrlandoBloomers as Wilson Fisk
@The Silver Paladin as Mukuro Ikusaba
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Robert E.O. Speedwagon
@Ramboing as Nathan Drake
@Archmage Jeremiah as Jinx
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Sara Lance
@Indolent as Isabel "Dizzy" Flores
@Takumi as Michiko Malandro
@Jeremi as Snake-Eyes
@york as Curly Brace
@Bomb as Cyberconnect2
@DapperDogman as The Survivor
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Harley Quinn
@TheColourlessRainbow as Nick Wilde
@Krieg as Daisy Fitzroy
@Gummi Bunnies as Hideo Kawamura
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Scoobert "Scooby" Doo
@Gwazi Magnum as Stick
@Verite as Max Payne
@Josh M as Mike Erhmantraut
@Archwar as Avery Johnson
@Thuro 116 Pendragon as Lara Croft
@Hospes as Mabel Pines
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Leo Barnes
@Mighty Roman as Kraven the Hunter
@Crow as Jack the Ripper

Seeing Snake Eyes begin to leave, and hearing the announcement of Danger Zones, Mukuro put her scalpel back into her pocket. "We should keep moving. It's the safest option." She said. "We don't know if this place will become a Danger Zone or not, and there's nothing useful here." She straightened her jacket, brushed some dust off of it, and brushed a lock of hair from her eyes. She began to walk towards the door. "My name is Mukuro Ikusaba, by the way." She said to the two men.

@Verite @Jeremi @Atomyk

Status
Not open for further replies.