Status
Not open for further replies.
*INSERT FRANK AND MICHIKO DOIN' STUFF HERE*

"Holee Ides a' March, its already crazy out here!" she said with a blink "I don't even know who's the good guy or the baddie, but I can't let them knife each other before I figure it out! Boomerang, GO!"

She bent back and heaved the boomerang with all her might, sending it flying in an arc at Castle.

Aaaand past castle

around his tree

31b37c9ffe550e24ae4cef3d1410a8b6.png

"Whoa. I got it tah' go in a circle on my first throw, nice! But... where'd it go-"

*WHACK*

"...Ow." Harley muttered from where she was crumpled in a heap on the ground after a serious case of boomerang to the head.

@C.T. @Takumi @Atomyk
"..." The distinct noise of something whishing through the air toward him and Frank quickly ducked on reflex, keeping an eye open for the projectile...getting an eyeful of the colorful boomerang contrasting with the jungle environment as it went by him, arced back around the tree and...smacked the equally as colorful assailant in the back of her own skull.

"..."

tumblr_o4q2g7KucW1ttmes9o1_250.png

"So much for being quiet." He uttered in exasperation, shooting a glance back to the bushes he had Michiko pegged for hiding in. "Criminals and dumbasses. Some things never change." He stood back up, striding over to the collapsed Harley, reaching down to pull her up by her hair while keeping a wary eye on that bush.

"The hell are you supposed to be? A lost clown?"

@Atomyk @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Takumi

Woods

Michiko's rush into the woods would probably be heard by others in the area if they were on high alert. With night approaching, sounds sometimes dismissed during the day could seem so much more dangerous.

Thankfully for Michiko, she would happen to come across a lone suitcase and survival pack in the woods. Whose could this be?

@Hospes @T.O.M. @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi

---

Lighthouse

A couple of scattered windows would allow Stick to travel a bit up the lighthouse, but going past the half-way point would be impossible as the wall smoothed out. It would be unlikely for the others to hear the attempt through the thick walls of the building.

@Gwazi Magnum @CrunchyCHEEZIT @york

---

Ranch - Rock Formation

As night approached, the seemingly still island seemed to buzz with activity. Animal cries could be heard from the woods, though it was nothing seemingly out of the ordinary. With his preparations, it would be hard for one to catch The Survivor unaware throughout the night.

@DapperDogman

---

Gazebo

With no one stopping her, Daisy would come across the base of the hill where the gazebo sat in no time. Though seemingly no one was around, the woman would find a crossbow bolt suddenly embed itself into the ground before her feet. Examining the gazebo situated above would reveal someone crouching low and just about out of sight.

A woman's voice would call out, "Get out of here!"

@Krieg

---

Port - Records Building

A peruse through the documents in the building would reveal nothing reliable. Information about the island was non-existent, as was any recorded info about this port or its purpose. Whether this island was once a public or private space would be ultimately unclear.

A map sat on one of the walls, some light Japanese text spattering it. One who could read the language would find it was almost identical to the maps in your survival packs.

@Jeremi @Verite @The Silver Paladin

The Japanese text while interesting told Snake Eyes nothing that the map on his person could provide, nor did anything else in this building for that matter.

One thing was certain though...anyone who could do this had power and resources. For the time being however Snake Eyes wouldn't think about the mystery of the island but rather to his erstwhile companions, or whatever you wanted to describe Max and Mukuro.

Turning his attention back to them Snake Eyes would raise his hacksaw into the air to point at it before pointing at the other two. If he could trust either of them he needed to know what they were carrying.

@Verite @The Silver Paladin

tumblr_o3a67pKAYf1v3qowuo10_100.png

While they weren't exactly out of the woods yet, Hideo couldn't help but realize that they weren't exactly alone here anymore. The sounds of other people, either by footsteps or from the voices... Hideo didn't have much to think about at the moment, allowing him to catch a faint sign that they should be cautious with how they deal with possible encounters.

tumblr_o3a6g8uwDE1v3qowuo8_100.png

"As much as you're leading the way, Red Hood, I'll just say that we aren't the only ones in this forest anymore..."

Hideo kept it at a low voice ,seeing that they weren't alone, and that they should be careful. If this meant more people to ally with and possibly figure out on why they were here, good, but if this meant trouble coming from people that wanted them dead, then not so good.
Red Hood-Woods-Hideo

photo.jpg

"Figures as much. Stay as close to the foliage as you can. If these guys are better armed than us? Not much use your playing cards are gonna do."

Not that Jason was loaded to bare. But at least he could always pose the threat of taking whoever wanted to try killing him to kingdom come. All it would take is the removal of three pins and kaboom! He may have been gone but so would some other scumbags unfortunate enough to have gotten too close. But even with three grenades and a deck of cards, Hideo and Jason weren't going to be taking anyone here in a straight up fight. But listening in to see what they could pick up on potential enemies certainly wouldn't hurt. If things went south then they either fled or fought. Simple as that.

So following the trail of voices to see where they lead, Jason hunkered down close by and motioned for Hideo to do the same. Positioning themselves as best as they could behind some of the natural surroundings. Wouldn't stop them from being pumped full of lead if whoever was here got the jackpot of weapons but it prevented an all out brawl. At least first.

Sounded like there were at least three other people. One of them sounded gruff, kind of reminded Jason of how Bruce sounded when someone really got under his skin. Then a new voice entered into the equation and it grated on Jason's ears for some reason. Yet he couldn't quite pinpoint why-
Clown

Clown

Clenching his hand into a fist, Jason's frame began to shudder with furious breaths. That's why the voice was aggravating him. It belonged to that bimbo who hung around with the Joker. There was absolutely no mistaking it. In that case Jason would have wanted nothing more than to go down there and wring her neck. But he also knew that doing so would have a terrible move on his part. Especially when neither Hideo or himself knew what these new folks were packing. But he would find a chance to settle up with this clown and see just what 'Mistah J' might have been up to.

8uiQtr8.png

"Hideo? Things go south? I want you to bolt. You're an ally and you're no good to me as a corpse. Run and hide somewhere and I'll come to find you."

Jason whispered to his erstwhile partner. Keeping his voice low enough so as not to alert the others gathered nearby. In truth Hideo's health were relatively low on Jason's concerns at the moment. But having an extra pair of eyes to watch out for you on an island full of people who might or might not have had reservations about murdering other people? That was worth keeping and so Hideo was as well. At least for now.

@C.T. @Gummi Bunnies @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Takumi @Atomyk

"..." The distinct noise of something whishing through the air toward him and Frank quickly ducked on reflex, keeping an eye open for the projectile...getting an eyeful of the colorful boomerang contrasting with the jungle environment as it went by him, arced back around the tree and...smacked the equally as colorful assailant in the back of her own skull.

"..."

tumblr_o4q2g7KucW1ttmes9o1_250.png

"So much for being quiet." He uttered in exasperation, shooting a glance back to the bushes he had Michiko pegged for hiding in. "Criminals and dumbasses. Some things never change." He stood back up, striding over to the collapsed Harley, reaching down to pull her up by her hair while keeping a wary eye on that bush.

@Atomyk @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Takumi
"Ooof. I really gotta work on my aim- ow ow ow!" she yelped as her hair was nabbed and she was yanked upwards and found herself face to face with... some guy.

"Hey. Clowns an' harlequins are completely different things yah cultureless slob! And that's who I am! Harley-"

Suddenly Quinn's legs flipped up and locked around Frank's neck as she locked her arms around his and twisted in an attempt to send the punisher flying to the ground. She woulda kept it up in an arm bar lock buuuuuuut she wasn't sure which side grumpy pants had his knife on and getting stabbed was like, 174th on the list of things she wanted to do today so instead she let it turn into a bizarro throw as she released and rolled out of her fall with graceful ease and bounded up to her feet.

"Quinn!. Harley Quinn, it'sa pun, harlequin, harley quinn, get it, yea you got it, nice ta meet'cha! Why you two tryin' to stab each other already?" She asked brightly as she all but skipped over to wherever Frank had landed to offer a hand up.

Doing so totally ready to put em' on his ass again if he tried to do anything naughty with the poker in his pocket, but she had long mastered the art of keeping a chipper attitude during a potential homicide attempt : |

@C.T. @Takumi @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @T.O.M.

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and C.T.
The Japanese text while interesting told Snake Eyes nothing that the map on his person could provide, nor did anything else in this building for that matter.

One thing was certain though...anyone who could do this had power and resources. For the time being however Snake Eyes wouldn't think about the mystery of the island but rather to his erstwhile companions, or whatever you wanted to describe Max and Mukuro.

Turning his attention back to them Snake Eyes would raise his hacksaw into the air to point at it before pointing at the other two. If he could trust either of them he needed to know what they were carrying.

@Verite @The Silver Paladin

Mukuro read the Japanese writing on the wall, and compared it to her map. Now she knew they were near a Japanese Island. Perhaps if she could figure out which of the 6,852 islands they were on, she could find a way home.

She looked at Snake Eyes, wondering what he was doing, until she figured it out. She reached into her jacket pocket, and produced he Scalpel, and held that up.

@Verite

"Ooof. I really gotta work on my aim- ow ow ow!" she yelped as her hair was nabbed and she was yanked upwards and found herself face to face with... some guy.

"Hey. Clowns an' harlequins are completely different things yah cultureless slob! And that's who I am! Harley-"

Suddenly Quinn's legs flipped up and locked around Frank's neck as she locked her arms around his and twisted in an attempt to send the punisher flying to the ground. She woulda kept it up in an arm bar lock buuuuuuut she wasn't sure which side grumpy pants had his knife on and getting stabbed was like, 174th on the list of things she wanted to do today so instead she let it turn into a bizarro throw as she released and rolled out of her fall with graceful ease and bounded up to her feet.

"Quinn!. Harley Quinn, it'sa pun, harlequin, harley quinn, get it, yea you got it, nice ta meet'cha! Why you two tryin' to stab each other already?" She asked brightly as she all but skipped over to wherever Frank had landed to offer a hand up.

Doing so totally ready to put em' on his ass again if he tried to do anything naughty with the poker in his pocket, but she had long mastered the art of keeping a chipper attitude during a potential homicide attempt : |

@C.T. @Takumi @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @T.O.M.
That had been unexpected. His eyes widened momentarily at the onset of the maneuver, attention split between Harley and Michiko. He laid there, flat on his back as she offered a hand up. Frank just shook his head, rising back up on his own. "Yeah. You don't move like a clown. Even if you look and sound like one." He growled, dusting himself off. "And it ain't for the entertainment of the rabbit thing, that's for sure. She's a bank robber, told me straight out. Escaped prisoner too, so she says. With pride." Castle frowned in disgust. "Meaning, she's the sort of person I take care of back home. Before all this. The failure of the justice system, with corruption, buy-offs, early releases, forgiveness. Bunch of bullshit. I end the problem, permanently. More than I can say for most." His eyes narrowed, sensing a hint of something not right in the surroundings...before returning to Harley.

"So, are you gonna be a problem too?"

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @T.O.M. @Atomyk

That had been unexpected. His eyes widened momentarily at the onset of the maneuver, attention split between Harley and Michiko. He laid there, flat on his back as she offered a hand up. Frank just shook his head, rising back up on his own. "Yeah. You don't move like a clown. Even if you look and sound like one." He growled, dusting himself off. "And it ain't for the entertainment of the rabbit thing, that's for sure. She's a bank robber, told me straight out. Escaped prisoner too, so she says. With pride." Castle frowned in disgust. "Meaning, she's the sort of person I take care of back home. Before all this. The failure of the justice system, with corruption, buy-offs, early releases, forgiveness. Bunch of bullshit. I end the problem, permanently. More than I can say for most." His eyes narrowed, sensing a hint of something not right in the surroundings...before returning to Harley.

"So, are you gonna be a problem too?"

BVogXy5.png

She gasped.

"Oh my gawsh, we do the SAME THING! Me n' my gang have been workin my neighborhood for months cuz the cops are just too stretched to do much in our corner of the big apple, not tah mention that miserable mayor! But lemme ask you something Billy-" she said as she tossed her arm around Frank's shoulder "Can I call you billy, I dunno your name so I'mma call you Billy. You got the same nonsense speech I did, so's lemme ask yah somethin. 'Tween you, me, and Bonnie behind the bush, what kinda people do yah think they rounded up for this little shindig? Some two bit criminals sure, but if they got intrepid crime fighers such as yous and me, I'mma betcha they got some serious lunatics. Psychos. The kinda bozos that they keep in Arkham or just put straight in the dirt if they get caught, y'know?"

Her smile fell as she jerked her thumb towards Michiko. "So I'mma just have tah ask if you really think you wanna make more enemies while we figure out how to deal with these suckers when there's gonna be some real problems that we may need all they help we can get against, y'know? Cuz all we know they gonna have some supers on here, and I do not want to be Harley Paste before I get this stupid thing off. I need permission 'afore someone collars me" :T

She cupped her free hand around her mouth and yelled over to Michiko. "Ey, Bonnie sans Clyde! Nobody's gonna be killin each other, you can c'mon out now!"

@C.T. @Takumi @T.O.M. @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk

BVogXy5.png

She gasped.

"Oh my gawsh, we do the SAME THING! Me n' my gang have been workin my neighborhood for months cuz the cops are just too stretched to do much in our corner of the big apple, not tah mention that miserable mayor!"
tumblr_o4swk9Emt01vojy43o2_250.gif

She was practically swooning! The amateur covered in make-up, who hit herself with her own weapon, doing the same thing. Damn.
"But lemme ask you something Billy-" she said as she tossed her arm around Frank's shoulder "Can I call you billy, I dunno your name so I'mma call you Billy. You got the same nonsense speech I did, so's lemme ask yah somethin. 'Tween you, me, and Bonnie behind the bush, what kinda people do yah think they rounded up for this little shindig? Some two bit criminals sure, but if they got intrepid crime fighers such as yous and me, I'mma betcha they got some serious lunatics. Psychos. The kinda bozos that they keep in Arkham or just put straight in the dirt if they get caught, y'know?"
"No, you can't." He snarled back, shrugging her arm off and stepping back. "The name's Frank. That's what you'll call me." He blinked as she went on, processing this. "...You got a point. Bound to be far worse. Hmph. You're not as crazy as you look. Remarkably sane, even, if you really do the same thing I do. And yeah, I told Michiko as much when I was trying to figure out what kind of person she was. Real heavy hitters."
Her smile fell as she jerked her thumb towards Michiko. "So I'mma just have tah ask if you really think you wanna make more enemies while we figure out how to deal with these suckers when there's gonna be some real problems that we may need all they help we can get against, y'know? Cuz all we know they gonna have some supers on here, and I do not want to be Harley Paste before I get this stupid thing off. I need permission 'afore someone collars me" :T​
"No. See, you can't be enemies with someone who's dead. Might as well have dug the grave already, that's what I was doing before you showed your face. Still, you got a certain kind of sense. Pragmatic. Could be useful." He grimaced, glancing that way. "...Fine." He grunted, albeit very very very unwillingly.
She cupped her free hand around her mouth and yelled over to Michiko. "Ey, Bonnie sans Clyde! Nobody's gonna be killin each other, you can c'mon out now!"
"For now, at least, to thin out the herd of crazies and worse criminals. But this compromise won't last. I'll use you, you'll use me...but the moment, the minute, the very second you cease to be useful..." Frank stared coldly in her general direction, the rest of it not needing to be said.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Leo Barnes - Mysterious building, Second Floor - Johnson

The annual Purge. An event so barbaric that it's taken advantage of in a way that it's no longer an event. It's just two human instincts let free: Survival, for the weak willed, and Survival of the fittest, for the strong willed. It showed both the fear of the small and the pride of the large. But their were middle grounds for some people. Neither fear or pride, but of anguish. One where they wanted to stay safe, but where they wanted to be fulfilled. The murder of your next door neighbor or the murder of a stranger. Leo wasn't for either. Leo was wanting the murder of the drunk driver. The drunk driver who killed his son. It didn't matter whether anything around him would affect his vehicle or him, but Leo had to kill the bastard.

7 PM. Start of The Purge. Leo's time to rise. Except something clicked in him not to. An uncanny feeling of sleep... Maybe an hour's worth. He'd have time. And as he closed his eyes to slumber, Leo was unaware of anything happening around him.

-

"Jesus... Where am I?" The feeling of concrete, and a certain weight on his hips. Batons? Night sticks? He didn't know, not until he stood up from the concrete, slowly and groaning as he dusted off his clothing. Leo looked down at himself to see everything intact. "Well, at least they left me with my clothes... Whoever the fuck brought me here." Leo once again checked the black overcoat for the sight of weapons and this time did fine them. Batons. He didn't really know the actual name for it, and he didn't care as the sight of some holographic television as if though it was straight from the movies came to life. Telling him what he needs to do, what he's wearing, and how to survive.

Leo once again looked down at his neck, feeling the bomb collar carefully with his fingers. "Shit... Shit, shit, shit!" He didn't give a damn whether he was spotted But the anger flowed through him, and he should have been. "Damn Purgers got me... Fuck." He breathed in deeply, controlling himself to an extent as he sighed. Leo grabbed the pack of survival gear, and began walking to the third floor as he hear steps... Light, But definitely heard from the quiet, enclosed, entrapped building.

purge-grillo-2.gif

Leo did a slow turn before slowly taking out the Hondas as he stared behind him. "... Who's there?" He said in a light tone, hands wrapped tightly around the Tonfas ready to run and strike.
@Archwar
As Johnson climbed the stairs, he heard someone ask who was there. The marine cursed silently because now there were others inside the building. From the sounds of it, the person was on the third floor which gave him a advantage if it turned out said person was a alien or a murderous bastard that enjoyed killing for lolz. Johnson stayed where he was, which was only a few steps from the top, but if the unknown turned around the corner then balm! Hook to the face would stun them long enough for Johnson to run up, force them down, and proceed to unleash hell.

However, Johnson also knew that said person could also be civilized so he would shout as a form of communication. Still, that didn't stop him from lifting the grappling hook and shouldering it with a finger on the trigger. Plus, he had unlimited ammo as he could simply reel in the hook and repeat the process.

"Let me ask who you are?!" Johnson asked loud enough for him to hear, but not anyone else. The marine was oddly cheery despite being stripped down, had only a hook for a weapon, and had to kill to survive.

Warehouse
Wilson Fisk

CRNNNNNNGH

That was the sound of bolts popping and metal rending that could only be caused by a display monitor bearing an irritating white rabbit being torn off of a load-bearing pillar as though it were affixed by tissue paper and paper mâché. The crumpled screen was promptly whipped halfway across the room with a roar of fury unmatched by even the mightiest of lions, smashing into the wall and ending a pile of shattered glass and machinery on the floor a moment later.

Its destroyer hardly even strained himself.

He turned back to face the wall he'd been staring at throughout the rabbit's message, hands folding behind his back and wrathful snarl already fading from his face, expression as blank and vacant as the featureless concrete rising up before him. For a moment, he didn't so much as acknowledge the other two in the room, like his mind was simply somewhere else.

Ecoj8TM.jpg

The moment, however, soon passed.

"...Ta-er Al-asfer. Arabic, I understand, very... cultural. Meaning the Yellow Bird."

He spoke with the poise and dignity of a man who hadn't just thrown a piece of light technology across the room, though he retained his discomforted intonation from before.

"Still, for... ease of speaking, I think I'll stick with miss Lance. You seem well-versed in the field of survival. I have little doubt your cooperation will be... invaluable."

He paused, taking in a breath and turning to make his way over to the table where the other two stood, jaded features regarding them both and the map grimly.

"I will trust your judgement. Unless, mister Ehrmantraut has any... objections, I propose we try and make for the lighthouse before morning. We'll also need a deeper understanding of these, these collars around our necks, if we're to entertain the notion of removing them; I suppose it's fortunate, in a manner of speaking that there'll be no shortage of bodies on the island to conduct a trial-and-error of sorts. Think of every undetonated collar we come across as a step towards, our... liberation. Fortunately, one among us already has a sort of makeshift diagnostic tool on hand."

He nodded towards Mike's screwdriver, hands by his sides flexing their fingers in agitated fashion as he lowered his gaze to the side. None among present company struck him as an inventor of the highest order, but with enough repeat attempts across a variety of collars-- belonging to the living or otherwise-- He was confident he could find some way around the detonation trigger, some failsafe or deactivation method.

Especially given the one piece of information he'd learned already.

"If you recall our waking up here, our... address by this white rabbit. We were informed, with theatrics, of the... situation we have found ourselves in. There was a gap, sixty... perhaps ninety seconds, before an explosion rang out across the island; the detonation of one of these collars, no doubt someone dazed, confused, unable to... comprehend facts. She must've tampered with the collar as soon as she noticed its presence."
Across the island, the monitors once again flashed to life. It couldn't have been more than a minute or two since the digital animal had signed off. The rabbit hopped on to the screen, looking absolutely boisterous.

05QZ3tP.png

"Heyoo! The day just started and already we got a nice juicy death served up! Congratulations, the rest of you won't blow up today! Maybe! Still doesn't mean you shouldn't get out there and bust some heads! Come on, make me hoppy!"

The rabbit paused to clear his throat, reeling himself in slightly to put on a slightly more serious tone.

"Now, who died? Just this once, I'll tell you right now, but I'll usually keep this kind of thing until the end of the day. You know, to keep your spirits up, up, up! I'm the king of this island, so it's my duty to keep track of these things. This time, it was poor contestant number twenty-six, blown to death by messing with her own collar! I told you guys not to do it, so don't blame me! With that out of the way, I should go... have a nice time!"

The monitors shut off promptly.​

"A triviality, perhaps, on paper. But the pause. For a man of my intent, it revealed a rather simple fact."

tumblr_nulay29Gbk1qcbrdqo1_250.gif

"The collars... the detonation is a delayed sequence. It is not instantaneous. Meaning, should we discover the means to disarm the... explosives, within, and I assure you I will... there is time for the devices to be removed. However we act, we need not act under the heel of slavery."

@Josh M @Cromartie Sarkissian

BVogXy5.png

She gasped.

"Oh my gawsh, we do the SAME THING! Me n' my gang have been workin my neighborhood for months cuz the cops are just too stretched to do much in our corner of the big apple, not tah mention that miserable mayor! But lemme ask you something Billy-" she said as she tossed her arm around Frank's shoulder "Can I call you billy, I dunno your name so I'mma call you Billy. You got the same nonsense speech I did, so's lemme ask yah somethin. 'Tween you, me, and Bonnie behind the bush, what kinda people do yah think they rounded up for this little shindig? Some two bit criminals sure, but if they got intrepid crime fighers such as yous and me, I'mma betcha they got some serious lunatics. Psychos. The kinda bozos that they keep in Arkham or just put straight in the dirt if they get caught, y'know?"

Her smile fell as she jerked her thumb towards Michiko. "So I'mma just have tah ask if you really think you wanna make more enemies while we figure out how to deal with these suckers when there's gonna be some real problems that we may need all they help we can get against, y'know? Cuz all we know they gonna have some supers on here, and I do not want to be Harley Paste before I get this stupid thing off. I need permission 'afore someone collars me" :T

@C.T. @Takumi @T.O.M. @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk

tumblr_o4swk9Emt01vojy43o2_250.gif

She was practically swooning! The amateur covered in make-up, who hit herself with her own weapon, doing the same thing. Damn.

"No, you can't." He snarled back, shrugging her arm off and stepping back. "The name's Frank. That's what you'll call me." He blinked as she went on, processing this. "...You got a point. Bound to be far worse. Hmph. You're not as crazy as you look. Remarkably sane, even, if you really do the same thing I do. And yeah, I told Michiko as much when I was trying to figure out what kind of person she was. Real heavy hitters."

"No. See, you can't be enemies with someone who's dead. Might as well have dug the grave already, that's what I was doing before you showed your face. Still, you got a certain kind of sense. Pragmatic. Could be useful." He grimaced, glancing that way. "...Fine." He grunted, albeit very very very unwillingly.

"For now, at least, to thin out the herd of crazies and worse criminals. But this compromise won't last. I'll use you, you'll use me...but the moment, the minute, the very second you cease to be useful..." Frank stared coldly in her general direction, the rest of it not needing to be said.

Woods

After taking a moment to take the supplies from the extra ration pack (water, food, etc) to put in her own, Michiko would sling her ration pack onto her back before standing; holding the AK-47 in a firm grip. The slightly extra weight didn't bother her much thankfully.

1ajR0D0.gif

"I hear you loud and clear." She said, looking at them over her shoulder before turning to face the two.

images

Things turned weird really fast. Michiko could of sworn she heard something off in the distance somewhere, but ignored it for now.

"And hey, you did ask after all Frank." She said with a shrug.

'In the end, it wouldn't of really mattered who I am, was, will be. Man, I need a drink or a cigarette' the Brown Sugar Outlaw thought with a sigh.

@C.T. @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Anybody I missed @Crap post

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers
Woods

After taking a moment to take the supplies from the extra ration pack (water, food, etc) to put in her own, Michiko would sling her ration pack onto her back before standing; holding the AK-47 in a firm grip. The slightly extra weight didn't bother her much thankfully.

1ajR0D0.gif

"I hear you loud and clear." She said, looking at them over her shoulder before turning to face the two.

images

Things turned weird really fast. Michiko could of sworn she heard something off in the distance somewhere, but ignored it for now.

'In the end, it wouldn't of really mattered who I am, was, will be. Man, I need a drink or a cigarette' the Brown Sugar Outlaw thought with a sigh.

dEFdx91.jpg

"Ho-lee hand howlitzer, did she have that thing when she got in that bush, cuz I sure woulda been a little less keen on gettin 'tween you two lovebirds if I saw THAT in the knife fight"

She shook her surprise off quick and beamed back at Michiko. "I bet he did, but that's all in the past! Now hows'about we focus on what's important. Namely gettin these glorified dog collars off so that we can hurry up and bite the hand feedin' us this pile a' scat." She said as she pounded a fist into her palm, making to walk towards Michiko and just kinda stand between Punisher and criminal.

Kinda like how she did metaphorically back home!

She put one of her hands behind her back as she began to pace while the other rubbed her chin. "Now, this may be surprisin' tah hear, but this ain't my first rodeo! With the boom collar schtick I mean. Some government nutjob stuck one me tah try and get me to do her dirty work, and boy did it not work out for her. But that aside, I'm thinkin we got a few options for gettin these' puppies off, but first I gotta see howsit works on the inside of em. Which, y'know, we can't do without as'plodin. Any suggestions?" She asked as she looked back and forth between the other two

@C.T. @Takumi @Atomyk @T.O.M. @Gummi Bunnies

Woods

images

Woods

"So that's what was in the case." He remarked. Not rushing in after her was the right call, devoid of his regular geared up attire and arms. He gave it an appraising glance. It's in reasonably good condition, clean. Useful. "Give it to me." He nodded to the gun, keeping his distance just in case.
She put one of her hands behind her back as she began to pace while the other rubbed her chin. "Now, this may be surprisin' tah hear, but this ain't my first rodeo! With the boom collar schtick I mean. Some government nutjob stuck one me tah try and get me to do her dirty work, and boy did it not work out for her. But that aside, I'm thinkin we got a few options for gettin these' puppies off, but first I gotta see howsit works on the inside of em. Which, y'know, we can't do without as'plodin. Any suggestions?" She asked as she looked back and forth between the other two
"...You have experience with this stuff? Full of surprises, you are." He commented, thinking about it. "That'd be a tall order. Perhaps if a collar ceases to be explosive on the death of the person wearing it, then allowing you to get that kind of look. No need to blow up a corpse, you know? Somebody on this island would have to die first...and then it's just a matter of if the explosive actually shuts down with zero life signs. A pretty big if. Or maybe the answers are somewhere on this island."

Red Hood-Woods-Hideo

photo.jpg

"Figures as much. Stay as close to the foliage as you can. If these guys are better armed than us? Not much use your playing cards are gonna do."

Not that Jason was loaded to bare. But at least he could always pose the threat of taking whoever wanted to try killing him to kingdom come. All it would take is the removal of three pins and kaboom! He may have been gone but so would some other scumbags unfortunate enough to have gotten too close. But even with three grenades and a deck of cards, Hideo and Jason weren't going to be taking anyone here in a straight up fight. But listening in to see what they could pick up on potential enemies certainly wouldn't hurt. If things went south then they either fled or fought. Simple as that.

So following the trail of voices to see where they lead, Jason hunkered down close by and motioned for Hideo to do the same. Positioning themselves as best as they could behind some of the natural surroundings. Wouldn't stop them from being pumped full of lead if whoever was here got the jackpot of weapons but it prevented an all out brawl. At least first.

Sounded like there were at least three other people. One of them sounded gruff, kind of reminded Jason of how Bruce sounded when someone really got under his skin. Then a new voice entered into the equation and it grated on Jason's ears for some reason. Yet he couldn't quite pinpoint why-

Clown

Clown

Clenching his hand into a fist, Jason's frame began to shudder with furious breaths. That's why the voice was aggravating him. It belonged to that bimbo who hung around with the Joker. There was absolutely no mistaking it. In that case Jason would have wanted nothing more than to go down there and wring her neck. But he also knew that doing so would have a terrible move on his part. Especially when neither Hideo or himself knew what these new folks were packing. But he would find a chance to settle up with this clown and see just what 'Mistah J' might have been up to.

8uiQtr8.png

"Hideo? Things go south? I want you to bolt. You're an ally and you're no good to me as a corpse. Run and hide somewhere and I'll come to find you."

Jason whispered to his erstwhile partner. Keeping his voice low enough so as not to alert the others gathered nearby. In truth Hideo's health were relatively low on Jason's concerns at the moment. But having an extra pair of eyes to watch out for you on an island full of people who might or might not have had reservations about murdering other people? That was worth keeping and so Hideo was as well. At least for now.

@C.T. @Gummi Bunnies @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Takumi @Atomyk

tumblr_o3a6g8uwDE1v3qowuo3_100.png

Following Jason to hide and listen in on their company, Hideo kept silent, only giving him slight nods in place of saying so. Better to be silent than to accidentally giving away their location with his voice. However, he found it strange that Jason was acting, guessing that he knew someone from this other group. All he could do for now was to stay still, and make these mental guesses to himself.​

@C.T. @T.O.M. @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Takumi @Atomyk

Mabel Pines

South Side
Woods

While others likely tried to stay quiet and sneaky, one Mabel Pines saw no point in such a thing. After all, it wasn't as much fun to go on a journey if you didn't have company, right? At least, one that was more tactical about their approach would likely hope so and that she wasn't just trying to get herself killed. Which, whether others knew it or not? Death was on the very bottom of her sparkly and colorful list of things to do.

...What? Color and sparkles never hurt anything.

"Hellooooo? Anybody in these creepy, weird woods?" she called, looking around with minor caution. Key word being 'minor'. Realizing that her things were getting to be a bit of a drag to carry. So, with reluctance and complete and utter disgust, the girl slipped on the bulletproof vest before grabbing her case again before setting out to find herself some sticks. She wanted to set up camp, and the first thing she needed was a fire.

Granted, she ad no idea how to build one, but she got an A for effort.

As she began to search for sticks and the like, however, the woman heard something. Something that sounded like.... People! Oh, how the sound filled her with joy. The idea of socializing again after the painstaking short time she'd been here was enough to make her internally squee. So, without the slightest hesitation, she moved towards the sound, only to find... A small group of people.

A wide smile was on her face as she moved towards them, starting to extend a friendly greeting. Or, well, she thought about doing so and was about to... But a question came out instead. "Woah, hey, are you a clo--"

Thud

...And such was the sound of the woman tripping over a tree root and landing on the ground. "...Oof."

@Takumi @C.T. @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Gummi Bunnies @T.O.M. @Atomyk @Woods​

Woods

"So that's what was in the case." He remarked. Not rushing in after her was the right call, devoid of his regular geared up attire and arms. He gave it an appraising glance. It's in reasonably good condition, clean. Useful. "Give it to me." He nodded to the gun, keeping his distance just in case.

"...You have experience with this stuff? Full of surprises, you are." He commented, thinking about it. "That'd be a tall order. Perhaps if a collar ceases to be explosive on the death of the person wearing it, then allowing you to get that kind of look. No need to blow up a corpse, you know? Somebody on this island would have to die first...and then it's just a matter of if the explosive actually shuts down with zero life signs. A pretty big if. Or maybe the answers are somewhere on this island."

dEFdx91.jpg

"Ho-lee hand howlitzer, did she have that thing when she got in that bush, cuz I sure woulda been a little less keen on gettin 'tween you two lovebirds if I saw THAT in the knife fight"

She shook her surprise off quick and beamed back at Michiko. "I bet he did, but that's all in the past! Now hows'about we focus on what's important. Namely gettin these glorified dog collars off so that we can hurry up and bite the hand feedin' us this pile a' scat." She said as she pounded a fist into her palm, making to walk towards Michiko and just kinda stand between Punisher and criminal.

Kinda like how she did metaphorically back home!

@C.T. @Takumi @Atomyk @T.O.M. @Gummi Bunnies

Woods

images

Michiko rose a brow at Frank as he pretty much demanded she give him the AK.

"If you think I'm going to use it right now and waste bullets then calm down. But since you asked so nicely-" Michiko started, but then came another person. Cutting her off. This initially caused her to tense.

Mabel Pines

South Side
Woods

While others likely tried to stay quiet and sneaky, one Mabel Pines saw no point in such a thing. After all, it wasn't as much fun to go on a journey if you didn't have company, right? At least, one that was more tactical about their approach would likely hope so and that she wasn't just trying to get herself killed. Which, whether others knew it or not? Death was on the very bottom of her sparkly and colorful list of things to do.

"Hellooooo? Anybody in these creepy, weird woods?" she called, looking around with minor caution. Key word being 'minor'. Realizing that her things were getting to be a bit of a drag to carry. So, with reluctance and complete and utter disgust, the girl slipped on the bulletproof vest before grabbing her case again before setting out to find herself some sticks. She wanted to set up camp, and the first thing she needed was a fire.

As she began to search for sticks and the like, however, the woman heard something. Something that sounded like.... People! Oh, how the sound filled her with joy. The idea of socializing again after the painstaking short time she'd been here was enough to make her internally squee. So, without the slightest hesitation, she moved towards the sound, only to find... A small group of people.

A wide smile was on her face as she moved towards them, starting to extend a friendly greeting. Or, well, she thought about doing so and was about to... But a question came out instead. "Woah, hey, are you a clo--"

Thud

...And such was the sound of the woman tripping over a tree root and landing on the ground. "...Oof."

@Takumi @C.T. @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Gummi Bunnies @T.O.M. @Atomyk @Woods

She looked to be younger than Michiko herself, maybe by a few years. The outlaw gave a click of her tongue at the entrance Mable made.

"The hell?" She muttered under her breath.

@Hospes @C.T. @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Gummi Bunnies @T.O.M. @woods/anybody I missed

Woods

images

Michiko rose a brow at Frank as he pretty much demanded she give him the AK.

"If you think I'm going to use it right now and waste bullets then calm down. But since you asked so nicely-" Michiko started, but then came another person. Cutting her off. This initially caused her to tense.

Woods

"Oh, I'm sure you won't do something so stupid as that. Maybe you've even shot a few guns in your time. But not like me." He snickered darkly, tapping his chest. "Marine Corps. More than a few tours, served as a scout sniper. I was in Afghanistan, y'know? Advised my commanding officer to abort, he wouldn't have any of it and went on with the mission anyway. Everything went to hell, the way only battlefields' can. Only one LZ large enough for our choppers and it was just one big free fire zone. Ambush central, you know? Heh. The CO was down, one of his arms gone, bleeding and in shock. They weren't in any position to go for the LZ. Leaving them there wasn't an option at all. So I went there by myself. Hell, if I tried to explain it all to you...I don't think I really could. You lose yourself in the heat of the moment, y'know? Anyways, I get into that ambush deathtrap. I clear it out. When the smoke clears, 32 Taliban fighters lay dead at my feet. To hear my CO say it, he'd strap the Medal of Honor on my chest himself. But me...I was just doing my job, you know? And that's why you're going to give me the gun. If you're smart, if you want to fucking live. And I ain't gonna waste them on you either. Not yet."

Thud

".............................................................................."

A girl that couldn't have been much older than 17. Basically a fucking kid. On this island, locked in a death match, likely with thieves, murderers, psychos and rapists amongst its contestants. With explosive collars that could go off at any time, if one of the others didn't get to you. His face flushed with rage momentarily before cooling, tempered. Raw anger wasn't required at the moment. Still, the rabbit had monitors all over. Likely cameras hidden away too, to observe all the action. He just shook his head and raised his voice, hoping it was caught.

tumblr_o51jmnDssW1uuny7bo1_500.gif

"You just fucked up. When I get out of this, and I will, and when I find you...you're gonna end up wishing I had just made you swallow a bullet when I'm done. That's a promise."

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @T.O.M. @Atomyk @Hospes

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Nathan Drake: Helicopter
"You got to be kidding me... The dog can freaking talk. What the hell." It was honestly shocking. A dog that can speak English (all be it pretty crappy). Nate had approached the strange dog with some of his crackers as a sort of peace offering. Yet as he was walked towards it, the dog called back to him. Not a bark but broken English. Holy shit.

When he was in front of the dog, he gave the crackers and slowly attempted to pet the dog, weary of the shotgun on its back. "So you got a name there boy? And do you know how to use that big thing?"

@LuckycoolHawk9

Scooby Doo: Helicopter
Scooby wasn't sure why he was shocked that he could talk, it was something that other animals could sometimes do, but not all the time. Most of his family, his sister, his cousin or brother ( he forgot), his other cousin, his parents and even his nephew spoke fluid English without the stuttering that he had, he was kind of the only one who talked with the stutter.

Scooby looked at him and the crackers and smiled friendly. " Scooby Doo ris ry rame rand ro ri ron't rnow row ro ruse rhe rig rhing rhat ris ron ry rack, radly,"*1 he said, knowing it was useful and good for killing.

Translations

*1 Scooby Doo is my name and no I don't know how to use the big thing that is on my back, sadly.

@Ramboing

"Eey, if we're votin on who gets the boomstick, my vote's on me, bein' the obvious mediator an' level head of our merry gang-"

Mabel Pines

South Side
Woods

Thud

@Takumi @C.T. @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Gummi Bunnies @T.O.M. @Atomyk @Woods​

You wanna know what Quinn thought when Mable came tumbling into their sight? You wanna know what crossed her mind?

She.

Was.

PISSED

IKka3kP.png
A girl that couldn't have been much older than 17. Basically a fucking kid. On this island, locked in a death match, likely with thieves, murderers, psychos and rapists amongst its contestants. With explosive collars that could go off at any time, if one of the others didn't get to you.​
...BECAUSE THAT. Yeesh. Screw Frank for thinkin' her thoughts before she could, but yea! What kinda sicko stuck a squishy dork like this on an island full of people like her and Frank, but presumably with less morals!

She took a deep breath and let that rage simmer down beneath the surface though, because it woulda done no good scarin the poor kid. She didn't extinguish it though. No. That anger was gonna burn down where it was buried till she found the shitscum who were in charge of this now far more disgustin' operation and put their heads through the nearest glass object repeatedly.

BUT THAT WAS FOR LATER.

wFuJueC.png

"Hiya cutie patootie! Nice'ta meet'cha, Harley Quinn, it'sa pun, Harley Quinn, Harlequin, get it? yea you got it, here lemme help you up!" she said as she skipped up and stuck a hand down to Mabel to help her

@C.T. @T.O.M. @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @Atomyk

Status
Not open for further replies.