Family Role Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Cats
@King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming I feel I'd be the character your character finds to be her best friend, but my character would be too anti-social, while your character would try to get mine to where more girly clothes.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
@King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming I feel I'd be the character your character finds to be her best friend, but my character would be too anti-social, while your character would try to get mine to where more girly clothes.
I was just reading over the finished cses and yes Dante would be lol. Scarlet would want to get her to wear make up and dresses and skirts and heels xD, just imagine Scarlet chasing her around with a mini dress and heels yelling "Come you'll look sooooo cuteeee!!!!!!!!!!" xD

I was just reading over the finished cses and yes Dante would be lol. Scarlet would want to get her to wear make up and dresses and skirts and heels xD, just imagine Scarlet chasing her around with a mini dress and heels yelling "Come you'll look sooooo cuteeee!!!!!!!!!!" xD
and then the one time she gets her to wear it is for prom for a crush dante has or your characters birthday

and then the one time she gets her to wear it is for prom for a crush dante has or your characters birthday
Oh yes, that has to happen.

something went wrong when i was editing :(, good thing i have a word doc saved

Is this turning into a CS war? Every time I looks someones character sheet has changed. xD

and I didn't like the background the one before lol, now I like it xD hearts

Ok fixed mine up

There you go my friend!
That's..ouch xD That poor girl.
And I failed the 'try not laugh' for the other video I failed. I laughed.

Status
Not open for further replies.