Family Role Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always have a hard time choosing a character.

@Cats What is the name of your characters? ^^'
well it says max but it was jack,.....hmmm, my character was originally a guy but i was like oh no can't find any good pictures so i'm like know what dante is gonna be a girl not a guy.

It's max. XD sorry for the confusion. Hell it might change again! Mostly likely not though. It depends on how I feel.

Reactions: Stormi
well it says max but it was jack,.....hmmm, my character was originally a guy but i was like oh no can't find any good pictures so i'm like know what dante is gonna be a girl not a guy.
I love that you made Dante a girl. It made her backstory interesting.

It's max. XD sorry for the confusion. Hell it might change again! Mostly likely not though. It depends on how I feel.
That is alright. It happens. ^^ If it changes again that is all good too. It can be hard to find a name for a character.

Can't wait for this to start~

Same. Working on my character and then the waiting will be torture.
might as well use some bb codes on my character sheet

MY CHAR WILL BE UP TONIGHT OR THIS WEEK^^ xD

Hope this is ok. I am becoming used to introducing characters while role playing, so my character sheets can be lacking.

Appearance: A younger version of my avatar. I will try to find an image later.
Name: Jack Singer
Nicknames: Jackal
Sex: Male
Gender Identity: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Birthdate: October 15
Occupation Ambition: Magician
Criminal Record: None
Education History: currently in 7th grade
Pets: None. He is emotionally unable to care for an animal.
Talents: Magic tricks
Hobbies: Studying emotions and anything to do with magic, the thing his life revolves around.
Personality: Bereft of ethical judgement and most feelings, but very intelligent. He enjoys being in the spotlight and showing off new tricks. Any praise given from these performances means nothing to him. It is the emotions that appear on other people's faces that he is after. The few emotions he can feel include anger, boredom, pride, distrust, confidence, and certainty. Jack is very manipulative, and even though there are many emotions he can't feel, he is very good at displaying them. There are times where his fake emotions may seem more real than the emotions being shown by someone who can feel it.
A little paragraph that may help a little. [spoili] Laughter filled the ears of a six year old boy as he walked through a park. The laughter was not his own, but that of other children. He did not have the same urge to go down a slide, swing across monkey bars, or glide through the air on a swing. The joy that was gained in doing these things was not given to him. What was joy anyway? He saw the look on the faces of the other kids. The big smiles. The way their eyes lit up. The laughter. It all seemed beyond him. Sure he could smile and laugh, but it would never reflect in his eyes. He would never know this emotion to its truest extent. He would also never know guilt, remorse, or shame. There were no concerns about fear or embarassment. What other people thought of him meant nothing. It was as if he had no conscience and that was ok with him. [/spoili]

Biography: Jack was born into a nice family, but after a year his father lost his job and they were unable to care for him. He was put in an orphanage. It was here he got his nickname. One day another kid started talking bad about magicians and how magic was pointless. This is one of the only things that can anger him. He looked as if he was about to attack the other kid, but a few seconds later he appeared calm and told the kid he would regret his words. The next day he stole a knife from the kitchen and attacked the kid while they were playing outside. The other children intervened before he could do any damage, but he never forgave the kid. When everything calmed down one of the other children called him a jackal- A devious or mischievous person; someone who wishes ill-fate upon another. The name stuck. A few years later at the age of ten he was adopted.

Extras:

Last edited:
Reactions: andrew21234
I messed up with the coding but got some cool border out of it if you take a look at my cs again.

I messed up with the coding but got some cool border out of it if you take a look at my cs again.
That is awesome! How do you do that?

That is awesome! How do you do that?
The border is just a combo of black and white backgrounds place in the right order
this.JPG
sorry it's a pic had to do it this way other wise you wouldn't be able to see anyways the numbers are the color codes, you want to put this at the top of your cs, title is obviously the title, and you can change red or blue, and you can change solid to dotted.

this1.JPG

this is also a pic sorry i forgot to mention those f's all six of them is also the code it's for the color white you can look up the colors you want on google or something but this part you want at the end of the cs then you'll get this

[bg=#ffffff][bg=#000000][bg=#ffffff][bg=#000000][fieldbox="title, red, solid"][bg=#ffffff][bg=#000000]

Example

[/bg][/bg][/fieldbox][bg=#ffffff][/bg][/bg][/bg][/bg][/bg]

I will have to try that sometime. Thanks!

[bg=black]
Name
Scarlet Catherine Forbes

Nicknames
Scar, Bambi, Princess, Sweetheart

Sex
Female

Gender Identity
Female
[/bg]

[bg=black]
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual- Knows This From A Lot Of Experience... SSHHH!

Birthdate
December 25th (1997)

Occupation Ambition
Academy Award Winning Actress

Criminal Record
None (Scarlet Wouldn't Even Hurt A Fly)

Education History
High School Education (Junior Year)
[/bg]

[bg=black]
Pet
Nico (Pet Siberian Husky)
[spoili]
huskeydog.jpg

[/spoili]

Talents
Acting/Singing/Cooking/Leadership/Understanding/Empathy

Hobbies
Listening To Music/Hanging With Friends/Cheerleading/Dancing/Being Around Her Siblings/Telling Jokes

Personality
P(Caring/Trusting/Loving)
N(Bossy/Emotional/Bratty)

Scarlet seems like the girl that wants everything for herself and she doesn't like to share, some of that is true, but she is actually a very kind and loving girl. She loves to make new friends and hang with the others adopted kids, calling them her siblings, even if they aren't related by blood. Scarlet has a tendency to get very emotional rather quickly when it comes to people being mean towards her. She never knew her real parents... so there is a lot of abandonment issues she needs to learn to deal with. Scarlet can be a big brat if she doesn't get her way, she was a natural at being a spoiled Princess when she was adopted by the Forbes. She loves to take care of the younger kids, always there for them when they need something or someone. She is a kind girl with a bratty side... but what girl doesn't have that.

Biography
Scarlet was born to a single mother who worked as a waitress in North Dakota, her mother had a one night stand with some man. When Scarlet's mother found out that she was pregnant, she knew that couldn't take care of a child, she could barely take care of herself. Living in North Dakota for all of her life, Scarlet's mother had heard about a wealthy couple that adopted kids who didn't or wouldn't have an opportunity for a better life. Scarlet's mother met with the couple when Scarlet was just six months old. They were warm and welcoming to the woman and her child, she told them why she couldn't keep Scarlet. They gladly said they would adopt her, and Scarlet's mother only had one request, that they name her Scarlet. She never told them why she wanted Scarlet's name to be Scarlet, she just asked them to. Scarlet has been with the Forbes ever since, probably being one of the only kids to be there since she was younger than a year old. The Forbes even gave her their last name, she was their daughter now. No one knows what happened to her birth mother and no one knows who her birth father is... so they are a breeze in the wind.

Extras
~Sometimes When Scarlet Is Walking By Herself Or Is Alone Somewhere, She Can Feel Someone Watching Her... But She Has Never Seen Anyone.
[/bg]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person

[bg=black]
Name
Scarlet Catherine Forbes

Nicknames
Scar, Bambi, Princess, Sweetheart

Sex
Female

Gender Identity
Female
[/bg]

[bg=black][/bg][bg=black]
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual- Knows This From A Lot Of Experience... SSHHH!

Birthdate
December 25th (1997)

Occupation Ambition
Academy Award Winning Actress

Criminal Record
None (Scarlet Wouldn't Even Hurt A Fly)

Education History
High School Education (Junior Year)
[/bg]

[bg=black]
Pet
Nico (Pet Siberian Husky)
[spoili]
huskeydog.jpg

[/spoili]

Talents
Acting/Singing/Cooking/Leadership/Understanding/Empathy

Hobbies
Listening To Music/Hanging With Friends/Cheerleading/Dancing/Being Around Her Siblings/Telling Jokes

Personality
P(Caring/Trusting/Loving)
N(Bossy/Emotional/Bratty)
Scarlet seems like the girl that wants everything for herself and she doesn't like to share, some of that is true, but she is actually a very kind and loving girl. She loves to make new friends and hang with the others adopted kids, calling them her siblings, even if they aren't related by blood. Scarlet has a tendency to get very emotional rather quickly when it comes to people being mean towards her. She never knew her real parents... so there is a lot of abandonment issues she needs to learn to deal with. Scarlet can be a big brat if she doesn't get her way, she was a natural at being a spoiled Princess when she was adopted by the Forbes. She loves to take care of the younger kids, always there for them when they need something or someone. She is a kind girl with a bratty side... but what girl doesn't have that.

Biography
Scarlet was born to a single mother who worked as a waitress in North Dakota, her mother had a one night stand with some man. When Scarlet's mother found out that she was pregnant, she knew that couldn't take care of a child, she could barely take care of herself. Living in North Dakota for all of her life, Scarlet's mother had heard about a wealthy couple that adopted kids who didn't or wouldn't have an opportunity for a better life. Scarlet's mother met with the couple when Scarlet was just six months old. They were warm and welcoming to the woman and her child, she told them why she couldn't keep Scarlet. They gladly said they would adopt her, and Scarlet's mother only had one request, that they name her Scarlet. She never told them why she wanted Scarlet's name to be Scarlet, she just asked them to. Scarlet has been with the Forbes ever since, probably being one of the only kids to be there since she was younger than a year old. The Forbes even gave her their last name, she was their daughter now. No one knows what happened to her birth mother and no one knows who her birth father is... so they are a breeze in the wind.

Extras
~Sometimes When Scarlet Is Walking By Herself Or Is Alone Somewhere, She Can Feel Someone Watching Her... But She Has Never Seen Anyone.
[/bg]

Damn way to out do my character sheet XD lol

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
xD I have become a Pro @ BBCodes what can I say lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.