Family Role Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel like our characters would get really annoyed at each other lol

Edit: you know what i'll make them the same age.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cats
Are special needs kids ok?

Or do you specifically troubled kids with criminal records but otherwise function normally?
Yes, yes and yes? I'm pretty sure that answers all you're questions.

I will hopefully be getting the OOC up soon guys! Just have a couple of things to do first :)

[bg=#404040][bg=#800000][fieldbox="Dante, red, solid"][bg=#404040][bg=#800000]
[bg=#ffffff][bg=#800000]
Dante Crismond.JPG
Name: Dante Chrismond
Nicknames: Chris (from her last name)
Sex: female
Gender Identity: female
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Birth-date: 01/08
Occupation Ambition: Graphic Designer
Criminal Record: Theft, Runaway, Assault
Education History: Part of 10th grade
Pets: (border collie and geraman shepard) Borman Shollie Puppy (baby)
Talents: Artistic, Puzzle Solving
Hobbies: Movies, Video Games, drawing, reading

Personality: She tends to get easily angry when her feelings are trampled on. She is relatively smart even though she is missing some required education in his transcript. She is nice if you let her get the chance, but that's difficult to do. She hates stuck up snobs who think they are better than everyone else. She secretly likes old literature. She is always the one to blame when a fight is picked, yet she doesn't tell the truth to tell anyone it wasn't her. When she does pick a fight she announces it. She loves animals. She tends to where male clothes as she isn't like the other girls.

Biography: She got the name Dante because the doctors thought she was a boy, so the had the papers pre-registered. Her father was upset when he found out that she wasn't a boy, so he refused to pay the bill. She lived in an orphanage Britain till she was six, she was getting foster parents, who lived in the US, the foster parents disowned her when she kept running away. Each time she had been fostered from that point on she ran away. She developed a half British and half American accent. When she was nine she nearly killed a boy her age for trying to talk (shit) to her. She would keep stealing art supplies, that never happened to be found. She usually got into fights but never seemed to get injured. Most of the time she would pick a fight because of what the other person had said to her. She occasionally came back to the orphanage with a scar or two on her arm, but nobody would find out that's why she never seemed to get hurt.
Extras:

[/bg][/bg][/bg][/bg][/fieldbox][/bg][/bg]

Last edited:
Wow didn't expect to get two hearts for my character lol, is my character that good?

@Shadow_Snow_Storm, I do t think I'll be able to get my form up until after the 27th.

Sorry if it that's too long for you that's ok.

I'm interested, mind if I make a younger character? Somewhere between 6-12?

Not a problem to the both of you.

I think I know what character I want to use, but the only picture I have of him is one with wings. Am I still ok to use that?

I think I know what character I want to use, but the only picture I have of him is one with wings. Am I still ok to use that?
Well not to speak for the gm but you could probably crop the wings out.

Reactions: Dreams_of_Dusk
Well not to speak for the gm but you could probably crop the wings out.
I don't think it would work very well to crop the wings out because of the way it is drawn. And it is a commissioned piece, so out of respect for the artist I don't want to mess with it. The saddest thing is the character does not actually have wings, I just thought the pic would look cool with them. x_x

I don't think it would work very well to crop the wings out because of the way it is drawn. And it is a commissioned piece, so out of respect for the artist I don't want to mess with it. The saddest thing is the character does not actually have wings, I just thought the pic would look cool with them. x_x
I don't think the gm would mind, btw what character is it?

I was going to use Seth http://i.imgur.com/c6GA12k.jpg
I wanted to use a younger version of my avatar, but there was already a Jack, but now it seems Cats character might be named Max so maybe I will use Jack instead of Seth. That was one confusing sentence to write. xD

I was going to use Seth http://i.imgur.com/c6GA12k.jpg
I wanted to use a younger version of my avatar, but there was already a Jack, but now it seems Cats character might be named Max so maybe I will use Jack instead of Seth. That was one confusing sentence to write. xD
well then

Status
Not open for further replies.