Not open for further replies.
Appearance: will find soon
Name: Phil McIntosh
Nickname: none
Sex: male
Gender Identity: male
Sexual Orientation: he is unsure
Birthday: December 29
Occupation ambition: he wants to be a lot of things but mainly a writer.
Criminal record: stealing
Education history: he is in 4th grade
Pets: none, but he does have an imaginary friend
Talents: he is artistic as well as good at hiding
Hobbies: he likes to draw and write stories about himself, his imaginary friend and anyone he knows
Personality: Phil is a very confused child. He is fairly smart book wise but common sense he just doesn't get. There isn't anything wrong with him mentally but do to his past he just doesn't understand boundaries and how society functions. He is very affectionate and often acts much younger than he really is. He just doesn't really know how to act his own age so he acts like a small child. Do to his past he also does not like woman and tends to do his best to stay away from them thus he gravitated toward male's more.
Biography: Phil's dad died shortly after he was born and he barely remembers him at all. Thus he was raised by his abusive mother who often left him at his paternal grandfather's house. The two were very close and when his grandfather died when he was 8 he was pretty much left alone. His mom would leave him home alone all the time and when she was home she would often be drunk and hit him which after years of the abuse caused him to not trust women. His mother also used to use him to steal things often putting the things she was going to steal on Phil so if they caught caught she could just say Phil grabbed it. Eventually they were caught and his mother blamed it on Phil...the owner decided to press charges and after spending a few months in a group home for Juvenal children he was adopted by the family.
Other: he has a metal cross necklace that was his Grandpa's which he wears at all times. He also had an imaginary friend named Billy who he often talks to.

(Hope this is okay I suck at CS's)

Reactions: Icystorm
@andrew21234
I can see Jack and Phil being friends in a way.

Reactions: andrew21234
@andrew21234
I can see Jack and Phil being friends in a way.
Yeah I could definately see them getting alone, maybe they could even share a room or have a connecting bathroom or something. Normally don't get excited for group RP's but I am for this one :)

Yeah I could definately see them getting alone, maybe they could even share a room or have a connecting bathroom or something. Normally don't get excited for group RP's but I am for this one :)
That would be awesome. ^^ Phil might end up being the closest Jack comes to caring about someone.
I know what you mean. I have been doing 1x1 RP's, but could not say no to this one.

Reactions: andrew21234
That sounds great, honestly I love that kinda mushy "brotherly love" kinda stuff haha.

Same! Literally all I've been doing for a the past like three months is 1x1's and I was just looking around and saw this and thought....yeah I'm gonna do it

Appearance: will find soon
Name: Phil McIntosh
Nickname: none
Sex: male
Gender Identity: male
Sexual Orientation: he is unsure
Birthday: December 29
Occupation ambition: he wants to be a lot of things but mainly a writer.
Criminal record: stealing
Education history: he is in 4th grade
Pets: none, but he does have an imaginary friend
Talents: he is artistic as well as good at hiding
Hobbies: he likes to draw and write stories about himself, his imaginary friend and anyone he knows
Personality: Phil is a very confused child. He is fairly smart book wise but common sense he just doesn't get. There isn't anything wrong with him mentally but do to his past he just doesn't understand boundaries and how society functions. He is very affectionate and often acts much younger than he really is. He just doesn't really know how to act his own age so he acts like a small child. Do to his past he also does not like woman and tends to do his best to stay away from them thus he gravitated toward male's more.
Biography: Phil's dad died shortly after he was born and he barely remembers him at all. Thus he was raised by his abusive mother who often left him at his paternal grandfather's house. The two were very close and when his grandfather died when he was 8 he was pretty much left alone. His mom would leave him home alone all the time and when she was home she would often be drunk and hit him which after years of the abuse caused him to not trust women. His mother also used to use him to steal things often putting the things she was going to steal on Phil so if they caught caught she could just say Phil grabbed it. Eventually they were caught and his mother blamed it on Phil...the owner decided to press charges and after spending a few months in a group home for Juvenal children he was adopted by the family.
Other: he has a metal cross necklace that was his Grandpa's which he wears at all times. He also had an imaginary friend named Billy who he often talks to.

(Hope this is okay I suck at CS's)
#FavoriteLittleBrother he likes to draw, sadly he doesn't trust women, but Dante does have a guy name and wears guy clothes, so would he be fine with her?

#FavoriteLittleBrother he likes to draw, sadly he doesn't trust women, but Dante does have a guy name and wears guy clothes, so would he be fine with her?
He would probably be a little more trusting of her than other women but for the most part he will stick with his "brothers" and "father" and will do his best to avoid his "sisters" and "mother". He has never had a good experience with women before so he kinda thinks they are all bad and I plan to keep it that way for a little bit and then eventually he'll let his walls come down.

He would probably be a little more trusting of her than other women but for the most part he will stick with his "brothers" and "father" and will do his best to avoid his "sisters" and "mother". He has never had a good experience with women before so he kinda thinks they are all bad and I plan to keep it that way for a little bit and then eventually he'll let his walls come down.
lol i can imagine my character stuffing her hair in a hat and pretending to be a guy, your character completely oblivious and when his walls crash she takes all it out and he'll be like "wait your a girl!?!"

lol i can imagine my character stuffing her hair in a hat and pretending to be a guy, your character completely oblivious and when his walls crash she takes all it out and he'll be like "wait your a girl!?!"
That could definately be interesting. Like your character pretends to actually be a boy and then Phil will start to trust her and then eventually he will find out he is a she and then the plot twist happens...will be be able to trust women or will that make things ever worse? Hehehe

That could definately be interesting. Like your character pretends to actually be a boy and then Phil will start to trust her and then eventually he will find out he is a she and then the plot twist happens...will be be able to trust women or will that make things ever worse? Hehehe
Like she says she's one of max's or jack's friends, when she comes in dressed like a dude and your sister just so happens to be 'out' and 'about' at the time lol XD

Like she says she's one of max's or jack's friends, when she comes in dressed like a dude and your sister just so happens to be 'out' and 'about' at the time lol XD
That could definately work :)

I can't say it would be mushy brotherly love. Jack would care for Phil in the same way someone might care for an expensive car. Pretty twisted way to put it, but it is not his fault. ^^

@Icystorm trying to find something between jack and Dante.
*ponders* Hope Jack does not figure out that Dante is tricking Phil? x) He wouldn't hesitate to use that against her to gain something he wants.
..no wonder he grows up to be such a sick and twisted character 0.o

Scarlet will probably be afraid of Jack... lol, after ready is cs @Icystorm she'll probably try to stay far away from him... and keep Nico away from him.

Scarlet will probably be afraid of Jack... lol, after ready is cs @Icystorm she'll probably try to stay far away from him... and keep Nico away from him.
No worries he wouldn't hurt any of the animals, especially since they can't do anything to anger him.

And I feel like a major creeper looking at little boy pictures on the internet..

No worries he wouldn't hurt any of the animals, especially since they can't do anything to anger him.

And I feel like a major creeper looking at little boy pictures on the internet..
rofl... I feel that way when I need to find face claims... and some pics of guys usually have no shirts, so I'm in the living room like... "It's not what you think!" xD

rofl... I feel that way when I need to find face claims... and some pics of guys usually have no shirts, so I'm in the living room like... "It's not what you think!" xD
Oh gosh. xD One of the strange things about being a writer/role player.
A lot of these 12 year old boys don't have shirts..they are too young for shirtless pics!
Maybe it is a good thing I did not use Seth for this RP. He thinks a lot of his looks and doesn't care to wear a shirt at times, plus his picture is shirtless..and so sexy to look at. 0.0 *goes and sits in corner of shame*

lol in my bedroom alone
..that sounds even worse. *stays in corner of shame for an extra hour*

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Oh gosh. xD One of the strange things about being a writer/role player.
A lot of these 12 year old boys don't have shirts..they are too young for shirtless pics!
Maybe it is a good thing I did not use Seth for this RP. He thinks a lot of his looks and doesn't care to wear a shirt at times, plus his picture is shirtless..and so sexy to look at. 0.0 *goes and sits in corner of shame*

..that sounds even worse. *stays in corner of shame for an extra hour*
i meant it so nobody is looking at my screen if anything it makes it worse because it's always dark

Status
Not open for further replies.