Family Role Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sorry I haven't made a character of anything yet. I was sick and traveling...and then sick again.

If I can no longer join I understand however if I can I will attempt to get a form up this week.

Uh I looked at the forms. There isn't going to be any romance between adopted siblings right?

I'm so sorry I haven't made a character of anything yet. I was sick and traveling...and then sick again.

If I can no longer join I understand however if I can I will attempt to get a form up this week.
Uh I looked at the forms. There isn't going to be any romance between adopted siblings right?
*hugs* I hope the traveling was fun at least. I am sure you can still get a form up, especially since nothing has really started yet. As for the other question..that is a good question. I went the easy way and made a character that is still young, and even if older would never get into a romantic relationship.

*hugs* I hope the traveling was fun at least. I am sure you can still get a form up, especially since nothing has really started yet. As for the other question..that is a good question. I went the easy way and made a character that is still young, and even if older would never get into a romantic relationship.
OK. As a warning to all especially the creator(@Shadow_Snow_Storm) if there is inter-sibling romance stuff I will leave. Why? Because that's not cool...like at all. I"m adopted and the idea of romance between any form of sibling(adopted or otherwise) is very...Yech...and wrong...

Anyway here's my form-

Appearance: Daisy looks younger than she actually is due to her size. She is 4 feet tall and weighs about 45 pounds. She i on the thin side and looks a little spindly though she is gaining some weight.
Her eyes are two different colors. One is a dark brown with swirls of lighter brown in it and the other is a hazel green with swirls of darker green in it. She has to wear a set of of pretty thick purple glasses with little white sparkles along the arms of them. Her eyes are a normal round shape and surrounded by dark eyelashes.
Tobi's nose is slightly flat and is small. Her lips are thin and she smiles a lot. She has normal ears though the tip of her left one if missing.
Daisy's skin is a light brown. She gets darker in the summer and even in the winter her skin is a very milky chocolate color. She has scars on her legs and back from her past.
Her hair is black and very curly. It's in a pixie cut because it's easier for her to take care. It's normally pretty messy and sticks up here and there.

Wears: Daisy normally wears carpenter jeans and t-shirts or short sleeves plaid shirts. In the winter she'll wear a pink camo pull over hoodie or plaid gray zip up hoodie.

Name: October Daisy Forbes

Nicknames: Tobi, Daisy

Sexual Orientation: N/A

Birthdate: 12 February 2005

Occupation Ambition: She wants to work on a farm or as a baker.

Criminal Record: She spent a year in juvie for prostitution and drug trafficking.

Education History: None, she goes to a special education classes at the local middle school.

Pets: N/A

Personality: Daisy is a sweet girl. She loves to help people and is positive most of the time. She is a very happy child, though if you look into her eyes you can see she doesn't comprehend a lot of things and her mind seems to wander a lot.
Tobi is easily manipulated, which can be pretty dangerous. Her older siblings have to walk her to school and the Forbes know she won't be able to ever live fully on her own because of how easy she is to manipulate.
Daisy struggles with comprehending things and sometimes she can get upset of frustrated when she doesn't understand things or when people are impatient with her.

Biography: Daisy was born into a bad situation. Her mother was 15 and her grandparents were into drugs and various other less than legal activities.
Tobi was neglected when she was a baby, her mother was not ready to take care of a child and her grandparents could care less about her.
When she turned 3 her grandfather sold her to his drug dealer to pay off his debt. The drug lord had her working for him not only as a deliverer for drugs, but also as a prostitute.
She was arrested at 9 after she was caught trying to pick up 'johns' at a gas station bathroom. Daisy also had some drugs on her at the time she was supposed to deliver. She was taken into the police station and the tried to get her to tell them where she'd gotten the drugs and who her pimp was.
Tobi refused and sentenced to 18 months in juvenile detention. She was released after 12 months due to over crowding and good behavior.
The Forbes adopted Daisy soon after she was released. They knew she would be a long term commitment because of her mental difficulties and also knew she could very easily fall back into the same type of life she'd led before juvie.

Extras:
Tobi was shaken as a baby which has led to mental and physical difficulties.

She is severely mentally and emotionally retarded.

She takes meds for seizures and for frequent migraines she has.

Tobi is a friendly child, but hates being touched.

She also hates/is scared of dolls.

Daisy is absolutely terrified of the dark and insists on sleeping with a night light.

Daisy is HIV positive.

She has almost constant hand tremors and has a hard time with fine motor skills.

Daisy doesn't have a very good memory and has to be reminded to do simple things like brush her hair, brush her teeth, take a shower, put clean clothes on, etc.

She gets frequent nightmares and flashbacks.

Daisy doesn't talk much and when does she has a stutter and her speech is choppy and awkward. They think this is from a combination of being shaken and being beaten by her pimp when she messed up.

Last edited:
wait wait, what the year in the rp cause people have two different b-day years and it doesn't match at all

OK. As a warning to all especially the creator(@Shadow_Snow_Storm) if there is inter-sibling romance stuff I will leave. Why? Because that's not cool...like at all. I"m adopted and the idea of romance between any form of sibling(adopted or otherwise) is very...Yech...and wrong...

Anyway here's my form-

Appearance: Daisy looks younger than she actually is due to her size. She is 4 feet tall and weighs about 45 pounds. She i on the thin side and looks a little spindly though she is gaining some weight.
Her eyes are two different colors. One is a dark brown with swirls of lighter brown in it and the other is a hazel green with swirls of darker green in it. She has to wear a set of of pretty thick purple glasses with little white sparkles along the arms of them. Her eyes are a normal round shape and surrounded by dark eyelashes.
Tobi's nose is slightly flat and is small. Her lips are thin and she smiles a lot. She has normal ears though the tip of her left one if missing.
Daisy's skin is a light brown. She gets darker in the summer and even in the winter her skin is a very milky chocolate color. She has scars on her legs and back from her past.
Her hair is black and very curly. It's in a pixie cut because it's easier for her to take care. It's normally pretty messy and sticks up here and there.

Wears: Daisy normally wears carpenter jeans and t-shirts or short sleeves plaid shirts. In the winter she'll wear a pink camo pull over hoodie or plaid gray zip up hoodie.

Name: October Daisy Forbes

Nicknames: Tobi, Daisy

Sexual Orientation: N/A

Birthdate: 12 February 2009

Occupation Ambition: She wants to work on a farm or as a baker.

Criminal Record: She spent a year in juvie for prostitution and drug trafficking.

Education History: None, she goes to a special education classes at the local middle school.

Pets: N/A

Personality: Daisy is a sweet girl. She loves to help people and is positive most of the time. She is a very happy child, though if you look into her eyes you can see she doesn't comprehend a lot of things and her mind seems to wander a lot.
Tobi is easily manipulated, which can be pretty dangerous. Her older siblings have to walk her to school and the Forbes know she won't be able to ever live fully on her own because of how easy she is to manipulate.
Daisy struggles with comprehending things and sometimes she can get upset of frustrated when she doesn't understand things or when people are impatient with her.

Biography: Daisy was born into a bad situation. Her mother was 15 and her grandparents were into drugs and various other less than legal activities.
Tobi was neglected when she was a baby, her mother was not ready to take care of a child and her grandparents could care less about her.
When she turned 3 her grandfather sold her to his drug dealer to pay off his debt. The drug lord had her working for him not only as a deliverer for drugs, but also as a prostitute.
She was arrested at 9 after she was caught trying to pick up 'johns' at a gas station bathroom. Daisy also had some drugs on her at the time she was supposed to deliver. She was taken into the police station and the tried to get her to tell them where she'd gotten the drugs and who her pimp was.
Tobi refused and sentenced to 18 months in juvenile detention. She was released after 12 months due to over crowding and good behavior.
The Forbes adopted Daisy soon after she was released. They knew she would be a long term commitment because of her mental difficulties and also knew she could very easily fall back into the same type of life she'd led before juvie.

Extras:
Tobi was shaken as a baby which has led to mental and physical difficulties.

She is severely mentally and emotionally retarded.

She takes meds for seizures and for frequent migraines she has.

Tobi is a friendly child, but hates being touched.

She also hates/is scared of dolls.

Daisy is absolutely terrified of the dark and insists on sleeping with a night light.

Daisy is HIV positive.

She has almost constant hand tremors and has a hard time with fine motor skills.

Daisy doesn't have a very good memory and has to be reminded to do simple things like brush her hair, brush her teeth, take a shower, put clean clothes on, etc.

She gets frequent nightmares and flashbacks.

Daisy doesn't talk much and when does she has a stutter and her speech is choppy and awkward. They think this is from a combination of being shaken and being beaten by her pimp when she messed up.
just letting you know there is an updated character sheet on the cast list tab~ C:

Edit: here is the ooc thread The Forbes Family | IwakuRoleplay.com

Status
Not open for further replies.