Falling Skies: 7th Mobile Armor Suit Team (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering the squad lead's callsign is listed as also being Rabbit, should I assume that to not be true anymore?

oh shit, forgot about that.

Yeah, Tori's callsign isn't supposed to be Rabbit. that's what I get for recycling character Sheets

Short post, but yeah. Myke, I take it you're also going to be controlling Sokolov and Core, or will that be left up to Iben and I?

They're your guys' NPC's respectively. Meaning, as NPC's you'll have some control over them- E.G. when you're in battle, and you guys are calling things out to one another, along with small talk while in the Hangar. I'll also be controlling them for small talk, and when we're character building and during plot points

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, Okie Doke.

I have a feeling both are likely to bite it.

I have a feeling both are likely to bite it.
Eh, it all depends on your actions.. Lol, in battle they may or may not get into trouble, and depending on whether or not you decide to bail them out, we may or may not have an extra gun as the story progresses

Posted. :)

I'll be on the road today and then I'll be busy with family things for the holidays. However, if something happens, feel free to contact me, as I will have sporadic internet access and while I may not have time to post I can always offer suggestions Jari's actions or dialogue.

God Jul!

Ow. Root canals aren't fun.

I'll get a post up soon enough. I got a post up, now with 45% more internal conflict(!)

Reactions: Shalashaska
That's everyone except frosted camel. I'm not sure I should make a post with just White readying up though. It would be rather short.

Just go for it, I'm about to message camel about some plot stuff before he posts

Just got back from work, so Camel will be getting something soon.

Also, left my phone at work, which will be locked up until after Christmas. Sad Myke is sad.

Reactions: FrostedCaramel
Dude that suuuuuuuucks

I'm going to ask that everyone wait for me to post before everyone goes off writing their epic combat scenes, a few details and plans that Tori needs to hash out and say before they shit goes down.

Lol

Also, everyone should take a look at that collab me and Camel wrote and give it a proper loving. Because damn. That was beautiful.

edit: oh, @Jageroux, for the record, Sarah flies a heavily customized Sparrow painted completely white

@Penultimate Pi has also provided us with an excellent example of how sporadic and visceral MAS v. MAS combat should feel.

I may have gone a bit nuts with the writing and taken up a fair bit of in-RP time to do this, but I think it should be entertaining.

I may have gone a bit nuts with the writing and taken up a fair bit of in-RP time to do this, but I think it should be entertaining.
As far as reading that went, it seems like it might have only taken about 2-3 minutes from when Storm had to deal with 2 Ferir so you took a rather average amount of time... And it not like the others were doing nothing that whole time their posts will be happening at the same time if not before yours due to answers on here, so really don't worry about it unless it actually restricts the others to your timeline.

Looks fine to me Ascendant, and Camel is right, that conflict probably only took a few minutes at most. Several minutes is a long time for continuous combat, the entirety of your post probably would've taken anywhere from 3-10 minutes in RP time.

Also, on the second post, underneath the pilot roster, I've added a kill-board that I will be updating as the RP progresses. I'm debating between counting just the kills made in this RP, or using the Kills that each pilot has already made prior to the start of the RP as well.

Might as well just count the total. It's unlikely the Ace slot will be taken by anyone else anytime soon though, depending on how Sarah does or one of the others close to it.

It's not like I'll try and make that easy, rest assured.

As much as I'd like to get another post up, I'll wait for everyone else to complete their rounds first. I need to be leaving for a Christmas getup soon anyways.

Yupper, I want to give everyone time to get up their first combat post before we start the next round of posts. Also, @FrostedCamel, I gave you ample opportunity for ship v. ship combat if you so wish.

Working on my post now. Its time for Justicar's unique blend of CQB combat to come into play. I will go indepth with it. I also like the setup for Monica and Sterling.

Alright! I posted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.