Falling Skies: 7th Mobile Armor Suit Team (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jageroux, really liking what I see, but a couple notes to make: Most of the training Constantine seems to be going through is basic training and infantry training, and makes no mention of where/when/if Constantine was trained to pilot MASs. Training for MAS units is similar to training for aerospace craft- you need to go through pilot school or have some background with aerospace craft before transferring and undergoing MAS training. The sniper rifle on his person is a bit unnecessary- as I don't really intend to have us get into any foot engagements.. yet. Also, you need to consider how much space is in your cockpit- a pistol can fit on your person, and a short PDW can be stowed under your seat, but a larger rifle might get in the way.

Regarding your MAS- Laser and High Impact don't really go together. Laser weapons are not very good at punching through armor (Unless its capital ship lasers on small MASs. Lasers take time to do damage and don't have much, if any kinetic force behind it.

@Ascendant, well, I'm really flattered that you've decided to make an account for this. Character history is a bit short for my liking, but gets the point across. Scratch your Callsign off, as a newbie you don't get a Callsign until after your first few missions/kill. As for the MAS he'll be piloting. Awkward, but he's supposed to be piloting the unit that Tori Astelion is piloting... because she's supposed to be dead.. but no one wanted to be Squadron Leader, so she's alive again. I'll work something out though. Pick your preference, Medium or Light?

Viet, I can have Monica be a transferred in Squad Leader.

I took it off, and Medium would be good.

@Vietmyke, alright added a little more to his history to establish his Pilot Training. Editted the Laser Rifle to be more in tandem with what you pointed out. In regards to his Sniper Rifle, the SRR is half the size of a conventional rifle, generally having the same size of a PDW. I thought that maybe, because the Archangel is still a prototype, they could have made a docking station for him to put it beside/behind his seat. I had added it only because I thought it played well with his character, sort of highlighting how much he disliked being on the front lines (in a place where his chances of death are above 50% in his mind). I honestly wouldn't mind removing it, though.

Do you mean SRR as in the Intervention sniper rifle? or SRR as in that weird revolver sniper rifle thing from Ghost Recon? I mean either way, you probably wont need it for this RP.. lol

@CrimsonHorizons, its fine, I think I have something worked out.

@Ascendant, alright just start off in your choice between a Sentry and a Sparrow for now, check your PMs in a second.

@Vietmyke, wow I'm actually surprised you know about that weird Revolver-Sniper Rifle thing from GR. That's probably my favorite shooter and my favorite gun xD But yeah, I had meant that. I went ahead and took it off for simplicity's sake xD

More characters to round out the team, how nice. :)

Due to a hectic start of the week, I'm planning on having an IC post up either tonight, tomorrow night or worst case by Wednesday evening. Hopefully that works well enough for everyone else.

@Jageroux You're on the Lincoln not the Ulysses if I read the intro correctly.

Also it's "hangar" not "hanger"

@FrostedCamel Oh, I must have misread that. Downside to posting after a nap, I suppose. Thanks for pointing it out.

What, me? My character, a philosophical cynic only in this because he wants it all to end already? Wherever would you get that idea?

hope i'm not coming across too terribly

@Penultimate Pi, I believe Crimson's character doesn't actually have the eyepatch just FYI. A minor note, but I enjoyed the post.

I did to.. Yeah, My character doesn't have an eye patch.

Eye patches are pretty awesome though.

I'll have a post up a bit later today.

hay you guys im helping out my friend neko while shes sick so ill be rping for her
your on the list she sent me
her user names aristotle

I have to offer an apology, as I have gotten sidetracked preparing for an exam, probably won't have time for much before tomorrow, afterwhich I am free at last. :)

A short and sweet post from myself, hope it is alright, didn't want to risk tonight's celebrations leaving me unable to post tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.