Falling Skies: 7th Mobile Armor Suit Team (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still around. However inactive I may seem, I'm always up for it.

Present but busy. I'm still up for it.

It appears that our standstill is a result of waiting on a few posts, as well as my lack of action, especially with school starting up again.

so who's up for a big old GM-timeskip to after the Lincoln jumps into hyperspace?

I'm fine with it. I'm guessing Crimson = Angelic Fusion now?

I'm cool with it. Would have responded earlier but figurative shit was being flung at me from every direction.

Alrighty, well everyone is in, now I just need to get a little excerpt from Camel and we'll be underway

Alright, I have camel's bit and am currently writing a post.

Quick poll, would people want a short sort of 'free-roam' period, where we can roam around the ship and explore/interact with one another, or do you all want to keep it plot driven and keep moving along?

Alright, I have camel's bit and am currently writing a post.

Quick poll, would people want a short sort of 'free-roam' period, where we can roam around the ship and explore/interact with one another, or do you all want to keep it plot driven and keep moving along?
Seeing as no one is answering it's probably a good idea to just continue with the main storyline. But that doesn't mean there can't be a bit of talking before hand with random people (and other pilots), like two or three posts each or until you decide its time for the brief...

I think that gives enough freedom for those of us interested in development of characters to go ahead and do it. And those they may not have the time at the moment to just sit back, deal with there real life and then join back in when we get back to the story.

Some interaction would probably be nice yeah.

Interaction would be cool.

Alright, open ended it is, expect something tomorrow everybody!

I'm sorry to keep making you guys wait. It may in fact be time to put things to rest and just let this RP go for a little while. IRL is getting fairly stressful and I'm going to need to cut down the time I spend on the internet as well. I thank everyone for being patient with me and for sticking along as long as you did!

Yeah... I am in another larger Rp and I don't think I will have time for this one as well considered I am also in school again now. Thanks for the awesome Idea. I hope you start it up again soon when things calm down for all of us.

Damn alright. Good luck with everything and I look forward to when this opens back up :D Hopefully before I leave ha

Best of luck to everyone with any and all ventures you partake!

Status
Not open for further replies.