Falling Skies: 7th Mobile Armor Suit Team (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that is everyone, so I'll be posting in a little while.

I hope yall are ready to meet everyone's least favorite person, Astelion #2

Oh damn, I'm happy I'm not a pilot XD

I'm certainly interested to see his response.

oh, shit, also I'll have something up for you soon too Camel.

... I knew I forgot something..

oh, shit, also I'll have something up for you soon too Camel.

... I knew I forgot something..
And here I was thinking that you hated me.

I'm joking I figured you just weren't done with it yet, take your time.

I won't be upset if people's posts are a bit slower than usual, what with the holidays fast approaching. I myself will be posting a bit slower as I do need to prepare my home for the holiday festivities. Cooking food and buying alcohol and shit.

I apologize xD I was out all Saturday night and all day yesterday. I spent maybe 5 minutes in my house yesterday before coming home and passing out.

lol iben, that Astelion is not the squad leader, there's two of them, twins.

I know that. She focused her comment on the one that basically nearly spit on her then turned her attention back on the other twin.

Alright, posted up. Any of you can write something to this due to the end of my post... Go wild.

tumblr_lx5iwurMU61qiztxmo1_400.gif

All set and ready to go.
Z7BSQU4.gif

Reactions: FrostedCaramel
tumblr_mn21lvSGOi1rpfx57o2_r1_500.gif

Good stuff Networking Four-Eyes.

Reactions: Shalashaska
Just consider my post stuck in there before Jageroux.

In any case, its a good thing Camel told you all to get ready to battle at any moment. Glad at least one ship won't be caught with its pants down when-

I mean.

Nevermind.

Reactions: FrostedCaramel
Also, @Jageroux, I don't recall if we ever sorted out the talk about your MAS's loadout. I was saying that a laser weapon is no-bueno as a sniper weapon. I was going to suggest the Archangel ditch the alloy plating and trade the laser rifle for a ballistic rifle and extra operating time, and then have whatever discussion came after.

Its a bite late for this but...

'Hey, what do you think about swapping the alloy plating and laser rifle out for a high powered ballistic cannon and extra operating time?'

-Woop. Also got to react to Ascendant's post as well hold up.

@Vietmyke sounds good. I'll get on that now

Also, I've given everyone wingmen, so when you don't have someone to interact with, you have someone to interact with.

Status
Not open for further replies.