Falling Skies: 7th Mobile Armor Suit Team (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting on Horizon's MAS, and I believe Pi told me he was going to get something up soonish as well.

I'm in no particular hurry, I'd rather there be a good cast of characters before things get rolling.

Working on it now.. Just a heads up.. If you play your cards right while creating your Mech.. especially for CQB.. it can get... strong...

Edit------------------

I posted it. Give me abit to get it all sorted out and making it look nice.

Still have 2 WT and 5 Power left. I think this is good enough.

Last edited:
I'm looking over it now, oh I mentioned this to Iben, but I prefer it if MAS's are able to run without the requirement of external power cores.

Also, external power cores look like this
6pw8b9.jpg

Very much so the opposite of aerodynamic.

Gotcha. Let me strip two things down and I will have one up.

Updated.

Last edited:

• "Believe it or not, there's a method to his madness. Always is."

insero_character_design_3_by_guesscui-d3ixv5o.jpg

Name: Harvey, Adrian
    Callsign/Codename: Storm
    Kills: 64

Psychological Analysis:
    > Initial Testing : On a somatic level, subject responded well to reflex and recognition. 30-minute recalling of events was mostly integral; subject took note of extraneous details. Subtle teming throughout was identified by the third trial. Demeanour remained largely neutral and steel-faced throughout. Analysis suggests that the subject pays attention to detail and quickly forms a larger picture, but skims over general visuals. Facial and emotional recognition results yields premise that subject does not read visual emotions well.

> Battle Observations : 'Storm' responds to situations with his own particular brand of approach. Can follow and overall objective plan, but sperately interprets how to solve those issues. May thinly regard or disobey orders, does not respond kindly or properly to direct commands. When aiming for objectives, he'll largely use his own approach. Even in the face of other individual's objectives, he may interfere to use his own methods.

That being said, 'Storm' isn't amiss from a team formation. He acknowledges his allies and their aid, often allowing them to their own devices without his interference. Aforementioned interference only seems to occur if his previous objective is complete, or if his allies or their objective is compromised. This is especially prevalent in the face of enemy Suits. Overall, 'Storm' has a personal objective equivalent to fulfilling the mission as well as can be afforded under his circumstances.

In regards to actual actions on the battlefield, 'Storm' is capable for using his MAS to do frequently attempt things the average model would have issue with. The most often seen course of action is one of the more direct approaches. Combat is not approached strategically, but not recklessly. Most fighting seems to be done on impulses, gauging what is best used at the time. An important aspect to take note of is that he doesn't see an enemy MAS as an obstacle, simply a priority, a psychological aspect that seems to narrowly improve his performance.

> Psychological Survey : Subject seems to deny external observations of despression or mental trauma. Suggestions that he held a secluded, reserved nature were not refuted. Claims to not "think in the long-term." Subject has no physical injuries of note than seem to reverberate with him, but may be observed to have a suppressed PTSD towards the 8th Warfighter's fall. In regard to present battle observations, the subject notes that completing the mission is a priority, but is best done through enemy elimination. Holds poor ideas of razing and glassing for undisclosed but easily implied reasons.

When asked of his disposition towards enemy Suits, the subject responded that he couldn't fear them. "You don't have time to fear, in battle. Things pop up, and you just have to deal with them however you can. If you have fears or doubts, you're letting emotions drive the Suit. And you can't drive a machine with your emotions."

Subject also holds the sort of respect and acknowledgement of his team as would be expected of a MAS pilot, while he doesn't seem to hold the best regards to COs or commanders. Behavior is similar in exhibition to that of the average of the 101st Legion. Combat behavior, however, seems to suggest a subtle enjoyment of the heat of battle, akin to an 'adrenaline high' observed in several other similar-behaving pilots. Based on his disposition and combat records, suggestion is to seclude the subject in a close-knit squadron rather than a wider militia posting.

> RECCOMENDATION : Transfer to 5th Expeditionary, 7th MAS Team.

Military Records:
    - 2884 AD : Adrian Harvey's initial conscription into the military. Undergoes basic military field training before moving to specialize in Mobile Armor Suit use. Slated for the then primely formed 101st Legion.

- 2888 AD : Harvey is a successful graduate into the 101st Legion. He is assigned a then-prototype MAS for field testing and usage. Results are mixed, between poorly-defined training, faulty machines and lack of proper armament against Coalition machines. Only 1 recorded enemy Suit kill, after an entire squad ambushed it.

- 2889 AD : Assault operation on the "Orion's Belt" Coalition orbital platform ends in disaster. Near-entirely of the 8th Warfighter Fleet is decimated by Coalition forces. The EENS Nikola Tesla, Overseer-class carrier, is the only returning craft after a terrible loss. Harvey, severely injured in the battle, is placed in intensive care and recovery. Many pilots and soldiers of the event regard it in scorn of their leaders, in hopeless disdain for the war or in outright terror from trauma. The loss prompted a boost in military contractions for large-scale creation of better military vehicles, and supported the UEE's foray into all-out war again.

- 2892 AD : After repeated testing and recovery records, Harvey is approved for returning service in the military. Initially, he is placed in a field training facility to refresh his knowledge of MAS combat and update him on improved feel and construction of MAS models. His newer combat tendencies, as well as his habit for dissension from his commanders, takes root here.

- 2893 AD : Harvey returns to full military service, serving in several major co-op efforts. His style of reckless jet-powered combat and disregard of typical formation and orders earns Harvey 8 more MAS kills, as well as several wreckages and the disapproval of superiors and some peers. With some debate, consideration and testing, Harvey is enlisted into the 7th Mobile Armor Suit team. Shortly afterwards, Harvey is issued a PTX-045 Mk.III and claims the current codename of 'Storm'.

- 2895 AD : Storm racks up and astounding 20 more enemy MAS kills in his machine before it is destroyed in a major operation. The previous team leader is phased out from injuries, but Storm insists on continuing service. He finally returns to the fray in a customized PTX-045 Mk.IV.

- 2899 AD : Present day. Harvey has proceeded to rack up an incredible 60 kills over his time in service, more than half being in his most recent machine. Despite (or perhaps because of) his reputation as a loose yet notably solid cannon, he remains an important aspect in the team structure as an Ace pilot.

Equipment: A PDA and a Sub-machine gun.

• soldiers%20guns%20futuristic%20mech%20mecha%20weapons%20armor%20digital%20art%20concept%20art%20science%20fiction%20artwork%20ar_www.wall321.com_11.jpg

Designation: PTX-045 Mk.IV Warthunder C (Custom, Special-Issue)

Role: Blitzkreig / CQC
    Chassis: Medium
    Engine: Quad-Core Engine [Power Yield: 20]
    Operating Time: 4 Hours

Description:
    The PTX-045 Mk.I Thunderhead was the former mainstay MAS of the United Earth Empire... whilst there was a still a high urgency in the arms race versus the Coalition. At the time, it was the prime model the UEE had to offer, crafted from salvaged information regarding the Coalition MAS frames. ...As time passed, and the UEE interpreted their own features to the standard of MAS frames, the PTX-045 model... gradually dropped out of favor, with the Rev 1.2 and MK.II models only serving to iron out inherent flaws in the design, including inferior class size, exploitable armor flaws and instability.
    - Crane, Jackson "Rises and Falls Unto the Modern Mobile Armor," The Eurasia Report

"No sooner was the PTX-051 Sentry dubbed as the general UEE-issued MAS upon the field than was there very suddenly discovered a need for MAS models worthy of niche combat. Progress was immediately slated into the FTX series and branches of the PTX-051 models. Noting the former flaws of the Thunderhead models, plans were made to re-approach the PTX-045 models as a sort of high-range medium-weight frame. Initial tests were bitter, but by the time the Mk.III Lightning was rolled out, the craft was a fitting long-range fighter, Suitable for objectives requiring the range of a Light-weight and the armaments of a Medium-weight."
    - Abram, David F. 'Exhibit 60-B,' Marius Museum of the United Earth Empire

Established as the final model in the 045 series, the Warthunder is an extended-range Medium-weight Mobile Armor Suit. Standard variable equipment are Suitable for tactics of the hit-and-run or blitzkreig variety. Basic frame is flight enabled under weight limiting, and thruster compatible. Loadout features shoulder-mounted, shoulder-installing and arm-installing availability, with choice of three (3) objective-individual primary weapons. Light-alloy plate can be made removed or added upon by request within five (5) days notice.
    - Model Summary of PTX-045 Mk.IV Warthunder

"...Well, if you care to know so bad, I use this thing to move fast. Not that you could tell, with a Suit of this size. I mean, you have to move fast if you're hoping to get within melee range and out without getting your face blown off. That's why I shot for the top-notch main thrusters; doesn't matter if I can't fly, if I can move fast. Now, I bet you're asking, "Why the lance? Why not a sword, or something you can use in more ways?" Screw that. The lance does what it needs to: stab the enemy really hard, no matter what. What it doesn't rip through, it dents bad. Watch me fly the thing, and you'll see why the whole thing works. Better than a light-class, I'll tell you that. Have you seen those things go? One good hit and they're down, no questions asked. This is better, alright? I know what I'm doing."
    - Harvey, Adrian, response to questioning of his machine's design.

Systems:
    'Take note, kid, that a lot of the equipment you see here was by my own judgement. That Experimental Power Core? Would be a shame to lose an Ace pilot like you to it. I've seen it happen. Not even a body left. What you'll find here should be plenty to work with.'

> M182 40mm (Battle) Autocannon [4 WT : 2 PWR]
    Function: Mass-driver machine cannon. Equipped with 300-round belt box magazine + vulcanized carry strap. Fire rate = 510 RPM, fire in 3-round burst or full automatic.
    Use Notes: 'For use in Suit-to-Suit combat and general anti-vehicle warfare. There's a spare mag if you need it, but good luck reloading in the field.'

> M37-7 20mm HEMP Missile Silos - Shoulder Install [3 WT : 3 PWR]
    Function: High-Explosive Multiple Purpose missile launchers embedded in the Suit's pauldrons. One silo holds two stocks of six missiles; 24 missiles total. Fire in manual target-locking. More missiles may be installed upon prior mission request [+1 WT].
    Use Notes: 'For use against general vehicles, and in crowd control. I wouldn't advise trying to take down a Suit with this; most have defenses against 'em.'

> M100 Light Machine Gun [1 WT : 1 PWR]
    Function: A pair of automatic LMGs mounted atop the shoulders for suppressive and counter-fire.
    Use Notes: 'Because of the range at where these things are mounted, they're best used for intercepting enemy ballistics. I don't care how much you think you don't need them, keep 'em on.'

> Mass-Driver Pile Bunker [2 WT : 2 PWR]
    Function: Concept of a pneumatic spike brought into modern design. Device is adapted into the right gauntlet of the suit. Uses an electric mass-driver relay to eject a 20 ft. extendable tungsten lance at supersonic speed. Must be retracted, cooled and reloaded after each use, otherwise risking internal damage.
    Use Notes: 'If you're in close range of a single MAS, use this. Can deal heavy damage or outright disable a Suit in one shot, but you only get one shot at a time. Best used as a finishing blow.'

> Light Alloy Plating [3 WT : 0 PWR]
    Function: Additional alloy-made plate armor coating the Mobile Armor Suit, providing additional passive defense.
    Use Notes: 'Won't protect you from a direct hit of any large-scale weapon, so it's better to rely on your thrusters. Trust me, you'll want this.'

> Class 2 Energy Shield Generator [5 WT : 5 PWR]
    Function: A power conduit that creates a energy shell on the Suit's armor, repelling energy-based weaponry and small-scale kinetic blows.
    Use Notes: 'No, seriously. You're toting a Medium-weight Suit around; you gotta arm yourself like it.'

> Countermeasure System [0 WT : 0 PWR]
    Function: A chaff-flare dissuasion system for heat-seeking weapons. Holds 3 uses of chaff and 2 uses of flares, due to MAS size.
    Use Notes: 'For the inevitable missile storm you end up running into, or just a good means of smoke-bombing your way out a jam in general.'

> Enhanced Radar Suite [0 WT : 3 PWR]
    Function: Improvement upon the basic radar range and information access. Doubled radar vision and approximate identification strength.
    Use Notes: 'If nothing else, it helps to better see everything around you. You'll appreciate it when you're running headfirst into a melee.'

I was serious and inventive for half of this and absolutely half-assed for the other half.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Iben
We got a lot of people wanting that 'squadron ace' title I see.

The whole thing about him liking to disobey orders and to his own thing is a tad bit worrying, but I trust you as a writer not to go overboard/too far with it. I'm pretty impressed with your character, and don't see a lot worth nit picking about. Only thing I will ask you to change is to make it so your character has been part of the 7th team for a while now. - because I believe Horizon's character is being freshly transferred to the 7th team..?

With your character in mind, I'll also be making some changes to my own character, because one 'loose cannon' in the squadron is enough, and I like your loose cannon a lot more than I like mine.

Your MAS has no red flags either, and I do like how you integrated it into the lore.

Alright, I believe I've gone over and accepted everyone who has thus far submitted a CS. Unless anyone else would like to join in (or if anyone knows anyone who'd want to join in), all thats left is for me to tweak my character a bit. We should have an In Character Thread by this weekend!

Reactions: FrostedCaramel
Are you still accepting applications for this? This seems like something I'd enjoy, but I saw that you said 4-5 people, so I'm curious if you are still open to another person.

We got a lot of people wanting that 'squadron ace' title I see.
Oops. I was going more for a 'grizzled veteran', but maybe I half-assed that, too.
The whole thing about him liking to disobey orders and to his own thing is a tad bit worrying, but I trust you as a writer not to go overboard/too far with it.
No, no. I meant to portray it in a way that he still ultimately follows general orders; it's direct orders from the higher-ups that he has some hostility with. If a squad-mate asked him to do something in the field, he'd probably be a lot more willing to do it than if it came from a high commander's mouth. The psych reports represent a view from the higher officials rather then how comrades see him.

What I absolutely literally forgot to mention is that it was largely the judgement of the 8th Warfighter fleet's commanders that led to the fall, choosing to press on and attempt inferior tactics. I can see I didn't make that the most clear in the sheet - the idea is Storm's problem with orders a loyalty issue against COs moreso than a 'I do what I want' issue.
Only thing I will ask you to change is to make it so your character has been part of the 7th team for a while now. - because I believe Horizon's character is being freshly transferred to the 7th team..?
...Doesn't my timeline portray my character as having been with the 7th for seven years? Joined in 2893, versus current day 2899...? Or did you want more that that?
With your character in mind, I'll also be making some changes to my own character, because one 'loose cannon' in the squadron is enough, and I like your loose cannon a lot more than I like mine.
Again, my schtick is moreso a loyalty issue with COs - you could probably easily portray Psycho as the actual loose cannon who goes off and does insane crap against all better wishes and insistence not to. Hell, maybe he tries to look at Storm for inspiration and thinks he can pull off the same stunts with his own Suit.

In any case, I've edited the sheet a little bit, fixing some errors and hopefully elaborating on a couple of things.

Last edited by a moderator:
huh, maybe I didn't read over your character as thoroughly as I thought I did, I completely missed the bit about him being in the 7th for a while. My bad. Anyway, now that everything needing to be gone over has been gone over, I'd say you're good to go.

@Verin, yes we're still open, though this is about the largest amount of players I'm comfortable having, if you can offer me a well written sheet - preferably with an archtype none of the current characters have, I'll take a look at it.

Alrighty, I'll try to get one up either tomorrow or Sunday.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/falling-skies-7th-mobile-armor-suit-team-ic.88766/

IC is up and running and should have ample place for everyone to jump in.

@FrostedCamel, Your character doesn't have to be in physically the discussion room with the other Officers, but he does have to be there to volunteer/be volunteered for the mission- so the rest of the RP can happen.

Pilots can be either in the Hanger with Sterling and the rest of the NPC Squad or doing their own thing aboard the ship.

New Pilots, which are @CrimsonHorizons and possibly @Verin should be reporting to the Hangar

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/falling-skies-7th-mobile-armor-suit-team-ic.88766/

IC is up and running and should have ample place for everyone to jump in.

@FrostedCamel, Your character doesn't have to be in physically the discussion room with the other Officers, but he does have to be there to volunteer/be volunteered for the mission- so the rest of the RP can happen.

Pilots can be either in the Hanger with Sterling and the rest of the NPC Squad or doing their own thing aboard the ship.

New Pilots, which are @CrimsonHorizons and possibly @Verin should be reporting to the Hangar
Hangar*

That anoyed me XD

Just noticed this and, being a sci-fi fan, I'd like to see if you still have any open positions. I have a character in mind that I don't believe fits in with any of the current arche-types present.

@FrostedCamel, Leningrad? I think you might have the wrong ship.. lol

@Jageroux, if Verin doesn't get a character up you can, he said he'd have it up today but I see null. I'm nearing capacity right now.

I thought he was going to be given the Lincoln as part of volunteering, will change to Lincoln woops

I won't be getting something up until at least tomorrow, so feel free Frosted. Ended up having to go on an overnight hike for Search and Rescue, so too tired to do anything today.

[tabs]
[Tab | Ikarus |]
“There’s a fine line between being a coward and wanting to live. I’m not gonna be rolled out like some sheep to the slaughter and just accept my death – fuck that. I’m going to live, and if that requires being ostracized by a bunch of mindless chumps, then so be it. Don’t worry – I’ll write something pretty on your gravestone, though.”

Name: Aseleon, Constantine.
tron__vint_by_ladyavali-d3eh5ps.jpg

Standing at 6’3 with an athletic build, his years of training is clearly visible through his physique.

Callsign/Codename: Ikarus

Kills:
15 (On-Ground)
0 (In-MAS)

Psychological Analysis: Constantine is a very simple individual in a way that gives him a mild form of depth. He values life above all else, to the point he’s willing to kill to protect his own. It’s a bit of a conundrum – a man who values life but is more than willing to kill? Strange. Definitely strange. To say he’s a rebel is a bit of an overstatement, but he does have a penchant for self-preservation above all else. Will he disobey orders? No, he’s a loyal soldier. Will he follow through with orders that are most assured to get him killed? Yes, but only after he ‘alters’ it to boost his survivability. Yet, beneath this seemingly selfish demeanor lies a good-natured person who gets along pretty well with those around him. He’s fond of joking and taking it easy, aiming to live his life to the fullest and enjoy it while he can, though he has been condescending every now and then, but very rarely.

Military Record: Constantine was never truly the ‘ideal’ soldier. In fact, he made it through basic training through sheer luck. Back then, he was a young know-it-all who didn’t think twice to talk back to his superiors and tended to get in fights with the other recruits. But, as time went on, he lost that ‘rebellious’ mentality. It was something no one saw coming – an attack on their base. It came like a thief in the night and barely anyone was prepared for it. So, when he saw his fellow recruits being gunned down by traitors, he realized he didn’t know it all. He didn’t know about what he had gotten himself into. Yet, his commanding officer, who he tended to piss off, gave his life to protect him – taking three bullets in the back as he ordered Constantine to play dead so maybe, just maybe, the young recruit would live on.

And, for once, Mr. Know-It-All did as he was told. And he lived. After the traitors were dealt with, the base was deemed unsafe and Constantine and the surviving recruits were transferred to a different training facility. And it was there that Constantine was melded into a true soldier – being trained in unarmed combat, side arms and primaries. He endured the physical hell that was training, and even as his body hated it and cried out against how hard he pushed himself, he knew he couldn’t give up. He was a changed man – he knew he wasn’t in some game, and that, even if the commanding officers came off as harsh and cruel, he knew that they had the best intentions of all recruits in their hearts.

It wasn’t long before his training was complete and he was put in an ‘advanced’ squadron, his dedication putting him at the top of his class. He was somewhat proud as he was shipped off to join the UEE’s Special Forces where he was forced to endure two years of hell, honing his combat skills even further, before he was sent out onto his first, and last, mission.

It was supposed to be something simple – data recovery. A platoon of five, him included, were to sneak into a high security complex and recover some files for the UEE. Unfortunately, everything went to hell when the platoon leader stepped on a mine inside the complex and the squad realized it was an ambush. Assuming combat formations, they fought their way through the building, though they were steadily picked off one by one. As Constantine and the last member of the platoon took cover, a grenade was lobbed in their direction and it exploded upon contact, killing his partner.

Taking advantage of the situation – knowing he was outnumbered – Constantine played dead until most of the opposite left, leaving only a skeleton crew to protect the data. Utilizing his training, the last surviving member of the squad was able to acquire and escape with the data. As he made it to extraction and detailed everything that happened, he was ‘apprehended’ for ‘cowardice in the line of duty’.

At his trial he made it clear that he had no problem with dying, but he wouldn’t just do something stupid that would lead to him being killed. Taking this into consideration, the tribunal gave him a decision – be sent back to Earth for official punishment, or pilot a prototype MAS, allowing him to ‘redeem’ himself as a soldier. Taking the latter, Constantine was sent to the facility where he was acquainted with the prototype MAS – The MK1P Archangel.

Having always been a ground forces soldier, Constantine is very new when it comes to being a MAS pilot, making him somewhat of an experienced rookie.

He was a bit put-off when he was ordered to undergo even more training, to qualify him to pilot a MAS. He was a bit relieved though to find that it didn't require as much physical conditioning as Basic Training and UEE's Special Forces Training. Within a year, he had become firmly associated with the basic controls and maneuvers of MAS, having slightly above average grades in his class.

Then, he was allowed 6 months to become familiar with the weight and controls of the MK1P Archangel before he was transferred to the 7th MAS Team of the 101st MAS Legion.

Equipment: He still has all of his equipment from his time in Special Forces:
An OTS-33 Pistol - Modifications: Silencer, Full-Auto Switch, Aiming Laser and an Under-Gassed Gas System to assist in the conservation of ammo via decreasing the weapon fire rate, while adding a bit more 'punch'.
A combat knife with serrated edges.
Phantom Boots - Specially designed combat boots that have magnets in the soles and vamp of the boots. They also come modified with lower power thrusters designed to assist a soldier in getting to cover when under fire or generally moving quicker. The maximum distance for the thrusters is 3 Yards/9 Feet.[/tab]

[Tab | MK1P Archangel |]
Appearance:
lMp3DKX.png

Designation: MK1P Archangel

Role: Scouting/Sniper

Chassis: Light.

Engine: Tri-Core Engine 15 Power

Operating Time: 6 hours

Description: The Archangel is designed to be a support unit, aimed to remain under the radar while proving covering fire for the team. It is also ideal for recon, its quick speed and sniper rifle allowing it to scope out and mark targets for a distance before the main team begins their advance/assault.

Systems:

High-Powered Ballistic Cannon. 5WT. 2PW. Using high caliber rounds, this rifle is capable of firing off one shot per every five seconds, though the weapon's recoil advises against taking advantage of its high fire rate. Sporting a 10 round armor piercing magazine, this weapon is ideal for long range encounters.

Wrist-Mounted .50 Caliber Ballistic Turrets – Codenamed: Mikhail. 1WT 1PW. Using shoulder and head mounted turrets as a basis, the Archangel has been equipped two turrets, one on each wrist, which provides it with anti-personnel and small missile defense. It has a 200 round magazine, with 100 rounds in each turret

Dual Forearm Blades. 4 WT 0 PWR – Two short, sword like implement that extends from the Archangel’s forearm guards, these forearm blades give the MAS CQC melee potential. While lacking the plasma cutting edge of the Sentry's tomahawk, the initial force of launching the blades out of the forearm guards make it capable of piercing thick armor. The Archangel’s design team shamelessly ripped the design from McKnight’s Custom Sentinel. (I’ll admit I shamelessly got the idea for this from Myke’s Sentinel, hence why I credited it. I hope that’s Okay. Also, I hope this counts for the ‘referencing another character’s CS’ thing in the rules.)

Shield Class 1. 3WT 3 PWR. – A scaled down shield generator, this shield provides defense against high caliber infantry weapons and lightly armed vehicles. Taking the risks into consideration, the design team thought it best to use a lower class shield as Archangel is designed for recon and support.

Countermeasure System: - Having no real defense against an onslaught of missiles, the development team decided to implement a countermeasure system, hoping Archangel's thrusters and chaff would be enough to prevent it from being destroyed.

Internal Targeting Suite. 3PW. – An addition that was added at the last second to supplement the Archangel’s recon and support role. [/tab][/tabs]

Last edited:
Your RP has interested me enough to make an account here. I understand it may be close to being full, however, you have stated you want a new guy, and no one seems to want to offer one, so here is mine. I don't know all the fancy stuff of this site right now so it'll probably be less spiffy than the ones you guys make... I don't know how you do those special hiders and such, for instance. There is no MAS listed as you said he would be given one specifically designed by you at first.

Vgo4cpb.jpg

Descended primarily from the old African Americans of the ancient United States of America, Logan White stands six feet tall weighing approximately 190 pounds. His muscles are well developed and lean, though they are not enormous, a decision he made to stand out from his brothers. His skin is mocha-colored, though his eyes closely approach the color of pure black, as does his incredibly short yet curly hair.

Name: White, Logan
Kills: 0

Psychological Analysis:

Evaluation by Colonel Grenning, PhD and Head Instructor;
White was unusually positive during training and demonstrated a surprising amount of leadership capability for his young age. When subjected to the usual brutal psychological batteries and rigors of pilot training, the young man seemed to not give an inch to the testers and instructors. A few of the instructors expressed dismay at his optimism, often telling him to wipe that "goddamned smile" off his face. Despite this, he was nearly top of his class. Personally I think White's ability to connect with others is a strength. It allowed him to subvert a number of our usual attempts at instilling competitiveness into the class, to turn our mind games on their head. I believe he may also be politically inclined, as the man appears to change his demeanor on occasions where it would benefit him, such as when dealing with one of the more outspoken and brash cadets. This cadet eventually became an asset to White. I'm not entirely sure what goes on in that man's head, but whatever it is, we need more of it in my opinion.

Personal Testimony by Logan White;
Who am I? That's not an easy question to answer, I don't think. I'm a lot of things. We're all of a lot of things. And that set of things is constantly changing. But right now I'm just Logan White, a man about to fly MASs for the UEE. There's really not all that much to me, personally. I have hobbies, yeah, and things I like and whatnot, but I wouldn't say I stand out too much. People tell me graduating nearly top of the class is this huge accomplishment, but I think graduating period is the accomplishment. We keep overlooking the ones who pass near the back. I've heard numerous cadets talk about them with such arrogance and egos, and I hold my tongue and pretend to like them to keep them on my side, but it does anger me. We're all in this together, and when metal is raining down from Hell, I don't care how well the man or woman next to me did in school. I care whether or not they are my brother or sister, and whether or not they have my back. Because the Coalition sure as fuck doesn't care about how close to the top you were.

Military Record:

Born of two officers serving the UEE Army, Logan was practically destined to serve in the military. Much of his youth involved leapfrogging around the UEE with his parents, going from station to station. This constantly forced him to adapt to new situations and make new friends quickly, and ultimately helped to forge him into the man he is now. That, and the near-military-level training his parents gave him and his brothers throughout their entire lives. They had determined long ago that their children would serve as they did, and so they pushed them and built them up, preparing them for war. Logan himself learned to how to handle firearms at an early age, firing his first when he was seven.

Eventually though, it came time for him to join, and with the help of his parents, he managed to get an opportunity to prove his worth and try out for MAS training. Acing the exams, he was shipped off to school. He would go on to graduate close to the top of his class, and be chosen as fresh blood for the 101st Legion. White has, however, not seen actual combat yet.

Equipment: White carries the usual standard-issue semiautomatic 9mm pistol, as well as a survival knife.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.