Azalia Ashburn

Waving her hands and the girl Azalia smirked "That's why I enjoy my apartment as much as I do. I can remold it if anything is broken. I often trash my apartment if I go into a depression spiral or I freak out over something. Never anger but, it just all flows out as much as if it were." Azalia said before running a hand through her hair "So, if you break through the roof, not that big of a deal. I mean... it'll get noticed by I can fix it quickly. I also have a really nice pool and outside deck like area. Its the top of the building, so all I would have to worry about is putting a blinking red light on your head and you legally can be there."

How she knew where everyone was couldn't exactly be shown. "You know, you breathe weird." Azalia said to the man with the typewriter. As if on command a set of ears shot up out of the ground nearby. Feeling the rabbit missed its entry into reality she walked over to the floppy ears moving back and forth and gripped them. Sensing the grip fo its master the Rabbit phased out to be above the ground. Blinking several times its eyes began to light up "Oh, now I see where you all are again." Azalia said before looking at the Lanterns.

With the bonds on her broken her abilities returned to their normal chaotic tendencies. But, unlike the last time she was untethered, she has become better at controlling it. Sadly, the rabbits did not share this level of control. The creature's head spun around as Azalia stood inert. As the rabbit began to articulate it's mouth opened and out came Azalia's voice "It's like being a ventriloquist with a hundred small children that terribly want to do harm to one another or just be obnoxious. Kinda like having two HK droids from star wars near each other. They just don't get along and think they are better than one another. Just a reference... I don't really know why they do that. Perhaps its just because its their nature."

@Gands
@LuckycoolHawk9
@Michale CS

Nessa O'Toole, aka Emerald Dream

" I'll be right back, I'll get us a cab. This is going to be an interesting night "

Nessa makes quick work of the trip to the street, hailing a cab, giving him some money an asking to wait a few moments.

Mere moments later, everyone else is flying this direction courtesy of a Green Lantern.

" Hey, welcome back. I have a cab ! "

(( John Stewart ))

" I see everyone will be fine. Good luck folks, see you again sometime " .

@Angelic Fusion @Michale CS @LuckycoolHawk9

Christian Star

" Been a while since I have taken a cab. These are always fun. Someone to talk to. I always find the stories of cabbies to be the best writing materiel. I also can finally see how a girl's night and sleepover works out too," he said with a smile, wheeling his suitcase towards the cab.

@Michale CS @Angelic Fusion @Gands

Rin is looking more and more uncomfortable by the second. A guy with a typewriter who can type stuff into existence staying overnight with a bunch of young women? This spelled Hentai to her in every sense of the word.

She scratched the side of her head, before coming out with it. "Ano desu... You're coming off pretty creepy, Christian. You want to follow a bunch of girls, two of which you know are a couple and spend the night at a 'sleepover'. And I'm surprised you're being so blase about it, Nessa, unless you really like me being embarrassed. Is that... a thing you like?" the half-Japanese half-American girl tapped her forefingers together. "...if that's what you want I'll do it though..."

@Angelic Fusion @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands

Nessa O'Toole Aka Emerald Dream

Nessa looks very thoughtful for a moment.

" Well, I don't think either Christian or I are "" into that kind of thing "" As for me, I suppose I just didn't think about it that way. "

She turns to Christian.

" Pardon me Christian, My friend needs some wind down time after our exciting moments tonight. Sadly, as yet, you aren't within our close circle of friends. Perhaps we could all meet for dinner tomorrow ? "

@Angelic Fusion @LuckycoolHawk9 @Michale CS

• Thank You
Reactions: Michale CS
Listening to the discord between the two Azalia couldn't help but be on the edge of her mental seat. While she didn't like the minor chaos, she felt drawn to it now that she was unbound. She didn't feel teethered and she felt raw... almost like when Stick brought her in to get her something to eat for the first time. Unaware of everything including those she was talking to her mind began to flutter off. Reacting to her minor use of her powers three rabbits emerged from... somewhere.

The sudden auxillary input snapped the woman back from her mind. "Huh?" She asked clearly having not been paying attention. Luckily she caught a short bit at the end and managed to put together something of a lead up. While awfully wrong about how it got from A to C she still came to a decent and nearly identical conclusion. "I also have a bodyguard. But, after the Velocity indcident.. and whatever after I haven't seen him... or anything." She's tried to reach out and while its left her paranoid she wasn't able to do much... it had only been short time.

"He has a room below the penthouse. I've heard noise coming from the door. You get good at feeling out vibrations and seeing through noise after awhile. But, I had my room built tough... well the entire penthouse was built to my specifications to contain... me. So... yeah." Azalia finally stopped speaking. Her attention turned to the rabbits now beginning to burst. Noise from down the trail got her attention and sensing the womans now unbound state quickly left rather than prod her patience.
@LuckycoolHawk9
@Gands
@Michale CS

Christian Star

" Oh, oh. I didn't know that you two were- I'm sorry, if you mentioned it before I must have forgotten or not been paying attention, I wouldn't have asked if I knew you were that intimate. I am sure that I can find a hotel nearby to accommodate me for the night and I would be happy to join you for dinner. Actually, I don't need that taxi then, I'll be out of your hair in a minute," he said, going off to find a hotel.

@Gands @Michale CS @Angelic Fusion

"I am essentially blind at this point. I hear people coming and I would rather my oddity be revealed on my own terms rather than someone snapping a picture of me." Azalia began to say, her voice not nearly as carefree as before. Not seeing Christian walk off Azalia had assumed he was still nearby. Having noted his position it was only when she reached out that she realized the position was unoccupied. "Well, I bet this looks awkward." Azalia said perplexed.

Turning back to Nessa and Rin the black haired woman tilted her head "Ready to go?" Azalia asked as two people passed by her. "I am actually hungry. I can cook, believe it or not. I have figured it out. But, with people over it will be more like a tea party from Alice In Wonderland..." Azalia mumbled not entirely against that scenario. Smirking the hilarity of the scene played out "No, perhaps not.. that would be silly." Azalia could feel the cheshire grin forming but shoved it down into her subconscious. "There are too many choices.. Oh! I can call Dazzler." Azalia suddenly said rubbing the back of her head. "Sorry, abit of a scatter mind right now."

@Michale CS
@Gands

"I am actually hungry. I can cook, believe it or not. I have figured it out. But, with people over it will be more like a tea party from Alice In Wonderland..."

"Ano... actually with my size changing powers I could really sell that Alice scenario. Could actually be fun?" Rin had gotten that waft of amusement from Azalia and had decided to encourage it. "But if you don't mind... I'm a rather good cook. If you let me loose in your kitchen you won't be disappointed..."

"There are too many choices.. Oh! I can call Dazzler." Azalia suddenly said rubbing the back of her head. "Sorry, abit of a scatter mind right now."

"Sure, but isn't she on tour right now? I mean she might be in town, though, right? I'd love to meet Alison." Rin was a fan, and Alison had never been big on keeping her identity secret anyway - it wasn't long before it was as public as Stark's.

@Gands @Angelic Fusion

Nessa aka Emerald Dream

"Yes, I'm ready, and yes, she is a fantastic cook. I have to say, I am curious what your place looks like. "

Nessa had her arm around Rin in a comforting manner, and otherwise keeping a lookout as the cab started to slowly merge into traffic.

@Michale CS @Angelic Fusion

New York City was a place with everything, and naturally that made it a perfect crossroads for anyone seeking to travel via the Spirit Realm. With its cosmopolitan nature, you could find pretty much any proper place to use the Ways. And sometimes, you had folks coming the other way around.

In an alleyway, a portal opened revealing a meadow and starlight before the figure walked out, snapping his fingers as the door closed behind him. Unnaturally still, he cocked his head and listened to the busy street before he wrinkled his nose and moved on. Even in New York City, the weapons he wore openly drew mild apprehension and a few gang kids smoking cloves whistled low.

"Nice! Packing heat like Eastwood there!"

He gulped as beneath the brim of the strangers hat, red eyes flicked and burned into his own before a rough baritone scoffed and spoke.

"You have forgotten the face of your fathers."

And with that, Lucifer strode on.

The gang blinked in confusion, before one of them ventured.

"Was that a priest?"

"Think so. Looked the part."

"He had a fucking sword."

"....And guns."

There was silence before one of them broke it.

"Proselyting gone hardcore."

For his part, Lucifer had put the incident out of his mind and would be striding down the street as he frowned.

Where was he?

The portals had always brought him to where he was needed in the Nevernever. But this didn't look anything like it. The buildings were so massive, the people- So many people.

Iron boxes sped by, rumbling like dragons and flashing lights brighter than any oil lamp he knew of.

Magic. He saw the square, with all the advertisements and couldn't help but gape briefly.

He was in a world of magic.

@Michale CS @Gands @Angelic Fusion @LuckycoolHawk9

Iron boxes sped by, rumbling like dragons and flashing lights brighter than any oil lamp he knew of.

Magic. He saw the square, with all the advertisements and couldn't help but gape briefly.

He was in a world of magic.

It had been a while since that whole - world-changing-thingie-in-a-box adventure she'd had in National City. She missed her Great Lakes Avengers friends, so, she had visited them, only to find that they'd broken up the group - again. At a total loss of what to do, she fueled up the Squirrel-A-Gig and flown to New York. Maybe she could see Spider-Man or the Fantastic Four?

So it came to be that, perched on a streetlamp near the Gunslinger was one Doreen Green, also known as Squirrel Girl. She had gotten a neat new patriotic costume and when she saw a very confused guy carrying dangerous looking weapons... well all she could think of was... Man, that guy is SO lost.

She whistled first so she wouldn't totally surprise him, I mean, he might draw a weapon if startled too much, then did a nice 360 around the top of the streetlamp and landed in a crouch nearby. This was the 'super hero landing' that Deadpool had taught her. And she had to admit, it looked cool!

SquirrelGirl_Marvel_NOW.jpg "Hi!" She exclaimed when she straightened out. "I hope you don't mind, but you look like... really lost. Can I help? Oh, I'm Squirrel Girl by the way, in case you don't know..."

@Ringmaster @Gands

So it came to be that, perched on a streetlamp near the Gunslinger was one Doreen Green, also known as Squirrel Girl. She had gotten a neat new patriotic costume and when she saw a very confused guy carrying dangerous looking weapons... well all she could think of was... Man, that guy is SO lost.

She whistled first so she wouldn't totally surprise him, I mean, he might draw a weapon if startled too much, then did a nice 360 around the top of the streetlamp and landed in a crouch nearby. This was the 'super hero landing' that Deadpool had taught her. And she had to admit, it looked cool!

His attention was well and truly grabbed, his eyes flitting to hers immediately. More telling was the brief arrest of his hands towards the guns at his side. He looked like someone used to completing that gesture. For now, he'd simply be still as he looked at her.

"Hi!" She exclaimed when she straightened out. "I hope you don't mind, but you look like... really lost. Can I help? Oh, I'm Squirrel Girl by the way, in case you don't know..."

Giving her a scrutinous once-over, he finally inclined his head and spoke in a rough baritone, as though unaccustomed to speech.

"I cry your pardon. You may call me Gunslinger in turn. I have wandered far on moonlit road and seek my bearings to the Tower roads."

His stomach growled and face straight, he added.

"A bed and bath would likewise not go amiss."

@Michale CS

Eden Haller aka Psyhawk

Eden had been doing a routine patrol through the border of harlem and the devil's kitchen. Things the last few days had been largely boring. She had gotten information on a new possible assignment from Fury though, and it looked interesting.

She turned a corner and ran right into a giant fluffy tail.

" Hey, what the heck... is this a tail ? "

@Michale CS @Ringmaster

"I cry your pardon. You may call me Gunslinger in turn. I have wandered far on moonlit road and seek my bearings to the Tower roads."

His stomach growled and face straight, he added.

"A bed and bath would likewise not go amiss."

Doreen narrowed her eyes. This guy was like, right out of a Western! She did a quick little routine where she snapped her fingers, clapped and slapped her thighs to the first bar of Shave and a Haircut.

"Why, Suah, pardner! We can get ya all fixed up at the local Ho-Tel..." She started then giggled some. "All right I shouldn't make fun like that but yeah I can get yoouuOof! Watchit, you!"

She turned a corner and ran right into a giant fluffy tail.

That last was to Eden bumping into her. "Sorry. It's conspiciously awesome."

@Gands @Ringmaster

Doreen narrowed her eyes. This guy was like, right out of a Western! She did a quick little routine where she snapped her fingers, clapped and slapped her thighs to the first bar of Shave and a Haircut.

"Why, Suah, pardner! We can get ya all fixed up at the local Ho-Tel..." She started then giggled some. "All right I shouldn't make fun like that but yeah I can get yoouuOof! Watchit, you!"

His hands moved to his gun at first, before he froze.

This was a bad place for guns. Too many bystanders, too unsure a world. Also...

"Sorry. It's conspiciously awesome."

-It didn't seem to be as bad as he feared. He finally let himself relax, walking around to get a better view of the perpetrator. The tail itself was dismissed, a sight he was used to.

Now those giant moving pictures, displaying women who wouldn't look out of place in pleasure hotels, that was strange magic. More calmly, he extended his hand to the newcomer.

"Long days and pleasant nights to you." He waited in expectation for the traditional reply. When it wasn't forthcoming, he frowned inwardly...That was interesting and continued.

"We should have moved to avoid our fellow pilgrims."

@Michale CS @Gands

Eden Haller aka Psyhawk.

" My pardon sir, I am unfamiliar with that tradition "

She does reach out and grip his hand.

"I am called Psyhawk. I had a premonition that this area would be a good place to be tonight, now I know why "

She smiles at the two of you.

{ At squirrel girl } "As for you, I've heard some incredible things about ! "

@Michale CS @Ringmaster

"Long days and pleasant nights to you." He waited in expectation for the traditional reply. When it wasn't forthcoming, he frowned inwardly...That was interesting and continued.

"We should have moved to avoid our fellow pilgrims."

She sniggered at the world Pilgrims. "Your name wouldn't be Scott would it? Naw, couldn't be. Nevermind I'm being silly."

"I am called Psyhawk. I had a premonition that this area would be a good place to be tonight, now I know why "

"And all of them true! Well, most of them, I guess. The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl, at your service! I have a hotel room I reserved not too far from here, so we can get our cowboy all the comforts he needs. I even have a kitchenette. This'll be like one of those movies when someone comes from a different time and gets all amazed at the modern conveniences! Ooh... I wonder what you'll think about Microwave popcorn!" She fistpumped once and giggled again.

"Come on then, it's just over yonder."

@Gands @Ringmaster

Eden Haller aka Psyhawk.

" My pardon sir, I am unfamiliar with that tradition "

She does reach out and grip his hand.

His own hand was calloused and rough. A strong grip, careful with her own hand in turn as the owner took his time looking her over. If anything, he seemed somewhat bemused at what he saw. For her part, Psyhawk saw the following back.

Squirrel-Girl was correct in her assessment and her cowboy impersonation wasn't entirely wrong. His clothing he wore on him, like a mix of ancient, American Western gunslinger and Catholic Priest. His hat was wide-brimmed and black and in its shade, his eyes gleamed a steady red. Inhuman, unblinking as he looked at her with the eyes of a man assessing a potential threat. When he walked, there was a subtle clink of metal and taking his bearings revealed himself to be a tall figure for a humanoid. The only visible weapons was the cavalry saber on his hip, and the holsters at his sides where the bloody weapons of his trade flashed here and there, with every step. In prayer beads in his hand, a Catholic cross dangled in absent habit.

For his part, Lucifer was confused. The tradition of Third names seemed to run in this place. But the greetings he knew were unknown. And the clothing was...Not to put a fine gloss on it, far more revealing than he was comfortable with. A lifetime fighting off the alien beauty of the Fae however had made him wary and respectful of the unknown, so he dropped his hand after the shake was concluded and gave his focus to her eyes and her feet, noting her posture and the little signs he'd come to depend on his survival for.

She sniggered at the world Pilgrims. "Your name wouldn't be Scott would it? Naw, couldn't be. Nevermind I'm being silly."

He merely gave her the same, penetrating stare he had given prior to Psyhawk.

"And all of them true! Well, most of them, I guess. The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl, at your service! I have a hotel room I reserved not too far from here, so we can get our cowboy all the comforts he needs. I even have a kitchenette. This'll be like one of those movies when someone comes from a different time and gets all amazed at the modern conveniences! Ooh... I wonder what you'll think about Microwave popcorn!" She fistpumped once and giggled again.

"Come on then, it's just over yonder."

Ah. An offer of hospitality. This he knew, though she couched her words in strange slang and he nodded once, returning in reply to both.

"All things serve the beam. Perhaps it was no coincidence then that my journey brought me here. Very well then. My hands are at your services." Without a real monetary system in the Nevernever, he had often paid back with work. And hands slipping to his sides, he followed after. Though Psyhawk would get a final glance, her words of interest to the Gunslinger.

Foretold?

Could she be one of them?

@Michale CS @Gands

Eden Haller aka Psyhawk

" Well sir, I think you are in good hands. But perhaps we can talk later ? "

She hands both of you a business card with her superhero name and a phone number.

" Good luck and rest well !"