Harlem
Harlem Paradise Club

upload_2017-8-10_22-49-17.png

Two days after the incident at Arkham Asylum, a group of four get out of a limo in front of the Harlem's Paradise club.
A tall man, with an eyepatch and silver hair.

upload_2017-8-10_22-58-12.png

An even Taller woman, 6'6", strawberry blonde

upload_2017-8-10_23-20-10.png

A second woman, Asian, about 5'8"

upload_2017-8-10_23-6-44.png

A third and Final woman Shocking white hair, Caucasian, roughly 5'6"

upload_2017-8-10_23-14-20.png

All four people walk with a purpose, the man in front.

Confronted by the doorman...The man speaks up.

" We're here to see mister Stokes. Business "

@Michale CS

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Michale CS
Harlem
Harlem Paradise Club

View attachment 143338

Two days after the incident at Arkham Asylum, a group of four get out of a limo in front of the Harlem's Paradise club.
A tall man, with an eyepatch and silver hair.

View attachment 143340

An even Taller woman, 6'6", strawberry blonde

Confronted by the doorman...The man speaks up.

" We're here to see mister Stokes. Business "

@Michale CS

5360982-first_captain_boomerang_pic.jpg

"Fuck. I thought you was with your wife, Titania. Lemme let em know. VIP's room straight behind the stage." Harkness gestured, pointedly ignoring Slade. Boomerang had nothing to say to him, and thought it best not to.
Captain Boomerang made his way up to Cottonmouth's balcony. He rarely did serious business up there anymore, considering the previous incidents.

It wasn't long before Stokes himself came downstairs, with a few of his associates, of course.

mqdefault.jpg

"Ladies and Gentlemen. Please, have a round on the house. What brings you fine folks to my establishment this evening?"

@Gands

New York

Harlem's Paradise

Wilson turned towards Stokes, a carefully neutral expression on his face.

" Hello Mister Stokes, please forgive the rather sudden nature of our visit. Recent circumstances have concerned my employer. Circumstances that seem on the surface to involve a relative of yours. In light of my employer's long healthy relationship with you, one of generous non interference on both your parts, he believes it would be profitable to inquire of you prior to any... rash actions. Perhaps we could discuss this more privately ?"

During the conversation, the three women all concentrated on Digger & Stoke's associates in what might be called a state of relaxed vigilance.

@Michale CS

• Useful
5563623-docksdaredevil.jpg

[Stay alert, I want no screw ups for this shipment.]

A small middle aged man in an suit said in Mandarin to his similarly themed men, armed with assault rifles. They numbered in the dozen, standing guard around a container, being lifted down slowly by a crane. Considering that this was in the dead of night, this gang obviously didn't want to attract any unwanted attention if it can be helped. Of course, given the overpopulated superhero/vigilante community within the Big Apple, one can't be sure of what happens next. Once the blue container touched the ground in an clang, the crane let go.

Then the thin man gestured two of his guards to open it up. Complying, they approached the door and prodded it open. Inside were selves of Chitauri energy rifles.

156070.jpg

Mr. Shen, the leader of the local triad gang assembled at the dock for once displayed a subtle smirk. Having paid a fortune for this kind of cargo to have it within his grasp was quite satisfying indeed.

With these weapons I will be able to gain the Shredder's respect, once it is all delivered to him. As much I despised that dog, he's the power in Chinatown. So I will keep playing nice until...I'm prepared.

[Bring in the truck and start loading.]

Shen commanded in his native tongue. Soon enough a gray truck appeared from behind with dimmed headlights. With some difficulty the massive vehicle backed up and stopped in front of the container, several feet away. Meanwhile above a rooftop of an warehouse, an armored figure watched the gangsters start offloading the alien weaponry.

_54_tmnt_2007_screenshots_by_tmnt_screenshots-d5qb24d.jpg

"Bout time to crash this party."

Raphael muttered with savage glee, cracking his fingers together. The masked turtle inteneded wait for another minute before moving in. He wanted to catch the triads off guard at their most vulnerable, as taught by Master Splinter.

Last edited:
Azalia Ashburn

High over New York

Wings spread the woman glided through the air high in the sky. Seeing everything from this height was mind bending. She had been used to seeing from different angles but the eyes granted her sight beyond her normal vision. She could see detailed below her, she could see them all. The two eyes blazed within the wings as she gazed into an office building. The room felt a lowering temperature as if a cool breeze blew across the room.

Smirking Pandora stopped her forward flight and began to hover in place. She had managed to get into the air but landing hand yet to take place. She had gotten flight down in some ways but still had a lot to learn. Coming around to pass the city once more she flew high over the Stark building. A burning desire to gaze into the building filled her. As part of her nature she couldn't resist the temptation. Eyes within her wings blazing she gazed into the building. Taking a moment she allowed herself the peak before going for central park. Diving and breaking just above the trees she hit the ground rather rough.

The break in speed had been rather reckless but, she was safely on the ground. Wiping a bit of black blood off of her face Pandora exhaled as the heavy aura of shadow fell from her body. She felt herself weaken, as if part of her soul was split. Clutching her chest Azalia collapsed to the ground. The pain caused her to squirm before finally releasing entirely. Her mind and body reeled before she finally managed to stand. Two rabbits appeared and tugged at her hand. The blind woman groaned and tugged her arm away. Staring blindly at the creature Azalia made her mood clear. The creature stopped its antics and made its way with her out onto one of the walk ways.

@Anyone​
@Michale CS
@Gands

New York City
Central park

Our two heroes can see a green glow approaching in the sky. Soon, they can both make out the power of a Green Lantern, John Stewart and The Vision.

" Greetings Heroes, I am Vision, of the Avengers and this, the Green Lantern of this sector. We have come to investigate your signal. What can you tell us. "

@Michale CS @LuckycoolHawk9

Not long after, Emerald Dream emerges from the other side of the park with Tigra.

(( tigra )) "Vision, I found another one running through the park "

(( Emerald Dream )) "Rin, you okay ? "

Last edited by a moderator:
Christian Star/Construct

Christian could take a guess what the green glow in the sky was, but he didn't bother to say it aloud. He wanted to be very certain about it first though honestly.

" Hello, Vision and Green Lantern of this sector. I'm Christian Star," he said, rather calmly. It seemed that despite the fact that an unstable zombie was using him as a teddy bear he was fine.

" As you can clearly see, miss Rin called you for Mr. Grundy," he replied.

@Michale CS @Gands

Azalia Ashburn

High over New York

Wings spread the woman glided through the air high in the sky. Seeing everything from this height was mind bending. She had been used to seeing from different angles but the eyes granted her sight beyond her normal vision. She could see detailed below her, she could see them all. The two eyes blazed within the wings as she gazed into an office building. The room felt a lowering temperature as if a cool breeze blew across the room.

Smirking Pandora stopped her forward flight and began to hover in place. She had managed to get into the air but landing hand yet to take place. She had gotten flight down in some ways but still had a lot to learn. Coming around to pass the city once more she flew high over the Stark building. A burning desire to gaze into the building filled her. As part of her nature she couldn't resist the temptation. Eyes within her wings blazing she gazed into the building. Taking a moment she allowed herself the peak before going for central park. Diving and breaking just above the trees she hit the ground rather rough.

The break in speed had been rather reckless but, she was safely on the ground. Wiping a bit of black blood off of her face Pandora exhaled as the heavy aura of shadow fell from her body. She felt herself weaken, as if part of her soul was split. Clutching her chest Azalia collapsed to the ground. The pain caused her to squirm before finally releasing entirely. Her mind and body reeled before she finally managed to stand. Two rabbits appeared and tugged at her hand. The blind woman groaned and tugged her arm away. Staring blindly at the creature Azalia made her mood clear. The creature stopped its antics and made its way with her out onto one of the walk ways.

@Anyone​
@Michale CS
@Gands

New York City
Central park

Our two heroes can see a green glow approaching in the sky. Soon, they can both make out the power of a Green Lantern, John Stewart and The Vision.

" Greetings Heroes, I am Vision, of the Avengers and this, the Green Lantern of this sector. We have come to investigate your signal. What can you tell us. "

@Michale CS @LuckycoolHawk9

Not long after, Emerald Dream emerges from the other side of the park with Tigra.

(( tigra )) "Vision, I found another one running through the park "

(( Emerald Dream )) "Rin, you okay ? "

Christian Star/Construct

Christian could take a guess what the green glow in the sky was, but he didn't bother to say it aloud. He wanted to be very certain about it first though honestly.

" Hello, Vision and Green Lantern of this sector. I'm Christian Star," he said, rather calmly. It seemed that despite the fact that an unstable zombie was using him as a teddy bear he was fine.

" As you can clearly see, miss Rin called you for Mr. Grundy," he replied.

@Michale CS @Gands

In response, Rin shook her head. "Thanks for coming... Grundy seems stable right now, and this guy here... Christian was it? - - He seems all right too. But I just felt a huge hit of pain and fear... That way."

She pointed toward where Azalia crashed, and the Vision's senses would pick up a life form and energy signature - but the Lantern would definitely sense Yellow and Black Lantern energy, as if there were a miniscule leak in the power batteries, in that direction.

"I don't know who that might be, but whomever it is needs our help."

Without more than a quick nod toward Emerald, Rin flew off in the direction of the disturbing emotions.

@Angelic Fusion @Gands @LuckycoolHawk9

• Love
Reactions: Mook-LandStrider
New York City
Central Park

(( Green Lantern )) "Vision, can you please see to Grundy. Whatever is over there has unfortunately sparked my interest."

((Vision )) Understood John, we will take care of this situation.

Green lantern flies off after Rin while Vision walks over and carefully picks up Grundy in a fireman's carry. Emerald Dream and Tigra trail along after determining Christian was alright.

(( Emerald Dream )) Mister Star, you want to come along ?"

@Angelic Fusion @LuckycoolHawk9 @Michale CS

• Love
Azalia Ashburn

Clapping her hands together Azalia felt in a rather quirky mood. The rabbit mimicking her movements did the same thing but stopped dead in its tracks. Looking up at herself through its eyes Azalia had a weird way of looking at herself. Was it possible to see into your own soul through another set of eyes? The eye was the gateway to the soul.... they did once say. Giving it a gentle tap instead of a normal goal sending kick she would deliver Azalia motioned it forward.

Hearing voices she shoved the rabbit into the tree line but it only shot back out in an act of defiant chaos. Unable to hide the creature Azalia was caught right out in the open standing next to the rabbit. The creature's face was turned away from the people, but its head slowly spun around unnaturally before beginning to laugh. The people screamed and ran making Azalia begin to freak out. Unlike the tap before Azalia turned her face towards it, her face was grim to say the least.

Azalia's eyes were always a gateway into her own heart. Her eyes that moment showed true fear, the fear turned and churned before the woman held her hand out. Staring without blinking Azalia gripped the creature and began to shred it as the shadows of the trees around them tore the rabbits apart. Her own clothes weren't left untouched but, she always wore the punky styled clothing well, so ripped pants and a shirt weren't going to attract to much attention. The black mass of the rabbits dissipated leaving only the woman standing silently among the darkened part of the trail, her emotions toying with the area directly around her.
@Gands
@Michale CS
@LuckycoolHawk9

Christian Star

Christian was silent for the most part. He had managed to remove himself from the snuggle with Grundy after Vision had picked him up. He gently picked up his type writer and slung it over his shoulder. It was a good thing that he worked out because the thing was heavy. " I shall."

@Gands @Michale CS @Angelic Fusion

New York City
Central Park

Green Lantern flies slowly in the direction of the little niggling tingle in his perception, using a very refined and gentle power setting from his Ring to survey the area until he finally spots the cause of that tingle.

Can Azalia perceive him flying slowly overhead ?

One way or the other he gets a good look at her ...

" Pardon me miss, are you alright ?

A few moments later Emerald Dream will emerge out of the bushes nearby.

@Angelic Fusion @Michale CS @LuckycoolHawk9

Reactions: Angelic Fusion
Azalia Ashburn

Shadows spreading it wasn't until she felt her mind reaching outwards that everything stopped. She didn't feel fear, it was almost a peaceful feeling, it was alien... in both literal and metaphorical meaning. The feeling lasted a split second, but she knew she was being watched. Unable and unwilling to do anything about it, the cat was out of the basket. The thoughts of everything occurring had slipped her mind with the moment of peace... but the realization that more eyes were on her hit Azalia like a brick.

An eruption of primordial fear swept over the woman. Eyes flashing yellow before holding the color steadily. Turning suddenly Azalia heard a voice and knew immediately the feeling manifesting itself. Taking a step back the blind woman nearly tripped over a rock but caught herself just in time. "Fine, you scared me." Azalia lied, her voice was off and her normal hair color was changing ever so slowly.

Externally, she was a professional actor and she played the part splendidly, but the true beast of the woman lies internally, and she was in upheaval. The fear of exposure spread... before the sudden realization that different things can be done. Eyes flashing black Azalia smirked slightly, her mind going to places that it hadn't gone in a long time. "Fine." she spoke in a calm voice, far different from the one she had spoken in only a minute earlier.
@Michale CS
@Gands
@LuckycoolHawk9

" Pardon me miss, are you alright ?

A few moments later Emerald Dream will emerge out of the bushes nearby

Eyes flashing black Azalia smirked slightly, her mind going to places that it hadn't gone in a long time. "Fine." she spoke in a calm voice, far different from the one she had spoken in only a minute earlier.

"No, she's not... But she will be..." Rin said as she arrived on scene, wincing at the mixture of rage, fear and embarrassment radiating from Azalia.

"Angelic Message." Rin whispered and sent a Tranquility Kanji propelling at high speed over the girl. Unless she somehow saw that and dodged it, the kanji would give Azalia the most serene sense of calm and safety than she had perhaps ever experienced.

"Hey, I'm Rin, and we're here to help..."

• Love
Unable to see or feel the unknown energy source Azalia was struck directly just as she was about to tell them to leave her alone. The impact left her reeling, primordial energy as a feeling that the woman has always felt began to strip itself from her. The constant fear stuck to her like superglue finally gave and her entire form seemed to almost shift back to normal in a split second. The soupy air and dark radiation was gone, the sun once more broke into the trees.

Shaking slightly Azalia couldn't feel anything, it was almost as if everything she had been experiencing for her entire life was suddenly stripped. Senses, gained through her abilities were gone, yet the peace gained was odd and not entirely welcomed. As it continued to take effect and ground down the wall of emotional strife she had built up Azalia fell onto her knees and began to cry. The wall broke and many things the woman had hidden away flooded back into her memory. While most were horrible memories their grip on her mind was temporarily broken and the few memories that were enjoyable were able to stay in the forefront of her mind.

Exhaleing Azalia was embarassed, but it was over and it was obvious she attracted the attention of... someone.. or two people. She wasn't sure how many people were around her, she couldn't even feel them. She felt open and weak it gave her goosebumps and made her shiver. "Thank you." Azalia said first. Not one to normally accept help, she didn't have a choice... who knows where she was going.

"I am Azalia. Its too late to say everything you saw was a weather balloon isn't it? You aren't military right? Or... you dont want me like that head did right?" Azalia said. At this point if they were with whatever attacked them they already had her, so questions at this point were for future knowledge.
@Michale CS
@Gands
@LuckycoolHawk9

Exhaleing Azalia was embarassed, but it was over and it was obvious she attracted the attention of... someone.. or two people. She wasn't sure how many people were around her, she couldn't even feel them. She felt open and weak it gave her goosebumps and made her shiver. "Thank you." Azalia said first. Not one to normally accept help, she didn't have a choice... who knows where she was going.

"I am Azalia. Its too late to say everything you saw was a weather balloon isn't it? You aren't military right? Or... you dont want me like that head did right?" Azalia said. At this point if they were with whatever attacked them they already had her, so questions at this point were for future knowledge.

"Just a little too late, yeah. And no, he's a Green Lantern, This is my girlfriend, and this guy... Uh, yeah, I'll let him explain." She pointed from the Lantern to Emerald Dream to Christian, who was just coming up on the scene, since he couldn't fly or anything.

New York
Central Park
John Stewart Green Lantern

For a little bit as Rin is talking, Stewart has the area bathed in a gentle green light, that gradually shines only on Azalia. Then it disappears entirely. He seems then to be concentrating as he slowly flies down to the ground near Azalia.

"Greetings young woman, I am John Stewart, Green Lantern. "

He appears to those that can see him, to be concerned.

Emerald Dream

The dream is standing nearby, quietly surveying the situation.

@Angelic Fusion @Michale CS @LuckycoolHawk9

Using the voices in an attempt to figure out where they were in relation to herself Azalia shook her head and could barely manage it. "Im blind, I can not see you. But, I sorta know where people are." Azalia said from where she was partially curled up on the ground. Knees pulled to her chest the Woman felt almost non-existence and wished the world were as non existent as her vision. atleast then, she could be out of the spot light and once more in the cool dark.

Squeezing her eyes shut she couldn't hear anyone else nearby, so those people that were scared away may have been the only people to have seen her being different... that were normal. "You aren't going to tell anyone? I dont want to be bothered. I've dealt with this as long as I can remember. I dont want to be labled different now." Azalia said the fear in her mind returning like a creep moving to throw open the door once more.

Managing to use her own past training to force everything in on itself the woman was able to contain the growing fear. While far from feeling great Azalia got up. "So many, no one even noticed during that charity. Everything went crazy... Meh it doesn't matter. Hello.... so what do you all want? I understand to help, that part is over.." Azalia answered her own thoughts outloud. "Please dont take this as me being a bitch. I just dont know what to do. I cant even feel afraid... sorta.. I dont know what to feel." The walking mood ring said still sufficently frazzled from Rin's peaceful injection.
@Gands
@Michale CS
@LuckycoolHawk9

Last edited:
You aren't going to tell anyone? I dont want to be bothered. I've dealt with this as long as I can remember. I dont want to be labled different now." Azalia said the fear in her mind returning like a creep moving to throw open the door once more.

"Well, I didn't have a choice, personally. My secret was revealed on national television." Rin confided with a sigh. "But yeah, we'll keep this under wraps."

So many, no one even noticed during that charity. Everything went crazy... Meh it doesn't matter. Hello.... so what do you all want? I understand to help, that part is over.." Azalia answered her own thoughts outloud. "Please dont take this as me being a bitch. I just dont know what to do. I cant even feel afraid... sorta.. I dont know what to feel." The walking mood ring said still sufficently frazzled from Rin's peaceful injection.

"I think what we want is to help, and that's not really over. Look, my powers are fueled by emotion too... as are all the Lantern Corps. It so happened that two of the most qualified people on the planet happened to be nearby when you had your little episode." Rin stepped closer, and put her arm around Azalia's shoulders.

"See, not only do my powers run on emotion, I have to kinda... feed off it, like to live. I can't ever shut my power off. So, I learned moderation. You're going to have to as well, or your life is going to stay chaotic."

"That's what I keep telling her. Stubborn girl. What's it going to take? Your imaginary friends running loose in public, which would force good people like these to take you down? I did my best, but even obstinate old men like me have to admit when they need help." And there he was again, Stick, shaking his head at Azalia's again.

"Rin, was it? I think you, and maybe if he can come down off his Emerald tower, the Lantern or maybe one of his buddies, need to work together if we want to help the girl. There's an asshole named Velocity out there, has access to Black Lantern energies and to top it off, the Speed Force - who wants to... 'recruit' Azalia here. I'm sure we don't want that happening. Figure something out. Azalia knows how to contact me." And with that, Stick turned to leave.

• Love
Hearing Stick's voice Azalia wanted to say something but the man was absolutely correct, She was stubborn and unwavering... it was a hard point of herself, perhaps even a point of her very powers. Not sure what to say she heard him leave and it wasn't until she thought he was gone that the blind girl sighed. "Its hard to deal with it. How do you give up something that allows you life. I cant do anything." The woman said letting her head rest against's Rin's arm slightly.

"It isn't so bad though. I mean, like... I do okay, I am a well off music artist. I have lived normal... until that Velocity guy did whatever he did with that head... or heads. It did something awesome." Azalia said smirking, she couldn't hide the fact that the thrill and adrenalin that came with everything was enticing, even though she had to deal with alot.

"I would actually like to go home." She spoke. "I dont really want to be to much apart of the Lanterns and I actually enjoy my life right now." Azalia said not to insistint on being brought into something more. She had just barely explored something new, she didn't need ot be bound down... or led into something horrible when she had barely an idea of... what she was capable of.
@Michale CS
@Gands
@LuckycoolHawk9