New York City
Central Park

" You see miss, there are things in this world that I need to protect people from. Now at this point I can tell, a couple of them have already tried to influence you. or perhaps a better description would be... get their claws into you. The lanterns reflect the emotions of life. My own color, green is that of will. I feel... if I don't help you now, one of these forces will finish the work they've started and you'll either be black... the color of death or yellow, the color of fear. "

As he is talking, another light a deep blue comes down into the park by them.

upload_2017-9-21_22-16-23.png

" Kyle, thank you for coming, this is the girl here."

"John, always a pleasure to be of assistance "

The man in blue, like John before him, shines a blue light into the clearing, gradually narrowing the beam to Azalea.

" Miss you have an incredible potential. But for now, because of what is trying to influence you, you will be far more likely to become a tool for one of these powers. "

He, the blue lantern smiles, while the green lantern seems more serious and perhaps concerned.

" If you don't mind, I will remove those influences from you with John's help, they are artificial and very dangerous. You have some connection to all of the colors miss. Without training though, your life will be... challenging. But as they say, where there is life, there is hope. "

@Angelic Fusion @Michale CS @LuckycoolHawk9

Nearby, Emerald Dream walks over by Rin, watching with interest.

Azalia tilted her head at his words. With the peaceful feeling fading Azalia felt whole once more. "I haven't been attacked and what do you mean? What is wrong with that? I have lived my entire life with this... on my shoulders. Why is it bad? Why can't I be both?" She asked completely ignorant to the Lanterns outside of the mainstream news.

When the blue lantern landed Azalia could feel the energy wash off. "Another?" She asked before the individual introduced them self. "What has a hold of me? Colors? Like...?" Azalia mumbled out before the yellow aura around her returned. Exhaling A rabbit appeared next to her and Azalia finally was able to see once more. Biting her lip she sighed "Worth it to be able to see once more." Azalia said not caring if she was scolded. What? Would they take her to emotional prison for being miserable.

@Michale CS
@Gands
@LuckycoolHawk9

Christian Star/Construct

Christian was silent, mostly watching what was going on. It made good writing material, but he didn't have to comment on this strange woman. She seemed calm enough and he didn't want to do anything to ruin that moment. He took a deep breath and sat down and started typing, waiting for an opportunity to insert himself in the conversation. He didn't see many.

@Angelic Fusion @Gands @Michale CS

Kyle Rayner Blue Lantern
New York City Central Park

"Miss, you don't understand. Let me put it in perspective. Something has added its own power into you. A black power source aside from what you already started with. If it is allowed to spread, you will no longer be who you are now. You will be a puppet, all black and dead on the inside. Now, if that isn't enough, from there you or what used to be you will seek to spread. Making more black things and threatening the world all these people happen to live on. On top of that, I believe a yellow lantern has added energy into you as well, they aren't as bad mind you, but the results might well be the same. You will belong to them if they have their way. "

He stops for a moment to let that sink in.

"It is however your choice. We can wait until the black has taken you and made a husk of your once intelligent body and we can then finish you without having to worry about you... because you will be gone."

"That being said, ( he smiles now ) as long as I am here, there is hope that you will always be you. You must understand, your hopes for a white picket fence, two point five kids and a rich husband seem far fetched based on what you were born with. Super rare are those who can connect to all the colors without help. "

Smirking the Kyle's winding down of his harsh statement made Azalia smirk "I know that life isn't and was not ever going to be a real possibility. Up until Stick managed to get my life on track I was homeless, I have no real formal education yet, I bet I can guess through probability what you may be thinking. My life has never been a cakewalk and with everything else you say added onto it. Who knows how much more difficult it has been because of it."

"Fine, do what you must, just be aware that I am a lot more stubborn than you can imagine. If you need to take me somewhere allow to go myself or accompany you. I kinda... I need to try to figure out this flying business. I mean, I don't have wings now... at least but I will soon." She said with a small laugh. "Its kinda cool, it doesn't bother me as much as like... making a tree or... well I haven't used my powers much since the velocity incident... soo.. maybe this is painful. Either way, when you are ready to go let me know."
@Gands
@Michale CS
@LuckycoolHawk9

Reactions: Michale CS
"Ano... If I may...?" Rin reached over and drew in blue light on Azalia's forehead...

Which was the Kanji for Hope. Immediately Kyle would recognize the power of Hope blazing from that symbol and affecting Azalia.

"See if you can... Make something from that, instead of fear and despair, huh?"

@Angelic Fusion @Gands @LuckycoolHawk9

Letting out a whine the bline woman had no chance to resist the sudden onset of good feelings. Shuttering she felt it once more, the feeling of emptiness but it was suddenly replaced by something else. "Well... we should get going Kyle." Azalia said as wisps of her shadow began to spread. Wanting to get it over with she crossed her arms and fell backward. Being swallowed in her own shadow the overwhelming but brief taste of sour milk could be felt... atleast for Rin.

Emerging Pandora spread her black wings out the eyes looking about. "Ohh I can see you all now." Pandora said with a laugh. "I am not that great at..." Pandora said before looking down at her chest. The Kanji had moved to her chest and radiated out through the clothes Pandora wore. "It moved.... okay anyway I am not that great at flying. So, it is best if we hurry or take our time. I do not want to be carried." Pandora said putting her hand up "I am not a child. I can fly blind."
@Michale CS
@Gands
@LuckycoolHawk9

Kyle the Blue Lantern & John Stewart the Green Lantern.

" No Ma'am, I think we'll finish up right here, John if you are ready ?"

" Ready Kyle "

The two lanterns aimed the primarily blue light of Kyle's ring on Azalia, with the light of John's green ring shining on Kyle. They aimed the powerful energies of Hope through the Konjii symbol for several minutes. The cool positive feelings of Hope radiating through Azalia. Any extra hooks washed away, leaving only her natural tendencies.

The two lanterns aimed the primarily blue light of Kyle's ring on Azalia, with the light of John's green ring shining on Kyle. They aimed the powerful energies of Hope through the Konjii symbol for several minutes. The cool positive feelings of Hope radiating through Azalia. Any extra hooks washed away, leaving only her natural tendencies.

Rin of course stepped away from Azalia when the Lanterns did their work, but the sheer amount of emotional energy was just too much for the avatar and she momentarily lost conciousness from the overload.

Shaking, she stood back up. The Lanterns would be able to see that Rin's power fed off of emotion and since they'd flooded the area with it, the girl's power level was now several orders of magnitude higher than before they had purged Pandora.

"I feel strange." Rin shook her head and staggered back. Then, a power she had been trying to unlock from the Transcendent Guide decided to manifest on its own. Rin's body literally wasn't big enough to contain all of her absorbed emotional power. So, it compensated.

With a flash of blue-green light Rin grew. Suddenly, the Magical Girl was 35 feet tall, and still glowing with power.
"Oops. Guess I should have stood back, huh?"

@Gands @LuckycoolHawk9 @Angelic Fusion

Pandora

The second the blasts erupted onto the woman Pandora gasped. The energy radiated outward, inward and outward again as if a buffer was being worn down. As time passed the buffer was broken and Pandora felt something occurring, although the form had manifested during velocity's attack it remained despite the tether being destroyed. Feeling her body almost igniting she gasped as the shadows that consumed her began to burn away.

Pain? Is pain truly something real or something we make up. Perhaps it was best left to be made up. The sensation flashed as the emotional bonds shattered and recoiled in a spike of energy. The raw now untethered natural emotion flooded the area as Pandora changed. Another burst of energy erupted in a small area before Pandora disappeared. Instead of a shroud of darkness Pandora reappeared rather oddly.

Planted directly in the womans chest was the Kanji Rin had placed. Around it turned yellow glowing numbers, letters and symbols. Her face was changed, she reflected the Black battery as well, her skin changed and her body marked. Mask splitting open it parted revealing her face and yellow eyes "Why this is peculiar..." Pandora said unaware of Rin's response to what occurred. With the sudden growth of the woman Pandora managed to get knocked back. Several rabbits appeared and broke her fall. Bouncing her twice she landed on her feet and laughed. The mask reformed as she smiled, actually smiled out of enjoyment from something other than music for the first time in a long time... and this time it was legitimate.

Feeling Adrenalin from enjoyment rather than fear Pandora seemed almost unshackled from some part of herself. The rabbits, reflect the feelings of their master began to hug one another before their innate chaotic selves kicked in and they literally began kicking one another once more. Their laughing filled the air making Pandora shake her head. Unwilling to dismiss them she noticed how large Rin had gotten "Wow, and they say Wonder Woman is Amazonian." Pandora chirped out. "I feel different."
@Gands
@Michale CS
@LuckycoolHawk9

• Love
Reactions: Michale CS
Christian Star

Christian sighed at both of the woman. " I think that both of you might want to be a bit more conspicuous. I am pretty sure that if it wasn't late at night, people would be talking about Grundy, a giant woman and a weird girl in the park. That being said, I have seen weirder stuff. Do you both have a way to calm yourself down.... or would you like me to just sit and wait for it to pass?" He asked.

@Gands @Michale CS @Angelic Fusion

"It's not like I had a choice!" Rin boomed. "This is because I got overloaded with emotional energy. I'll ... figure out how to get back to normal... soon... ish."

She drew her knees up to her chest and looked around for Emerald. After smiling at her she looked back to the Lanterns. "Ano... you guys make stuff out of emotion right? If I poured a bunch of excess at you could you use it somehow so I can like, get back to a reasonable size?"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands @Angelic Fusion

New York City
Central Park

John Stewart
Green Lantern

"Forgive me Ma'am, I'd feel uncomfortable trying that. It's not so much in our usual endeavors. If something went wrong and it affected you, or the people here... "

@Michale CS @LuckycoolHawk9 @Angelic Fusion

Green Lantern

"Forgive me Ma'am, I'd feel uncomfortable trying that. It's not so much in our usual endeavors. If something went wrong and it affected you, or the people here... "

"Well how in the Hell am I going to get- smaller?" In mid sentence, she almost seemed to disappear. That tends to happen when a 35 foot woman is suddenly 35 centimeters tall.

"No, this doesn't work either. Normal size- Please." Her size evened out to her five foot four frame. "Okay, I guess that's vented some of the overload? Emerald? I think maybe we should... Ano... go camping for a bit, in case I have any size irregularites until this for sure blows over. I wouldn't want to Pym out in the middle of a Starbucks or something..." she looked over to Nessa, who had been waiting in the wings when all this strange stuff was going on.

@Angelic Fusion @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands

Christian Star

Christian took a deep breath as he placed his type writer down. " I should jot this down for my future notes. On a side note, I wouldn't mind camping with you.... if you don't mind. I don't exactly have a place. I just wonder around with my typewriter. I can write us up some tents for the night, as long as you don't mind," he replied to her.

@Gands @Angelic Fusion @Michale CS

Pandora

Shrugging the woman laughed "Give it a shot. I don't see why I can't hold it. It may backfire and create some form of something... itll be cool though. I promise." Pandora said standing still not sure of what would happen. But before she had much of a chance she was watching the woman change size several times. "Well, that's peculiar." Pandora continued on before the thought of camping was brought up.

"I have a place to live in New York." Pandora said in reference to her own apartment/loft. "Its full of interesting things I have made but it is safe enough. Considering I live there I am sure it can handle anything extra. Its what I pay extra for... ugh."
@Michale CS
@Gands
@LuckycoolHawk9

Nessa O'Toole aka Emerald Dream

The other until now relatively quiet woman stepped up and kissed Rin on the cheek.

"Well, that does seem like an invitation to a party, doesn't it Dear ! "

She moves over to stand next to Rin.

"Which way to the party Mysterious lady ? "

@Michale CS @Angelic Fusion @LuckycoolHawk9

Christian Star

" Well, I don't want to impose too much on you. I mean, as long as you have enough room for all of us," Christian said, as he wrote his giant suitcase where he stored his typewriter back into existence. He put it underneath the clothes and looked over at Pandora. " Which way to the apartment?"

@Gands @Michale CS @Angelic Fusion

Azalia Ashburn

"Mysterious lady? Like this, I heard a voice say Pandora. Well, that was when the heads were around." Pandora spoke before the mask split open revealing her face "My name is Azalia Ashburn. The cat is out of the bag as to trying to keep my other darker side out of my career but, it is what it is." Azalia spoke rather softly before she felt her body writhe. Unlike a shadowy descent the woman cast off her higher self suddenly with a pulse of blue.

Feeling the Kanji gone Azalia now felt how she had 'normally' felt. "Well, that was a journey." The woman said with a laugh. "If any of you can drive I can give you directions. I am blind so, I can't drive... but I have." Azalia said trying not to smirk.
@Michale CS
@Gands
@LuckycoolHawk9

"I have a place to live in New York." Pandora said in reference to her own apartment/loft. "Its full of interesting things I have made but it is safe enough. Considering I live there I am sure it can handle anything extra. Its what I pay extra for... ugh."

"Extra. Ano... you did notice that I just became ginormous suddenly, and I couldn't control it. I'm not sure any apartment can handle a sudden catastrophic growth spurt - though, it seems handled right now?"

The other until now relatively quiet woman stepped up and kissed Rin on the cheek.

"Well, that does seem like an invitation to a party, doesn't it Dear ! "

Rin blushed. "Ano... Yeah, but if I get overloaded again I don't want to ruin an expensive apartment!"

" Well, I don't want to impose too much on you. I mean, as long as you have enough room for all of us," Christian said, as he wrote his giant suitcase where he stored his typewriter back into existence. He put it underneath the clothes and looked over at Pandora. " Which way to the apartment?"

Feeling the Kanji gone Azalia now felt how she had 'normally' felt. "Well, that was a journey." The woman said with a laugh. "If any of you can drive I can give you directions. I am blind so, I can't drive... but I have." Azalia said trying not to smirk.

"I... kinda flew here, and teleported. And all I own is a scooter. Maybe typewriter man can write up a SUV for us or something?" Rin suggested, still not liking the idea at all of going anywhere indoors until she had a handle on this growth thing.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Angelic Fusion @Gands