• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Aw, did you really get all angry? Poor diddums not getting what he wanted, boo hoo. I suppose you get what you want all the time down here, don't you?" She whispered beneath her breath, knowing better than to tease him in front of his subjects. In private, she could do that all she wanted and he could tease her like they always did. In public, she realised neither of them could - it wasn't entirely wise to belittle one another in front of the subjects.

"I could get used to all this, though. I've always wanted people to bow down to me," she began again, squeezing his hand and smirking in delight at the respect she was apparently being given-- and she'd only been here five minutes. Frankly, if people were like this to her now, she couldn't wait until the wedding. When she was officially Queen, she was almost guaranteed to be worshipped, and that? That was be insanely brilliant.

"So, what are you, exactly? You haven't really answered me. Are you like the Devil? Just the King of Hell? What's the full title description, babe?" She questioned, able to relax her tone once back in the grand bedroom, easily slipping out of her dress and walking to the bathroom in her undergarments. "Because I think it'd be pretty damn fantastic to be the wife of Satan, actually. I'd have married you decades ago if you told me you were in line to rule Hell~"

"My mother will kill you if she hears you would love to marry my father." Answered the man with a chuckle. "My father resigned the thrown to me when I became of age. I rebelled though, I had no intention of becoming king. So I ran away to Earth for a little bit. That's when I met you. I saw the potential in you. And when I told my dad, he said the only way I would be able to bring you here was to become King, and you be Queen. So that's when I became King. I waited for you to toughen up and be a true Queen. You will have many enemies. The other Ladies of the Court will spread rumors of you, so I wanted you to be ready for that."

Servants opened the bedroom door for them, heads bowed, never looking them in the eye. Another law punishable by death. Walking into the bedroom, he held her close to his body, grinning down at her. "I know my ex-fiance will despise you. She's a terrible woman, one of the reasons I ran away. All she wanted was the crown. And now that someone who was born human came and stole my heart, she'll probably be the one making up the worst rumors of you. Nothing you can't handle~ I bet you'll love all the envy and attenton~"

"You don't think women have hated me my whole demon life? Oh, darling, I can cope with a few bitchy women spreading idle gossip! I'd love that, it'll make for a good dose of comedy. I can hear them now, just wittering away about how a disgusting woman who was born human is now dating you, how I'm nothing but scum, how I'm not that pretty. It'll be fine, I'll enjoy every second," she purred, turning around to face him. She wasn't the sort of woman to get jealous, and she knew that a man like Alejandro would have had past lovers, but hearing he had had a fiance was a little... surprising. Simply because he had never mentioned it.

"What's she like then, this ex of yours? Is she blonde? I bet she's blonde, you've always had an eye for them," she began with a smirk, turning back away to start the bath, sitting on the edge of the ridiculously large tub with a smooth leg crossed invitingly over the other. "I mean, she can't be as pretty as I am, but I bet she's beautiful too. You have high standards. Oh, I'm not worried about her either, don't worry. She can say all she wants. You love me, I love you. That's all there is to it."

"No, she's a brunette love. And this isn't some girlfriend that I chose. My mother chose her for me to marry." Chuckled the man as he slipped his robe off. "We were never dating. Like I said, she was only after the crown. "ANd as for what she's like? Hmm...Well, she's a pampered brat who had everything she ever wanted. She expected me to bow to her. Can you believe that? Me bow to that bitch?" Scoffed the man as he began to sink into the tub once it was filled.

"She was annoying beyond belief. And I'm not saying that because she's my ex-fiance. I'm saying it because it's true. Her sister, however, was a doll. Perfect in every aspect. It's a shame the Angels killed her. She was a lovely lady." Sighed the man as he looked at his fiance, smiling at how beautiful she was.

"Oh, she sounds like a terror. Then again, aren't I a pampered brat?" She countered with a genuinely curious smile, wanting to see how her future husband reacted. She didn't give away that she was simply teasing him, that no matter the response, she wasn't going to be mad. She simply wanted to see how he answered. He could say no and go down the old charm offensive route, or he could remark back just as teasingly and say yes, and she really wouldn't mind so much because... well, they teased one another all the time. It was their thing and she wasn't about to start taking offence.

It was what made her different from other women, really. If another women was called a brat by their own future husband, they would probably throw a hissy fit and get offended. Honey, on the other hand, would grin, agree and retort with a tease of her own. It was why she'd always got on better with men - she could handle their jokes without once getting upset by them.

"Oh come on, Al. Am I brat? Honesty is important in relationships, isn't it?"

"Oh, you're a mega brat." Replied the man, smirking at her before pulling her into the tub with a chuckle, not caring if she still had her robe on. Pulling her now soaked silk robe off, he chuckled as he placed a teasing quick kiss on her lips. "But you make being a brat look good. When she was being a brat, she just annoyed me." Laughed the man, as he began massaging her back.

He did promise her a massage, and he knew that if he didn't massage her, he would only hear her complain over and over again about how he hurt her. And he did honestly feel terrible for it. Pressing his fingers into her tensed back muscles, he smiled contently at how happy he was. He was marrying his best friend. Who wouldn't be happy?

That was what she wanted to hear. Sure, it was nice to be complimented and she wanted him to say he loved her, but she wasn't needy. She'd much rather him tease her like that, because that was their hallmark of affection. The day they stopped teasing one another, she would worry.

"Mm, she sounds like a bitch. I'm not worried. Like you said, I can handle myself. I've had decades worth of practise. Women are so bitchy, aren't they? So I slept with their husbands, big deal. They ought to get over it, it was so silly of them, all those human women who wept hysterically that I stole their man. Ugh. I can't deal with humans, they're just so... annoying," she frowned, sighing contently at the massage and allowing herself to relax under his care. She always had to have a guard up and with that brought a good deal of stress; stress that, subsequently, caused knots and stiffness in her muscles that needed to be unwound and massaged.

"I've made a decision, by the way. About all this baby lark," she murmured aloud, turning her head to look at him over her shoulder with that effortlessly seductive smile. "I'll have one for you. I was thinking of allowing some other woman to carry it but the child wouldn't look like me, and that wouldn't suit at all. Look at me, I'm beautiful. I want any heir to the throne to have my beauty and your beauty. So I'll do it. Besides, it'll mean nine months of being pampered even more and I can't turn that down. I also happen to think I pull the pregnant look off exceptionally well."

"You look absolutely beautiful pregnant." Chuckled the man, wrapping his strong arms around her, bringing her into a hug. "The baby can wait of course. But thank you for having my heir. It means a lot to me, Honey." He whispered honestly. Did he really want children? No. But if he had to have a child, he would want it to be with Honey. Honey knew him well, and he knew her. And their child would be gorgeous of course. But..That child would definitely be trouble. It would cause havoc wherever it went. For once its parents were....Bloodlusting demons. Of course, that child would be evil.

Honey was sort of banking on their child being... a little terror. That would definitely help her love the child a little more. Besides, no matter how evil the child may turn out to be, she was determined to love it. Regardless of what she had told Alejandro, she wasn't a totally unloving mother. She may have given Joy up easily, but that was because there had both been an agreement in place, and she also felt Melinda deserved the chance to be a mother. If she didn't like Melinda, she'd have never given Joy up. And then there was the first child Honey had had. She had loved her son more than the world itself, so no, she wasn't cold and she wasn't the bitch she proclaimed to be. She was a loving mother, if she truly had the chance to be.

And there was nothing she really wanted more than a child who was the perfect mix of both her and her boyfriend. If she was going to have a baby, she wanted it to be feisty and feared and downright dangerous.

Just like she and Alejandro were.

"Mm, it can wait. It doesn't have to happen straight away," she agreed, moving up to sit onto his lap to press their chests together with a devious grin. Just because they didn't have to have a baby straight away didn't mean she was prepared not to have sex. Hell, they were both demons who fed off that, and they were in love. She was quite happy to make love with him every day if she wanted. "Gosh, you are handsome, aren't you? You've definitely beefed up since we were last together. Have I changed at all~?"

"Of course. The last time I've seen you naked, you were thin and boyish. But you had a certain charm to your features. You were pretty. Not glamorously gorgeous, but...Pleasant pleasing to the eye. I was amazed you didn't have admirers. Your eyes hadn't changed though. They were always large, and shockingly green. I feel like if I stood a hundred feet away, I could still see how green they are. You were shorter though back then. And very clumsy. You used to trip over your own feet. But I found that adorable." Alejandro admitted.

His large hands cupped her cheeks, the water in the tub sloshing around from the movement. "I'll never forget meeting you for the first time. You stammered over your own name. Your heart was beating so fast, I thought you would have had a heart attack. " Teased the man, stealing a kiss from her. "I'm happy I met you."

Pouting childishly at the reminder of her old self, she did have to admit that there had been a certain appeal to life back then. Her life had been utter shit, to put it bluntly, but that all changed the moment she met Alejandro, and that feeling of their first meeting still stuck with her to the day. He offered so much hope and light to her life; he was quite honestly her saviour back then.

"I still don't understand why you chose me, but I'm not complaining. You should have seen the way all the mayor's daughters looked at me when they knew we were an item back then. They glared at me and were so jealous. It was... fantastic," she dreamily purred, pressing her forehead in close just to teasingly rest her lips an inch from his, her breath lingering on his but not quite allowing them to tough just yet. "I want to visit the prisons and the cells properly, tomorrow. I want to see all the prisoners. Maybe I'm cruel, but there's nothing quite as fun as watching someone suffer."

"You're not cruel love. It is fun to watch all those suffering people, begging for their lives. What could possibly be better?" Asked the King as he leaned in to kiss her lips. He couldn't resist her when she teased him like that. "You will love the prison~ I have some amazing ways to torture people. It's my torture chamber. I'll show you them tomorrow. It'll be fun, or little date."

"Oh, it sounds perfect, darling! Just imagine it. Watching you torture some pathetic little maggot is certainly my idea of a well spent afternoon," cooed the woman, her eyes lighting up in delight. It may not be everyone's idea of a romantic day, but it was certainly Honey's - there was nothing she wanted more than to see some peasant be tortured to within an inch of his life by the man she loved. She found there was something incredibly... attractive in the man asserting his power.

So, by the time the next day rolled around, Honey certainly made sure she looked the part. She both wanted to look exquisite to piss off the women in the high society and have them gossip about her, and because... well, she always wanted to look good for her lover. She wanted him to be unable to take his eyes off her, to grow distracted by her beauty and find himself staring at her and let his thoughts run away from him. She especially wanted him to be like that today when she had her turn torturing some pathetic lowlife. She was pretty sure that he would love the sight of her torturing someone, just like she would with him.

Clinging to the King's arm, she smiled quietly to herself once down in the dark cellars. Every inch reeked of death and every man or woman sat behind the bars probably wished to be put out of their misery, because this was far from a nice life. "I want to see the worst criminal down here, Alejandro. The baddest, evillest little rat I can slap about and watch bleed~ Ooh, how about this one. Take this one into your torture chamber, he seems like he'd be perfect. Look at those wings, I'd love to tear them off," cooed Honey, though her eagerness and her obvious excitement almost instantly derailed.

She had stopped randomly at a cell, no different from any other, and the demon inside didn't seem to be any different than other demons. Though Honey knew he was. She knew him the moment she set eyes on him, even if she'd only known him for a week at the most.

A mother never forget their own child, no matter how many years interrupted them. She may have only known him as a week old baby before he was taken from her, but the muscular man behind the bars was her son - his brilliant green eyes and his extreme beauty was unmistakable. She didn't understand it, given she thought he had been murdered, but there was no doubt that this was her beautiful baby boy she had had centuries ago.

Of course, he hadn't been killed. The wife of the man Honey had slept with hadn't murdered him. She'd pretended to and simply run off to raise the boy as her own, thinking that was the perfect revenge-- until Marco, as she named him, grew up and killed her one evening on his 14th birthday. After that, he'd spent a century living as a human before arriving in Hell... and had ended up being thrown in prison for some pretty horrendous crimes, even by Hell's standards.

"...L-Let him out of there, Alejandro. I... Oh, gosh, just... just you let him out right this second," began the woman, staring at her son in bewilderment as he simply smirked up at them, not saying a thing or reacting to the woman's shock. "He's... I... it's my son, I... please let him out, I... I need to touch him and talk to him a-and-- and it's my son! I-I thought you had died, I-I cried so much and mourned you and... that bitch took you from me, she... she pretended she'd hurt you, I... I didn't know you were here... Why is he behind bars, Alejandro, what's he done that's so serious that you've imprisoned him?!"

"I tried to kill him," answered Marco casually, shooting another smirk right up at Alejandro. "And his parents. I hate your mother, sire. She's a real bitch. And your father? What a waste of space. He ruled like a coward. You're not impressive, either-- though I see you've found my birth mother. She's a real diamond, huh?"

976.jpg

"This piece of shit is your son?" Alejandro asked, shock transparently clear on his face. This demon had tried to kill him! This half-breed, little asshole had the nerve to try and kill a King! Hah! The thought of it mad Alejandro sick. And this little shit was the son of his fiance? Go fucking figure. "Honey...Are you even sure this....thing is your son?" Asked Alejandro, his voice soft as thunder. But the more he looked at Honey, and then Marco he knew this was truly her son. They looked almost identical. Like he was the male version of her.

Pinching the bridge of his nose, obviously, he looked stressed. He didn't want to let him out. For one, they still had that damn feathered bitch to worry about who could still be roaming. And then having this shithead free? He would look like he was going soft! "Honeybee," began the King, with a soft smile. "I...I can't let him out. He's going to spend eternity in those cells. This man...He isn't that baby anymore. He's a criminal. I can't be worrying about him when that damn Angel is somewhere roaming around, baby. Now let's find you someone to torture, hmm?" Okay, so that was a pathetic attempt to persuade her away from her son.

"...So you're my real Mom, right? I always knew that. I heard lots about you. I made that human bitch who raised me tell me who you were before I ripped her arms off and burned her. I tried to find you and my father. He was such a disappointment, mother. So... human. Puny. He had to be killed too, but I knew that, when I found you, you'd be the mother I'd always hoped for, and look, you're on the arm of a King. Granted, he's bit of an ass, Mom, you could do better," grinned Marco, trailing up from his spot on the floor to stand just opposite his mother, on the other side of the bars. He was the spitting image of her - their likeness was almost uncanny. He was exquisitely beautiful, even for a halfbreed. His features were perfect, his body chiselled and muscled, not too much or too little. Just... perfect.

Perfect was, simply, the perfect word to describe him. He was the perfect demon, too... even if his actions had left him in prison just because of the people he'd targeted.

"Oh mother, you're not weak. I want to get to know the darling woman who gave birth to me. Are you going to honestly let this snivelling excuse of a King get inbetween us? I have suffered so much, mother! I... I had a horrible human raise me for fourteen years, she was so... terrible, truly dreadful."

"...He's my son, Alejandro, I... don't you dare insult him either. Alejandro is now a... a dreadful King. He's perfect-- but so's my son. My son is perfect to me, Al. I-I thought he'd been murdered, I... his 'death' broke me, I was so damaged, and now he's here! H-He's here, my son is alive and... one day. Just let him out for one day, please? For your little honeybee, hm~?"

Even a day was risky! This little shit was tricky! And it wasn't that Alejandro was doubting his own skills. He knew he could take Marco. He was just some half-breed. But he knew just how much damage Marco could cause in a day. "Honeybee, let's talk about this in private, hmm?" He whispered, taking her arm, walking away just down the hall away from the cell.

"Honey...Do you realize how much trouble this would cause us? The Queen's firstborn child is a prisoner. People will have a field day with this! They may not see you fit to be Queen. The Queen shouldn't have any other children when coming into a relationship with the King. You see where I'm coming from? Look...Just...Let me find out where the feathered bitch is then...I'll let him out for one day. Heavily guarded. No one is to know you have other children, okay? You have no children."

"Of course I understand, darling. If you don't want people to know I have a son, then we can always say that the family resemblance is... down to him being my wayward younger cousin. Love, he's... you don't understand. It isn't like I held a secret from you. I told you: I've had two children in my life. I thought he had been murdered. I... I simply want to know him, he's my flesh and blood and the only one of my children I... I truly really loved, because he was always mine. Joy never was, but he... he was. He was my everything when I had nobody else," she whispered, taking her boyfriend's face in her hands as she tried her best to compromise, because she really did see Alejandro's side of things.

Marco was a criminal, a ruthless, dangerous one at that, and people would start spreading rumours about her and Alejandro and their leadership if the news got out. She really, truly wanted to get to know her son because she had fallen in love with him the moment she gave birth and held him close, and here he was, all grown up and alive and a living part of her.

But she knew she couldn't have a normal relationship with him. She was a Queen and he... he was a disgusting criminal who had no duty being around her. She wasn't supposed to have children that weren't Alejandro's and people would tear them apart if they learnt the truth.

"One day, I promise. We'll say he's my cousin that I want to talk to before he's imprisoned again. Darling, I... I'll do whatever you want me to do as thanks to you for this. I can't thank you enough. He's... He's my son, I need to spend time with him. He's a dreadful, awful criminal who needs to be imprisoned, I understand that. Just one day and I'll be happy."

"One day, one day, I'll be a real good boy, Alejandro," cooed Marco from down the hall, smirking wider. Was he planning on being good? Like hell he was. He didn't care much for his mother either. For all he cared, she could die right this minute.

Hey, maybe he should just kill her? That'd definitely grind Alejandro's gears~! And it'd earn the trust of that angel he had been talking to in the cells...

One thing about Marco was his desire for power. He'd kill anyone that dared get in his way and he had worked out within a few minutes of sitting opposite the angel that this was someone he needed to be allied with. He befriended powerful people until they outgrew their use, and the Angel of Death was someone he felt he needed to be close to. Killing Honey would definitely show the angel that he could trust him. He just had to find him first, and that was Marco's first plan when he got out the cell. He was exploiting Honey's rare show of vulnerability, but he didn't care. He didn't care for anyone but himself.

Sighing heavily, Alejandro finally agreed. "Fine. One day. And he's your cousin. No one will talk much about that. It'll be set for tomorrow then. I need to have my best knights, to make sure this little shi-, I mean your son keeps his end of the deal." Growled the King, before taking Honey's hands off his face. Kissing each and every finger, he smiled kindly down at her. If he knew what the little shit was planning? He would have just killed him on the spot. Finally, he and Honey were back together. And this criminal was planning on ruining it all. For power. That little half-breed was just rotten.

So, as promised, Alejandro allowed Marco to be free for one day. Knights escorted him out of the dungeon and to the garden where his mother was waiting. The knights didn't leave though. As instructed by the king, to keep an eye on Marco. The King himself wasn't able to make the 'sweet' reunion since he was busy trying to pinpoint where the Angel was.

The fact the knights were following him and refused to let him out of their sights was a slight inconvenience, and nothing more. He wasn't remotely troubled by it, why would he be? He liked death. He'd once taken on ten of the King's soldiers and managed to murder them all and have the balls to make himself a sandwich while the bled at his feet. He was gutsy and confident, arrogant even, but there really was no denying how good he was at what he did.

A few knights really wasn't an issue. He didn't want to tire himself out, really, but that was the only downside to slicing their throats open-- which he promptly did. He may be out in the open of the garden, witch his mother sat nearby, but eight loyal guards were ripped of their lives in under a few seconds, and so silently that it was downright impressive.

Five seconds more and his mother was similarly bleeding out on the grass. Honey hadn't realised that her son would be this... callous. She was unloving and cold at the best of times, but family meant something to her. She loved Alejandro with all her heart and she was sure that she would love their children too. However evil they turned out, they would love their mother and dote on her. She thought that that was how Marco would be to her. She had fallen for his smooth charm and lies because she wanted to have him in her life. She had been naive and vulnerable and taken in by her desire to get to know the little boy she thought she'd lost.

She wouldn't have bothered and she would happily have let Marco rot in his cell if she knew just how... how dangerous and insane he was. Her naivety had resulted in her being cut from ear to ear and left on the grass, only just breathing. Marco, meanwhile, smiled proudly to himself at his handiwork, licking the blood that had splattered his lips and, before more guards came out on alert, wandered from the scene, wisely keeping to the shadows to shield himself.

Now he was free to wreak havoc... but he didn't have time for that. Right now, he needed to find that goddamn angel.

Said angel was in a rundown village, far from the royal palace. There, he had found a rundown small house (more like shed). On the walls were all plans, and all high up people in Hell that he was planning to assassinate. Some of the pictures on the wall had X's on them, meaning he had already dealt with them. In the center was the King. He would kill him last. He wanted to save the best for last of course.

His long raven hair was in a low braid. He wore a cotton white shirt, and cotton brown pants. Clothes of a peasant. Over the clothes, he wore a black cloak. His wings were hidden, put away. His massive wings would have easily got him spotted. Alluring brown eyes scanned over his notes as he jotted down more. He was unlike the reckless demon. While the demon may not think things out, and just killed, the Angel, named Cassiel, liked to have everything planned. He wanted to know how many guards and knights the person he was going to assassinate had. He wanted to know every single detail about them. That way he could make a quick clean death. He was certainly good at what he did. And he trusted no one. Cassiel tucked a strand of his hair behind his ear, before feeling a demon presence closing in. It was faint, but he could feel it. Narrowing his eyes, he readied himself for an attack.