"We were not dating, don't be so absurd. My father wanted me to start courting, he said that he found my mother when he was 16 and that he would entertain some suitors for me. George was... someone I was considering, amongst many others, but then you came into town and I couldn't think of any other man," purred Melinda, offering her husband a full kiss on the cheek. She wasn't really into public affection and she rarely ever even hugged him, so for her to go as far as to kiss him like that was... surprising. Even a little strange, giving how prudish she often was.

"But it all worked out for the best, George. Look at who you're dating. Honey's a delight. She's a dear, dear friend of ours, we... we'll never fully repay her for helping us out--"

"No need to, I did it because you both are... good people," smiled Honey, tilting her head as her eyes lit up in delight at the drama unfolding in front of her. Oh, how she loved a little drama. Was there anything better than a fine meal and some bitchiness?

"Oh, you were courting? How adorable is that? Of course, you aren't still bitter over that, are you? It happened such a long while ago." Philip replied as he chuckled lightly.

"Oh of course not. I don't care anymore. I was but a child. As Melinda stated, I'm with someone else know. It would be foolish to linger onto those petty feelings."

Oh, now that was funny. Honey was literally the perfect creature to understand when someone was in love or had feelings, and it was fair to say that George hadn't moved on as much as he was proclaiming to. Smiling to herself and managing to hide the urge to laugh aloud, she quietly set her steak knife down and took a sip from the juice she'd reluctantly ordered.

"All in the past, isn't it? Melinda is awfully beautiful though, isn't she?" She began to murmur to George, hoping to cause a little more drama and twist the metaphorical knife in as deep as she could. "Look at her. I've always envied her, she's so graceful and slim and... Philip is a very lucky man, I think."

"Nottingham....Always the lucky one." Growled George. Honey was easily stirring up drama with this man who blamed Philip for litterally everything. "It wasn't enough, huh Philip? Melinda wasn't enough for you, you just had to buy the Riverside company. The one I was going to buy. You just had to steal it right from me, just as you did Melinda." The man viciously hissed.

The British man stared at the other man, completely surprised by his words. "George. I had no idea you were trying to buy the company. I've never even heard of you or met you before tonight. So how was I to know?"

"Of course! You never heard of me, but everyone knows Philip Nottingham! The man who gets whatever he wants! You could have had anyone, yet you stole Melinda!"

George's loud voice was easily catching stares from all over the restaurant. Philip glared at Honey, knowing she had said what she said on purpose. This little winch loved the drama, huh? "George. We are adults. No need to hold onto childish memories such as that."

"Childish?! I loved Melinda! She was going to marry me, her father had already given me permission to ask her! Yet you strolled along, and she wanted nothing to do with me!" George wanted Philip to hurt. He wanted to take something precious away from him....Something precious. Yes, that was it! He could hire some thugs to kidnap that damn daughter of theirs! Then Philip and Melinda would hurt, just as he did. Smirking he stood up, throwing a napkin over his food. "I'm done here. Honey, let's go."

Honey had been sitting back and sipping at her water until she stood and took George's hand. Like with Philip all those years ago, she saw something. In this instance, she didn't see a dark past but a future dark act he wished to commit. She was able to see people's sins, even those they were yet to commit.

And the fact this asshole was prepared to steal an innocent little girl was downright disgusting. Sure, Joy might have an adult's mind with a former life's memories intact, but she was still also entirely innocent. And the aftermath of her kidnap would not only enrage Philip, but ruin Melinda.

And Honey, despite refusing to admit she liked them, wasn't prepared to allow that to happen.

But, just so she could have her own fun, she chose not to mention it yet, simply looping her arm in George's and seductively smiling up at him.

"Why don't we find a hotel room for the night, George? With champagne, I'm sure they've got alcohol stored here somewhere. Everyone has alcohol, they just don't admit it unless the price is right. We could have champagne, chocolates, rose petals on the bed~"

"Sure, I don't feel like bothering with the Nottinghams." Growled the man, pulling her to leave. Besides, he had to arrange for some thugs to get hold of the little girl. And when he was in his hotel room, and Honey was showering? He called up some of the thugs. "Yes...I heard from the staff they are staying in the suite 403. It's guarded of course, but keep an eye on them. They're bound to leave sometime. And when they aren't looking grab the girl. I'll pay you handsomely for this."

Well, if he wasn't nice, he was certainly audacious.

To actually go ahead and phone the kidnappers up to arrange it all while she was only in the shower a few feet away was certainly... confident of him. It was almost impressive to see him be so comfortable. Of course, she wasn't actually going to let him get away with this. As much as she wanted to wash her hands of the whole situation, there was a reason she'd found herself back in the couple's company. Fate brought them together again, and the least she could do was help them out.

In her own way. It wasn't exactly going to end with her phoning the police. Where was the fun in that?

"Oh, George~? Can you come here, darling? I need someone to come wash my back," she cooed out from the shower, biting her lip to contain herself. After she killed this awful man, she was simply going to stroll along to Philip's suite, brandish a gun and shoot the kidnappers. She was pretty and she'd stopped a crime, so she was sure she wasn't going to get in trouble for it.

George blinked at hearing her call him, before whispering in the phone. "Make sure you do this quietly." Hanging up, he stood up, going to go join her. Of course, he didn't think she heard him over the running water. Smiling brightly at her, he began to undress himself. "I'm here darling~" He cooed, getting into the shower to wash her back. Unaware of the true fate that waited for him.

Killing George didn't take longer than ten seconds - a new record she grinned proudly at while she washed away the blood that was left soaking her body. She knew time was of the essence and she couldn't spend too much time, but hell, she had enjoyed killing the man more than she really wanted to admit to herself. It had been a little while since she did this sort of thing, mostly because she didn't want Alejandro finding her. He would be searching newspapers for news of strange murders, people cut up and eaten, and so she'd gone against her instinct and kept away from it all.

But one murder surely wouldn't count? It wasn't like she was going to cut George up, as badly as she craved it. She simply let him bleed out after a simple cut across his throat. Anybody could have done that - it wasn't exactly her signature style, so she figured she was safe enough.

Once she cleaned herself off and found a nice little black dress to squeeze herself into, she trailed through the halls of the hotel in search of the numbered suite the couple was staying at. Sure, she might be a little late, but she was also sure she could waltz in, kill the kidnappers and drink in the couple's gratitude.

There was nothing she liked more than being in the spotlight, after all.

Obviously, no kidnappers were there yet. They had just got the call, they had to know their prey before anything and find the hotel. So in the suite, by herself laid Joy. In her old body, she could stay up all night. But this body tired out so quickly. She slept in a princess like nightgown. Her long brown hair was braided back, with a few curls framing her round face.

Her long lashes rested on her cheeks as she slept. Philip and Melinda hadn't got back yet, decided they would finish their meal. Besides, they were on vacation, they wanted to enjoy their time together.

And as soon as Honey entered the room, she regretted it. She didn't like the kid much, even if she was technically her own. But what was wrong with that? Not every person was set out for parenthood, and Honey, with her hatred of all kids, was one.

It would take ten minutes until the men appeared. And who was leading the kidnappers? Alejandro. Now, what was the King of Hell doing, leading petty kidnappers to get a child? Well, he was searching for Honey, and he knew he wouldn't find her by regular means. So he decided to act human, get information, and find out where she was. He heard from a few people that Honey was now the girlfriend of George Ryans. So when George called to have a little kidnapping happen, Alejandro was the first to agree.

Alejandro held a gun to her head, using his inhuman speed to grab her by her jaw. His eyes cold, and unwelcoming. "Have you had your fill, Penelope? You will stop your fucking games, and you will come with me." Hissed the man, shoving the cold metal onto her forehead. The shot still wouldn't kill her, but it would hurt like hell for weeks if he was to shoot her.

Joy jumped awake, hearing the yelling. Opening her little eyes, she looked up seeing the strange people in her room. Too frightened to yell, she used the time that Alejandro was distracted to hide under the bed.

"So you've stopped the charm offensive now and resorted to showing your true colours, then?" Cooed Honey, not flinching even an inch at the gun being pressed to her head and the threatening demeanour. Yes, she was shocked to see him, but she was a superb actress. "I'm not going anywhere. I've actually moved on and you can't forcefully take me. Go and find a nice, plain girl to turn, marry and impregnate instead, doll."

"I'm not taking no for a fucking answer." Growled the man, before tightening his hold on her jaw. "You think I care that you're over me? Ha! You're coming with me whether you like it or not!" Throwing her to the ground, he glared down at the woman he saw as ungrateful. He gave her everything! And in his sick twisted mind, she should be kissing the ground he walked on. "You are still that worthless, little poor girl who was weeks away from death. You would have died if it weren't for me!" Growled the man as he kicked her in the face.

Joy gasped, being able to see it from under the bed. Running from out the bed, she glared up at the man. "H-Hey! You can't hit ladies! Didn't your mama ever tell you that?!" Growled the little girl, standing in front of Honey trying to shield her.

Alejandro stared at the kid unimpressed, grabbing her by the neck, lifting her off the ground, before tossing her to the bed. "Disgusting inbred of a child. You should have never had a child with a human."

She'd always acted like she'd hated the ground he walked on; that he was the worst man in the world and she felt sickened at the sight of him... but that wasn't entirely the whole truth. Did she dislike him? Yes. Was she deeply, deeply hurt by what he'd done to her, even after all this time and even after his explanation? Clearly, yes.

But she'd always, always held a soft spot for him, despite everything she'd said horribly about him. She'd always loved him, more than life and the air itself.

Which was why his sudden outburst not only angered her, but it genuinely... hurt. For the first time in centuries, tears were seen in her eyes and, even after getting kicked in the face, she was only really reacting to the hard words and the other's uncharacteristic behaviour. He'd always been so loving and gentle and playful with her, which she expected given he'd always said he loved her and worshipped her.

And yet here he was, having physically and emotionally abused her. It was a kick in the teeth, both literally and metaphorically speaking.

"Don't you touch her, get your disgusting hands off her, do you understand? She is a child, you don't insult her," she hissed, clambering to her feet to stand protectively in front of Joy, despite the fact she was dazed and rather worried by the amount of blood pouring from her face. "Fuck off, do you understand? If you'd turned up with flowers, an apology and... and showed me just how desperately you wanted me, I'd consider coming. I honestly would have. This? You've fucked up any chance of me genuinely loving you, Alejandro. I never once lost my feelings for you-- until now. H-How dare you hurt me! I thought you LOVED me!"

Alejandro broke out into a laugh, changing his form, showing his true form. "Do you honestly believe I love you?! You will obey me, Honey! You will come with me, even if I have to drag you to Hell to get you to come!" Grabbing her by her neck again, the demon glared in her eyes.

Now Joy may have the mindset of an adult, but even an adult would scream in terror at seeing something so frightening. Passing out from shock the little girl collapsed on the floor. Alejandro opened a portal, glaring at Honey. "Do I have to throw you in? Or are you going to walk in?"

Eyeing the man up and down, as though sizing him up and determining what her opinion was, Honey really was taking the whole thing well. Mostly because she didn't believe him when he said he didn't love her, like he knew not to believe her when she said she hated him. He'd never told her what or who he really was, but he hadn't had to - she had more or less figured it out for herself decades ago. That was how much she knew him.

"Really? You're going to play that game, pretending that you're so tough that you didn't love me? I don't believe you, darling. Of course I'll come with you, all you had to do was ask nicely," she tutted, pouting her full lips and moving just a little closer into him to examine him properly, her eyes, though, never really leaving his as they returned to her natural gold. "I don't care how much you deny it, you love me and I suppose I rather like you. You're an asshole, you broke my heart and you abandoned me, but you also are the only man who can kick me in the face and make me like you more. So of course I'll come with you. You can apologise to me properly later with some chocolate and sex."

Grinning quietly to herself, she did reach for his hand just to show him that she was perfectly willing to come with him, voluntarily. Admittedly, this was all she had wanted, to be with him and have him back with her. She'd been stubborn and they'd both played games with one another all these years, but eventually they both had to stop. He'd gotten angry and she'd finally realised that, if she didn't just give in, she'd lose her shot at a genuine, loving relationship.

And god knows she wanted that with him. She'd waited centuries for it.

"Can we go now? You have some making up to do to me and maybe I should apologise to you, maybe I've been a bad girl, you know? I have been rather naughty by ignoring you, maybe you should punish me~?"

Looking at her, wondering if this was just another one of her games, he relaxed slightly when seeing she was willingly coming with him. "I've asked you politely many of times, did you forget?" Asked the man, smiling a bit when seeing she was finally understanding that she could never leave him. He would chase her to the ends of the Earth. If that didn't prove how much he loved her, he wasn't sure what would.

Walking through the portal, the portal led straight to his royal chambers. It looked exactly like something a King would have. High ceilings, chandeliers, beautiful art, fur rugs, everything. "Let me heal that for you." Whispered the demon, touching her face as he healed her up quickly.

"I still can't believe you kicked me in the face, Alejandro. My face. And you threw me to the floor. I understand you were mad at me, I was awfully... mean, I suppose, but god, did you have to be that violent? Throw me on your bed and get rough with me then, I'm okay with that. Don't you ever hurt me like you did just now again, though. I... want to give us a shot, Alejandro. I want to be with you, I've always wanted that, deep down," she sighed, her eyes locking on the fine art above her that all but covered the walls. She'd never been one for art or anything of the sort, but she had been in enough art galleries over the years to know an expensive painting when she saw one.

And this was beyond expensive.

But, unlike all the men she'd been with before, she wasn't with him for his money or his power or even because he was a fucking King of HELL. No, she loved him because he was the man who saved her and the only man who saw something in her that everyone else forgot. He was a special person to her and after all these years hating him and then running from him, she was finally ready to give up and accept the fact they were probably destined to be together. He had needed her to toughen up and become ready for the role... and she felt she was probably ready to do just that.

"Mm, but I was a bitch. You asked politely and I laughed at you. All it took was for you to get a little violent, and bam, here I am. If you knew that, you'd have kicked me years ago," she laughed, the sound vibrant and musical and just... full of genuine happiness. For once, she was happy and... optimistic. It was strange, feeling like that, but that was what Alejandro did to her. He completed her, really. "So, you're King of Hell, hm? I'm finding it hard to say I'm not impressed. It's impressive, of course it is. You kept that a secret from me for so long!"

"Well, I didn't think it as all that relevant. I'm a King, sure, but it doesn't really matter now does it?" Stated the man as he laid in bed with her, looking at her lovingly. "Now, you'll become a Lady of the Court tomorrow, making your debut will be easy enough. Just be yourself. Our wedding will be in three months."