"You weren't serious about children, were you? I adore you, I really do. You're an ass sometimes and very... irritating, but I love you for whatever crazy reason. However, I will not be having your children. I've given birth to two. My son was murdered and... Joy isn't my daughter anyway. I can't have another and lose my perfect figure for a little sprog I'll yell at and hate for ruining our lives. I want it to just be us two. We have so many years to catch up on," she murmured slowly, doing her best to convince him-- and how was she going to do that? With her feminine sexuality, of course.

She was a succubus; he was an incubus. They were obviously going to have a very sexual, passionate relationship, and she was planning on solving any issues they had with sex.

She didn't think he was going to complain much about that.

"Be honest. Don't you want your beautiful wife-to-be to always look this good?" She purred again, climbing on top of him and playfully leaning forward to rest her lips just tantalisingly above his. "I wouldn't be able to get this close if I was having your children, hm? I'd be all fat and sick and hormonal, love. Appreciate me as I am and forget about this silly 'heir' nonsense."

"I wish I could...But the Kingdom needs an heir love~" He told her, leaning up to kiss her, before getting an idea. "...I could always do what that silly human couple did. Get some little mistress pregnant. I mean...The Kingdom would hate it, but they'll have their heir." An heir by a mistress would be...Most likely abused and taunted by everyone. Children whose mother was a simple mistress were always treated badly. Even the help abused them. But what did Alejandro care? They would have their silly little heir, and he would have his gorgeous wife.

He didn't care if his own flesh and blood would be treated horrendously. It would probably be a little monster anyway. Wrapping his arms around her, he pulled her in for a kiss. "How about it? We won't have to worry about the child. We could live our lives like it doesn't exist."

This was a similar plan to the one Melinda had presented to her all those years ago. She had been the one to carry their child and, once Joy was born, Honey had no involvement with it. Because she wasn't a fan of kids and because she really wanted to keep her figure and spend her time devoting herself to making up for lost time with Alejandro, he probably expected her to grin at the idea and accept it without any hesitation.

But she did find herself having to think. She wasn't sure that she really wanted Alejandro with some silly little village girl and her being the mother of an heir to the kingdom. It didn't sit all that nicely with her. She was adamant that she didn't want some horrible little kid ruining things for her, but she was also equally as determined not to let some other woman do it either.

Simply, she needed to make a decision and she really didn't know what that was just yet.

"...We have time, don't we? You waited centuries for me, you can wait some time before they demand a child. Maybe I will give my body up for a while, who knows? I'll need to think, don't rush me, Al," she grumpily frowned, remaining sat on top of him and reaching to direct his hands to her hips, making him hold onto her tightly while she playfully grinned at him. "I don't mind the act of creating a baby. I like that part. It's the actual baby I dislike. I'm not mother material, I won't love it very much. I only have enough love in me for one person, and that's you, sweetie pie~!"

"Hmm, I suppose you're right. Make sure to always drink the herbal teas that the maids bring you then. They'll make it impossible for you to be pregnant." He told her, leaning up to kiss her as he held her hips. He thought it was a splendid idea. She wouldn't lose her body, they could toss the kid onto some nannies, and live life how they wanted. But they did have hundreds of years.

Moving to kiss on her jaw, one of his hands reaching up to cup her cheek, kissing her chin. Alejandro rolled so he was the one on top. Looking down at her, he stroked the side of her face with a bright smile. "I've always pictured you in my bed." He loved the way her dark curls were tousled across the silk pillows. How her lips were slightly parted, waiting for another kiss.

"Oh, I've been in your bed before, Alejandro. I was just a skinny little human girl, though. I suppose you imagined me the way I am now, because honestly, I'm really beautiful. I can say that, of course, because you constantly think about how gorgeous you are. We're just a pair of arrogant, enviably beautiful demons," she laughed, tilting her head and arching her back just a little, just to feel his body up against hers again.

She'd been with plenty of men in her life, but... hell, Alejandro wasn't at all comparable to anyone else. He was in a whole league of his own; the only man she really allowed to see her as her. She would show him her vulnerability, her flaws and her insecurities because she loved him dearly. The fact he was so drop-dead gorgeous and so good in bed was a happy bonus.

"You know, I'm not the wedding type either, but if we're going to get married, I want the biggest, most expensive dress possible, of course. You know me. I like being the centre of attention. If I'm going to be Queen, I want everyone to be jealous of me-- of us. Look at us! They should be crying themselves to sleep at night because they want to be like us. Maybe I'm arrogant again. I've been told I'm too confident-- by you, if I recall~"

"You are too confident for your own good." Cackled the demon as he stroked her face. "You've never been in this bed love. That's what I meant. You look just elegant against silk. I'm sure you look much better without all of these clothes on." Chuckled the man, as he began undressing her. Kissing down her body as more and more of her was revealed, he purred at her sweet taste. "My little Honeybee~ You taste the same."

She wanted to pretend like nothing he was doing was affecting her, just to irritate him. She wanted to force a bored expression on his face, get him riled up a little and maybe have him get a little rough with her-- but she couldn't do that. Not because she felt guilty, not at all. The two enjoyed teasing one another and it was always so playful - they could each take a joke and they loved one another so much that they didn't take offence.

No, she physically couldn't pretend to be bored when just his fingers on her skin sent shivers through her. She was reminded of their first meeting when she was human; her first time when he took her virginity, their love-making that each and every time made her feel like the most important woman in the world. All those feelings returned to her and no other man had such an affect on her.

Hell, if she was preparing to marry him and even consider physically having his child, he clearly meant a lot to her.

"We aren't having sex, are we? Gosh, I want to, but I'm not getting pregnant. At least not before my wedding. I suppose... I'm open to the idea of having your child, doll, but I don't want to be at my wedding looking all frumpy. Just hold off for now, until I've had that herbal tea," she laughed, patting his shoulder gently to try and get him to relax a little. "We have plenty of time, sweetie pie."

"You're right. We have all of eternity." Pulling away from his beloved he stretched until he heard some bones crack. "Well, would you like a tour of your new home then? I'm sure you're curious to the palace you live in now." Standing up from his bed, he grabbed one of his manly Kingly robes, draping it onto him. Just then there was urgent knocking on the door. "Ugh, what could you possibly want?" He called to whoever was outside.

"Sire, the angel who has been spying on us has been caught. He's in the dungeon." Said a voice from the outside.

"Excellent!" Alejandro's mood changed instantly as he helped his soon to be wife up. "How great will it be to see a prisoner~!"

Honey would have been quite happy just lounging in bed, perhaps with a cigarette and her lover at her side, both of them just naked and cuddled up, enjoying their company. But nothing was that simple. Of course someone had to interrupt that, but she supposed she should just get used to that. She wasn't going to be able to do everything she wanted anymore. If she was going to truly marry Alejandro, she wasn't just going to be a normal woman - she was going to be Queen. That came with some pretty heavy responsibilities--

But hell, she could handle that. There was a reason he had waited so long to see her again. He said she needed to toughen up, nad if he thought she was strong enough now, she was ready to prove that to him.

Tiredly reaching to pull her dress back on, grumpily mumbling under her breath all the while, her own mood changed when she heard just what was happening. Oh, this was fantastic. If there was one thing she'd learnt recently, it was just how attractive she foundAlejandro when he was in his true form and angry. It was incredibly attractive when he was like that, so she knew it would be a turn-on for her to have him, say, threaten, intimidate and beat up some disgusting angel.

Their relationship really wasn't built on normal things. They both had a love of violence, of murder, of having power and authority. The two of them together was both a match made in heaven and a terrifying prospect, though terrifying only to those who dared cross them.

And Honey was loving every second of it all.

"Ooh, please tell me you're going to pluck his little feathers off," she cooed, her eyes burning in desire as she obediently trailed after him and, as she walked, her real form made an appearance. She rarely used it because most her life was spent around humans but now she was in Hell, with a future husband who was KING... she realised she had better show herself and let her succubus form show through. If she was seductive before, she was ten times that now, and she wanted people to stare at her. Mostly because she would then have an excuse to have them killed.

"Pluck his feathers off? Honey, what fun if that when I can have his wings sawed off?" Asked the King with a bright smile, his eyes glowing with the lust of blood. He had been waiting to see this flying bastard. Walking down to the dungeon, he held his wife's hand smirking when they finally came across the cell the angel was in.

There, in the dark damp corner, sat a bloody and bruised angel. If demons were gorgeous, angels were....Breathtaking. So gorgeous that just looking at their skin would bring tears to eyes. His long wavy hair was black. As if a chunk of the midnight sky was taken from the sky, and woven into silk and placed on his head for hair. His hair hung in his face, almost shielding the beauty. But he lifted his head when seeing the king. His face...No words could begin to describe or amount to his beauty. Almond shaped eyes, every shade of brown possible glared at Alejandro. His pouty red lips turned into a sneer. His wings were massive, cramped in the small cell. They weren't a brilliant white though. More gray than white.

"Aww, so this is the feathered freak who's been spying? You're far from home, huh boy?" Chuckled the demon with a smirk, leaning against the bars to taunt him, but the angel didn't answer.

Leaning against the bars of the cell, it was fair to say that everything Honey imagined an angel to be like was wrong. She'd never seen one before, but that was mostly because she had never really... been acquainted to demon stuff much. She'd never been to Hell before and, other than Alejandro when they first made love, she'd never seen another demon in her life. She had been turned and then just left to live in the human realm, essentially as a human.

She knew that angels must have existed, and she'd always imagined them to be chubby and blonde, like little cherubs in picture books she'd seen. She had never expected them to be breathtakingly beautiful, enough for even the flawless demon to arch her brow in fascination.

Not that she wanted to, say, jump his bones and kiss him. Not at all. He was.... amazingly beautiful, yes, but he wasn't Alejandro. She could find other people attractive, of course, but there was only really one person she could ever really love, and he was stood right beside her, mocking the angel.

"Aren't you going to speak? I recommend you talk soon, sweetie, or my lovely Alejandro here is going to lose his temper, and I know what that's like. It's so very attractive, so I'll enjoy it, but you probably won't, so how about you open that pretty boy mouth of yours and say something~?" Cooed Honey, biting her full bottom lip to try and limit how wide her smirk was becoming. She enjoyed other people's pain and misfortune, but that was only amplified at the sight of an angel. There was something in her that just made her hate him with a passion. She'd never met him or even met another angel before, but, as a demon, she inherently hated him. It was like a cat and a dog - there was no real reason, but she just... hated him.

"Oh, he's so annoying, isn't he? You know, feathers, you're going to get a real beating in a moment. Oh, can I hit him, Alejandro~? I killed George today, but I didn't get to really enjoy it."

"It's best you stay back, Honeybee. He isn't restrained yet." Answered the King, his eyes still on the angel. "You see his wings? They aren't white for a reason. He's one of those Angels of Death. A trained assassin, ready to kill." He told her as he sneered at the angel. "How you get caught hmm? I thought you Angels of Death were uncatchable, yet here you are~"

The angel didn't say anything. He just stared at the man. He attentionally got caught, to see the King. It was his mission. Since Alejandro's father resigned, they needed to know how the new King was, to send more of his kind. Flapping his large wings jsut once, and knocked Alejandro back slightly.

"Oh? Oh, he's just fascinating! Can we just keep him here, as a little pet? I'd love to come down here and visit him, he's remarkable," said Honey, her golden eyes widening just that little more when she heard that this wasn't just some bog-standard, irritating little angel. An Angel of Death? Now, that was interesting.

She came with Alejandro because she genuinely thought she was going to have a better life; a life that wasn't going to bore her. At least she was having her expectations met right from the start.

"Sweetie pie," she began, reaching to wrap her arms up around his broad shoulders, tilting her head to smile up cutely at him. "What are you going to do with him, then? We can't let him out, can we? If he's so very dangerous~"

"When I figure it out, I will let you know love~" Purred the man, cupping her cheeks to kiss her softly. Now the angel was studying Honey. She was the Queen. Taking note of all her features, the angel quietly studied them. Now that he knew Alejandro's name, and what he looked like as well as his lover's face, he stood up glaring at the king. The guards instantly got ready to fight, but before they even got a chance he began flapping his wings harshly, creating a wind blasting them all back. "Ugh! Someone get that damned angel to fucking stop!" Yelled the King over the wind, but once the wind did stop the angel was gone, and the bars to the cell were bent apart.

Alejandro's eyes widen at the sight. "What?! I thought those were made of metal the angels couldn't touch!" Growled the King, gripping up one of the guards.

"I-It is, your majesty!" Squeaked the guard, frightened he would meet his end.

"Then how in the fuck did he just break out?! Go fucking get him before he escapes!" Yelled the man. "Sound the alarm! Catch him! He is not to leave!" The guards all ran, and the alarm all over the castle was sounded. Shaking in anger his eyes narrowed. "Feathered bastard...."

She should be petrified, scared beyond on possible belief. As powerful as her lover was, and as feisty as she herself was, this angel wasn't anyone to mess around with. He was dangerous, strong and able to strike fear into the darkest of demon hearts. So sure, Honey should be shaking with fear, quaking in her boots, but she wasn't.

She was angry, let that not be mistaken. Like her boyfriend, she was downright furious with the turn of events, but a small part of her found herself in delight at the situation. Not because she felt inclined to help the angel, not at all.

Simply because she would get to see Alejandro at his best. She liked it when he got like this, all angry and murderous, and she was looking forward to when that angel was found. IF he was found, she was pretty sure Alejandro would let all hell break loose, and boy was she looking forward to that...

"Shh, shh, don't worry, sweetie pie," she purred, that being her favourite pet name for him, just like honeybee was for her. Taking his face in her hands, this was a huge test for Honey. This situation was evidence of how much she loved him. She could roll her eyes and tease him for losing the angel like this, which would show that she hadn't matured at all; that she really didn't love him all that much. But she didn't do that. She took him close, practically held him to her and showed that, in that moment, she was nothing but supportive.

"Not you listen to me, hm? You'll find that bastard and you're going to rip his wings from his back. You'll burn them in front of him. Some silly angel isn't going to ruin this for us, Alejandro. Now let those guards run off to find him. You need to come sit down by a nice fireplace."

Trying to calm down, Alejandro closed his eyes wrapping his arms around the woman. "I swear when I get my hands on that damned feathered bastard I'll kill him. No...No, I'll rip off his wings, and force him to be my prisoner for the rest of his miserable life." Pulling away, he looked down at her, smiling a bit. "I need to calm down though."

• Thank You
Reactions: potassiumboron
"You're going to burst a vein if you continue stressing about that featherbrained fool, sweetie. How does a nice bottle of wine in our bedroom sound? Maybe we could even have some fun? I haven't fed in a while, George was just awful. Absolutely awful. He kissed me and barely left a mark, it was just... ugh. I deserve to be treated like a goddamn Queen, don't I? Especially in the bedroom. Now I know you can help with that," she smirked, rather proud of herself for actually calming the situation down. he was renowned for causing drama and exacerbating situations out of control, but she found that she wasn't able to do that when Alejandro was involved.

She only wanted to put that fire out to ensure he was content and happy and--

And it did scare her a little to realise just how in love with him she was. She was still herself, still feisty and a downright minx, but she had this part of her that only Alejandro saw - the loving, caring side that she hadn't realised was even there until they reunited.

"I do love you, you know? And I won't allow anyone to lay a goddamn finger on you. Sure, you're the big, tough King, but I'm going to protect you as much as you protect me, so we're going to go relax in our room with some wine and maybe something to eat. You need that."

Even Alejandro was taken back but how supportive and loving she was. If he were anyone else, Honey wouldn't have cared and teased him for losing the Angel. Yet here she was being supportive. "I've never seen you like this love. It's refreshing~" Cooed the man, hugging her tightly. "But I do need to worry...He's seen your face. Now the Angels of Death know who to try and attack. We're going to need decoys from now on."

"Refreshing? You mean, it's nice to see me not act like a bitch towards you? It's called being a loving girlfriend, Alejandro. I know how to be nice, especially to you. Only to you, actually. Nobody else is getting a smile from me. Only you, you lucky, lucky man," she snorted, rolling her eyes playfully at her clear change in personality-- though it wasn't really a change. She'd always had that in her, she just needed to fully forgive Alejandro in order to let her guard down.

"Oh, decoys? Ugh, look, they've seen my face, big whoop. I'm not remotely scared. Maybe I ought to be because it seems serious but I struggle to worry about things. I just want a mighty big glass of wine and some chocolates and... I dunno, a foot massage would be nice. Can't we just relax and sort these details out tomorrow? I need a rest after, you know, being kicked in the face and thrown onto the floor by my future husband. I won't let that go until I get my massage, sweetie."

"Okay, okay. Jeesh, I was angry with you. You kept refusing to admit that you loved me." Smirked the man as he led her back to the bedroom. On their way there, servants would bow their heads until they passed. It was against the law to have your head over the king's head. Punishable by death.