• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"You are fucking kidding me, aren't you? Woah, god no, that isn't-- You want me to ruin my brother's relationship. You told me to abandon my family and I did that. You didn't want me to bother with my family so why should I allow you to run on down to Hell to bother with yours?" He questioned calmly, straightening a little with his broad shoulders rested perfectly against the throne behind him. His expression, though, was deeply unimpressed with her demands. If anything, it was just more evidence that she didn't... understand the dynamics of their relationship much.

"I... I'm not sure what you want me to say, Star. I... I'm one minute away from laughing hysterically at the sheer audacity. I've given up my whole family for you, I... I won't let you go to Hell because you'll not come back to me. I'm not an idiot. You'll stay there and align with them instead to keep your life. Am I right? You'd rather abandon me and choose to tell them what I'm planning if it keeps you your life-- you're selfish, I knew that anyway, but it's... it's hard to believe you wouldn't risk something for me when I gave everything up for you."

"Excuse me?!" She growled, before pulling him down by the collar to look in her eyes. She had to pull him down since he was taller than her. "Listen here, asshole, I wasn't going to abandon you. I wasn't going to align myself with anyone! I was going to come back, dipshit, I just wanted to warn my family. I'm not selfish, you never asked me to leave my family, and my family has ever done anything to you!" She hissed before pushing him away.

"And why would I leave you for Lana to have to herself. I swear you really don't understand women Mark." She hissed before walking out the dining room, heading to their grand bedroom. "Come to me when you aren't being a total ass."

"I'm not being a total ass. I'm just married to a fucking bitch is all. You know, married wives are supposed to support their husbands? Not openly tell them that their idea is shit and imply they won't succeed," he retorted grumpily. He would have just stayed sat at the dinner table to eat his food alone, but something snapped just a few seconds later, prompting him to start angrily after her. Once his longer strides easily caught up to her, he grabbed her by the wrists and pinned her hard against the wall, his brow arched as he glared down at her.

"You just need to fucking trust me, is that too hard to get through to you? Because, damn, you're fucking me off right now. I told you I'd sort out Lana. I'll sort it all out-- and you still don't think I can?"

Glaring up at him, she tried not to show him that she liked when he got like this. Star liked when he talked down to her, or when he acted like this. Mostly because no man she's been with would put her in her place. They did everything she said to do because they didn't want to lose her, so of course, that annoyed her.

But Mark was different. Mark was the best lover she ever had. "Let. Go. Of. Me." She bitterly hissed. Of course, though, she meant the exact opposite.

Mark, as ever, was completely oblivious to the fact that his wife liked it when he acted like this. Whenever he defended himself and got a little dominant over her, he always felt bad about it later and would come up to her with little gifts. He had no idea he was apologising for ridiculous reasons; saying sorry for something his wife secretly liked. But how was he supposed to know she liked t when she seemed to protest against it by telling him to go away from her?

It was likely, therefore, that, like in the past, he would push away from her and mumble out an apology. That was what always happened, so much so that that was predictable--

But it didn't happen. He'd been pushed way, way beyond any level in the past. He felt like his own wife didn't believe in him, and that fuelled him with more anger than he'd really felt in months. So he didn't push himself away. Rather, he pushed her tighter to the wall, one of his hands grabbing her chin to fiercely tilt her head up so her eyes met his.

"Fucking look at me, would you? Or I'm going to really lose my fucking temper with you. I don't want to do that. You don't want see me when I'm real mad, so do I get an apology?"

Her eyes dipped to his lips as he spoke as he got rough with her. It was getting hard to hide how much she liked this. Biting on her lower lip, she looked up at him. "Really? What would you do to me if I don't apologize?" She challenged him. "I'm doubting you would do much of anything, aren't you half angel?" She asked, hoping this was stirring him up more because damn he looked so sexy when he was mad.

And it easily pissed hm off even more than perhaps even she thought. As soon as she mentioned and reminded him of his half-angel status, the scowl on his face disappeared-- and that was a bad thing. When he was expressionless, it often meant a very bad, bad thing. When he was scowling really wasn't as daunting as when he had no expression whatsoever. That was just... intimidating.

He didn't react physically to her words for a few seconds, simply looking at the ceiling above them to try and gather himself -and his thoughts- together before he lost his mind. Eventually, though, came the inevitable reaction.

"You know what you are, don't you? A fucking troublemaker. You just cause me headaches constantly." He hissed under his breath as he slammed her head back against the wall, his hand now around her throat to ensure she took him seriously. He went as far as to actually bite her too, having forced a kiss onto her lips only to bite her shortly after, leaning back with the blood dripping down his chin. "Such a goddamn awful wife sometimes, you make me do this. You fucking tempt me, Star, that ain't right."

And the crazy thing was, she moaned when he bit her. Licking the blood from her lips, she looked up at him lustfully. It was obvious she was crazy. Hell, she's eaten her last boyfriends before. So she was insane and actually liked this abuse. Of course, she tempted him, how else was she going to get him to do this to her? Her hand went to his hand that was on her neck. "I'm an awful wife? Punish me then." She whispered, smirking up at him.

"I'm awful, huh, you should really rough me up, hmm?" She asked, leaning up to lick the blood off his chin. "Please, babe?" Whispered, looking up at him pleadingly.

Oh, she wanted him to rough her up? He'd be a bad husband if he didn't oblige, wouldn't he?

So he did just that. This was one moment in their marriage that Mark didn't let his guilt get in the way of giving Star what she wanted. He never felt guilty about harming anyone else, but he always felt bad when he got too rough with Star. She wanted that and she craved it, but he let his guilt infect him and always ended up backing away before she could redeem any pleasure from anything.

But that changed that night. He wasn't just rough with her; he was relentless, spending hours in the bedroom with her. It was only in the morning that he woke, stirring from sleep with a smile-- until he remembered everything he'd done. He remembered throwing her roughly onto the bed, hitting her with some makeshift whip, biting her and slapping her.

Basically anything and everything that he felt suddenly guilty about, especially when he glanced to his side to see the bite marks on her skin and the marks from their rough night of passion.

"F-Fuck, Star?" He murmured softly, gently shaking her awake with his eyes full of concern. "Star, baby? I... A-Are you... okay?"

Star woke up, groaning softly, before looking up at him with a sleepy and obviously satisfied smile. Lazily throwing her arms around his neck, she purred softly. "Morning baby~" She purred happily. Obviously, the crazy woman enjoyed the night as much as he did. Bruises and all, she was happy about it. Her body was stingy in dull pain, and she loved it. "Last night was amazing~" She purred happily, kissing his ear with a giggle.

"But I... I hurt you, Star. Look at you! O-Oh god, everyone's going to... they'll think I abused y-you, like, out of context, it looks like I beat you up," he whispered, his eyes wide in genuine fear. The last thing he wanted was his people thinking he was some kind of horrible wife-beater, who made his wife terrified, but he couldn't tell them the truth without getting into his... weird sex life. It was just an issue he didn't want to even think about at the moment because there didn't seem to be an easy conclusion.

"...You liked it? You're mad, you know that? Like... really mad," he pointed out as his guilty expression finally merged into a smile. For once, he seemed to understand what his wife really wanted of him-- and it would be hard to say he hated last night. On reflection, all he could remember of it was how enjoyable it all had been. "...I love you so much, you know? And... And I just want you to have what you deserve. Money, power, all of that. And hey, if I can be a good lover for you, that's... good too."

"I'll wear makeup, they won't even see the marks babe, and last night was incredible~ Don't feel guilty." She whispered, pressing another kiss to his cheek, before rising from bed with a satisfied yawn. "Hmm~! Well, I'm in a glorious mood~ You know what, I realized something~ I don't need my family, if they get caught up in the war, that's on them, right love?" She giggled as she stood up, grabbing her silk robe to cover her completely nude body.

"Let's ruin some lives today shall we, starting with your little sister, Angelica. I think it'll be tough because she's like a loner and shit...So how can we make her life complete shit hmm?" She asked thinking of ways as she looked out the window, blinking at the soldiers down below. "....Hey....That ugly sister of your's never had her heartbroken, right?" She smirked, glancing over at him evilly.

There wasn't much he liked more in the world than that smile on his wife's face when she wanted to cause trouble. It was the first expression he saw of her when he was a young, love-struck teenage boy, watching Star as she gushed to some rich businessman in Hell that she wanted to cause trouble. He realised in that instant that that was the woman he wanted to be with-- and now he had her and got to see her smile like that every day.

After the bickering from yesterday, he was just thankful that they could go and do something fun together. Today was supposed to be the day he put the plans into action, prepared himself and the troops for the oncoming attack in Hell... but he could leave that for a while to reconnect with his wife. If that meant fucking with his family, so be it.

Star was his only family these days. Even his little sister didn't mean that much to him.

"What are you planning?" He asked quietly, seeing that look and realising she had already formulated some idea. "She's the smartest kid in our family, it ain't easy tricking her."

"Well, of course, she's the smartest. All women are smarter than men, that's a given." She teased walking over to him, sitting on his la as she loosely wrapped her arms around his neck. "But...The only thing that makes a woman stupid, is a little love. Especially their first love~ And if she's never fallen in love, well...Then isn't it the perfect time for her to?" Laughing softly, she got off his lap, pulling him to the window, and pointing down at one of the young men in the troops.

"Now, he's a looker, right? Do you think he's your sister's type? Maybe when can send him to that human school she goes to. Tell him our plan, and when she loves him, have him rip her heart out...Maybe literally to start the war~" She smirked, not caring if she was talking about murdering a princess.

"Oh, that sounds awfully cruel, Star," he tutted, albeit without an ounce of real concern. Hell, he smirked slowly once her suggestion really sunk into his mind, strolling across to the window to be able to glance down at the young recruit she pointed out. He knew of him, of course. He was one of Lana's new soldiers, drafted in at this young age in order to help out with the war preparations. Mark himself had paid a visit to the young men lending their assistance. They didn't have to if they were under 18. They could just stay home and keep the kingdom running-- but plenty of young boys had volunteered, like this one Star had pointed out: Wren.

"He is handsome, isn't he? I'm sure that he'll win Angelica around easily enough. The boy's very... lovable," he laughed, his head tilted as he observed the clumsy soldier. Wren was the son of one of the generals; he was strong and ridiculously tall, so, with some training, he would be a great asset. However, right now, he was still... clumsy; still a little flustered and dull.

That was obvious when he came into the bedroom after being summoned, nervously stumbling and dropping the sword in his hands, cussing under his breath at how downright embarrassing it was. Despite only being 16, he was well over 6'0". He wasn't taller than Mark -not many people were- but he was still very dominating. His personality just... didn't match that yet.

"Sire? Ma'am? I... I thank you for... for calling me and... requiring my presence, it's... it's an honour," he began quietly, his eyes glancing from his King to the Queen, briefly smiling at how good they both looked, even this early after getting out of bed. He wasn't aware that Star was bruised or scratched, with makeup now masking it, but he probably wouldn't have noticed anyway. He wasn't great with eye contact and tended to stare at his feet or the ceiling. As tender as his personality was, his looks were amazingly good-- and Mark was hoping that would win Angelica around.

597.jpg

"Wren, was it?" Asked the woman as she drank from her cup of tea. She still had bedhead, but she looked amazing with it. Kissing her husband's cheek, she walked over to Wren, her eyes studying him for a few moments. "...How would you like to go on a special mission?" She asked.

Before the boy could even answer, she began speaking again. "It's a simple mission really. You'll be sent to a human school to seduce Angelica. A princess of Hell. Now we know you hate demons, we all do. But, you are to seduce her, and when she actually loves you, you are to rip her heart out. Murder her. Thus starting the war." She told him as if it were the easiest thing in the world.

For one...It would be hard. Angelica was...Not your average girl. She...She didn't get on with many people. It wasn't like she was a loner because everyone pushed her away. No, she was a loner because she was the one who pushed people away. She didn't talk much to people, and to people who weren't her siblings or family she was seen as cold and distant. So she wouldn't fall for some handsome boy easily. She'd probably push him away even more because of his looks

Now, the teenager realised that he would have to murder people soon when this war kicked off. He didn't like demons -no dragon did after the long history of hatred they shared- but he was still a little wary about killing them. He was just a teenager, after all, and the thought of ripping someone's heart out after tricking them seemed... harsh.

But he would do it. Of course, he had to and he wanted to if it was what the young King and Queen wanted him to do, hence the firm nod he gave a few seconds after contemplating.

"Good! I know she'll love you. Don't take this the wrong way, kid, but you're a bit... ditsy. You're not some suave, charming teenager. She hates people who are like that, all suave and charm personified. She moans about people like that. She likes... uniqueness. You're definitely weird, so I'm sure you'll get on like a house on fire," grinned Mark, sitting back on the bed with his eyes now lighting up at the very thought. Angelica was his little sister and he'd always protected her more than the others for that reason-- but when he chose Star, he abandoned all the love he had for his family.

Really, they should have just accepted her and none of this would be happening.

And, after just a day, where Wren had informed his family about the plan and spent a dinner with the royal couple just to tell him about the way teenage human boys behaved, he was sent out of the secluded dragon kingdom, where he'd spent his whole life, to embark on the little mission. He wasn't to return unless it was with Angelica's heart in his hand. He had a place to stay, thanks to Mark sorting it out for him (by murdering a nice young couple and handing their apartment to Wren instead), and he had a abundance of normal, human things to fill the apartment with, just in case he invited Angelica around when they -hopefully- became close.

After a day of sorting all that out, he was now stood in the hallway of the school, confused and completely out of his depth. He had school back at his kingdom, but it was nowhere near this crowded-- and humans were so weird! Nervously adjusting the straps of his backpack, the handsome teenager stood beside his locker, his eyes locked to the ground to avoid eye contact with humans who -obviously- were staring at the new boy in bewilderment.

While he stood in the hallway, a young girl walked up to him, with a warm smile on her face. The girl was cutely dressed, a floral print skirt with a white blouse. She had on little heels, and her blonde hair was pin-straight and all cut evenly at her shoulders. One might mistake the girl for a teacher if she didn't look so young. Her brown eyes glowed with excitement as she held out a small hand. "Wren Michaelson, correct? I'll be your guide for today! My name is Tiffany Riverspoon. I'm the head of the student council. You can call me Tiff." She politely spoke with a soft giggle and flushed pink cheeks. Obviously, she was blushing because how because how handsome Wren was.

"Okay, so your first class on your schedule today is...Ah, science! You teacher is Mr. Heath. Awesome, he's a great teacher." Smiled the woman as she led him from to class, asking him questions like where he was from, or if he was dating anyone. Her eyes lighting up with hope when he said no. When the reached the class, there she was. Angelica. Standing at the teacher's desk. She donned on...Bumblebee tights. They were yellow and black, and she had on a bright green skirt over them. She also had on a purple tee shirt and a blue hoodie...Her outfit was...Terrible. She had terrible fashion sense, and her short blonde hair was sticking up in a few places. If you got past her terrible fashion and bad hair...Angelica was pretty. She wasn't like the popular cheerleader type pretty. But...She was pretty. Angelica had full plump lips, like Angelina Jolie. Her green eyes were large, and bedded with thick long eyelashes. She had a cute button nose, with high cheekbones. Across her nose were a splash of freckles. She was pretty but...Far too weird so it clouded her beauty.

In her small hands, it was holding a paper, as she argued with the teacher. "Mr. Heath! I'm just saying, this is stupid! I should be getting an A on my project!" Her argument fell on deaf ears as the teacher turned to greet his new student.

Angie looked over, looking at Wren. Shooting him a glare she went back to her seat in the back of the room.

"Mr. Heath! This is Wren, the new student that will be joining us!"

Wren knew what Angelica looked like before he saw her in the flesh. He'd seen pictures Mark still had on the phone he barely used nowadays, and he'd been told lots about her. How she wasn't like most girls, how she had weird fashion sense and a quirky personality.

Though, nothing he had been told could really compare to seeing her in the flesh like this. Tiffany was annoying, really. As nice as she was, as eager she seemed to be to help him, it was grating on his patience by the second. He wasn't an angry person, but humans annoyed him. He'd learnt that much in the last few seconds. Hell, he'd never seen them before, and he was already wishing he didn't have to.

But he did-- and he had to go as far as to pretend to be one, too.

Although, his first reaction to seeing Angelica wasn't the hatred he thought he'd feel at seeing a demon, and someone he was supposed to kill. He rather... liked how she looked. He liked eccentricity and quirkiness and... well, he found himself smiling a little at how unafraid she was to dress however she wanted. It made a nice change from some of the girls he knew in his kingdom-- even most dragons were generally tough and didn't care about fashion.

"I... yeah, Wren. Like the bird," smiled the dragon, having only really learned that fact a few minutes ago after a meeting with another lust-stricken high school girl.

"Wren? Well, Wren, it's great to meet you and have you join us. I'm Mr. Heath, and if you have any questions please ask me. Let's see...We have a few open seats, you can choose any table to sit at." He grinned, gesturing to the array of a few tables that needed partners.

Of course, on of the tables that were free was Angelica's. She sat in the far back by herself, her head low as she scribbled down in a book. She would angrily snap if anyone tried to sit next to her, so she didn't have anyone sitting with her.

However, another girl, Jessica, who sat a few tables in front of Angelica's seat was free. She raised her hand with an eager smile. "Mr. Heath~! My partner is absent, Wren could sit with me~" She cooed, the cheerleader's eyes on Wren.

"Ah, perfect! Would you want to sit with Miss Jessica today?"