• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Mark could take insults from just about anyone-- and he had. At school, Cassy was always the popular one. Despite Mark's looks and his muscles, he really had never been that popular; it was always Cassy that got the attention and often the one who craved it the most. Mark had just gotten used to the snide remarks made at him for how he acted - he could easily shrug them off and not let them really affect him.

But it tore him apart to be called an idiot and stupid by someone he had full-on obsessed about for almost five years straight. To be looked at with disgust like that, to be ridiculed and unappreciated pained and agonised him. He didn't quite know how else to react than to hang his head and stare in confusion and self-hatred at the floor-- at least before glaring right back at her with a fierce snarl.

"Don't fucking talk to me like that. Who do you think I am, some pathetic little loser you can bully around? That you can twist and manipulate? I did what I did because I wanted to, you didn't make me do it. I wanted to please you. If that's a crime, I'm sorry, but no need to be a bitch about it," he snapped, intimidatingly standing over her without paying an ounce of attention to the Prince nearby. "I love you, I do. I worship you far above anyone else-- but don't treat me like I'm a fucking loser when I hold you in such a high regard. Got that? Not to brag or anything, but you're not gonna get better than me-- and I'm not gonna get anyone better than you, so can you be a fucking mature grown up and stop insulting the best person you're ever going to get?"

Her eyes widen at how he was speaking to her. He was speaking down to her, no man she was with had ever done that to her before. Grimacing slightly, she crossed her arms and looked away, deciding to be quiet. She wouldn't admit it right now, but she kind of liked being put in her place. But like hell would she tell him right now.

The Prince looked between the two, as he petted Radja's head to comfort the growling tiger. His full lips were tugged down in a grimace as he allowed his wings to make an appearance, trying to scare the demons off. "Leave this palace. And I will spare you your lives."

Star looked at the angel and grimaced in disgust. "...No wonder he's so ugly, he's an angel. I hate angels....I don't want any jewels a dirty little angel wore...Can we go? I have to get ready for your aunt's party~"

Reactions: potassiumboron
"You're aware my father's an angel, aren't you? That I'm half-angel? Do I disgust you? Shame, really. I thought you were attracted to me," shrugged Mark, that devilish grin only Star had been witness to arriving as he made up for his earlier remarks by planting a kiss on her forehead. If the situation wasn't so serious, he'd go further than that-- but he wasn't going to risk an angel's wrath. No matter how strong Mark was, and how confident he was, an angel was always going to put up a fight.

And he'd rather not arrive to the party with bruises everywhere. He was sure that his parents would never let him see Star again if that happened.

"Fine, fine, we're leaving. We have better places to be anyway," he shrugged with a disregarding snort, turning to face Star again while absently opening a portal nearby. "I'll buy you a tiara though, hm? You'll get one soon, I promise. You are dating a prince, right? You deserve a tiara~"

And when they arrived at the party, Cassy looked over to his brother and his girlfriend. Of course, he had no idea of the acts Mark had taken part in. So he was thrilled to see them so happy and literally cooing over each other. Nudging Ember, he smirked happily. "Looks like Marky-poo and Star are getting along quite well~" Giggled the dragon hybrid.

"He's dating Star?" Angelica grimaced. Even she had heard some rumors of Star, and how she was a complete whore. "What, did all the decent girls drop off the face of the planet?"

"Hey, don't be like that Angie. Star is a great girl. And look at how happy she makes our brother."

"Doesn't mean she isn't a complete whore." Angie grimaced, before turning her attention away from the couple.

"She's a fucking slut, Cassy, don't be naive. Am I glad to see Mark smiling? Sure. He's such a robot usually, it's good to see he has emotions. I just think she's too crazy and weird and downright dangerous-- but hey, what do I know?" Shrugged Ember, leaning against the wall with a beer in hand as he absently watched Mark hold Star up close. He was surprised by how... affectionate Mark was with her. It was strange seeing him so animated, and a part of him was even impressed by their closeness; how in love Mark seemed to be with her.

Though he still didn't think it was a good idea he was with her, or that he had brought her here. Already, he could tell Amethyst was displeased, glaring angrily across every few seconds. Like everyone else, Amethyst knew of Star and, like most people, she didn't like what she'd heard. The stories of Star having sex and blackmailing the men to get expensive gifts was one thing; but the rumours of her crazy murderous antics were another. Seeing her nephew with that woman wasn't going to sit well-- especially when Star was outstandingly and incomparably beautiful. If she was a plain Jane, Amethyst would feel a little more comfortable around her. Her being as beautiful and as flawless as she was, though, was just another reason to dislike her.

"You're kinda stealing all the attention," began Mark to said woman, smirking at her with that loving look in his eyes. "My siblings are talking about you, I can tell. Like I said, it's hilarious. You should sleep over here tonight. Experience a little of the royal lifestyle some more~"

Smirking at all the glares she was receiving, she giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Of course I'll stay the night, I wasn't planning on leaving anyway love~" She purred, kissing him lovingly, and biting down on his bottom lip.

Seven walked over, holding Oscar's hand. Of course, he was going to come over to meet his son's new girlfriend. He didn't show any sign of disgust or anything. He actually didn't know about Star. Seven was still very much so a loner. He only spoke with his family, and he didn't do much of gossiping, so he had no idea who this woman was. Smiling at his son, he held up his notebook. 'Who is your new friend, Mark?'

Reactions: potassiumboron
Oscar, on the other hand, was a big socialite around the kingdom. If he wasn't gossiping with his sister, Amethyst and his father, he was sitting with the maids, inviting them to take a break and have a cup of tea and some cake with him so he could gossip with them. He liked chatting casually and knowing what was going on, and Star was someone he had talked about. He didn't have it in him to ever be cruel like many were, but he was disapproving of the rumours he had heard about her-- more so now he saw his eldest, firstborn son with his arm proudly around her waist.

"This is Star. We're... dating. She's from a god background, Dad. You don't need to worry or anything," beamed Mark, glancing down at the woman to gently -and lovingly- kiss her forehead. "I thought I'd invite her to meet everyone."

"...So it's serious then?" Mumbled Oscar, the angel trying his best not to look disappointed. He had a lovely girl in mind for Mark; a niece of one of the noblemen who was single and looking to get serious. She was such a sweet girl, so smart and kind. Nothing like Star, which was why Oscar couldn't help but to frown at what could have been. But, he valued his son and trusted that he had his own mind and opinions. If he wanted to date Star, Oscar wasn't going to intervene. He was going to be supportive, because not many people were supportive of him when he first got with Seven.

"Oh, ignore me, I... I'm being silly. It's lovely to meet you, Star. You're... very beautiful, I imagine you'll make a lot of people jealous~ Now, if you're staying the night, you... you'll want pyjamas and things, won't you? Amethyst won't mind sharing, I imagine."

Star almost laughed at that. Of course, that woman would mind sharing. Star could tell just by the dirty looks that Amethyst wouldn't want to share anything with her. "Oh? Well thank you, and it's a pleasure meeting you, your majesty." She smiled, bowing to the two.

Seven smiled, before scribbling down, 'I'm happy you found someone Mark. I was beginning to worry about, I thought maybe you didn't like anyone. Mark's such a quiet boy.'

"Is he know? How adorable." Smiled Star, looking up at her boyfriend.

"You... didn't need to worry about me. That's... just because I wasn't a slut doesn't mean I didn't have normal... urges. I've liked Star for years--"

"Mark! H-Honestly, don't use language like that," grimaced Oscar, giggling nervously under his breath. He wasn't used to Mark being this comfortable and happy, so Mark using language like 'slut' really wasn't something he was inclined to hear from his eldest. It was strange, really-- but he couldn't blame that on Star. For all he knew, Mark was always that sort of guy and he just started to express it. it would be cruel to blame Star over something so small. "A-Anyway, you're very welcome, Star. I'm just... glad to welcome you into the family. It's... nice, really, to see him with someone so... um... nice."

Seven was surprised to hear the word to. He didn't raise his children to call anyone name or degrade them in any way. He was especially surprised to hear such a word come from his eldest. Mark has always been the most responsible, and most mature of all his siblings. So to say a word like that was a bit surprising. Nevertheless, he gave a small smile, nodding, agreeing with his husband. He was happy that Mark found someone so-

"Sluttish." Opal's small voice was heard as the adorable little girl turned up. Wearing an adorable little dress and a huge bow in her head, the little girl was still as beautiful and sweet looking as ever. But still as sour on the inside too.

Seven grimaced at her word choice, giving her a stern look, as if saying don't say that again.

"What Uncle Seven? I'm only speaking the truth~ Mark's new girlfriend looks sluttish, and she is~ Even I have heard rumors, and I'm only ten." She huffed, crossing her arms. "Right Uncle Oscar? You've heard them too?"

"I... I'm not... quite sure what rumours you're suggesting, but the fact they're rumours infers that there's no solid truth behind them. It just sounds like a lot of idle, unsubstantiated gossip, sweetheart. I'm certain that whatever rumours are spreading are... just that. Rumours. Nothing truthful--"

"Did you just call my girlfriend a slut? I mean, you said she was sluttish, implying, therefore, she's a slut, right?" Began Mark slowly, his head snapping to the side to examine his little cousin coldly. "Say that again and I'll rip your disgusting, foul little tongue out of your head, got that? Don't think I won't--"

"Mark!" Screeched Oscar again, albeit this time far more sternly as he stared at his son in horror. "D-Don't... Don't you e-ever speak like that t-to your cousin! Or to anyone! I... i raised you better than t-that!"

Now Opal was completely used to threats, and she could say something just as sinister back. But....What fun would that be? She knew she could stir up far more trouble if she acted her age. Holding back a sly smirk, she jutted out her bottom lip as her big pretty eyes filled with tears. "Wh-What? Wh-Why would you s-s-say that?" Whimpered the girl, hiding behind Seven.

Seven grimaced softly, stroking her hair down, before glaring at his son. Seven never glared at Mark as harshly as he just did. He then hurriedly scribbled down, 'How could you say something like that to her?! She's only a child, she doesn't know better!' But of course, she did. The evil smirk on her face, that couldn't be seen by Seven or Oscar since she was behind them was proof. She was only doing this to start some trouble.

"Ugh, that little witch! She's mocking us look!" Star snapped, glaring at the little girl.

Opal whimper, and held onto Seven tighter. Nissa, hearing her daughter's whimpers stormed over angrily. "What's going on here?"

Mark could go either of two ways at the moment. He could either shut up from the venomous outbursts and meekly apologise to his family for acting so out of character, or, contrarily, he could continue down the path of vitriol and ostracise himself further from the ones he loved just for Star, putting himself firmly on her side.

And, unsurprisingly, the latter was what he chose to do, unsubtly glaring as his aunt approached. "I'm going to Earth. I'm not staying here to be berated by my father who should really learn how to fucking speak by now instead of writing pathetic little notes, and my aunt who really should realise that her daughter's a fucking psychopath."

"Where do you want to go? The apartment in Paris?" He suggested calmly to Star, as though he hadn't just cruelly taunted and snapped at his family members. "Or Milan? I know you said you wanted to go to Italy."

Nissa smacked him hard across the face. The smack was heard throughout the party, and it caused heads to turn in their direction. "Don't you ever call my daughter a psychopath, or make fun of my brother-in-law, got that?! Now I don't know what's gotten into you, but you better leave now!" Hissed the woman.

Seven stood there, grimacing softly with tears in his eyes. How could Mark say such cruel things to him? He...He was his father. Cassy watched from a distance, his eyes wide, and he was covering his mouth. He felt like it was all his fault of course. He was the one who got those two together.

"...Let's go to Italy. I really hate your family. Especially your stupid fathers, let's go." Growled the woman, crossing her arms.

"...Do that again, at any time, and I'm not gonna be happy about it, Nissa. Don't think that I won't kill you just because your family, okay? That doesn't exempt you from punishment when you've disrespected me-- but hey, I'm a good guy. I'll give you a warning this time," he laughed, rubbing his sore cheek until the stinging ceased. Right now, none of this remotely mattered to him. Not his family, not the judgemental looks, not the gossipy whispers of nearby old ladies. None of it.

Because all he needed and all he wanted was Star, and if he had her, nothing else mattered. Whatever she desired, he also wanted-- and if she desired to get away, that was what they were going to do.

And once the portal was made, and they were in Italy, she huffed as she walked down the street. "Just how dare they?! I...I can't believe your stupid family! Don't claim that angel in you too...Angels are gross, so from now only you are only dragon and demon...I don't want you speaking to your family either, they all called me a slut. And is your father an idiot? He can't even speak...And he was so beastly looking. Ugh, thank goodness you don't look like that." The demoness ranted.

"You need to relax," drawled the dragon slowly, though that casual reply didn't mean he was happy about what had just happened. He was seething; he was absolutely furious with how they had dared to treat his girlfriend. Even Oscar had been judging her, Mark knew that. He knew that, while Oscar typically tried to be diplomatic, he was thinking about all the rumours he'd heard about Star and was judging her for it. Just that knowledge made Mark feel like he wanted to punch a few walls in his anger.

Why couldn't they just... like her for who she was? Were the rumours true? Mostly, yes-- but how did that make her a bad person? She wasn't one, not in Mark's eyes, so if it came down to her or his family, he sided with her every time. He felt that they were in the right, so no way was he backing down from a stance he believed so strongly.

"Baby, really, they're just-- idiots, really. If they don't accept you, I won't go home until they do," he shrugged casually, taking her delicate hand in his own strong one with that charming grin making its appearance again. "How about we make ourselves feel a little better by going and stealing a few bits of jewellery for you? Some diamonds, yeah?"

Her angry growl slowly turned to a please purr, as she locked arms with him. "WellI do love jewerly~!" Giggled the woman. "Well, let's be off then~" And their relationship continued like that for the next few months. They would travel the world, and wouldn't return back to Hell. They would randomly kill innocents, rob banks and steal whatever they want. Some people even called the couple the New Bonnie and Clyde.

Back at home, Cassy felt terrible. He...He was the one who pushed for the two to be together, even with all the warnings from Ember. He couldn't help but...Feel like it was all his fault. If he didn't bug Mark and, and bug Ember about who Mark liked, Mark would have still been home, being the loving older brother they all adored. Currently, for him, it was graduation day. He stood in cap and gown, but...He didn't at all feel happy. He had just graduated and...Mark wasn't even there to congratulate him. Mark and Cassy had always been close. They were two peas in a pod. But...He stood in his home with his family as they presented gifts with him. He faked a smile, and he was really thankful for all the gifts but....He really missed his brother.

Frankly, Ember was the only one who didn't give a shit-- well, that wasn't true. He did care. He just struggled to really mourn his brother's decision. Mark, in his eyes, was a grown adult capable of making his own decisions and acting as he wanted to act, whomever that was with. If his decision was to put a whorish murderer over his family, so be it - Ember wasn't going to miss someone like that.

He did miss him, of course, but he wasn't going to pretend that he was sad or guilty when he knew he was perfectly innocent in the whole affair.

So putting up with Cassy moping about all those months infuriated him, yet nothing he could say could convince his brother that he wasn't to blame. So he gave up trying, decided to focus on his relationship with Murdo rather than worry about whatever thoughts were going on in Cassy-- though it was hard to remain ignorant now he was stood awkwardly with his brother in his graduation outfit, without Mark present to congratulate him.

"...Hey, this a cute little party for 'ya," beamed the dragon, stretching his arms out a little, which were now full of tattoos - he'd had a few more done in secret over the months, having no offiically run out of room there-- so had started getting them on his neck. Oscar knew he couldn't tell his son differently, but he almost fainted when his son headed in with a neck tattoo and a brand new nose piercing. He loved his son, but... well, he wasn't particularly a fan of his style.

Cassy looked over at his younger brother and smiled a bit. "Yeah...It's really nice." He mumbled, looking at his necklace that his fathers just got him. "...I just thought...I really thought he...He would be here, you know?...We've....We've done everything together, and...And it's nothing...I wanna go to Earth. Hey, why don't we go to Earth? And why didn't you invite Murdo to the party? You know he's welcomed. So how's your relationship with him going? Your longest relationship ever." Smiled Cassy proudly at his youngest brother.

Murdo and Ember's relationship was going...Well, pretty damn great. Ember introduced him to the idea of tattoo's, so on his chest, he tattooed the date he and Ember started dating. They had been going on dates, even going partying together, hanging out and just...Having fun. Murdo adjusted great to modern life, and it was all thanks to Ember. He was in love with Ember, and the first time he told Ember he was in love him was about two months ago when he got the tattoo. The two were admittedly cute. And while their relationship was just bliss....Devin and his friendship with her kind of gone to shit. She was jealous. She was annoyed. She was single. So, of course, she was jealous.