Now, just because he didn't like the idea of expression his emotions really didn't mean he... didn't have them. He'd prefer his family thinking he was asexual, just to get them off his back. The reality and the truth of the matter was, however, that he had feelings and desired people-- well, one particular person he'd liked for a while but had chosen not to say anything, purely because he knew that a) nobody in his family would approve and b) he didn't quite know how to approach her. So he chose to ignore how he felt and focus on his hobbies, however hard it was whenever he saw the woman around Hell.

"You? Help? Cassy, please, just-- drop it, 'kay? It's totally just... not a big thing. You and Ember can date who you want. It's not my thing."

"But Marky-poo, everyone needs a lover! I think I can find a pretty girl and help out, promise!" Grinned the teenage boy as he stood up quickly, dusting himself off. "Alright, I'll be back~!" Giggled the boy hurrying out the room to find his brother someone. Everyone needed a lover, like he said.

This... wasn't what he wanted, not at all. If anything, if he had to go on a date, he'd want to do so with the woman he'd had a crush on since he first saw her at 16. Not that anyone would approve of his fascination with her. She wasn't particularly... regal, nor was she of the upper class. She was undoubtedly beautiful, renowned for it in fact, but she knew that, and she was known for sleeping casually with men; for flirting outrageously with whoever she could. He knew that too, which was also why he chose to keep away. He didn't want to really fall for the woman who everyone referred to as a 'slut', who went to taverns and unsavoury clubs at the dead of the night to flirt and make out with random men.

He liked her a lot, but he didn't want to get close to her. That said, his crush on her meant he was incapable of truly liking anyone else or allowing himself to do so, which was why Cassy running off to fetch some pretty girl really wasn't... fun. Not when he knew he'd just end up being cold and stern to her without being able to explain why.

Cassy hurried to Ember. Ember was amazing with girls, so Ember could help Mark get one! Bursting into his younger brother's room uninvited, he grinned brightly at him. "Em, we are going to help Mark get a girlfriend~ You can't say no because....Well just because. Mark is so tense and stressed, I think a little romance will do him good~!"

"Fucking-- you can't fucking burst in like this, I could have been naked, doofus," he grumbled, the fact he'd just walked out of the shower with the towel around his waist making him slightly irritated. A few seconds earlier, and his older brother would probably have seen him strolling in without his clothes--and that thought was embarrassing beyond compare.

Though, he cheered up the moment he heard what Cassy wanted from him, grinning in amusement as he ran his fingers through his wet hair. "Mark-- oh fuck, I ain't helping with that," he began to laugh, mostly because... well, he knew who Mark liked. Mark thought he hid it well, but Ember was good with this sort of thing. He could tell that Mark fancied the woman from hs longing glances at her across the town.

"He likes that girl-- what's her name? It's, like, one of those stripper names. Destiny or Star or something. You know the one. She's fucking off the hook crazy. There's rumours she, like, gouges out the eyes of her exes and eats them or something-- look, she's fucking insane. She should be in a fucking asylum, but nope, she's too 'pretty' or whatever," he continued with a roll of his eyes. "Papa will have a heart attack if Mark gets with her. I'm not helping with that."

"....What? He likes Star? But...She's...She's so not him." Grimaced Cassy, crossing his arms. "Mark never told me, how come he told you?!" He whined, not realizing Ember found out about it, not that Mark told him. Mark never told anyone. "And why would he like someone so...Well, sorry to say it but slutty! She sleeps with everyone, and to icing the cake she's crazy! No way can Marky-poo be with someone like that!!"

However, Cassy thought about it. Everyone said Papa and Daddy couldn't be together because Daddy looked like a monster. Maybe...Maybe Star wasn't crazy, maybe they were all rumors, right? Maybe she could be the one for Marky. "...Well, nevermind those rumors, if Mark like her then...Then I'll help set them up together! And so will you!"

"You're as fucking crazy as she is. You want to set him up with a girl like that? Nuh-uh. I'm not... it's not gonna end well. H'ell fall in love, she'll break his heart by fucking random guys behind his back-- it's so obvious. And you want to set him up with a whore like that? That really ain't fucking smart, Cassy," the younger brother grunted as he trailed into his closet, just to get some clothes on - standing in just a towel was becoming a little awkward to do with a serious expression.

"I mean, he didn't tell me shit. I'm assuming he likes her. When we head into town, he's always looking around for her and he gets all red when he sees her, so I assume he likes her. Perhaps he doesn't, I dunno. I thought he had better standards, but god knows what goes on in his head. Look, Star's just-- bad news. Is she pretty? Hell yeah. Is she crazy as hell, though? Definitely. I don't want our big brother dating someone who's, y'know, reportedly eaten her past boyfriends."

"Do you even know if those rumors are true? Everyone didn't want Papa and Daddy together, and everyone said horrible things about Daddy. And now look at them! They're happily married, with a family. So I don't want to hear any more rumors. Maybe this girl will be the one. Maybe she won't cheat on Mark, we never know!"

"Maybe Or maybe we'll hear how Mark got his tongue cut out by this slut. Who knows? All I know is that I think it's a huge epic disaster, but hey, you can take the blame if it all goes to shit," he casually shrugged, arriving back from his closet in a casual, ripped pair of jeans and a simple band t-shirt: nothing at all too fancy. Clothes and fashion weren't his thing, not at all.

"Are we going now then? I'm kinda curious. I mean, I've kissed her before, a year back or something. I like her, sort of. She's... alright. She's kind enough. But she's crazy-- that ain't a rumour. But like I said, you can take the blame for this."

"You've kissed the girl Mark likes? How is that okay, that's so not cool, Ember. What if I kissed Murdo, hmm?" He huffed, crossing his arms, before heading out of the bedroom. "Murdo's such a sweetie~" He randomly mumbled, before looking up t his younger brother. "Okay, so where is this Star usually at? The bar?"

"I didn't know he liked her at the time, doofus-- and hey, Murdo's off the fucking table. I trust you, I do. I know you'd never go near him now I'm with him but-- don't playfully flirt either. I really like him Cassy, I don't... want you flirting, however innocent it is. I get it, that's your personality, but try not to," he grumbled, immediately growing... well, angry by the other's statement and his wistful smile. Murdo was... the first person Ember had been serious about. He didn't want his cute, incredibly adorable brother jumping in and winning Murdo's affections. That would be dreadful, really.

"At the really posh bar, where our cousins go a lot of the time. Y'know, it's for lords, ladies, noblemen and stuff. She isn't a peasant or anythin'. She's kinda rich and stuff."

"Oh really? Could have fooled me, I thought she was a peasant." Mumbled Cassy honestly, before heading out the castle, waving to some cute guards on his way out. "And don't worry. I would never flirt with Murdo. I like how he's changed you, for the better. Since meeting him, you haven't really been in trouble, and I'm thankful to him for that. Seriously." Smiled the Prince looking up at his younger brother. "I'm happy that you've found someone."

After a thirty minute walk, they arrived to the bar. Cassy was surprised to see everyone bow to him before they continued with what they were doing. It was crazy that he forgot he was royalty sometimes.

The bar was somewhere Ember frequented. As Prince, he could get away with things most other people his age couldn't-- like going to grab a beer at just 16 years of age. He liked it in there, simply because it reminded him that he was a Prince. Sure, he liked the human life where he was just a regular guy-- but he also liked being a Prince, having people bow and respect him. Before Murdo came into the picture, he often hung out at the bar, seeking out cute girls to make out with. That wasn't his intention now. it was strange, really, turning up to that fancy, swish bar with no intention to look out for cute girls or engage with them flirtatiously.

He liked Murdo far too much to even imagine himself doing that.

"I still think this is a bad idea," he muttered as he reached for a beer, being handed it without needing to ask - another perk of being royal. "She's a whore. Is setting Mark up with a whore really ideal?"

"You used to be a whore, look at you know, being loyal~" He cooed lightly to his brother before his eyes landed on a gorgeous woman, making her way over to the Princes.

"Do my eyes deceive me? Ember, you've returned~ I thought you'd never come back~" Purred the woman, doing a gracious bow before her arms circled around his neck with a playful smirk. "Did you miss playing with me~"

"Star, right?" Cassy interrupted, grimacing at how she was acting. Her eyes looked over at the other Prince, shocked to see him here.

"...Prince Cassy, I don't believe we've met~" She smiled, letting go of the younger brother to turn her attention to him. "So how is it that you know my name~?"

"We've all heard stories of the famous Star." Cassy smiled.

fd6fdd26a960f084faa2b33e23a79c56.jpg

"We kissed once, don't get it twisted. We kissed once, it's not a big deal-- I have a boyfriend now, get your arms off me," grunted Ember, determined to make his intentions very clear and coherent from the start - he didn't want her thinking he was making an excuse; he wanted her to know that he wasn't lying, that he had a boyfriend he loved, and so had to be far sterner than he often was to get that message across.

"...Our brother likes you. Mark, we mean. Obviously not me or Cassy," snorted the dragon as he leaned on the bar with the beer in hand. "Got a real big crush on you. He's handsome, right? Mark, I mean. See, I think you're a crazy slut who should be locked away, but hey, Mark's got no standards."

"Hey! Don't say Marky-poo doesn't have any standards!" Huffed Cassy, crossing his arms.

"Marky-poo? Oh, that has to be the funniest thing I've heard." Laughed the sultry woman, slowly taking a set, crossing her smooth legs. With a smirk painted effortlessly on her face, she chuckled, shaking her head. "Mark? I've seen him around here and there. Seems like a stern guy far too serious and boring. But he has such a handsome face and that body is incredible~"

"So, you'll go on a date with him? I know he'll be thrilled! And just so you know I don't think you eat body parts of your ex-boyfriends." Cassy told her with a kind smile.

"Oh? But I did do that. I ate my ex's eyes because he was staring at another woman. But that much is completely understandable. He shouldn't ever look at another woman." She replied calmly, looking at her nails. "I would love to go on a date with this...Marky-poo."

"Hurt him, physically or emotionally, and I'll convince my grandparents to put you in an asylum-- or better, executed. I think this is a terrible idea, but Mark... likes you. If you want to let him down, do it gently. He's protected us so long, so I'm protecting him. I mean it. Hurt him and we hurt you. It's that simple," grunted the younger teenager as he sternly glared at the woman. Honestly, killing her would bring him pleasure-- and he wasn't really in tune with that side of him. He never wanted to be like the demons in Hell, who hurt people for fun or ate their exes' eyes without remorse because he was looking at another woman.

That behaviour just wasn't Ember-- but Star made him want to be like that. He was infuriated by her, so honestly, one toe out of line and he was glad to see her get killed.

"Don't worry my Prince, I won't hurt your brother Marky-poo~ Maybe he could tame me~ Those big strong muscles look like they could~" Giggled the woman, smirking at how angry Ember got, it certainly excited her.

Cassy grinned, clapping happily. "This is brill~ I'll tell Mark! Meet Mark tomorrow night, at the Castle gates~! He'll see you there~!" Giggled the teen as he headed out happily. Once they were out of the bar, he grinned up at his younger brother. "Well that went swimmingly~ She seems great!" ....Poor little naive Cassy. He had a terrible judgment of people. Hence why he was always getting his heart broke.

When Mark learnt what his brothers had done, he hit the roof. He'd never really been as angry at them before as in that moment when they told him that they'd gone behind his back to a woman he hadn't even talked to before to tell her of his feelings. However, that anger was clearly out of a place of nervousness, and once he realised that Star was actually interested in a date, he settled down and began to just... panic. For someone usually as emotionless and expressionless as Mark, it was strange to see him in that moment, pacing anxiously and trying to pull himself together.

That anxiousness continued all the next day, until he was stood outside by the castle gates waiting for the woman. He'd spent the day not just patiently waiting, but stressing out over every little detail. Unlike his other brothers, he had never got involved with anyone romantically; never been on a single date. It was new to him and he wasn't sure how to do things-- but he had put on a smart suit, combed his short hair back handsomely and now stood waiting with a gorgeous bouquet of red roses he'd fetched from Earth for her. He didn't care if she was called a 'whore' or 'crazy'. People called him a robot, a cold, stern freak, which he knew wasn't really true. He knew that, behind the assumptions there was bound to be a real person there who nobody got to see-- and he was determined to give her a chance to show him that.

And soon Star appeared, in a gorgeous sheer dress the color of crimson. Her hair done beautifully. She looked at the man, surprised that he had gotten her roses. She's seen them before but most men just gifted her with flowers found in Hell, not roses from Earth. Smiling brightly, she took the roses, kissing his cheek as a thank you. "Marky-poo, right~" She teased lightly, nudging. "Just teasing love, thank you for the flowers, they're gorgeous"