Char
[spoili]
full

[/spoili]

Seeing Lelei suddenly appear beside him, Char jumped in fright, letting out a high-pitched yelp. Lelei hadn't been there before... right? Although, Char had been known to miss the obvious when excited, and Lelei was particularly easy to miss with her timid presence. Char considered apologising for just squealing in Lelei's face, it probably not being the reaction the poor girl had expected, but before Char could Ken entered the room, babbling away about a non-existent injury. A brief glance at Ken's face suggested that he did in fact have an injury, but frankly Char didn't care enough to ask about it right now. Instead Char was more interested in the mention of ingredients, the sole purpose of his visit to the medical room.

"Spot on Ken~," Char lilted, "I need a few cold-packs containing ammonium nitrate; not urea, as far too many cold-packs contain these days. Would you maybe pretty please help me find them, Lelei?"​

Reactions: Galaxi
Lelei Vivecca ~ SHSL Pharmacist

Lelei didn't expect such a reaction, jumping a little in fright at the sudden loud noise that came from Char. She took a step back, her eyes wide open in surprise as her hands clutched at her chest. "Ahh, sorry.. I didn't mean..." before she could finish her sentence the sound of Ken's voice interrupted her, her head instinctively moving to look at the source of the voice. A feeling of guilt washed over her, she wanted to avert her eyes from him and glue her gaze to the floor but his words had her curiosity peaked, her eyes on the hand that was covering his cheek. However before she got the chance to ask her attention moved back to Char when she asked where the ice packs are. The request was strangely specific.

"Y....your talent?.." She questioned, raising an eyebrow. Honestly she knew everyone here, mostly by face only as she had never taken that much of an interest in it being the introvert she was. She was sure she read about it at some point or other but right now her brain was drawing a blank as her eyes moved from one to the other. However without waiting for an answer she walked over to one of the cabinets and pulled open one of the bottom drawers. After rummaging in it for a few seconds she pulled out a couple of instant ice packs from pile there, glancing over the ingredients to make sure it was the correct stuff that was requested. Then she handed them over to Char with a smile. "Just..squeeze and shake." She informed though she assumed she knew that already, it was rather obvious after all.

Then her attention drifted to Ken as she walked up to his side, the side he was hiding his cheek on, narrowing her eyes. ".........Show me what you did to your face." Lelei sighed a little, looking at him expectantly.

Reactions: SolemnOath
Ken Tanaka

"Good to know that even in these times my guessing skills are still basically perfect~" Ken said with a light hum, as he kept a rather neutral look on his features. Namely because it hurt soo much to smile, smirk, or even laugh. He kept pushing contents in the cabinets around in his search. As he looked he came to a stop when he heard Lelei speak to him. Letting out a small hum he moved away from the cabinets before smirking (and wincing). "What? Cant a guy just have his hand on his cheek for no particular reason? Maybe its like... I don't know a fashion statement oorrr uhhhhhh..... Just a statement about....society?" He said before shrugging. "Okay that excuse sucked didn't it?"

With that he moved his hand from his cheek and revealed the rather ugly bruise topped with the nasty cut. "Just so we are on the same page. Its not that I did this to myself persaayyyy." Ken said with a small hum. "Its more like...I might have...expressed some ideas and a certain someone rather enjoyed one of said ideas. That same someone may or may not have given me a chance to fully prepare for the idea to actually happen. So one thing lead to another and poof, I have this on my face now. Such a shame though. I mean, have you seen my face? Its fucking amazing!" Ken said with a bright laugh before almost immediately stopping as he hissed in pain and once more covered his cheek, though now with both hands. "Stop yelling and laughing, really got to stop doing that...fuck..."

A small groan left him and he looked back up at Lelei. "As you can probably guess, I kinda failed to treat this when it first happened. Something I blame concussion Ken for by the way. So, it looks bad." Once again he smirked, though just enough so it didn't hurt like a bitch. "And that Lelei is the story of how I need a band aid slapped on so I can go get some food~"
@Daz
@MisterJ

Reactions: Daz and Galaxi
Char
[spoili]
full

[/spoili]

"Thankies~," gushed Char, as she took the cold-packs from Lelei. Char attempted to tear one of the bags open, tugging on it as hard as she could, only to be met with failure. Once again Char was condemned to search the medical room; however, this time it would only take a few seconds, for a pair of medical scissors were conveniently sat on the side right beside her. Grabbing the scissors, Char sliced open the side of the cold-pack, then pulled out the water bag inside it, spilling ammonium nitrate crystals on the floor as she did. Peering inside the bag, Char considered roughly how much ammonium nitrate was in the bag, and how much she wanted. After a few seconds she decided about ten cold-packs worth would be about right, proceeding to grab another nine bags from the cupboard. Stacking up all of the cold-packs in her arms, Char stood up, which led to her spilling more crystals from the still open bag on the floor. Before she left, Char briefly turned back to say "I hope Lelei can fix-up your face, it'd be a shame if your good looks were ruined by Ken." With that, Char was gone.

Returning to the kitchen, Char dropped the ice-packs on the counter next to the rest of her loot. With an almost manic grin on her face, Char began her chemistry experiment: creating gun-powder.

[spoili]
For those curious, this is how Char is making the gunpowder.
[/spoili]

~~~

Pahn
[spoili]
full

[/spoili]

Pahn had been awake well before Monokuma's announcement, and even had a small breakfast before anyone else was up. It wasn't as if Pahn was enthusiastic for the day, who could be after yesterday's events? Rather, it was a matter of routine, a routine Pahn graciously clung to as a way to stay sane in spite of their despairful situation. Which was why Pahn had ended up in laundry room: whether or not she was in the mood for it, post-breakfast creeping was part of Pahn's routine, so she was on the hunt for underwear that may have been left lying about in the laundry room. Pahn was reasonably sure that nobody else would be coming into the laundry room around breakfast time, but just in case they did she wasn't being too brazen with her search; she'd even brought along some of her own washing as a plausible excuse for being in the laundry room. Still, if anyone walked in right now the fact she was holding up someone else's underwear would look rather suspicious....​

"Someone's having some early morning fun I see." A calm and quite pleasant Tetsuya emerged through the door, his hands holding a small bundle of clothes and eyes looking through Pahn. As if he was just looking at a wall or a photo of a person, "Hope I'm not interrupting anything important." Tetsuya smiled as he walked over to a free laundry machine, tossing his clothes as if he didn't see some chick creeping. "You really can tell a lot of person from their clothes, can't you? You would know that better than anyone, right? Pahn?" The machine began to run, and Tetsuya ran his fingers through his slightly messy bed head. God his 'craving' for his old hobbies were so strong, here he was alone in a room with someone so helpless. But if the conditions before hadn't make things hard enough, now he actually had the chance to suffer the consequences. How they tortured, how they teased.

@Daz

Last edited by a moderator:

Lelei practically squeaked seeing the wound on Ken's face, her hands instinctively moving to her face, covering her mouth. "A band aid?!" She exclaimed looking at him in shock. "This..this needs stitches... it's an infection waiting to happen!" with a big sigh she walked over to one of the cabinets and swung open the door, starting to gather some supplies to clean up the wound with. "You should have come to me yesterday.....would have been less hassle." the girl sighed, laying out some saline solution, gauze, a small suture kit and some clean gloves as well as some bandages to dress the wound with after. "I could have probably just glued it shut then.....oh and you'll need to take a small course of antibiotics as well, don't want you getting an abscess.....it could spread to your eye and potentially ruin your sight..." She mumbled, mostly just for herself, she liked to go through risks and diagnosis out loud, it helped her be more decisive with a treatment plant.

Her attention was once more drawn to Char as she watched her fumble about with the pack. She opened her mouth as if to protest when she saw her cut open the ice back but she held her tongue, just observing as the crystals spilled everywhere, scattering on the floor. She just bit down on her lip and shook her head. Her eyes widened a little as she saw all the packs the girl was taking from the drawer, letting out a quiet whine as she watched her scurry away and out of the room. Her gaze shifted to Ken again, a frown appearing on her face again as she inspected the wound. One of the reasons she went into pharmaceuticals was because she hated doing things like this...stitching people up, cleaning bloody wounds, cutting into people... Quite frankly she found it disgusting, but she couldn't just leave a wound like that. "Okay....so....unless you want a puss filled face and a huge scar, erm yeah... I'll have to stitch it." she said, biting down on her lip again. Knowing Ken's hate for needles on top of the recent events she doubted he would be an easy patient to deal with. "What's erm...Char's talent again?" She asked seeing as how the girl didn't answer her question and simply hurried out the room with the ice packs.

@SolemnOath

• Love
Reactions: Vitreus
Momouru Rieki -- Breakfast is not for the fallen.

As it turns out, eating and thinking about thing things has quite the negative effect on your ability to notice things in the real world. Like, say, a certain object lying on the ground right in his path for no apparent reason. In an almost comical fashion, Momouru tripped on the object and fell on his back. His sandwich, meanwhile, was launched in the air , spinning around its axis before landing on his left side with a splat, leaving a very large and very sticky stain. As if that wasn't bad enough for his clothing, Momouru rolled to his side in a reflex, squishing the sandwich between his suit and the ground, ruining both in the process.

For a moment, the salesman just lied dazed on his side, unsure what just happened. As he got back up and looked around, the guilty party was quickly found; a discarded mango peel, partially blackened from overripeness. As for his breakfast, that was completely ruined, as was his suit. "...Oh, great. Just great," Momouru grumbled, looking at the large stain on his suit. "So much for breakfast." And the suit, for that matter. This one needed to go straight to the laundry machine. ...Well, at least there were plenty of spare suit in the closet. Still, if he found the person who left this lying around, there would be trouble. They would be paying for the dry cleaners, for starters, and... oh yeah. No dry cleaners in here, obviously. Maybe he should get an aspirin too? Meh, he'd live. And if not... Well, that would be a hilarious Trial, if nothing else. 'Murder By Mango Peel'. That one would have to end up in the record books.

First things first, he headed back to his own room to get some clean clothes. Next, he took his dirty clothes over to the Laundry Room, which apparently was already occupied. "Good morning, Pahn and... Tatsuya, was it? No, sorry, it's Tetsuya," Momouru greeted the duo, placing his clothes in one of the free laundry machines. "How are you holding up?"

@Daz @CrewlessCaptain

Last edited:
Reactions: Vitreus and Galaxi
Ken Tanaka

At the mention that a bandaid wont do, and in fact he needed to get stiches a frown went on his features. '........This, this is why I don't offer things to people. Offer just one guy a free hit and then poof! Time to get some stitches Ken, from someone you don't know that well....while in the middle of a death game.' Rubbing the back of his head and tiling his head from side to side he seemed to be in thought his eyes looking off at a wall. "Mmmmmmmmmm Nah, I'm good." He said with a shrug as he put his hands back in his pocket.

Moving away from Lelei as she got out the medical supplies for said stiches he let out a sigh. "I think I rather risk a bit of vision impairment then let someone I don't know all that well shove needle's into my face. Cause you see, last time I let someone do something to my face, I got this beauty~And the last time someone used a needle on me, weelll Not sure if you remember. But I was kinda framed for murder, I mean sure no one was stupid enough to actually fall for it once the picture was painted. Doesn't change the fact that needles and I? Well we are currently having a few issues. Issues I'll be happy to talk out after I leave this game~" He said with a sing song voice as he moved to the cabinets to get the bandages.

Just as he was about to leave Lelei haaaaad to bring up a puss filled face, Ken didn't mind a scar (after all some guys just look all the more handsome with one). But....puss..... "Did you seriously, I mean come on... Why just why would you put that image in my head?! Come on, you know that's just gross." He groaned out, as an image of just that popped into his head. ".................So, my options are either A. Trust you not to kill me. By drenching the needle or thread, into some kind of poison that you could easily claim is medicine. Cause lets face it I wouldn't know the difference till the effects plow me over. Though you could just stab the shit out of my eyes before proceeding to kill me with whatever is in here...... Or B. I slap a bandaid on it, leave and go about my day...but...........I could get...a puss filled face..... Oh and vision, my vision could be in danger, there's that as well, almost forgot............................................" Ken was quiet for a bit before a small shudder went though him once more as he imagined his face like one of those diseased corpse he had seen in zombie movies/games. "Fuck it." Going over to the counter he leaned over a bit and rested his good cheek on his hand while his elbow rested on the counter.

"Today is your lucky day, I'm feeling generous to give needles a chance to smooth their relationship over with me." Ken said simply. "Just know, if I feel like you are doing something that isn't right or could seem risky to my health? I will fight you.... Also I don't know if you give them or not. But no drugs, I've had enough of those during this game. I'll take the antibotics, but painkiller drugs? Yaaa nooo, just get this damn thing over with. Because, its only dawned onto me now, that I didn't eat anything yesterday, and anything I did have in my stomach was effectively vomited out
@MisterJ

Lelei listened to him, her shoulders hunched as if she was trying to make herself as small as possible. She didn't like being doubted like that, however it didn't truly hit her until he said it. That's right....none of them could be trusted anymore. Any little slither of hope she had was gone the second she saw that lifeless husk of a body laying there. They were no longer colleagues and school mates...they were all enemies here, she couldn't trust anyone and no one trusted her. She frowned at the thought, it was the sad reality of their situation now. One killing had happened and only more would follow. She took in a deep shaky breath and bit down on her lip.

When he began listing the ways she could possibly take advantage of the situation she huffed a little, even though it made sense for him to doubt her it was still a hit to her pride as a professional. Just as she was about to put everything away again to her surprise Ken changed his mind and agreed to the stitches, definitely not something she expected but she was glad he came to his senses. "Wait...sooo you don't want me to numb it? Or do you mean you don't want me to give anything orally?" she questioned, tilting her head to the side a little, she then picked up the little suture kit that was still sealed. "If it makes you feel better I can explain everything I'm doing...and the kit is sealed to stay sterilised and I'm not gonna be dipping it into anything.." Lelei moved over to one of the closest beds with all the supplies in hand and placed them on a silver tray that lay next to it on a little trolley. She looked to Ken, expecting him to come to her.

"Lucky day huh?....you'll need to lie down...." she sighed as she walked over to grab a few different sized needles and syringes for cleaning the wound with. "Just because I know how to cut people open and stitch them back together again doesn't mean I like doing it...." Lelei was mostly muttering, she wasn't really talking to Ken at this point, just voicing her thoughts. She slid open a drawer and looked through the small packages of thread they had there. "Facial wound....over cheek sooooo...plenty of movement but not stretching as thin as over a joint.....a 5-0 should do..." she mumbled grabbing the correct package and walking over to Ken. She had to get confirmation from him if he wanted the area numbed or not, if he didn't want her to inject the area with anaesthetic it would be a rather painful procedure but she was at least happy enough that he was letting her close up the wound. It wouldn't do to have someone die of infection while she was there.

@SolemnOath

Reactions: Neobullseye
Ken Tanaka

"I wont be eating any drugs that you give me. Though, probably something that's not good to do on an empty stomach anyway." Ken said with a shrug as he pushed off the counter before going over to the bed she indicated. "I'm not a fan of needles, especially if said needle has a liquid in them. For obvious reasons." Rubbing the back of his head he thought about it for a bit before shrugging. "Fine, fine. As long as you show me the bottle that you are getting the drug from, I'll take the anesthesia. Though, not to much that I cant talk normally ya? I mean me not being able to talk? That is just a cruel fate none of you deserve to go through~Heheh- Ow..ow...stop laughing damn it..." Putting a slightly tighter hold on his cheek he couldn't help but hiss in pain as he got on the bed.

When he was told to lie down he let out a low groan but none the less did so anyway. He said nothing nor did anything as he watched her and once more listened to her. "Hm you don't huh? Usually people would reveal over anything that their talent involves. Figured you would jump in joy at the chance to use your talent again." Ken said with a small hum. "I wouldn't be surprised if some of us get a bit stir crazy, due to us not having much chance to use our talent~Lucky me, I still have my hands and can still draw. So I'm good for awhile, once we run out of paper, pens, and or pencils, that's when you have to start worrying."

Letting out a soft sigh Ken reached up and took his bag off his shoulder and set it next to him on the bed. After doing this he reached to his pocket and lowered the zipper. Once he did so a green head poked out before a small bird crawled out. Once Loki was out she did a small stretch before going straight to cleaning herself, merely sitting right by Ken's side as she did so. "Just ignore the bird, she probably wont attack you as long as you don't get close to her. And if she tries to inch to you, I'll stop her, I just cant keep her in my pocket all day. She gets nippy." Ken said with a simple hum. "Also, two things. First, how long is this going to take? Secondly, you asked what Char's talent is ya? I think I forgot to answer." He said before shrugging. "Either way, that girl is an explosive expert~She has quite the touch with them if I do say so myself~"
@MisterJ

She nodded and smiled softly, glad he decided to let her numb the area, it would have been much more fiddly to try to line up the stitches with him squirming in pain. "Sure.. I can do that. I'm gonna use Lidocaine and Epinephrine, it'll mean less bleeding so less mess for me to worry about...nothing worse than trying to line up a stitch while you have blood seeping everywhere." She sighed before disappearing into the medical room to grab the correct bottles of medicine. She came back through holding two little bottles and a large thick needle and walked over to the bed. "Sealed..fresh bottles. You can read the labels if you want to.." she said before taking one and flipping it upside down then sliding the big needle into it. She pushed some air from the syringe into it then pulled a couple of cc's from the first bottle, then the second, making sure it all mixed together nicely.

Lelei gritted her teeth, practically slamming the bottle back down onto the tray. "I'm not a surgeon.... my talent involves chemicals and pills and figuring out what medication goes with what and how much to give who..." she grumbles. "You tell me your symptoms and I'll know exactly how to treat it to cure you... I don't stitch people up." She opened up packet of bandages, using the inside of it to lay out her equipment on as a sterile area. A pair of medical scissors, the suture kit which consisted of the hooked needle and the needle holder, the blue nylon thread. Seeing the bird she frowned a little but nodded. "Alright, just keep her away from your face. She won't try and go for me while I'm stitching right? Last thing I need is a bird in the way when I'm trying to tie up this tiny dang thread." She said, her tone clearly a little more irritated after his remark about her using her talent.

It seemed she had everything ready so she proceeded to put her gloves on. "Wait...an explosive.....what!?" She looked at Ken with a worried expression. "Are you saying I just....provided her with materials for a bomb?!" she asked in disbelief. She couldn't believe how he could be so calm about this. "Why didn't you tell me earlier!?" Lelei huffed, shaking her head. "Great... let me now add 'being blown up' to the already long list of possible ways I'll die here." she said rolling her eyes. Well, that was something to deal with later, first she had to tend to this wound.

"Right... So I'm gonna inject this around the edges of your wound and inject a little bit each time, using a small quantity means it will only affect and numb the area that I'll be piercing through. It'll hurt since the cut is already looking a little off but after that the pain will be bearable for the stitching." She started to explain, exchanging the large needle on the syringe to a smaller on that she could manoeuvre easier. "Then I'll flush it out with saline water, the saline should help kill any bacteria already growing there. And then I'll use interrupted sutures to close it up. Since it's on the face you'll need a lot of them to make sure it heals nice but it will leave a bit of a scar. Also then if it does end up getting infected which is unlikely...because...well... It's ME who's doing it, then I can just take out the stitches that I need to and drain it." Lelei gently pinged the syringe with her finger to make sure any bubbles move to the top and pushes on it lightly, some of the liquid seeping out the top along with any left over bubbles.

"These are nylon so I will need to take them out in a couple of days, they won't dissolve themselves." She took in a deep breath and looked to Ken with a slightly unsure smile. She hated this so damn much. It felt like it's been months since she last stitched something up, and even then it was just her own arm thanks to slicing herself up on some glass during work. It's not like some scars bothered her so she wasn't exactly neat with it, but this....ughhhh. This was going to be hell. She gulped, just the idea of the supple flesh being pierced with the needle she now held in her hand made her feel a little sick. "Well, let's get started huh?" she frowned, and looked to Ken for the go ahead.

Without delaying it further she places some paper towels at the base of his jawline to catch the excess liquid that will flow out of the wound then began at the bottom most corner, injecting the needle into it carefully and pushing some of the liquid into it. She held her breath while she did, trying to hold her self back from gagging as liquid washed out some of the blood from the wound and dripped down Ken's face. She had forgotten how much she hates blood, the copper smell, the bright colour. It made her nauseous, but nonetheless she continued, working her way all around the wound.

It took some time since it was a rather large cut and she liked to be precise. As she was finishing up the numbing she noticed it began to swell a little as the anaesthetic began to work. That was a good sign. It meant she could now, using a fresh syringe and needle draw up some saline solution and start to flush the wound. The paper towels caught a lot of the water that squirted from them but some of it ran down his neck and into his hair. Lelei made sure to get deep into the wound and the corners, using the needle to dislodge some of the debris that was stuck in it, drowning it till she was satisfied that it was clean.

She patted it dry then grabbed the needle holder, noticing her hand was a little shaky. With a long slow breath she closed her eyes and steadied herself, grabbing the hooked needle and threading it. She eyed up the wound, trying to visualise it, pressing each finger at each side of ti and pushing it together lightly at one corner. She had to make sure it was lined up correctly otherwise she would be left with a skin tag and it'd have to be redone. On top of that the skin had to be just barely touching at the edges so that it healed over smoothly. Sure she hated this, she hated that she even knew how to do all this but that didn't matter right now. All that mattered was the needle and the flesh. She had to make it move to her will, completely zoning out everything else that was happening around them.

She breathed in deeply and holding her breathe she placed the needle at the base of the wound, a little bit away from the edge. Pushing on it she pierced the skin, and watching as the sharp end of the hook disappeared into the soft flesh and poked out the meaty side, right by the muscles. It was good she hadn't eaten yet. She pushed it in further, hooking it up to catch onto the other side of the wound and bring them together, the needle easily making its way through the skin again. Lelei drew it up, dragging the thread through it then snipping it with the scissors she had prepared earlier. Placing the needle and thread down she began to fiddle with the thread sticking out of Ken's face. She had to tie it now, this tiny stupid thread. Narrowing her eyes she grabbed both ends and looped them, making sure the knot was nice and close to the skin but not too tight. With that she was able to snip the excess thread and lean back to take a deep shaky breath. The first stitch was done.

This was going to take a bit longer than she thought...however it was to be expected. She had never stitched up a person after all. She had only ever practised on fruit and the occasional chicken that she later prepped for dinner, and well herself. But it's one thing stitching up your self and doing it on another living, breathing person. It was strangely exhilarating.

She picked up the needle using the holder again and began to put in the second stitch, repeating the process again. From her studies she knew facial wounds were most effective at 3 mm apart so that's what she tried to stick it. Half an hour and 20 stitches later she was finally done, her hand cramping badly and her back aching from leaning over Ken for so long. She looked at her work, for a little too long if anything, admiring it. Sure it wasn't perfect, the stitches didn't line up perfectly, a couple were a little wobbly but with the swelling and well...it being her first time working on someone else's flesh she figured she didn't do a terrible job at it.

"Ahh.. all done. Finally." She said with a soft sigh, getting a alcohol free wet wipe and running it over the wound gently to clean up any blood off of the surface. "It'll feel weird for now but as it starts to heal over it should get better. Be careful eating or speaking..or just moving your mouth. You don't want to open it wide as that could cause the stitches the break off or cut through your skin." she instructed as she took her gloves off, gathering all the supplies there and walking over to the trash, throwing away some of it and placing the rest on top of the counter so she could sterilise it later. "You need to check in with me everyday so I can make sure it's not getting infected....clean it twice a day or any time you get it dirty with cool water and pat dry." With that she was finally done, shoving her trembling hands into her lab coat.

The adrenaline was wearing off, the stress of the situation catching up to her as she softly smiled at Ken. "Wow.... that went better than expected, I've never done that before." she said with a big sigh, walking over to the counter and taking out a box of pills. She cut off a couple from the packet and handed the sealed contents to Ken. "Take one in the morning with food until I remove your stitches."

@SolemnOath

Tetsuya let out a small slightly annoyed sigh upon hearing his name get mixed up, but cracked a smile and a small laugh. "Momouru? Good to see you're well." His free hand tapped against the top of the running machine, piecing together what words to say to the pervert and the . . . other thing, god how could he converse with these crazy people. First they stop him from doing his job and now he's stuck with sloppy killers, it's as if their thought process was drained from their skulls, leaving a dull void. "Such a shame, the recent murder was it not. A waste of perfectly good human life, but oh well. We must move on."
The young man blinked a bit, noticing a smudge on his glasses. "Oh, sorry. Hold on." The man fogged his lenses, cleaning them with the soft fabric of his sweater vest. One annoyance after another, his peers, that bear, and now this. What a shame, how he missed the days of his youth. A respectable business, a job he loved, even a great profit. Now here he was, bored, irritable, and might die at any moment. Just peachy.

@Neobullseye @Daz

Pahn
[spoili]
full

[/spoili]

Somehow the laundry room had become the hot place to be with Tetsuya and Momorou joining Pahn, ruining her solo-creep session. Hiding a scowl, Pahn tried to comfort herself with the thought it couldn't be so bad having company in their current predicament; although, Tetsuya didn't make for the most comforting of companions. Momorou wasn't so bad though, so Pahn decided to answer him first. "I'm managing to keep it together, Momo," Pahn sighed, "That's what they would've wanted, right? It's like Tetsu-whatever said, we have no option but to move on."

Now Pahn just had to come up with a way to deal with Tetsuya's presumption that she was holding someone else's underwear for less than pure purposes: her intentions were corrupt of course, but Pahn couldn't have Testuya thinking that. "I just found these in the machine I was about to use, I'm trying to figure out who they might belong to so I can return them..." Pahn pretended to ponder, inspecting the frilly pink thong in her hand, "Tetsuya, this wouldn't happen to be yours, would it? Seems like something you might wear." Pahn playfully winked at Testuya, hoping maybe, just maybe, she could either frustrate or humour him into forgetting his implication that she was a pervert.​

Ken Tanaka

"Try not to rip more of my flesh apart ya? I would be rather grateful if you avoided that~" Ken hummed as he pulled out a sketch book from his bag to look at and mess with while she worked. For the most part Ken remained surprisingly silent as he just laid there and let her work. His eyes at times did follow her hands carefully as he watched her work with the needle and syringe. When the syringe pierced his flesh he didn't so much as flinch, he just watched her warily obviously on guard even though she was helping him. There he lay, Loki now climbing and perching on his stomach as she just got fluffed up and stayed still. Though averagely she would attack anyone that was so much as looking at Ken wrong, this time around she didn't. Namely because of Ken's own calmness which made her aware there was no threat around.

Eventually Ken looked away as he tried not to shudder at the feeling of liquid running along his neck and into his hair (cause oh gods it just felt so fucking weird). To distract himself he turned his gaze to his sketch pad, one that was filled with magnificent building designs of all sorts. He didn't attempt to draw in it or anything, instead he just looked at the pictures and waited ever so patiently for all of this to be done. He figured it would take awhile, so not once did he ask if they were done or really bother her in any fashion (after all, you don't really want to fuck with someone that has a needle in your face).

As time went on, Ken had to fight not to doze off, something that was surprisingly hard to not do when you are rather bored. However, luckily for him, just as he thought he was about to take a nap he was informed they were done. And to say his face felt weird....well that was quite the understatement. He had to question if he even still had a cheek due to the lack of feeling. None the less he got up as soon as she moved away and swung his legs over the edge as he put his book in his bag and let Loki get on his shoulder (the side away from the stiches). Getting off the bed he grabbed a paper towel and immediately wiped his neck and hair to get rid of those annoying fluids that had been nagging him since they first graced his skin.

Merely nodding at what he said he moved away from his spot and over to a nearby mirror to check out the stiches. When he did so he couldn't help but raise a brow. Sure the stiches were well done, but...for someone he assumed did this often, well they didn't look as pef- Then he heard those words. Blinking a few times he looked over at her with a rather blank face. "..................................." Closing his eyes for a moment he took a small breath before slowly exhaling. "You've never done this before? I was the first one?" He asked though she really didn't need to answer, after all that statement she made, isn't one you would really lie about. "Don't you think, that just maybe, your lack of experience is something you should tell the person you are working on? You know, just kind of a heads up. I would have been fine with something along the lines of. Hey Ken never stabbed a guy in the face before, you should feel special. But no, nah that's fine don't tell me this pretty important info."

Looking over at the packet he took it before stuffing it into his pocket. "See, at this point I would say thank you. Buuuuuut you've now put me in a mixed boat of feelings. For one I'm glad you made it so I don't have to deal with a nasty ass wound. However on the other side of the coin, you kinda left out an itty bitty piece of important information. Just sayin~" After a moment he let out a small snicker as he shook his head. "And people wonder why I have trust issues~" With that he was about to leave but stopped as he thought about something.

"Before I go, do you have something I can cover the stiches up with? Like a bandage or something? Loki here has a habit of biting things she deems doesn't belong on my face.... Stiches don't belong on my face. That, and I really would prefer if not everyone knew I had like a million stiches in my face like a damn Frankenstein."
@MisterJ

Momouru Rieki - Okay then

"Indeed, we must,"
Momouru nodded. "As painful as it might be, we cannot afford to mourn just yet. After all, we are all still trappd here, stuck under that bear's control. Once we get out of here, we shall give them their final rites. But now... Not yet," he spoke. Though his words weren't lies, they weren't exactly the truth either. He wasn't all that afraid of Monokuma himself. Monokuma's plan was not just wanton murder, it was sowing despair by getting the Future Foundation members to kill one another. As long as they followed the rules, Monokuma would be no threat of them. No, the problem was that even though Monokuma was their real opponent in this 'game' as far as Momouru cared, he also knew that not everyone thought in the same way; that much was already clear from past events. And that meant that he, too, would have to play accordingly, if he didn't want to suffer the ultimate loss. From his own perspective, anything would be better than that. Yet at the same time, playing it alone would make himself vulnerable too.

His train of thought was disturbed by Pan's exclamation about the underwear she was holding,which apparently was not her own. ...Well now.. Curious, he turned to Pahn, who was holding up some very feminine underwear and claiming it was Tetsuya's for some reason. ...Note to self. Move Pahn down the list a notch.
Now of course he could comment about this, say something about how the thing obviously wasn't Tetsuya's,asking what she was even doing holding someone else's underwear. But something told Momouru that it would be better to keep his mouth shut. If nothing else, it would make him the neutral party while the other two antagonized one another, a very profitable position.

@Daz @CrewlessCaptain

Last edited:
Medical Room < Her Room​

Lelei frowned a little, sure she knew she should have mentioned that earlier but it was already surprising enough that he had agreed to do it in the first place. "Ahh...well I've stitched my own wounds lots before...just...never done sutures on someone else's body... Sorry, I should have said." she muttered, her hand moving over to her arm as she said that, grazing over the scars on her arm that she hid with the long lab coat sleeves. She had a fair amount of practice with this on her own skin after all thanks to her loving father and she had seen it be done even more however since she never went into the surgical course after graduating from Hope Peak academy so she never got further than that, after hearing they practised on cadavers she was very glad she stuck to her own subjects.

"Well... I wouldn't have done it if I didn't think I could handle it..." She said, pouting a little as she kicked at the ground. She didn't really understand why he was upset, surely he didn't think a pharmacist did this kinda procedure often? And even if she hadn't done this on someone's face before, Lelei figured she did a pretty good job. She felt good about it...well until now. She kept her eyes on the ground, as she chewed on her lip, her fingers playing with the edge of her sleeves. She would like to say that this was the last time she offered to help someone where her help was obviously not wanted but....she knew it wouldn't be true. It couldn't be helped, it was in her nature to want to fix the broken...well, medically speaking.

She sighed softly, bringing her hand up to her face, using her sleeve to hide behind. "Ah..well... yeah...sure." she muttered, shuffling over to the cabinet and taking out some ointment and a bandage. It was obvious by the way she walked that her mood had pretty much done a flip round, she was back to seeming rather timid. She wanted to just leave already, she doubted Ken would want her help with the bandage anyway. "Use this non stick bandage...and put the ointment on it. Take it off after 24 hours and wash the wound with cold water." She said, her tone of voice completely empty of any sort of emotion now.

Then she turned towards the door and began to walk out the room, avoiding Ken completely, her gaze just glued to the floor. For the first time since waking she realised how hungry she was, standing in the door way of the medical room, looking towards the kitchen. However, she figured there would be people there right now, it was breakfast time after all....well after that she didn't feel up to talking to anyone so she decided to go back to her own room instead and take a shower first. She could use a change of clothing too after having slept in these.

@SolemnOath

"No, I just assumed they were yours." Tetsuya knew damn well she was snooping through another's belongings, but to her accusing Pahn in the presence of another student wasn't worth the effort. Tetsuya hated this place, how restrained he was here, how he was always being watched, he just wanted release. But still, he had to keep a good impression on his peers. Keeping trust with them was important then, but now, now it was his few means of survival.

"But what I really wonder is whats happening to the outside world without our presence, I mean whoever is holding us can't just be sitting around entertaining themselves. With the closest thing to a threat against that 'despair' movement," He throws quotation marks in the air with his hands, "Now put into a box, now they're more free than before to do as they please. I just hope when we leave there isn't too much more of a mess to clean up than there already was."

@Neobullseye @Daz

Ken Tanaka
Meidcal room > Kitchen​

Ken couldn't help but look confused as he watched Lelei wordlessly as she moved around. Her mood doing a 180 after his comments. Merely giving her a nod as she told him about the bandage he walked over to use it. Though stopped before grabbing it as he watched her leave the room with her head down and her gaze refusing to meet him. "Careful, if you keep your head down like that you'll become a hunch back~Be rather hard to help people if you cant look at them straight~" He hummed out before she left.

Merely shrugging he grabbed the bandage and did as he was instructed before putting it and the ointment on. With that completed he went to a near by mirror and looked at his face. "....At least the stitches cant be seen.... Fucking hell. If knew that bastards punch would have done more than leave this ugly bruise...." Merely sighing he looked over at Loki and softly petted her head. "Lets get some food now ya? I'm starving." He said softly before turning on his heel. Grabbing his notebook, bag and such he headed out of the door and went straight to the kitchen.

Passing the cafeteria, he didn't make conversation with anyone or even look at them as he just went into the kitchen. Once he was there he began to look around the place to see what he should eat. Other than mangoes that is. "...Not a word." He grumbled, to anyone that was in the kitchen, not really wanting to hear a thing about big bandage on his face or the bruise that couldn't be hidden that surrounded it.
@MisterJ @Anyone in the kitchen

Reactions: Aravhorn and Galaxi
Another day came and went, then another one. Peace had returned to the hallways, if only for a fleeting moment. Even though everyone knew that this peace would not last, nobody wanted to be the one to break it by saying this out loud. Instead, they all took the precious moments of serenity they were offered. Until...

*Ding dong, bing bong*
"Good morning, everyone. Please gather at the meeting hall; I have a special announcement to make!"

As soon as the last person arrived, Monokuma popped out of the floor, then waddled over to the microphone stand.
"Ah, there's the last of you. Good, good, now let's get started, shall we? ...I'm getting bored. Two whole days have gone past with no murders, no plannings, no nothing! Do you bastards really need a motive for every single motive? Geez... Well, good thing I came prepared then, because I have plenty of those left! Yep, that's right, it is time for the second motive! For your Killing Game, we're revisiting a classic; The Dark Secrets! We've gathered all of your twisted lies, your nasty truths, all the things you never dared to tell anyone about, and will spread them to the world in 48 hours if you don't do as I say -- which is to say, if you don't kill someone else before then. ...Of course, it would be boring if that was all it was gonna be, so I've added a little twist. Not only will you see your own secret, but you will also receive one other person's secret, along with a message telling you who has your secret. "

At this point, everyone's Monopad started beeping again. If they were to look at it, they would see that a new icon had appeared. Clicking it would reveal the information Monokuma just mentioned, organized in three subtabs.

"Now, here are some special rules for this motive", Monokuma continued his exposition. "First of all, no throwing your secrets out in the group. We've went through a lot of time and effort to collect all of this dirt; we can't just have you bastards waste all of it, now can we? Of course, not being allowed to share them at all would be boring too, so... Second rule: You are allowed to share the information you just received with one other person, on the grounds that you share all of it, including the secret that's not your own and who has your secret. This trade will have to go two ways, though, so no playing telephone games to cheat the system. Finally, as a special bonus; if you manage to get away with murder, I'll make sure that your secret stays a secret forever. You'll never have to worry about it ever getting out anymore! Sounds good, right?"

Another few beeps later, the extra rules were added to the aforementioned menu on a separate tab.

"...Well, that's it for now. Now get out of my sight and make some murder plans! Upupupupu... ,"
the bear finished his speech, then once again left the room in an unexplainable way.

Masuyo Hayabusa, SHSL Thief, 5th Division
For some reason, the fact that Grifter hadn't heard a single announcement coming from Monokuma in the past couple of days made him feel uneasy. Maybe it was because of the dread he felt knowing that he could announce the next motive at any moment, which would open the door to even more killings, or maybe it was because he was worried about what atrocity Monokuma will come up with next. In either case, when the announcement did finally came, Masuyo couldn't help but feel somewhat relieved about this, but that feeling was short-lived, for he knew something worse was yet to come.

"...Our darkest secrets, huh? Oh, boy, but there is no way that someone so pure and innocent like me would ever hide anything from anyone-h-huh!?" Grifter's expression grew tense when he read what was written on his Monopad. 'What the hell...? I thought that thing was closed ages ago! If even *they* couldn't find out the truth, then how the heck did Ultimate Despair get their hands on this info? Just who the fuck are we dealing with here!?'

While several questions were flooding his mind, Masuyo could barely overhear Monokuma talking about the implications of sharing secrets with others, but he didn't pay much attention to them. 'Okay, Grifter, calm down. Running around in circles like a headless chicken ain't gonna help. I mean, it's just some very old dirt they've dug up on me, so it's not like it would be so terrible if it ever got out to the public...right?' A feeling of doubt crossed his mind. While it was true that nothing particularily bad would ever happen if Masuyo's secret was revealed, his reputation as a Gentleman Thief would be tarnished as a result, and he'd rather prefer to avoid that. '...But is my secret really worth taking the life of one of my co-workers, though...? I mean, it's not like I particularily know (or care, in some cases, about) most of them, but still...'

After thinking about it for some time, Masuyo decided to do what he knew best: save the thoughts for another time and focus on avoiding getting stabbed in the back.

"...Well, at least my secret doesn't involve anyone finding my secret porn collection, so that's a good thing, I guess." Grifter muttered with a feigned air of indifference. "So, what's our plan, gentlemen?" He asked with a sly grin as he tucked the Monopad inside his jacket.

@Everyone in the Meeting Hall