Momouru Rieki - What in the actual hell?
(Dining room > Laboratory > ????)

"Of course I will help too,"
Momouru nodded, walking over to the half-build robot. "It would not be fair if I would make you two do all the heavy work by yourself." ...Not that he would have complained if Hiro and Ken had done all the heavy work by themselves, but there was no reason to say that out loud.
As he approached the unfinished Monokuma, Momouru took a deep breath, went through his knees slightly, grabbed the Monokuma in a spot where the other two hadn't yet, then tried to lift it together with the others. As was quickly proven to him, it was a good idea to be this careful in his attempt to lift it; had he tried to do it by himself, he probably would have sprained his back or something. Jesus,this thing was heavy. What is this thing made of anyway, solid titanium? And it wasn't even completely finished yet. No wonder Monokuma-bots were so ridiculously resilient to convenient weaponry...

-

With combined effort, the three somehow managed to lug the Monokuma all the way to the laboratory without any of them collapsing. Looking around, there was only one spot that had any connection to the object they were holding; three other equally unfinished Monokuma things standing in a row hooked up to some kind of apparatus, with an empty one to the left of them. "I guess... we'll have to place it... there then?," Momouru spoke, his voice strained from the heavy weight in his arms, using his head to gesture to the empty spot.

Upon placing the missing Monokuma where it aparently belonged, both it and its brethen came to life. The three ones on the right made a motion with their arms before returning to their original positions, while the one they brought along with them also spun its arms around before seetling in a new position. Its left arm ended up pointing straight up, while its right arm pointed diagonally down. About a second later, the sounds of moving machinery could be heard, followed by a section of the wall sliding away, revealing a hidden passage.
As soon as the secret door opened, the trio was immediately hit by the putrid stench of decay, the source of which was impossible to miss. If they would look through the newly opened passage, they would discover the third body in their short time here; a man was hanging from the ceiling. In addition to the noose around his neck, he was also strung up like a puppet. The corpse was in an semi-advanced state of decompostion. No flies nor maggots could be seen on or around the corpse though, nor anything else feeding on the festering flesh. A stain had formed below the hanging corpse, created by body liquids dripping down. A piece of paper was pinned on his chest, helpfully labeling the hanged man as 'Aikito Takeshi: Ultimate Neurologist'. Next to it, another piece of paper had the words 'Welcome to the Room of Friendship!' written on it. Both of the notes appeared to be written in the victim's blood...
"What in the world...," was all that Momouru could manage to utter. Sure, the other deaths he had seen were nasty too, some more gruesome than the others. But this... This was a whole different kind of messed up.

If Hiro and the others managed to peel their eyes away from the scene, they would see that the walls of the room were lined with Monokuma dolls in various styles -- and various states of creepyness. The first few looked like perfectly normal scale models of Monokuma, another few was Monokuma wearing a pink frilly dress, another set had him wearing a blue princess dress complete with crown, yet another one looked more like an imp of sorts. To try to name them all would be an attempt at futility. At the end of the room was a desk with a computer and a book on it.

Reactions: Snowflake
Logan Vickson-SHSL Card Teller

Logan's gripped tightened as he could still hear Tetsuya's voice. The thing that stopped him from strangling him to death was Thalia stepping in. He pursed his lips and then slammed Tetsuya's head on the table and then released him. He turned sharply and walked out of the room. He looked forward and walked into his room, laying back on his bed

Hiro Doku - SHSL Poisoner - [Lab > Hidden room?]

The all too well known stench of rot and decay washed over the group and naturally when unprepared for it Hiro was on the verge of hurling. It took perhaps his utmost concentration and strength of will not to do it. He would never hear the end of it from others, tough guys all around the lot of them. He pulled out a handkerchief from his pocket and used it to cover his face; A futile attempt to minimize the exposure. You'd think that a person who works with poisons, venom and toxic materials would have long since burned all of their olfactory nerves, you would be wrong to think that anyone would survive working without a mask. Oddly enough he was more regretful over not having a mask now rather than unnerved that another body was found.

He tried to push back the nausea and approached the body taking note of its position, the words on the notes and all around its general state. Someone will have to frisk it for any more clues, ugh he wasn't looking forward to that. Up close the stench was unbearable, he could feel the diseased air cling to his face and eyes. There's a reason why people associate death with disease, this here was the reason. He went rummaging through the Lab's cupboards and drawers looking for masks and goggles. Anything to prevent the thing from touching him; Catching some horrible decay bacteria would be far from ideal under the circumstances. He handed the extra masks to the other two. "Best be careful, Death is a contagious disease." He went ahead to example the room a little closer now that he had some protection.

Tetsuya Kagome

Tetsuya took a gasping breath of air, coughing heavily as his head was slammed back. He tried to speak, and talk back but he was still trying to regain his breath, his head began to pulse with a heavy ache as air shot back into his lungs. But he stood back up straight, one hand on his throat and the other on his thigh as he leaned forward. But occasionally, he looked up at Thalia as he tried to speak.

Though after what seemed like forever, he finally stopped coughing and regained his composure as the calm yet this time slightly shaken doctor, "I-I must say, I am sorry for his behavior. I don't know what-" he paused, taking a few gasping breaths. "What came over him . . ." After all, what kind of animal would get so upset over a stack of cards? Would he rather be tortured and mangled? Rather see his peers die? Huh, maybe there were those more heartless than he, or they were just idiots. It was honestly hard to tell for him.

@Neobullseye

Reactions: Neobullseye
Ken Tanaka
Lab > hidden room > men's bathroom
(not sure if this is really needed, but just a heads up. Description of self harm is in this post)​

To say the struggle to get the half broken bot up here was annoying, would have been quite the understatement. For! Not only did he have to leave his bowl of mango's behind, but he also had to do some manual labor! Something that he never cared for, nor was really built to do. Next time they had to move a half broken monobot, he would be damn sure to get Tatsuya to do it instead of him. After all that man was basically mean to carry/throw heavy things around like no one's business. And if anyone knew that it would be Ken~ "Now that! was a pain~ I'm impressed we actually made it here without breaking someone's back, arm or some other valued part of our body~So good job on that." He said with a small hum as he softly petted Loki's head who was currently nibbling his ear lobe.

It was at this time the bots began to move. This caused Ken to jump a bit before immediately getting defense.. A reasonable reaction, for not once has those moving robots signaled anything good for him or anyone for that matter. "Swear to god if they come alive to eat us... Um..What...are they doing??" Curiously he watched what was going down as he listened to the machinery work, indicating something was about to happen or reveal itself. "Huh? Is there going to be another one?" No sooner did he say this, was the secret passage way revealed. "So this is where our efforts go-" His comment stopped right in his throat as the powerful smell from the other room hit him dead on making him wince in disgust.

"......Not...this smell..."
Ken's stomach lurched almost instantly, at the realization of what that repulsive stench belong to. He knew what it belong to, just as well as anyone in Future Foundation, well anyone that wasn't impossibly sheltered. Taking a shaky breath he controlled his need to vomit, something that the smell was inducing rather well (much to his distaste). Reaching up, he slowly as well as carefully grabbed the bird on his shoulder. Then he gently rested her in one of his emptier pockets, which had some seeds in it to keep her distracted. Zipping up his pocket, he stepped toward the smell to get a better understanding of what it came from exactly. He had to know, to confirm, before he jumped to a conclusion about what was the reason behind the stench. Who knows! Maybe it was just a joke! Monokuma just made some kind of scented candle of death or...or something...surely replicating this retched smell wouldn't be hard! Right!? Of course not! No....no need to just assume. After all it could be anything but a real body, it...it had to be.

Taking a small gulp he moved from the safety of the lab door and headed to the secret entrance. His eyes were glued to the ground, every part of him telling him it would be best to not look, to leave and remain ignorant. Sadly, ignorance wasn't soemthing Ken was fond of. He had to take a moment to collect himself the best he could. After taking one deep breath (something he regretted for that only gave him a big whiff of death) to keep his bile down, he hesitantly looked up. Once he did, his eyes landed on the strung up, and decomposing body. This horrific sight made his own body freeze up as he began to process this, or attempt to.

"Th...This is a jo..." S
uch a stupid attempt at reason. Full out denial? Was he truly going to go attempt that route?? No...of course not. He couldn't fool himself. Well, it was more like he shouldn't think about this being nothing more than a damn sick joke. Not unless he was willing to deny everything as a joke. The person that the poet found earlier, was that a joke? Arsen? Alex? Where they nothing more than a fucking joke?! They weren't, he knew this, and his logic, his reasoning wouldn't allow him to just chalk everything up as a sick joke. He wasn't nearly so twisted to sum everything up in that manner.

Bringing his sleeve over his nose he took hesitant steps closer, doing his damnest to ignore the smell. However, the closer he got the worse the stench and the worse his stomach seemed to lurch. Making it significantly harder to keep himself composed. Something he was failing at sadly. For at this point, he was shaking (though lightly), he couldn't hide it, he wanted to, he needed to....but he couldn't. "....I...I c..cant..." Ken whispered as he shook his head, while taking a step back. "Nope...I just...gi-give me... I second, or I...I don't cant...ju-fuck." He couldn't form a complete sentence, hell he barely got the words down, his mind was too cluttered. The vivid image of this man, and the reoccurring, but just as vivid images of the rest of the death he had witness here was filling every space of his mind. There was just, only so much gore, pain, and death one person could take before reaching a limit. For Ken, that limit was reached at the sight of Alex's execution...seeing this...it was becoming too much for him to calmly process. "I...I'll b..be back l..la-" Without another word he placed his hand over his mouth as he turned on his heels. Immediately he sprinted away from the secret passage way and out of the lab.

Sprinting down the hall he looked around for the boys bathroom. The second he found one he barged into it, shoving open a stall door with so much force it slammed harshly against the wall. Lifting up a cover he fell to his knees and immediately emptied his gut of his light breakfast. Once he was done he didn't move, rather he just sat on his knees taking deep shaky breaths as he tried to calm himself down. His body was trembling and he kept dry heaving. Though, at this point his stomach was empty. Those images in his mind were just...they didn't belong there. He knew he couldn't get them out, but why did he have to have them in the first place. 'Why?....ha, everyone had that question don't they? Why them, why were we ripped from our friends, families, our normal as possible fucking lives! "This...I cant...take this..." Ken whispered as he felt his cheeks start to get wet a feeling which made him flinch. Reaching up he gently touched his cheeks. A-Are you fu-fucking kidding. Me? Of all people? Am I seriously crying???

F
lushing the toilet he stood up and stumbled a bit out of the stall. Rushing over to the mirror he checked his reflection, to confirm if he were in fact crying or not. Much to his dismay, his reflection revealed a steady stream of tears running down his face. His complexion looked paler than usual, and honestly he looked rather sickly. A dry, forced laugh left him as he wiped his eyes as quickly as he could trying to rid of the evidence that he shed any tears. "I.....fuck! This isnt the time for an emotional break down! Come on, only seen four corpses here, I've seen more elsewhere! I already been through this earlier! I cant just fucking run like a bitch every time I see a corpse! Only one trial happened! If this game is anything like the others there are going to be more, I cant! I cant fucking freak out and have some kind of attack now!" Slamming his hand onto the sink he panted heavily as he grabbed his hair with his free (trembling) hand. 'Calm down!! I need to, I cant have a panic attack here! Its like I'm begging for someone to make me number five!!' Despite not wanting to have a panic attack...that was exactly what he was having. His breaths became short, he felt dizzy, so much so that he had to back away from the sink only to sit down on the ground. Grabbing his chest he felt like his heart was trying to burst out of him, his body was going numb and the thoughts that were clouding his mind. The thoughts of those that died, of the fact he may join them, the fact he may never get the hell out of here.

As he panted heavily trying to catch his breath he felt his cheeks get wet once again. 'Shit shit shit!shit! Shit! Stop! Stop get out of my head! I don't need you in here! Just let me think! Stop crying! Let me breathe!!' He thought as he gasped out in pain, one hand grabbing his shirt desperately as if that would stop his pain. Taking his hand off his hair he swiftly reached into his jacket. He stripped it off of him, though carefully, as even in his panic state he was fully aware of the bird in the jackets pocket. With his jacket off of him for once this left him in a thin, black, long sleeved shirt. Setting his coat spread out to the side, he reached into one of his pockets franticly. 'Where is it! I need it fuckfuc-fuck I cant breathe!!' Moments later he pulled out the switch blade that had been recently returned to him. With no hesitation he rolled up his left sleeve and let the knife out. On his now exposed left arm there was a long bandage wrapped around it in a tight manner, one that showed a bit of dried blood. Wasting no time as his breathing continued to be short and painful, he ripped the bandage off letting it fall to his side in tatters.

As soon as the ruined bandage laid out on the ground, his skin was exposed. On his flesh were many cuts, some having long since scabbed over, others not so much, there was barely a part of his skin that was untouched. Gripping his switch blade tightly, he brought it down to his skin and did a swift, clean slash. As he did so a loud hiss of pain left him and he had to grit his teeth. The blood started to flow out of his arm at a steady pace. His eyes lingered on thick scarlet blood that flowed out of him, his mind focused on solely that.

T
his caused his breathing returned to normal, all be it slowly. His heart was still painfully pounding against him, but he was regaining control of his actions once more. 'Calm...down.' He thought as he watched the blood run off his arm and onto the floor. "I'm sorry Kaede...but...without you here, I cant handle all of this." Taking his knife he slit his skin once more, another sharp hiss left him. "Its.....its fine, like I said...I cant...have an emotional break down. I'm in control, and will stay in it" He muttered to himself as he leaned his head back some, resting it against the wall as he let the warm liquid run out of him. The cuts weren't that deep, not enough to warrant worry that he would bleed to death at is.

'Just...a minute, then I'll go back to that forsaken room......its okay...stop thinking of the dead, don't let them get to me, don't let Monokuma's fucking despair get to me anymore than it already has.' He
thought as he wiped his knife on his shirt's shoulder, removing any trace of blood that could have graced it. Closing the blade he put it back in his jacket. After doing this he retrieved something else from the jacket, which of course was Loki. "Sorry girl, just had to deal with human issues." He said with a small, sad smile as he put the bird on his shoulder. "We'll stay here a bit...' Keeping his head against the wall he tilted it to the side a bit so his cheek was on the birds head, something the small creature didn't mind since he didn't put a lot of pressure on her.

There Ken sat, a bleeding arm extended in front of him, his back to the wall, his eyes closed, and dried tear stains gracing his cheeks.
@Snowflake @Neobullseye

Last edited by a moderator:
Violet Theobold - SHSL Poet [Meeting Hall]

((OG Appearance got lost))

Post trial time was terrifying for Violet. Were it not for Chikako and Thalia she would have been entirely different when the announcement to get to the meeting hall was given. Never the joyful occasion she went with a heavy heart pushed only by the fact that she spent the last day helping Thalia with a farewell letter to the deceased colleagues. She was almost quivering as the new motive was revealed. Secrets and information of the darkest variety, something she knew to be the end of many friendships and partnerships. Now they would be revealed to others, her darkest moments, her friends' weaknesses, their biggest mistakes. The whole world would gaze upon the fall of those named as its future. A dreadful display to be sure, but more than a display the true dread loomed within them all. It didn't take long for it to be brought up on the surface.

Some ran, some cried, some looked naught apart from any day of the week. What manner of secrets had they received to create such a variety of reactions was dangerous. More to the truth of it, Logan and Tetsuya, fought. Or rather Logan's fury was untempered and his patience was thin. The fight left Violet frozen in terror, unable to even think of what to do. She could do nothing but watch as the fingers gripped Tetsuya's throat. Luckily Thalia jumped in to stop Logan, and had succeeded at it as well. Now more than ever Violet was glad to have her friend at her side. To act when she could not, to keep her from falling into despair.

"Our burdens grow heavy;
His too grew more.
Anger stems from mind a-weary;
Rest is all he's longing for.

Stay calm, fret not,
Awaken.
Find hope, let anger become,
Forsaken.
"

Violet approached Tetsuya, placed a hand on his shoulder, applying no pressure at all. She looked at him with a kind pair of eyes and a gentle smile. She wanted nothing more than to help things calm down and despite that her hand trembled slightly. There was nothing she could do here, nothing to help calm everyone down and help them make it through this. No matter what she did something worse than this fight was going to happen, someone was going to do something horrible.

Haruka Yukimura, SHSL Special Tactics Law Enforcement Unit, 6th Division

Haruka silently listened to Lelei's words and softly sighed. "Honestly, it's nothing to be impressed about." She spoke as she stared blankly at the wall in front of her.

"When your job revolves around facing Despair every waking hour of your life, eventually you learn to simply ignore the horrors it sends your way and focus on preventing others from falling prey to its cruelty. There is no point in worrying about when you will draw your last breath; all of us are bound to die at some point. The only logical course of action is to cherish the memories of those who are no longer among us and make sure that their deaths were not in vain."

"While I understand that due to the recent events you might've forgotten about this, but you are the Ultimate Pharmacologist, Lelei, and most importantly, you are a member of the Future Foundation. There are people outside these walls who need your help, our help, to fight back against Despair and bring the world back to how it once was. Every time one of us dies in this prison, we stray further from accomplishing said goal." Haruka shifted her gaze towards Lelei. "Thus, for the sake of all of us, never give up hope, and most importantly, don't fall prey to Despair. Your life is more valuable than you think."

As she finished the last sentence, loud footsteps coming from the corridor caught Haruka's attention. "Looks like they've found something in the lab." After giving one last glance at the bandages wrapped around her arm, Haruka walked towards the exit. "Farewell." She said to Lelei before stepping outside the room and picking up her pace en route towards the laboratory.

@MisterJ

The all too familiar smell of decayed flesh filled Haruka's nostrils as she entered the secret room. "Christ..." she muttered as she covered her nose with her arm. 'First the body in the Planetarium, and now this...? Is this one of Monokuma's ways to sow panic among us, or is it something else?' Before following her train of thought, Haruka noticed the face masks inside one of the lab's cupboards that Hiro had found earlier and put on one of them. Then, she took a moment to scan the newly discovered room before shifting her focus on the desk. "Did you find anything?" Haruka asked Hiro and Momouru as she approached the computer and tried to turn it on.​

@Snowflake @Neobullseye @Anyone Else in the Laboratory

Reactions: Galaxi
Masuyo Hayabusa, SHSL Thief, 5th Division
As people started to leave the meeting room, Grifter decided to do the same. While heading towards his room, he mused about what others have said earlier. 'Well, I've gotta admit, Haruka's plan sounds simple enough, but still... what if someone snaps and decides to shank somebody to prevent the secret to be leaked to the public? I dunno, I think maybe Hiro also has a point.' When he reached door to his dorm, Masuyo briefly searched in his pockets for the key and entered inside. Then, he pulled the tablet from his jacket and placed it on the table. 'I think it's about high time I stopped lugging this thing around. If what Monokuma said about the PDAs was true, then I'd rather prefer not to be tracked around like some sort of rat...' After that's been dealt with, Masuyo left the room and tucked his hands into his pockets as headed towards the dining room.
'...I wonder how Chikako's doing; I really hope that this second motive ain't taking a toll on her. 'Sides, I'm starving- Huh?' Grifter's train of thought was cut short when he saw Ken running like a maniac to the boy's bathroom. Judging by the nauseous look on his face, it didn't seem like he noticed Masuyo standing in the hallway. 'Well, this guy seems to be having one hell of a morning today...' Piqued with curiosity, Grifter carefully approached the bathroom door and peeked inside.

'.......What the fuck?!'

Saying that Masuyo was deeply disturbed by what he witnessed was a severe understatement. When he looked inside the boys bathroom, he witnessed as Ken proceeded to cut his arm with a knife while muttering some nonsense like a maniac. '...No, seriously, I can't even come up with a clever comment for this, this is just...just...what the fuck?!' As Ken sat down next to the wall and watched the blood on his arm slowly spill onto the floor, Masuyo couldn't help but burst inside the bathroom and lash out at him.

"Dude, what the fuck?! I knew that letting you keep the knife was the idiotic idea we could ever come up with, but this...? Just what the hell happened to you, man? I mean, I know you hate my guts n' all, but this is *not* OK!"

@SolemnOath

• Love
Reactions: Snowflake
Ken Tanaka
Men's bathroom​

ln hindsight, having a panic attack and dealing with his issues in a public bathroom wasn't his greatest of ideas, no denying that. Though it really wasn't an idea of his now was it? More of an impulse or a need to find the nearest toilet. What followed after he vomited wasn't something he had much conscious control of. Not at that moment. See having control of his actions, was surprisingly difficult, when his mind chose to linger on the dead. The fact his mind kept pounding in him that he could easily join them one day, a day far too soon for his liking, certainly didn't help. If his mind hadn't been so cluttered, then he would have happily gone to his room or at least some place with a lock. After all, his way of dealing with an intense amount of stress was widely frowned upon, which is unsurprising.

Still, what were the chances of someone in this situation coming into this bathroom at this time? It should be low. After all who gave a damn if he running down the halls, or if he was in the boys bathroom? No one should...but it seems that wasn't the case in the end.

Ken remained seated on the cold tile floor, his back resting against the wall as he collected his nerves. He continued to let the blood from his cuts flow freely, though sluggishly out of him. Taking this small moment to just enjoy the peace in the quiet stillness of the room. Only occasionally broken by soft trills coming from Loki (who was so close to just going to sleep). In this moment, he just tried to forget he was in hell...

However, his moment of tranquil was interrupted in a blink of an eye.

Upon the door being shoved open. Ken immediately brought his arm up to his chest in an attempt to hide the self inflected injures. Heavily surprised by the sudden entry and the even more sudden shouting. He swiftly stood up from his spot, his eyes locking with Masuyo's in an instant. Ken couldn't help but blink several times in genuine surprise at the man before him as he listened. Half way through the other's sentence, Ken's attention moved from the thief over to the side. Keeping his bloody arm close, to his chest, he gritted his teeth in frustration. "Fucking hell you are a nosy shit." He spat under his breath before he walked over to a paper towel dispenser. Taking out several pieces he then moved over to the sink and turned the water on so it was lukewarm.

When the other finished shouting at him and hopefully not alerting the entire damn school. Ken had to force out a laugh as he watched the water run out of the facet. "Christ, you sound like a parent nagging some child. Not even waiting for an explanation and assuming the worst~ Classic and ever so blunt approach, I like it~ Would you believe me if I told you I fell on top of a lot of books? Like there I am minding my own business then, Woops! An old mango peel was on the floor, and I slipped on it all Tom and Jerry style, and crashed into a room. One of which had all these books just thrown about wide open for just anyone to get a paper cut on. Hence how I got these cuts~ It was quite the terrifying experience~ Believable ya?" He asked before looking over at Masuyo, his features displaying little emotion, and certainly not mirth, as he evidently put no effort in trying to make what he said seem like truth. "No? Ya I wouldn't buy it either, I always walk around the mango peels I just leave about. Takes skill not to notice them." He said as he looked back down at what he was doing.

"Besides." He continued as he started to clean the wound. "You mentioned my knife, so I assume you had spent a good time watching me from behind that door. What? Where you hoping for some other sight? Something kinky perhaps~? To add to that porn collection you mentioned earlier~" After saying this he let out a low hiss of pain as he let the water run on the wound.

Though he displayed irritation and frustration to Masuyo's presence, he remained surprisingly calm. Even with someone learning that he injured himself, Ken didn't freak, nor did he seem all that worried. Though what would freaking out and causing a scene bring him? A crowd, that's what. For Ken, the less people that were aware of his personal...habits. The better. Meaning for he current situation at hand, the calm questioning route was preferred to the freaking out and stabbing one. Not....not that...not that route was ever actually considered.

"I do have to question, what on earth does this have to do with me....disliking you? I don't hate you. Too strong of a word you know? I hate Monokuma, I hate Junko, and I hate the fact it's impossible to find a damn good mango at Future Foundation. I wouldn't put you up on that level, yet. Even if I do blame you for me being vulnerable when Alex tried to take matters into his own hands." Placing the paper towels on the sink, Ken reached over to get some soap so he could wash out the wound properly.

Once he got a handful of soap, he layered it on the wound causing him to grit his teeth at the burning sensation of doing so. "F-Fuck....always hate this part." He whispered, a dry laugh leaving him as he carefully rubbed the wound with the soap and a paper towel. To get his mind off of the searing pain, Ken turned his gaze back to Masuyo once more. "Now that I need a distraction from this part, I have two requests. First, close the door, we don't need everyone in this place to hear about what's going down in here. And secondly, enlighten me oh ever so great and godly thief. Why isn't this okay? See, last I checked I'm not attacking anyone, I'm not injuring another person, I'm not laying my issues on someone else's shoulders. Do tell. What morals does the thief before me have, that lead you believe what I'm doing isn't okay, at least in your books? " Quirking up an eyebrow, he kept his eyes on the other as he carefully cleaned the wound.
@Aravhorn

Last edited by a moderator:
Masuyo Hayabusa, SHSL Thief, 5th Division
"Why it isn't okay?!" Grifter spoke with a slightly lowered tone of voice after he closed the bathroom door behind him. "Dude, you're literally slitting your wrists open in a public bathroom in a High School, in the middle of a goddamn Killing Game! What part of it *is* okay?" Masuyo took a few strides around the room, trying to gather his thoughts. "Look, this ain't got nothing to do with morality or any of that bullshit; nevermind the fact that you're jeopardising your odds of getting out of here alive by cutting yourself with a knife that may or may not be infected in a place that isn't exactly known for being germ-free, no sane person would ever start slitting their wrists like it was nothing, no matter the circumstances! 'Sides, and I know I'm *really* crossing the line here, but is this really how you're paying your respects to Kaede? Y'know, the person you've been rambling about all this time? I don't know what kind of history both of you share, or whether they are dead or alive, but I seriously doubt that Kaede would be pleased to see you destroying yourself like some pathetic fool without even putting up a fight. Do you really care so little about them?" Masuyo leaned against the wall and crossed his arms. He was really picking at straws at this point; however, maybe picking at straws is exactly what he needed right now.​
@SolemnOath

His face getting whiter by the second, Momouru stumbled away from the hidden door, barely registering that Ken decided to withdraw a whole lot further than just the other end of the room. Hiro, meanwhile, seemed to be taking it somewhat better, even being able to approach the hanging corpse. No way that he was going to do that. Sure, he had seen death, as had everyone else in the Future Foundation. However, there was a different between seeing a recently deceased person, and the remains of someone who had died quite a while longer ago. That scent, that sickening smell that somehow penetrated everything, triggering a primal instinct saying that something was horribly wrong and that you should really, really get away from there. And so, Momouru made his way to the other side of the room, where he tried to recollect himself.
From his new location at the far wall, Momouru looked over at Hiro, who had just re-entered the Lab. With Ken gone, Momorou and Hiro were the only two people left in the lab. Normally this would be a very dangerous situation, but this case was different, because people actually knew that they were the only two there. If anything happened to either one of them at this point, the other one would be a prime suspect. Only a fool would try anything under those circumstances, and Momouru did not suspect Hiro to be a fool. Still, it would be equally foolish to let his guard down, if not more so. Momouru observed Hiro's actions, which apparently involved getting a face mask for everyone. Of course. A corpse that rotten can't possibly be healthy to stay around. Leave it to the Poisoner to think of that... Quietly, he took the mask from Hiro, in part because of he didn't know what to say, and in part because he feared that if he opened his mouth, a lot more than just words would come out. Shivering, he made his way into the secret room too. Now then. There has to be a reason that Monokuma went out of his way to hide this room, yet at the same time still allowed us access. So, what could it be? Is it the corpse itself? No, there would be no reason to grant us access to the hidden room then. So it has to be something else, a reward for figuring this out. The book maybe, or the computer?

Before Momouru could do much of anthing, Haruka joined the two at the secret room. Still not speaking a word, Momouru simply raised his hand in greeting, then went on to explore the room. Afraid of causing an 'accident' if he got too close to the corpse, he instead checked out all of the Monokuma dolls, to see if there was anything particular about them.

Hiro, meanwhile, checked out the book. Most of it was blacked out or otherwise censored, to the point of some pages being completely blacked out. After flipping around a bit, he found one page that still had some amount of legibility.

"Entry date: [REDACTED]...The Crow Project testing facility is located at [REDACTED] ...the purpose of the experiment is to understand the effects of [REDACTED] on [REDACTED] and find ways to [REDACTED]...The subjects will engage in [REDACTED]... Revealing the existence of the Crow Project to unauthorised members is strictly forbidden.

[REDACTED]"

As for the computer; it quickly became obvious that there wouldn't be much information to gain from that, unless Haruka knew the relevant username and the corresponding password that is.

@Snowflake @Aravhorn

Reactions: Aravhorn
Ken Tanaka
Bathroom​

While Masuyo spoke, Ken looked back at his wound with a roll of his eyes. No words escaped him as he merely tended to the wound and let the man speak. Though he heard everything, nothing got a reaction out of him, nor showed that he cared in the least. That is however, until the name Kaede left the thief's lips, something that got an immediate response from the raven. "Shut up." Ken snarled, his eyes remaining on his forearm. Though all movements to patch it up ceased. His body now stiff and his head slightly turned in Masuyo's direction as he looked at the other from the corner of his eyes.

Still the other continued to speak, he once again named dropped Kaede, and spoke about how little he cared for him. This, made Ken grit his teeth, but no actions were taken right off the bat. He knew he couldn't go with his initial reaction, something of which would have most certainly made him out to be a mad man. Rather slowly the words left his lips as he tried not to give himself to the overwhelming anger that was riling him up. "Shut. Up." He growled as he now turned his body to look at the thief, his full attention now on the man. "Shut. The. Fuck. Up."

Pushing away from the sink as he moved over to Masuyo, his fist were balled up as he glared at the man before him. "What, gives you the right to say anything about this." His words and tone were filled with ice, as he evidently wasn't even slightly moved by Masuyo's speech. At least...not in the way the thief may have hoped he would be moved. "You only know whatever is on those damn Monokuma pads, and those things tell you the most useless of shit. You know nothing of me, and you sure as fuck know nothing about him."

He took another step toward the other, a slow silent one. "See, you can make all the damn speeches about what you believe is right all day long. But, one thing you fucking don't do is cross a line!" He snapped his anger slipping through the cracks despite how much he was trying to contain himself. "You were fully fucking aware you were crossing a damn line! Yet some portion of that protozoan brain of yours still had to bring him up!?" His voice now raised before he let out a sharp scoff "I would be fucking delighted to have Kaede disapprove of what I'm doing! He could come here and chastise me! At least then! That means he's here with me! And I wouldn't be alone!! In this fucking murder game hell with the rest of you lot!!!" Ken shouted as he now was in Masuyo's personal space, that anger now pouring out, for he just couldn't control it.

"You want to know what I'm fucking doing?! I'm doing the one thing that allows me to have control over something going on around me! While Monokuma takes everything from me, Kaede, my freedom, my fucking ability to open my damn door without death possibly being outside! This choice! To injure myself a bit, is mine and mine alone! SO I don't need you to come up here with your sense of righteousness and tell me its fucking wrong!" He spat venomously. The initial plan of him keeping calm and collected now being thrown out the door. Sadly it was hard for someone who was just in the middle of recovering from a panic attack, to keep up their usual appearance.

A dry laugh left Ken as he shook his head and looked to the side. His right hand in his hair as he smirked. "You know....as pissed off as I am, and as much as I fucking detest you right now. I have to admit its...Charming? Cute? Fucking annoying? How concerned you are about me possibly jeopardizing my own safety. But here, let me show you something." Before anything else happened Ken suddenly took a step forward, his right hand going down and his left hand going up. As he swung a surprisingly clean left hook (you can thank Tatsuya for that) right at Masuyo's cheek, not holding back in the least from it. Though that's because unlike a certain street fighter, Ken's punches wouldn't kill, sure they would hurt like a bitch. However death from one punch was unlikely.

"Oh! Look at that, even though my left arm has a boo boo I still managed to fucking attack!!" Ken spat as he shook his left hand, ignoring the pain from the flesh on flesh contact. Moving away from Masuyo as he went and snatched up his jacket. "I am not fucking suicidal, for the most part I wont do something that will get me killed. But I will do anything I have to in order to survive and stay myself." His words were cold as he slipped the jacket back on his eyes once more on the thief. "What you saw earlier, was what I need to do to make sure I don't become a killer. Because if there is anything Kaede wont forgive...is me becoming someone like that."
@Aravhorn

Hiro Doku - SHSL Poisoner [Hidden Room]

Armed with proper protection Hiro went ahead and started with the book. Yeah sure the body could've used some attention as well but he hoped someone else would volunteer for that. He REALLY wanted to avoid fondling the decaying carcass of a man. So naturally when the 'lovely' Miss Yukimura showed up asking what they found Hiro figured he would nudge her in the direction of the strung up corpse. "Found a propped up dead body." He said pointing towards it with his thumb all the while reading the contents of the book. Perhaps it was mean to wish that the one with a recovering injury handled the rot and decay; assuredly it was, but she asked a dumb question and god help her if she doesn't get a dumb answer. Her question was fair, though. They haven't really found anything yet, as far as it went it was just a body that someone would be familiar with from the Future Foundation, it's not like the Mastermind of this whole event would leave behind any evidence for them to find, there was method to this madness, one that Hiro did not want to fully understand out of fear of embracing it. That's how it worked, starting with Junko the original Despair. One by one people who wanted to understand her started to join her, whatever dreadful clockwork goes inside their minds is horribly infectious.

"Hmm..." Hiro hummed before clearing his throat. "The Crow Project testing facility..." He proceeded to read the entire thing to the group. "Any idea what Project Crow is. Think it has anything to do with Future Foundation? I have to admit, letting my imagination fill in the blanks makes it sound like The Foundation was researching effects of Despair on people. Well either them or the Remnants and I doubt they had this level of academic sense and organization, they seemed to operate on much more chaotic level. Thoughts?" He spoke without lifting his eyes off the book, he flipped it, turned it, inspected every inch and he even went as far as smelling it. He looked for any hidden markings, symbols, patterns, small indentations. He dragged his fingertips along the spine and the covers feeling out of there's anything hidden in between. It seemed silly, but in these situations it pays to be thorough. "Hey think there's any way to read through the REDACTED parts? With like a radium based coat or special pair of shades? The Spy movie stuff." If one were able to get a good look at Hiro's eyes they would find that they're glistening with curiosity. It's as if there was no threat at all, no pressure present and no killing game taking place. It takes a very special mind to enjoy a mystery that could make a difference in a life and death struggle.

Tatsuya Yamazaki - SHSL Street Fighter
_______________________________________________________________________________________​

It was unfortunate for Tatsuya, but there was very limited solace to be found in the gym. The street fighter had come here to either mull over the motive or put it out of his mind completely, but in being haunted by a dull feeling of acquiescence, Tatsuya felt little inclination to physically train as a means of quelling his unrest. It wasn't long before he heaved a sigh and sat himself down on the dormant treadmill, back to the wall and facing the doorway, and settled with his thoughts instead. He wouldn't call it meditation as such, although he did like to meditate on occasion, but for the moment it was just a case of calmly figuring things out for himself...

And yet, there didn't seem to be a lot to figure out. Tatsuya tended to work off impulse, dealing with matters as they arose, so attempting to predict what may happen and how he might react to those possibilities felt futile. Really, he hated complicated situations like these. They begged complex solutions that he more or less would always struggle to engender. Just like the motive prior, it felt like there was little to do except sit and wait patiently for the storm to hit, never once letting his guard down in the process. But in his apathy, this felt so tiresome. Sitting and waiting was tiresome. Acting out would only result in regrets. It was only the second motive, mere days into their entrapment, and as fearless and resolute as he may be in the face of the opposition, his situation felt miserable,Tatsuya felt helpless, and any chances of things improving for and between the people trapped here...? Absolutely dreadful.

But murder was still an option, of course. He didn't want to consider it, didn't think it was right. In exchange for their secrets, it was worth little, and without the promise of an actual escape but mere immunity from being killed in future, it was not a fruitful reward. This was alongside the dire possibility that things might not turn out like the previous games. Hell, for all Tatsuya knew, the game could continue on and on until all that was left were people who had chosen to murder and gotten away with it, and they would then be either pitted against each other, or thrown back into their Hell of a world as a sorry lot of tainted survivors, remnants of humanity's pitiful 'hope'. Perhaps there was no true escape awaiting them, but only death or a world of shame. The question was, was that a world worth living for? Considering those values instilled in him by the Future Foundation, conflicting with his desire to survive no matter the costs, no matter what mark it might bear upon his honour... it became incredibly hard for him to say.

Sighing and running a hand through his messy hair, Tatsuya was lifted from his rather vexatious train of thought in hearing some kind of... struggle taking place in the hallway? He had left the door partially levered open with a dumbbell, to ensure he had an idea of who might be wandering about the first floor at this time, but supposed it was only a small group when their murmurs and figures completely bypassed the gym, albeit at a relatively slow pace. Hmm... had they been carrying something? Tatsuya thought it looked something like that, from the little he'd seen, but as to what was going on exactly...

The street fighter leaned backwards, resting his head against the wall behind him as he dismissed his observations as something unimportant. It didn't have much to do with him, at least. Well, not unless someone was dying, or messing with him personally. And whatever they were doing didn't appear suspicious enough to indicate such. They could have been carrying a dead body, but it didn't make sense for so many to be doing so... so things were probably fine. Probably. At least, they seemed that way until Tatsuya heard someone sprinting down the hallway not but minutes later, and in what appeared to be the opposite direction.

It was curiosity and a hint of concern that brought the street fighter to his feet then, taking him to the entrance-way of the gym as he glanced down the corridor just in time to see Ken exit the first floor. That was... a little weird, as Tatsuya didn't understand why there'd be much of a rush to get around the place. Unless someone was chasing Ken, but it was normally Tatsuya who was tasked with doing that and no one appeared to be following him, so this outcome was unlikely as well. What convinced Tatsuya to gather some idea of what might be going on was seeing Haruka enter the lab then; following a few minutes' contemplation as to whether this was a smart move to make or not, the street fighter wandered out into the corridor and made his way into the lab as well.

Now, he hadn't expected to be greeted with a room empty of people, but already his attention had flitted to the bay of semi-constructed Monokumas because, from what he remembered having last glanced inside the lab, the area was a little less cluttered. Moreover, there was never a gaping hole in the wall... or what seemed to be a passageway more-so. Hearing indistinct conversation taking place from inside the hidden room (another one? oh joy), Tatsuya passed through the opening with little hesitation, although not without attempting to make himself known first.

"Hey, what's going on in-- hghh."

Tatsuya's expression tore up into a grimace the moment that horrid stench hit him, pausing in his tracks and lifting a hand to cover his nose and mouth as he resisted gagging. Oh, holy fuck... that smell was repulsive. The putrid redolence of rotting flesh... it wasn't incredibly new to him, but it was never a welcomed scent and neither had he experienced it within such a closed space and at such close proximity. It was quite an unexpected discovery... and really rather perturbing...

Taking several tentative steps towards the inside of the hidden room, it wasn't too far a distance Tatsuya had to travel before the corpse hanging from the ceiling became apparent to him, as well as the three other students gathered around, masks in place and busied about the room. Tatsuya did not any approach any further simply because he didn't believe he could tolerate the stench any distance nearer to the body just yet. In having discovered the body of a dead graduate, however...

Tatsuya lowered his hand, revolted by what he had come to witness and yet setting his jaw in the face of it. It was a bit of a problem, bringing himself to speak when every inhale would result in another draught of that frightful stench, but it didn't hold him back for any longer than a minute, gathering his resolve in spite of his revulsion.

"That's disgusting." The street fighter leaned his shoulder against the entrance-way, folding his arms as his dark gaze roamed but otherwise remained fixated on the putrefied body. "Monokuma's leaving his messes around for us to find? As if we weren't exposed to enough as it is..."

Although his tone sounded mildly irritated, it was best attributed to his repugnance. Once the initial shock had started to wear off, Tatsuya attempted to appraise the situation for what it was, for the man cruelly draped from the ceiling like some sort of grotesque marionette. Slaughtered and then hung for those unfortunate to find him in a state of deathly disgrace, or simply the latter? It was humiliating to witness the SHSL Neurologist like this either way. As far as he was concerned, this was little more than a sadistic surprise set up by their captive for the sake of demoralizing them and little else. But even so...

Tatsuya glanced away from the suspended corpse, eyeing the others as they searched about the room. It was mildly surprising to him, how inconsiderate the other graduates appeared to be, in having practically bypassed the corpse to pay mind to what the computer had to tell them. Were they really so little moved...?

"Any plans to cut him down? It's great how we've become so accustomed to dead people hanging around the place." Tatsuya cocked a brow, his gaze flitting to the gruesome notes pinned to the corpse's front. "I'm sure I'd be real fucking delighted as well, if I was once a venerated brain surgeon and the members of Future Foundation left me suspended by the neck and half-rotted in the middle of the room like some sort of hideous puppet."

Derisive was... a very mild way to put how Tatsuya sounded in saying that. Yes, the outside world was filled with unfortunate instances like these. Perhaps it wasn't even their fault that they'd been partly desensitized, so incredibly used to working around something like this. And even if they did take the corpse down, out of respect for the man or otherwise, they wouldn't have a place to bury him. Seriously, the fact that they couldn't even put a damn corpse to rest was indication enough of how little influence they had trapped in a place like this.

But even so, Tatsuya saw a loss of humanity in this. It wasn't particularly anyone's fault, but it annoyed him, that even if he and the others were unaware of who the SHSL Neurologist was, human dignity had been neglected in the face of... what? Short-lived curiosity? Or the fact that the finding of this body had nothing to do with an investigation, meaning it deserved no attention in light of what directly affected them alone...?

It was almost laughable, as Tatsuya hardly considered himself one of those people who sought after the more compassionate ideals most others tended to fuss over. He knew he could be selfish, and selfish is what he tended to be. But it felt hypocritical to stand here and call himself a representative of the organisation leading the reconstruction of the world, of humanity supposedly in its more magnanimous light, when they demonstrated such heedlessness in the presence of the mutilated corpse of an innocent (albeit putrid as it was). That sort of detachment was likely to lead to a state of mind comfortable with the thought of murder. The better acquainted people became with the notion of undeserved death, the less poignant it would seem to them... and this was a grave thought.

@Aravhorn @Neobullseye @Snowflake

Thalia Melete - Act 2-3 --
(Meeting Hall)

The actress sighed in relief as she saw Logan release his grip on Testuya's throat, with the latter still being able to breahe. Thank god she was still around to stop Logan. She didn't even want to think about what could have happened if the two had been alone -- or if Violet was the only other one around. Not even the fact that the poet would then be safe for another round was enough of a blessing to outweigh the fact she'd be witness to another murder. ...At least this one was prevented. Still though, she might not be around to stop the next attempt on someone's life, and could not even hope to stop all of them.

"You've done nothing wrong, Tetsuya," Thalia said, gently placing one hand on the doctor's back, "There is not a single thing that you should feel contrite about. Please, don't speak. For now, just regain your breath."
Thinking over Tetsuya's words, Thalia bit her lip, her free hand drifting to her chest Logan... what happened to you, Why are you doing this? Why are those cards so important to you? And why can't you just tell us? Shaking her head, she stared at the ground for a moment before returning her focus to Tetsuya. "Just...stay away from Logan for now," she continued. "Though I do not fear that he will strike you once again, to aggravate him now would be to take a senseless risk. All I ask is to stay safe, if only for just one more day. We are not our captor's servants, let us not heed his calls so soon."

Her words were met with Violet joining them, who added her own uplifting words to Thalia's. The actress simply nodded, smiling at the poet. "Though the pressure put on us is great indeed, we need not bear this weight alone," she spoke to her friend, her right hand sliding up Tetsuya's back to meet Violet's hand "No matter what happens, no matter what may bar our path, we can rise to overcome it. Even if..." Thalia swallowed. "Even if we were to be parted, we'll always have our memories, and our spirits shall always be entwined. Don't forget this," she said, wrapping her fingers through Violet's. "Please. No matter what happens, don't forget this. Can you promise me that?" she asked her friend.

@CrewlessCaptain @Snowflake

Masuyo Hayabusa, SHSL Thief, 5th Division & Ken Tanaka, SHSL Architect, 12th Division

And just like Grifter had anticipated, the bomb went off with a bang.

As he took a moment to regain his balance, with the wall behind him serving as support, Masuyo silently listened to the young architect's speech.

"...Hah..." A smirk formed on Masuyo face's as he wiped the blood going down his cheek. "Haha, hahaha haha, HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!" And then, he laughed. But it wasn't a laugh of defeat, or one of a maniac (although, given that he was laughing in a bathroom after being whacked in the face, that was up for debate), but one of someone who had heard the best joke in his entire life. "Keeping under control, eh? " Grifter said as he regained his breath, seemingly unwavered after Ken's punch, with his arms resting on his knees. "Man, I knew you were an idiot ever since the first time I saw you, but this… Oh boy, this is golden!" He stood up to his full height, with the smile still fixed on his face; but this time, however, there wasn't any sign of his usual cheerfulness in it.

"So let me get this straight: you get forcefully thrown into a Killing Game, your oh-so-precious Kaede that you so obviously care about is kidnapped and held hostage, and on top of that, you were a hair away from Death's Door when Alex sedated you, and the first thing you to "have control" over all this is to hole up in a corner like a little rat and cut yourself like some edgy teenager?" Grifter let out a short laugh. "Sure, buddy, that will totally help you get back to Kaede in one piece! While everyone's is busting their asses trying their best to escape from this shithole, you just sit around eating mangos and crying about your misfortune, what a great plan!" Masuyo shook his head. "My, how pathetic you are...And to think we have someone like you in Future Foundation.".

A forced laugh left Ken's lips as he kept his eyes on Masuyo. He kept his guard up, ready to run/defend should the other choose to retaliate, for the blow Ken had ever so kindly delivered. Remaining rather tense (exceptionally so when the other began to laugh out) he choose to stay and listen to what the other had to say. As more words left Masuyo, the tenser Ken got, as he balled up his fist while trying his damnest not to shout or get physical himself. "Stop mentioning his name." Ken growled quietly through gritted teeth, his cold gaze staying on the other, not leaving for a moment. It was annoying, so damn annoying to hear Masuyo speak, and berate him.

The more the other spoke the more Ken seemed to get riled up, to shake, to stay tense as if he were ready to just lash out himself. However, nearing the end of the others words Ken just stopped. He uncurled his hands, he straightened his back, and pushed his raven hair back some as he took a few deep breaths. "Fucking hell...haha Who would have thought Tatsuya could rub off on me huh? Getting angry over words? Come on, that's his thing not mine. Yet here I am, damn if I weren't me I would be laughing at myself~" He said with a small hum as he shook his head some. Raising his hand he rather suddenly flicked himself on the forehead as if to gesture that he was snapping out of it. Rolling his neck a few times and closing his eyes for a moment he took a few steps back as he smiled. "Done with that speech? Please tell me you are, gods I felt I was losing some braincells there haha…" He hummed as he opened his eyes, now looking back at Masuyo. "See, Mr SHSL wanna be therapist, let me tell you an itty bitty secret~"

Taking a step back and taking one hand out of his pocket he reached for the paper towels, all the while still looking at Masuyo. "I advise you spend more than lets say...two minutes with your 'patients'. Because if you did, you would be able to help them out far more. Eating mangos and crying about my misfortune? Hahah Well number one is right nooooo doubt about that. But hey, they have some really good mangos here, not my fault I enjoy fruit that isn't rotten. And two……………………….. What the fuck is wrong with wanting to cry when you are fucking alone? Crying isnt an illegal thing you know? Neither is doing what I did to myself. You saw it wasnt deep, you saw it was only two cuts, and surely you saw how it helped me calm down. Unless of course you only watched for less than a minute, rather than my initial assumption of two minutes. Or...Or, Mr. Therapist, do you think it's best i bottle it all up? Just smile and grin and laugh and play be allllll happy go lucky~ Would that make me a better member for the Future Foundation~?" Ken asked as he now knelt down with the paper towels in hand so he could begin to clean the floor.

"I thought I was alone ya know. I'm the last person who wants people to know what I do. Sadly I couldn't make it to my room, see I was having a panic attack, know what that is Mr. Therapist? I'm aware unfeeling and emotionless robots can't have things like that, so you may not know yourself~ I did what I had to do so I wouldn't suffer something worse." A sigh left Ken's lips as he took the blood soaked paper towel before tossing it in the trash, only to get another one.

" Also~You want me to be productive to find a way out huh? Haha, I'm curious Mr. Therapist. What ideas do you have that I should do to help us? I've already drawn so many possible blueprints of what we have discovered, well I have to add more now that we found another room. But other than that, what do you expect? Or….are you trying to coax me into being the next Alex. Now now thats just not nice Mr. Therapist, trying to get your patients to do something like that? Oh how horrible~" There was a smirk on his lips as he cleaned the blood off the floor with the paper towel. All the while he kept his eyes on Masuyo, watching him carefully waiting to see what he would do, and being as prepared as he could for any...negative actions.

As Ken finished making his point clear, Masuyo couldn't help but laugh yet again at the absurdity of all this. "An unfeeling robot, eh? That's a new one. I think I'll save that in my 'Petty insults people have thrown at me' list." Masuyo said, unmoved by Ken's words. "But back to the matter at hand. Just by listening to your words it is very obvious how naive you are to the world surrounding you. While it's true that feeling pity for oneself from time to time used to be acceptable someday in the past (but not cutting yourself; that shit is fucked up no matter how you look at it), have you ever looked out the window in the last several years, by any chance? We're going through the goddamn Tragedy, for chrissake! Despair is fueled by the suffering and destruction of the human civilization, and it is spread by people who are too weak willed to stand on their own two feet and oppose its influence...People, such as you, Kennyboy." Grifter pointed at Ken with his chin, with his hands in his pockets.

"And don't misunderstand, Despair is like a disease; you won't know you have it until it's too late. It usually starts with the little things: depression, self-harm, you name it. Then, if the victim didn't succumb under its influence at this point, it begins to carve a place inside their minds, slowly, quietly, until Despair takes control over their thoughts and their whole body. For some people, it's disguised under fancy terms such as revenge; for others, it's engaging in wanton acts of murder and destruction; and for us, it's taking Monokuma's words to heart and becoming the next killer in this damned Killing Game." Suddenly, Grifter's grin disappeared from his face and his tone grew more serious.

"I've seen a lot of good people slowly falling prey to Despair in my line of work (and trust me, seeing a poor fella or two jump to his death on your way to work doesn't count as "a lot", so don't even bother), so you damn better believe me when I say that you are walking a very dangerous road. And I don't give a rat's ass about your claims that you're keeping everything under control, 'cause your actions clearly tell a different tale. And when you finally give in into Despair and kill someone, and trust me, you *will* if you keep being a stubborn, self-obsessed son of a bitch, then it will be the rest of us who will end up paying for your stupidity."

Grifter pushed himself off the wall and checked his wristwatch on his left hand. This conversation has been dragging on for almost ten minutes now. It's almost a miracle that no one noticed the ruckus coming from the bathroom and decided to check it out.

"As for your other question, as a start you could go back and help Hiroshi and Momouru, who you so considerately left behind in the lab on your way here, or you could help Chikako out with the cooking. Or help Lelei in the infirmary. Or you could man up and clean up the mess in the storage room. Shit, you could even take care of the laundry right now, if you feel particularly helpful." Grifter raised his hands to his sides. "See? There's plenty of work when you know where to look...The keyword here being "look", which you didn't even try, from the sight of things."

Just like before, Ken listened to every word that left Masuyo as he cleaned up the bloody mess on the floor. Even when that was done, rather than leave right off the bat (something he was very tempted to do) he instead moved over to the sink. Washing his hands and splashing a bit of water on his face to hide the tear stains. Once he was done and after he dried his hands as well as put Loki back on his shoulder, he turned, his gaze going over to Masuyo. "Done?" He asked with a hum as he adjusted his coat a bit. "Because if so, oh boy do I have just a few things to say~" He hummed as he rocked back and forth on his heels, his demeanor having changed entirely since Masuyo first entered the bathroom.

"First let's get this out of the way. No matter what you may believe, I in fact don't hate you. Shocking I know. But you see, I save that level for people and things like Monokuma, and Junko, hell I don't even hate Alex. Which ought to tell you, to reach hate level you got to do some fucked up shit~ That being said, I can say wholeheartedly that I utterly dislike you to the highest of levels right now~Why you may ask? Weeeelllll~" Despite his words Ken kept a smile, his tone sickly sweet as he softly petted Loki's head. "I would say calling me weak took some points off right there? I would be fine if you called me physically weak, after all I'm not some sumo wrestler~ But calling me that because you saw me cut myself? Tsk tsk, such a judgemental mind you got going on there~ Sadly there is a few holes with that. For instance, if I were nearly as weak as you seem to think I am. Judging by the fact you think I would fall into despair, here, of all places. Well...then really, someone with such mental weakness would not have only offed themselves mere days after everything went to shit, but they also wouldn't have accepted some of the jobs I had the horrible pleasure of doing." The once sickly sweet voice now turned to one that lacked amusement in its tone.

This entire conversation, the situation as a whole, was in his opinion unneeded. AN all around pain in the arse to deal with. All Masuyo had to do was just ignore what he saw, rather than confront him. If he did something so utterly simple! Then they could have long since been on their merry way. But no, the other just had to stick his nose where it didn't belong didn't he? 'Such a pain.'

"This conversation, where you push your ideals onto me and such. It would have been a bit more pleasant if you listened to what i said before." Ken drawled out as he now moved away from his spot and towards the door. "I will not kill, because the only thing worse than me being here with you shit heads. Is doing an act that not even Kaede could forgive." Shrugging he waved the other off a bit as he stuffed his hands in his pocket once again. "To be rather honest. I don't give a shit about despair or hope. I would love for things to go back to normal, but I wont waste my time hoping it will happen. Take it from personal experience~ I learned years ago that having hope and believing everything will be fine? Topping that with trus-......." At this Ken immediately stopped his words as he slapped his hand over his mouth stopping him from finishing his sentence. Closing his eyes for a moment he inhaled before slowly exhaled as he let his hand fall back to his side. "Woops, my bad, almost did a no no~Lets just say. Hope is stupid, despair is stupider. I won't fall for either one to an extent that it ruins my life. "

Looking over at Masuyo he frowned frowned some as he spoke in an even voice, The earlier teasing condescending tone that he held, currently wasn't in his words. "We've all seen some shit. Anyone that goes outside, anyone that works for the Foundation in a productive way as seen more than they will ever want to. It isn't a competition to say whos seen worse, because each experience, from the sight of seeing a person die right in front of you despite your efforts to help. Or from watching a hopeless soul take their own life because it was just too much to bare. We seen it, come got a closer look than others, hell, wouldn't be surprised if over half of us had a brush with death too many times for anyone's liking. Though I don't find your words helpful, I can understand where you are coming from. I can…. But, If you can handle all of this and honestly smile? Not some fake shit to make people think you are okay. Despite what you've seen, what you may have experienced...than bravo. That's actually impressive. Sadly, not everyone can do that. It painful, hard….Smiling all the time, being carefree, just hoping everything will be okay? That hope….its painful. Everything is just too much… For some of us, for those you see as weak. It's easier to take our frustration, our anger, out on our own bodies. That way we can hide out pain, while also releasing our pain...its not good, I know. But it helps me more than you may understand…." His words trailed off before he shook his head. Stuffing his hands in his pocket (and keeping a tight grip on the knives in there) he now moved to pass by Masuyo so he could leave.

"You don't have to understand why I do what I do. I don't expect you to either. But lets face it, neither of our views will be changed from a conversation in a bathroom now will it? You think what I'm doing is wrong. And I think what you did, was annoying and a prick thing to do. So I'm going to leave, tend to these cuts and go back to the new room. Not because you offered the idea, I was going to do that anyway. Would have already been there if you didn't have to go all speech heavy on me."

After saying this he reached out to open the door, his eyes now on Masuyo (totally not watching him because he might steal or something). "I probably don't have to tell you this. But what you saw earlier isn't something the others should be told about. There's no reason for them to know, nor is it any of their business. If anything you should just forget it, I would prefer if you did."

After saying his a smirk went back on his face as that serious tone of his left him in a blink. "Now that's over~ Please don't bother me with any more speeches Mr. Therapist~ They were ear grating and honestly gotta give it a 4 out of 10 almost a three~. Not what one would call motivational, more insulting than helpful, was more of a betlitting speech trying to make me feel useless~Though I do understand what you were trying to tell me, that coupled with the fact you showed a bit of concern~ I choose not to give it not a flat 0. So my advice? Practice in the mirror. If you believe hard enough, hell you may even get yourself to cry tears of emotion~ Ta ta, lets not talk again, at least not alone hm? Thanks for letting me punch you in the face, cause that was just such a great stress reliever you don't even know~" With that he opened the door and turned to leave the bathroom so he could not only get away from Masuyo, but also tend to the cut in his arm.

Masuyo smirked as the architect left the room. "Yeah, you're welcome, jackass." he sardonically replied. When Ken had finally left the room, Grifter sighed as he shook his head. 'And just like I thought, my words fell flat on deaf ears, what a shocking surprise. Not only that, that slip-up of his about Hope and trust just further proved my point… But ah well, at least his little speech didn't leave me empty-handed...' Grifter approached the mirror to check the bruise on his face. 'Though I've gotta give it to 'im, the fucker knows how to fight.' Masuyo thought as he turned on the sink and splashed some water on his face.Then, after that was said and done, he left the bathroom, en route to the storage room. 'Well, now when that's been taken care of, I guess I could follow my own advice and make a little detour to the storage room.'

Despite the vast amount of boxes that cluttered the storage room, it didn't take long for Masuyo to find everything he needed; some paper clips, pliers, a small hammer, a pen and a stack of paper was all he took as he left the storage room and left everything in his quarters, next to the Monopad. 'I'll come back for you later.' Then, after double checking that he didn't forget anything important, Masuyo headed to the dining room. If he wasn't hungry before, then after his little conversation with Ken he was starving.​

Masuyo: @Anyone In the Dining Hall

Last edited:
Haruka Yukimura, SHSL Special Tactics Law Enforcement Unit, 6th Division
Haruka snorted at Hiro's response. "With observational skills such as yours, I'm actually impressed that you've managed to find your way here without running straight into a wall." She remarked sarcastically as the computer screen turned on. 'It needs a password. Figures.' She tried a couple of combinations, such as "KillingGame" , "123", "abc123" and when Hiro mentioned the document's contents, "CrowProject", but none of them turned up to be of any use, so she opted instead to turn off the computer for the time being.

"Crow Project...I believe I've heard the name being mentioned somewhere before, but I fear that's all I know about it." Haruka said to Hiro as she glanced over the documents."Your theory sounds plausible, and if true, then it could shed some light about our possible whereabouts... And no, I don't think that sort of equipment even exists in real life, Doku." Haruka placed the documents back on the table. "In any case, we should take these papers with us. If my suspicions are correct, they may prove to be useful to us later."

At that moment, the Ultimate Street Fighter walked into the room, and after giving a quick glance over the place, bluntly suggested to cut the body down from the ceiling. "Interesting. I never saw you of the compassionate sort, Yamazaki." Haruka said as she turned around to face him. "But I suppose you make a valid point. I'll take care of the body. However, since you were the one who brought this up, I'll need your assistance to do this. I presume I don't have to explain why." The was no hint of amusement in her voice as she left the secret room and searched through the lab for anything sharp enough to cut the ropes attached to the body. Her search didn't take long, and soon she returned with a surgical tray with some scissors and a set of knives and placed it on the table.​

@Snowflake @Solaresque @Neobullseye @Anyone else in the Lab

Hiro Doku SHSL Poisoner [Hidden/Mystery Room]

"Well of course I had help getting here, Ken and... Wait where is Ken anyway, he should be back from vomiting by now. Guess the stiff was too much for him." On Haruka's suggestion Hiro carefully tore the page out of the book and then folded it neatly and placed within an inner pocket of his jacket for safekeeping. "So long as I don't die and they get soaked in blood they will be safe and sound with me." Of course someone else showed up and almost hurled onto the now not quite sterile floor of the lab. It actually kind of amusing at the faces people made whenever they saw and smelt the carcass. Perhaps a stink bomb might replicate the effects with others and be even more amusing, ah but there was no time for fooling right now as the Street Fighter figured the body needed some care. "If you plan on messing with the corpse be sure to turn out his pockets and see if he had anything with him. Oh and scrub yourself well afterwards, Death's a contagious disease." Haruka seemed almost just as eager to cut him down as she gathered all the instruments that could do the job proper. Of course, Hiro heard it and he couldn't resist a stab at his old classmate, especially remembering how much she hated his more... practical jokes. "What our stern Miss Yukimura is trying to say is that she in fact... Needs a Hand." He walked over to where she had gathered some scalpels and the like and he took one from the bunch then walked back to the book he was inspecting earlier. Starting slowly he cut into the side of the cover splitting it from the cardboard. He hoped there was something in there hidden where no one would think to look. Given how oddly placed this little redacted file was, he thought nothing was out of the question. It was likely to be a waste of effort as the entire book seemed planted there for them to find out the dirty secret of their organization but he didn't mind wasting time trying. "You know I kinda missed you, Yukimura. The FF kept sending you off on tasks and I got stuck back at the lab, make no mistake I'm glad they didn't send me out alongside you, case and point." He added pointing at her missing limb. "It's just that I wish it didn't take us being in a killing game to talk to eachother."

Reactions: Aravhorn
Momouru Rieki - Speaking is silver, not puking is gold.
(Room of Friendship > Anywhere else, really)

As far as Momorou could see, the Mokomua dolls were just that; dolls. Very creepy dolls, sure, but dolls nonetheless. Checking every last one of them would take forever, but it didn't look like they were more than just decoration -- unless nothing else showed up in the room, he wasn't planning on spending too much time and effort on that. The others had already checked out the file and computer, which likely held much more information. And the only other thing that could hold any sort of information was... something that Momouru wasn't going to touch with a ten foot pole. Someone else could do that. Which of course raised the question if there was still anything else he could do here, or if maybe he should just find an escuse to leave this horrible place.

As if Hiro heard his thoughts, the man proclaimed he had found something of interest in the file; something about some weird project or something. "The Crow Project... I can't say it rings a bell, no," Momouro answered the poisoner, only barely opening his mouth to avoid having to breathe in too much. A side effect of this was that his words might not reach all that far, but he figured that this was better than having his stomach contents spread across the room along with his voice. "It could very well be what you say it is, but without more information, we're just speculating," he shrugged. "And you would be amazed at the things that exist if you have enough money, Haruka," the salesman turned to the policewoman. "The real question is, has Monokuma left anything like it in our reach -- my money is on 'no'. Either way, we should share this with the others; maybe one of them knows something. "

Somewhere around that same time, Tatsuya made his way to the hidden room too, his first comments being somewhat judgemental about the fact that they hadn't cut down Aikito's body yet. "It's not that, Tatsuya," the Salesman answered the newcomer, looking over at the entrance of the room-- a mistake he instantly regretted, because that also made him face the corpse again. "It's just that I really don't want to get too cl... too close to-", he started, cutting himself off when he felt his stomach starting to churn. Quickly turning away from his source of discomfort, Momouru clamped his hand over his mouth and squeezed his eyes shut in an attempt to regain control over his innards. A few seconds later, having somehow managed to avoid spilling his guts all across the floor, he raised his right hand to show he had himself under control again. "Sorry," he spoke with an unsteady voice, still facing the wall. "Being in the same room as... as it is one thing; actually working with it is beyond me." As rude as it might be to not face someone while talking to them, Momouru was not planning to take another look at Aikito's remains, not even for all the gold in the world (even if only because if he had all of the gold in the world, people would just find something else that they could still obtain to pay with, which would cause the value of gold to plummet). "I... don't think I can help here. Please permit my leave," he muttered as he followed the wall towards the exit of the room, shaking like a leaf the entire time. "I'll go see if Ken is okay."

Meanwhile, Hiro's efforts to unearth more clues from the file did not provide him with the wanted result; no message of any kind was hidden in the files beyond the visible text.

@Snowflake @Aravhorn @Solaresque

Last edited:
Tetsuya Kagome - SHSL Repo Man

Well this was a little much, but if he wanted to stay on everyone's good side he needed to go with it. With a deep breath, Tetsuya finally gave off his usual aloof smile. "It's fine, I'm fine. I'm sure this place is just getting the best of him." Tetsuya gave a calm yet uninterested glance, of course he wasn't that pathetic excuse for a captor's servant. He was simply, biding his time, yes thats it. Tetsuya wasn't ready to admit defeat, but still the cravings and urges grew. Thalia and Violet were so close, just a few flicks of his wrist and he could be relieved. But this time, there were consequences; for now all he could do was stand there and watch a perfect chance slip him by. 'What's come over me? I'm thinking like a starving animal!?'

"Thank you, by the way. Don't know what would've become of me."
Tetsuya gave off a light hearted chuckle, playing off the attack. The man pressed a hand on his chest, taking a deep breath. "Good as new."

@Neobullseye @Snowflake