Crimson Skylar Pack

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"I can do it alone , Shamar, im sure of it. I may be young." she spoke her tail tapping his shoulder slightly. 'But im very determined to make this pack successful. I cant allow another Alpha into my life to try and control me. I cant. Not after ive felt true freedom. All any other Alpha has done is put me down and control me." she snarled at the memory. "Ill be fine with the male joining the pack and even maybe being a Beta. But he will not ever , gain my heart in doing so." she stood her tail swaying.

Shamar could only shake his head in disapproval of Windie, but with a laugh he trotted further in the depths of the cave eventually disappearing in complete darkness. The crystals around her still glimmered but the mystical pool lost it's glow. An echo was heard trialing as the Elder disappeared; "We will see about that..."

Zephira stood, shaking off the uneasy feeling of impending doom. She smiled kindly at the pups as they ran about. Oh, to be young. "So, may I ask your names?" She spoke to the two adults, her head held high in a noble fashion; it was just her way. She made it as clear as possible that she would offer no threat, but also that she would not roll over and submit to anyone whom had not worked hard to earn her respect. Her eyes, though wary and somewhat untrusting, were soft and kind as well.

I can't let something like this dwell my mind. When Windie leaves the den i'll have to ask for some information on the subject. Something must be done and inquiry must be heard, even if it means angering her for some information. He thought to himself while watching the den carefully now, completely diverted from watching the wolfess. "it looks like, things might change drastically around here." He said aloud while sighing lightly. Before remembering he was spoken to and turning attention to the wolfess. "Garmen."

Karu appeared from the entrance of the cave. Her fur was ruffled and she looked uneasy but she immediately bounded up to her pack seating beside all of them her voice shook only a little. "Now im sure you both are tired Garmen and Flame. Go rest while I speak to Zephira." she nodded to the female in respect and understanding. "Ill keep an eye on the pups too."

Unfortunately, Garmen had other plans. Getting up and walking over to Windie he spoke with a calm tone. "What events will take place tomorrow, i need to know to set up a good guard around our province." he stated while keeping eyes attached to her. He was rejuvenated with energy when he heard the loud shout of denial before, filling him with plenty of energy to get through the night.

Zephira began to realize everyone was engulfed by this state of unrest, not just her. She noticed Garmen's demeanor and wondered if he might be beta. This pack seemed to be fairly new, maybe none of them had assigned ranks just yet. "I hope all is well, there's an odd sort of energy in the atmosphere, isn't there?" She said cooly, hoping to gain some insight as to what was happening, but without causing more alarm than there already was.

Windie shook her head. "Its nothing of importance. Were getting a new member tomorrow, a Beta im sure of it." she said but her eyes said differently as she stood her ground looking to Zephira. "Theres been a lot going on lately." she muttered looking to the stars in the sky. "Maybe we should all get rest. Ill keep guard, Zephira would you like to room in our cave with the pups?" she had caught the females interest in pups and it made her a little happy and less stressed.

Garmen sighed lightly upon hearing that. "I'll help guard for the night. There's some things i'd like to know more about when everyone else is asleep." he said calmly, it was clear he wouldn't take no for an answer while acknowledging the decisions the alpha made. He may not be a Beta or Alpha, but he was no push over. "If anything bothers you i'm listening." he whispered to the alpha before turning to Zephira. "Come with me, i'll show you to the pup's room." he stated calmly

She nodded. "I would appreciate a safe place to rest, for sure." Zephira did not move just yet, however. She was curious about how this information of a new beta came to light. "If it's not too bold of me, miss, may I inquire whom you spoke with? Is he your elder, perhaps a mystic? And you the lady alpha?"

"An elder you could say he's my mentor. And yes, im the Alpha.." she laughed lightly. "He's a funny male isn't he?" she acquired lying on the clearing ground her ears alert as she sniffed the air. "Maybe by morning you may consider joining the pack?" Windie asked. "And my names Windie, the one I was talking to is Shamar, and the other female is Flame. We still have yet to name our pups."

The wolf sighed and sat near Windie keeping an eye around the area in general. "You have heard my name before, but once again, It's Garmen. Do consider joining us." he stated calmly. He had no actual ranking in the new pack yet, and only went and scouted since it was what he was accustomed to. "As far as I know, really the only ranked person in our pack is Windie, our alphess." his tone seemed to grow calmer as he spoke, as if warming up to Zephira

The light from the rising moon illuminated her pelt, she seemed to almost glow now as it reflected off her fur. She nodded to the alphess, carefully considering the information she was just given. "Yes, I will think about it." She stretched her forepaws out in front of her, enjoying the feeling of her wary muscles loosening. She sat up, listening to Garmen and nodded her acknowledgement. "Alphess Windie, would you mind if I explore the territory a bit? Perhaps Garmen would like to accompany me?" She glanced at him questioningly.

"Garmen can you help me with the pups so we can show her to the cave?" Windie asked stretching and rising she took two of the four pups into her mouth by the scruff. There disapproving squeels ringing out in the night air as she padded towards there cave which was located between two larger caves which were connected on the inside as one, tunnels in the back of the caves were hidden which were used in case of an attack or fire

With a nod of approval he did as asked, picking up the other pups by their scruffs and trotting off behind Windie. Stopping before entering he waved a paw back at Zephira telling for her to follow. Heading on inside and going through the many turns he stopped when they reached the puppy's cave indent and dropped the two off. "They're always so energetic aren't they?" he said with a small chuckle as he watched the pups even now run about the cave.

"Yea." Windie gave a soft chuckle and a wag of her tail sitting back on her haunches. She got in a playful posture stretching her legs out in front of her and her tail in the air as she played with one of the pups barking and rolling over as if she were a pup again.

Zeph followed, laying down and curling her tail around a small russet pup who licked her nose gratefully. A toothy grin spread across her muzzle. She seemed particularly fond of this little guy. "So who do they belong to?" She inquired, grooming the youngster's ears.

"They have no mother or father. Theyre orphans, found them at the edge of the forest not far from here." The Alpha spoke rolling over and standing on her paws. She raised a hind leg to scratch at an annoying flea on her ear before turning towards the entrance of the cave to go on border patrol, and if German (did I spell that right?) didn't show up she would take off alone. She had a lot to think out involving there new comer.

Following the alpha female he sighed lightly. "Now, i hate to ask again, but what exactly did he tell you?" Garmen said, once they were outside the cave. He was ready to guard for anything that may happen. "Along with that, what all happened that made him burst out like that? I probably won't understand too well since i was always a lower rank, but i can try."

"Shamar thinks I need a partner, a male." she sighed. "He believes I cant lead the pack alone. And he's older, and much wiser so I wont say he's wrong..but he just doesn't understand what my past is with Alpha Males." she shook her head. "Ive almost died in a situation with there dominance and arrogance. I don't care about having help. I just refuse to give my heart and mind to a male when I can give it to my Pack. I refuse to." she muttered padding next to him and keeping her eyes , ears, and nose aware.