Crimson Skylar Pack

He nodded in slight understanding. "Yes, my pack had a problem with alpha males being violent to their females as well. It's a trend i suppose, which is often why through the years more and more alpha females leave their packs i suppose." he said calmly, padding along with her before putting a paw on her head lightly in understanding. "I may not be as wise as the elder, but i know this, trust your heart and you'll always find the truth. My previous alphess taught me that and i've stuck by it since i was a pup." he retracted his paw and kept his eyes and ears alert while looking around, he hadn't heard anything yet, but he was a little paranoid from time to time at night.
((i think i'm speed of light poster now))

Zephira tried and tried to soothe the young male pup, but all he wanted to do was play. He kept climbing on her shoulders, tugging her ears. "Alright, alright..." she smirked, licking him hard enough to roll his tiny body onto his back. The others were nestled around Flame, content to snuggle up to her warm body. Thank the Goddess they were old enough to eat meat, there would have been no helping the orphans if they needed milk still. "Come on, I'll show you something neat." She whispered to the youngster. He bounded out of the den after her. "Stay close now," she reminded as they ventured off.

Stopping occasionally, she raised her muzzle to the night sky, nostrils fibrilating. Zephira followed the smell of water to a riverbank, not too far off from the elder's cave. Nose working constantly, she made her way down the river bank, inspecting the foliage around the tree line carefully.

"There!" She exclaimed suddenly, spotting what she'd been searching for. She plucked a branch off of a bush and laid it at the young one's paws. He sniffed it curiously. "See the pretty orange flowers dangling from the branch? Looks like jewels, right? This is jewelweed. We'll take some of this to the alphess. I noticed her scratching, it was probably a flea. This will soothe the itch." She instructed the pup. She pulled off a few more branches and laid them in a pile.

Zeph searched around the grassy riverside until she found what appeared to be extremely thick grass with a potent odor. She showed the little one how to dig up the wild garlic. After a few moments they had a large pile. "This will hopefully chase those fleas away from us and our den.

((srry was helping my mom do grocery shopping))

Flame was making sure the pups was warm and comfortable as her tail was wrapped a sound their little bodies. She couldn't sleep and seeing zephira leave with a little pup she was a little worried. "Please be careful specially since you have a little one but don't be too long for he needs his sleep" she said with a small smile be for lowing her head and ears huffing still not able to sleep.

(Its The Next Day Now.)

Windie bounded back towards the caves coming from the night border patrol. She stepped silently into the cave, the rising sun bounding off of her pink flame fur before she went into the Alpha 's den. She peeked in the cave to check onto the pups and the rest of the pack before heading back out into the morning sun. She had a fresh deer in her mouth that she planned to share with her pack but they needed there rest so she laid it in front of her lying in front of it and keeping watch for anything weird or unfamiliar. Thoughts of yesterday flooded her mind. Why did Shamar assume her needing help with her pack? She created it alone, she will lead it alone. She began licking at her pelt cleaning her light pink fur dismissing the thought.

Garmen, who had been awake all night, still stood guard, trotting back and forth around the camp for the beta who would arrive. He didn't get enough sleep so a direct fight wouldn't do him good, but regardless he would guard. "Well then, best to stay on guard." he said quietly, a small yawning escaping his maw. Every now and again a squirrel would come by and he'd kill it for some gain, eventually having a rather large pile of squirrels to bring back to the camp.

The morning sun slowly began to creep above the horizon, touching everything as if curing the darkness tainted world. In the depths of the words lied a male wolf unconscious, then the sun shined into his eyes in mockery. The wolf bared his teeth at the sun as he swiped his paw across his snout; "Ugh...Where am I?" He sat up sniffing the air trying to figure out his location but was unable to identify it. How did I even get here and what happened? Towards the east, there was a faint smell of wolves. That was good to him because he was starving and if it was a pack that would mean they would have food.
Upon arrival he laid low before getting any closer and examined the area, weak points and tried to locate the Alphas. Where the heck is the protector of the pack huh? He though to himself.

blackwolf.jpg

Garmen, following the new wolf from afar thanks to his greatly larger eye sight capabilities, kept a good distance to avoid scent detection when possible. Zooming off to tell their alphess that a wolf was coming, his eyes had bags under them and were slightly red from not having slept. "They're here Windie, a new wolf as he said. Should we protect against them, or drive them off? As is we can get the jump on them."

Ooc// totally not trying to be a smart ass here... but are we assuming all wolves have crazy godly super strength and sleep at night Or just some? I'm so used to realistic wolves a lot of this is confusing to me. @_@

Bic// Zephira trotted lightly back to the den site, panting contently. She had awoken early and gone to the river. "Morning, Windie." She greeted. The pale wolf rummaged around in the den before emerging to present the herbs to the alpha. "Foxx and I.. I call the red pup Foxx, unless another official name is chosen for him," she explained, "Anyways, we gathered these for you. If you crush these flowers and roll in them, they'll soothe itchy skin. The wild garlic should help to repel fleas if you keep it in your den."

(Well honestly I guess its just different? Explain what you mean)

"Don't." Windie muttered keeping her ground. (Yea, also not being a smart ass but you cant just assume its the wolf that the elder prophesized about.)
"Garmen you should rest. I thing Zephira and I can handle this on our own." she stated standing and nodded towards Zephira. "Come, were going to meet this wolf and see if it comes in peace or has come to harm." she bounded to the edge of the clearing waiting. Her muscles were stiff as she stood waaiting ready to pounce into a fight if any threat showed itself

@TwiztdxRaven Garmen has increased sight and hearing at the cost of less scent ability, he's also severely slower when he hasn't slept, so he'd be easy to pick off right now. I'm more or less going by realistic wolves, but with slight tweaks. Wolves can smell things 1 million times farther than humans can normally you know. Squirrels are also easy prey for wolves as one rip to the throat can kill them due to how small they are. So yeah, i'm in line i think. o-o @Karuko_TheShifter Also, garmen could in fact assume that, since she had told him enough of the story to interpret it as a male wolf coming. That's all he would need to know. Don't mean to be a smart ass, but i am in fact in line to my knowledge.))

With a nod of understanding Garmen trotted off to the cave to get rest, slowly and almost plopping down directly inside due to his sleep deprivation. Ah, i would be useless if i were to try to help. They'd just end having to save me if we fought with another wolf. he thought to himself while trotting into the pup room and finally passing out, curled up.

Ooc// I mean, I'm used to realistic wolf roleplay.. In reality, it takes an entire pack to kill a deer and even then they go for a weak one to avoid injury. Even after dead, a single wolf would have to struggle to drag a deer anywhere. And wolves irl are active at night, and sleep in the middle of the day.

Bic// Zephira nosed Garmen's shoulder. "I know there's too much excitement for you to fall asleep, but at least rest. We'll be fine, as your alphess said. I'll call out to you If it looks like danger." She reassured the exhausted wolf. She then bounded off to catch up with Windie.

The wolf, hidden, was watching as a female pink wolf approached not far off. He glared at her with beady red eyes as she just stood there. He was unable to tell just how strong she could be but he didn't feel like hurting females. So this Alpha wants to send his ladies to the forefront eh? Guess I could just scare them. Taking one last sniff towards them he lounged out after them. His black and white fur flowed like a phantom with his piercing red eyes going right through the females. ((Zephira is with you correct or no?)) This male was fit and larger than they were, once he got close enough to the females he halted rearing up into the air swiping the ground. The leaves on the ground was whipped up as the soil suffered a lining created by the wolf as if to stay "Don't step over the line" His teeth were shown as he was almost snout to snout with the pink female.

((That is enough of the bickering children. Who cares how the RP goes, it's the GM's desire to go however she feels like it. Besides unrealistic coloring should of been a first hint of unrealistic :) ))

Zephira arrived just after the alpha, and immediately raised her hackles defensively. The silvery white wolf bared her teeth in a warning to the new male. Her stance, tail high and forepaws firmly planted, told him she was unafraid of him. Surely between the alpha and herself they could overpower him if need be. They had numbers on their side.

Winide snarled baring her fangs at the wolf getting into a pouncing crouch, without hesitation she pounced the wolf with a growl. "This is our territory! Leave or die!" she snarled landing onto his back and, if not dodged she bit down into the back of his neck gripping his fur in her jaws thrusting to the side so they rolled over and over into the forest.
(and yea shes with Wndie)

Flame was in the den with the pups upon hearing and smelling the new comer she was on her guard protecting the pups if he tends to harm any of them. Low growls could be heard as her ears was perked and tail was up as she was in a fighting stance.

Garmen, resting his eyes he listened intently for any kind of disturbance or yelp if need be. Just rest, get enough rest to relax the muscles so you can help. he thought to himself, his eyes were closed so he could focus even more on his hearing. I hope they'll be alright, i'm no beta or alpha, but damned if i'll let them just get hurt.

The male was struck by the female as she tussled with him on the ground. He gave no sign of pain as scrapes and fangs were a thing of the past. He for a moment to get a proper stance back up but once he did he jerked her off and lunged forward pinning her. His neck was not in reach of her jaws, then looks over to the other female wolf. "Don't try anything, or I'll kill you first. It's just me and pinkie right now." He looked back down at the wolf he pinned and snapped in front of her face though not gripping her. "Don't you think it's a bit rude to attack someone who puts up a border? I just want to...talk. He tilted his head at her.

"Then talk." she retorted sharply. "I just cleared my schedule." she stopped the squirming and gave up glaring ice blue eyes at the male. "Get off of me and you can talk all you want." she snarled barring her fangs. She didn't want her pack to think she was harmed so she simply stopped fighting. It would be better off if she didn't cause any violence. But she still kept her confident Alpha posture. She wasn't afraid, not eve a little, but she had to admit the male was larger compared to her and would probably win in a fight against her. Probably.

Zeph's caramel occulars narrowed, as she growled in irritation, trying to figure out his game. It crossed her mind to raise the war song. But she chose to wait a moment. "Let her up and speak your peace. Now." She ordered the outsider. She was aware she was an outsider too, but he didn't know that. She could be beta for all the stranger knew.

"If you act like an enemy you will be treated as such. Respect our borders and you will be heard." She instructed, suspiciously awaiting his response.

The male chuckled as he got off the female and pounced lightly to the ground lashing his tail about. "Ah a pack who knows how to be politely tough. How sincere....He moved about Listen, I don't know where I come from, what my name is or where I am. All I know is I'm starving and had a crazy vision. Just woke up with the sun in my eyes awakening me rudely...Could of sworn I was. Not the point. I'm starving and I was hoping to find "jackpot" here. He glanced over to the pink female and bowed his head slightly as if "tipping a hat". "No hard feelings. Had no intentions in fighting but you left me no choice."