Crimson Skylar Pack

((I got nothing at the moment))

Flame looked at her in Aww at how astonishing she her motives was on being a great alpha. She smiled as to hearing her say her pack, her wars flickered and tail swayed in the breeze.

"All I ask is that I will be left in peace in turn for a piece of this territory..." Shamar glanced back towards his cave then over to the wolves of the new pack. He lowered his giving a bold look to Windie; "But...You seem like a well suited Alpha. I sense you care a lot about your pack as you been through a rough one. To be honest, I am actually curious to see how you grow. So let's change up the deal; I'll give you share of the territory, protection and wisdom.... In turn I would like an offering every full moon of Gurdo Berries. They can be found laying around on the ground, but I am too old to keep going back and forth for them. Deal?" Thus Shamar approached the Alphess nearing face to face with her, circling her as if examining her capabilities. A determined wolf Windie was, Shamar decided it was fair to trust her. The wise wolf stood much taller than Windie and with each step he took, a sense of peace could be felt in the air. He was no threat, just an old wolf looking for a peaceful death.

Unlike most wolves, garmen had a horrible sense of smell, but making up for it, he had a much larger vision and hearing range. He could scout from much farther distances, and he used to do such a thing with his previous pack. Though, when he was abandoned that scouting had lost most, if not all purpose. It was clear he wouldn't be using it any time soon, as far as he knew.

"Of course." she gave an approving flick of her tail before bowing in respect towards the elder. She nudged Flame to do so also. The setting sun glimmered off of her fur as she cleared her throat to the other male who'd joined them earlier. "Your offerings will start at tomorrows full moon." she muttered letting her ears fall back.

Bows as well next to windie. Her tail moved happily as hope was in her heart and nodded hearing the offering will be tomorrow night.

That's when garmen had moved back into range. He had been listening intently. "I suppose i can do the scouting for the berries. I used to scout for my previous pack, it's my natural ability i suppose." he stated calmly. "Educate me on how they look, so i may look for them post haste."

Flame looked over to Garmen and smiled at least he wasn't out there by himself. She wanted to find the berries as well so she got up looking over to windie to make sure it's alright. "I would like to help find them too."

"All is agreed. But until we get more pack members all of us have to hunt. Two people can go on hunting duty, one for berries, one for food, and we'll even throw in a animal or two for Shamar. And one of us will stay back and guard the territory, howling for emergencies only." Windie gave a nod to both of her pack members before nodding towards Shamar. "So do we have an agreement?" she asked shaking out her fur and yawning.

Flame nodded and hearing the agreement and willing to help in anyway possible for her new alpha. so she sat up listening on the description of the berries.

Nodding at the Alpha he obliged the order. "I'll search for the berries tonight if that is acceptable. My greater eyesight will help distinguish it from the rest of the forest." He said calmly while listening as well. Setting down while watching the older wolf.

Shamar gave a small smile, first in ages. He looked over to Garmen then glances at Flame; "The berries are yellow and sweet smelling, the leaves are prickly so be careful to not prick yourself. They should not be hard to find but they will more than likely be hiding in the depths of a bush." Shamar leaped a bit towards his cave from which he came from as he glances back towards Windie. His fur begun to settle from it's previous flowing state as his light mane rested against his cheek. "Windie, thank you. Please leave the berries in front of the cave or have you present them to me personally. No one is too enter my cave except for the Alphess...My wisdom is to your disposal." The wise wolf begun to trot off into his cave eventually vanishing as if in thin air. The cave blew out a gust of a sweet smell just as the wolf's body completely vanished into the darkness.

"Quite an interesting fellow he is." Garmen said calmly, in his head repeating the appearance of the berry in his mind to gain an image. "Well then, i suppose we better start searching." his voice rang while he began to trot off himself, heading towards the forestry. "If I find any game i'll make sure to bring it back."

Flame listened carefully to what the elder had said and watched as he vanished into his cave and could smell a sweet aroma. "so they are yellow and sweet and deep in bushes" says to make a mental note. Soon follows after him but making sure not to get in His way.

"Well I guess i'll guard the territory." Windie spoke heading back to the packs new found cave. She immediately began sniffing and inspecting the cave for pests and other things. She dug at a bee hive near the corner of the cave sniffing at it.

Smelling near bushes she pushed her head through slowly for the pricks she was warned about. Seeing some yellow berries she a carefully took them out. "Garmen I found some over here. " brings them over setting them down.

Within the forestry garmen was already searching shrubbery for the berries. Successfully finding some berries and plucking them. "Two berries down." he said to himself, putting the berries in his fur.

She puts the ones she found in her tail for he was good for holding things. After about 15 count she was about to get another one but go prickled on her snout whimpering lowly but gets the berry and put it in the collection trying to forget the prickle that was in her snout.

Walking over to the snout prickled wolf he sighed lightly and bit the prickle, pulling it out quickly so there would be less pain, before spitting it out to the side. "Be more careful or you could get some prickles in your eye next time." he said with a sigh, scolding her lightly before returning to his own berry gathering.

Whimpers as he took out the prickle and keeps he lowered. "understood" goes to another bush carefully retrieving 4 from the bush, she put them in her tail before going to find anymore.

Of course, after he had said that he managed to get pricked in his ears as he checked another bush. Though, he didn't whine nor whimper and dealt with the prickling, sucking up the pain and acting tough as he kept searching, and plucked a sizable amount from the bush. "How many are we supposed to bring back?" he asked calmly while searching.