Crimson Skylar Pack

(I watched Alpha and Omega, the wolf kids movie. I know I'm right XD)

"Broken? I'll break your legs, you insolent pup." Akron muttered with a growl as he spotted a cluster of betas. "Betas. Follow me. We have a job to be doing. We must protect our pack from any and all threats that may come across us; hunter- or otherwise." He declared, a group of four betas following him as he hopped down the cliff formation to be with them. "Let's go."
( i watched Alpha and Omega as well but i only remembered their names. Wolf children i haven't watched yet. I was thinking of how fox packs work, since they are similar to wolf packs. )

Garmen watching them take off headed into the deepest part of the cave where the crystal filled chamber was and awaited the elder to show themself. sitting patiently with a depressed look in his eye.

"Betas! Will we let hunters kill off our cubs and raze our alphesses?" Akron shouted, trying to inspire the bored betas whose ears perked up, a few grunts of 'no' rising from them. "Is that all you've got? I guess you'll just stand by while hunters skin you for your hide!" Akron bellowed, a look of fear and then confidence appearing in the eyes of his betas, each now declaring no with a huge boost in confidence. "THEN LETS PROTECT OUR PACK! FOR THE CUBS! FOR OUR MATES AND MATES TO BE!"