Crimson Skylar Pack

Hesitantly, caramel orbs uneasy but revealing confidence, she stepped forward into the clearing, tail slightly higher than her spine. Her stance suggested she meant no disrespect but refused to cower either. "Good day.." she spoke slowly, awaiting their reactions to her presence.

"What brings you here?" he asked calmly while watching her, sitting down with intrigue. He turned to the Alphess awaiting her reaction to this other wolf now. This pack grows more in minutes. I wonder how many others we will find.

Windie, seeing the wolf at the edge of the camp gave a soft growl. "Flame, why is there a rogue on our territory?" she questioned looking to the smaller wolf. Her tail flapped on the ground in territorial rage but she made no movements, this could be a peaceful wolf.

She regarded the other wolves, trying to figure out who was in charge. The larger female growled in a territorial manor, yet her tail was held in a subordinate position. Den mother, maybe? The male, she assumed to be a scout. The smaller one didn't seem to be bold enough to be alpha. She stood her ground, watching the growling females closely. "I've been travelling alone for some time, since the death of my mate. When I saw you in the woods I was curious to see the pack that inhabits this lovely land." She responded to the male wolf. "I am Zephira, by the way. I apologize for such an intrusion, but it's been a while since I've encountered my own kind." Her voice was steady and strong, she faced them head on in hopes her sunken sides wouldn't be noticeable. It was a death wish to show weakness around some unknown packs.

In the distance of the cave Shamar was wide awake trotting in circles. He was aware that the new pack was scouting and forging, but he felt a disturbance in the land. Thus he looked towards the open end though he could not see the entrance. Were the new pack in trouble perhaps? Shamar let out a elderly howl that echoed all throughout the cave reaching the outside of the territory. Before the pack of wolves, near the entrance of the cave revealed two glowing grey eyes that looked over the situation.

((Sorry for the short reply))

Flame ears goes down hearing her ahlpa as I whimpered showing I'm sorry she backed away a few steps but then looked over to the elder.

((srry our internet at school sucks))

Windie relaxed her posture, the wolf came in peace. She settled back on her haunches still a little stiff but she gave a welcoming nod. "You are welcome to join us for food if you would like." she muttered. "We could maybe get to know one another better?" she gave a soft wolfie chuckle that immediately stopped at the sound of Shamars howl. "Flame, watch the pups and treat our new comer with the best respect possible, give her food, and water. Garmen grab half of the berries and follow me. " she spoke urgently. Then looked to the new wolf. "I aam very sorry, ill return to meet you soon." she said before turning and grabbing half the stash of berries taking off towards the woods

Hearing the elder howl Garmen immediately turned onto his guard stance while facing the person. In his old pack, a howl like that meant for war to take action. "Are you sure about such an idea?" the male said wiith a head turn towards the elder cave, growling lightly. He had misinterpreted another such thing.

A peculiar howl reached her ears, which flicked in that direction. It was that of a mature male, perhaps an elder or alpha? She pondered it's meaning. "Thank you, Miss." She responded as the female rushed off. Zephira relaxed her tense muscles a bit. If there was a threat near by, it did not appear to be this pack. She padded close to the cave, scenting the air. Something told her to stay alert. Very alert. Even her hunger had faded to the back of her mind.

His eyes watched as Windie headed closer to his cave then stared down the newcomer. Shamar revealed his paw in the dying moment of the sun that peaked into his cave as his crystals glimmered but nothing else was revealed other than his paw and his glowing eyes. "How is one so trusting...."
Shamar glanced over to Garmen; "Just make sure none are traitors, your Alpha seems so....Trustworthy of others easily. But who am I to say what you do?" His voice echoed almost as if it was coming deeper in the cave. Was his image only an illusion? As Windie took her first step to the stone ground, Shamar vanished like a specter/ghost.

Last edited:
Flame nodded and went over to the new comer and started watching the pups as she kept a eye on the new comer. She went and got water bringing it back to her and licked the pups fur to bathe them. After finishing that she pushed a small rabbit toward her for her eat. Watches the pups carefully but keeps an close eye on the new comer.

OOC// I'm confused. I was under the impression Shamar was at his cave, and the rest were at a main den, and an unknown wolf was watching them from just beyond the main den?

BIC// Zephira thanked the small wolf for her offering and laid down beside the rabbit. She knew she needed to eat, but she was not interested right this moment. The silvery white wolf was aware of how closely she was being watched, so she kept quiet and still, as to not alarm anyone. Still, she couldn't shake the feeling something was wrong. It occurred to her that she had no obligation to stay, she could be on her way right now. However, she couldn't bring herself to do so with such young pups involved. What if something happened to them? She was a motherly type, and had a soft spot for youngsters.

Garmen watched the newcomer, now on complete guard, everynow and again letting out a low snarl to show he's on alert. Heading over to the newborns and stopping his growls he reluctantly left the new wolf walk around while he sat down near the pups, sitting guard near them. If they show any sign of hostility, rip the neck in the middle of the night. He thought while keeping his eyes glued to the newcomer.

Windie entered the cave carrying the berries with her. "Stay here..' she murmured to the smaller male before making her way deep inside the cave. Her soft amused chuckle echoed of the walls as she shook her head. "Too Trustworthy? Shamar I need as many members I could get. What if we had a rogue attack?" she asked setting his berries down in front of him sitting back on her haunches her blue eyes gleaming with laughter.

Before Shamar sat Windie and the berries her pack agreed to gather. He walked around her, stopping at her from behind and lowered his head to rest just above her should. Shamar let out a huff of breath and before them both; Crystals similar to those ingrown in his body shined in the darkness. The glow they produced revealed a better view of the cave as the ceiling allowed droplets trickled to the ground and the pool of a mysterious feel revealed itself before her eyes. "I understand, but you never know who is a traitor and who is not till they strike. Always keep your guard up." Shamar stepped over her easily compared to their sizes, picked up the Gundo berries and carried over them too the mystical pool. Slowly he begun to shove them in, as each one landed into the water; a glitter-like form of wisp would rise. "Windie...You do not think you could be Alpha alone could you?"

"Of course I could!" her ears raised as she stood defensively her head in the air. "Im perfectly fine alone," she huffed sitting back down and calming herself. "Why not?"

Flame keeps on high alert as well as she moved her tail side to side if the pups wanted to play. As she did so she smiled at the pups seeing them play around and mess with Garmen

The pups, running around Garmen and occasionally biting him, were having fun as he stood vigilant, never once looking away from the other wolf newcomer, occasionally sticking out a paw to pap a pup running around him. Never lower your guard, war howl has been made.

Lowering his head to the pool, he took a gulp of his mystical water then jerked his head up to help him swallow. After the relieving sigh he carried his head shoulder length and glanced over to Windie. How foolish could one be to think they could think to manage a pack alone. Shamar pounded his paw down to the ground towards Windie as he shouted; "No!" He was serious for the first time in her eyes as her walked towards her slowly with more and more force to the ground.
"You child are young, hurt, determined for something. I know where you come from; those pack of Alphas hurting you....But for one to hold up their own pack requires teamwork. Thus you should not be a lone Alpha or your pack will crumble in hardest times."
Shamar walked past Windie only to pause and think for a moment. He then turned around and looked down at her; "Head my words; don't fear to be with someone but don't be try to seem so trustworthy... He chuckled Prove to me you are worthy. Tomorrow sunrise, a male will appear in the territory....Let him see you are strong for he will be stronger. Treat him right, and you may no longer be alone."

Hearing the loud sound of disapproval Garmen almost flinched. The elder must be discussing something serious with Windie. He thought attention diverted to the cave now. What could they be talking about? Probably about alpha wolf things. An omega like us wouldn't understand most likely.