Crimson Skylar Pack

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Garmen, having rested enough, stood up and wiped his eyes with his paw lightly. Await the war howl before charging in. He thought, stepping to the edge of the den and awaiting the call. Strike fast and strong, let nothing stop you. Be like raging wind and break even the oldest trees. He thought, while his muscles tensed as he awaited with tension. He knew something was wrong.

Flame growled even more for not being able to help her alpha but she new she had to guard the pups for their safety. The, pups tried to go out but she had to tuck them away behind her huge fire red tail. "No little ones you must stay put. "

She blinked this is definitely the wolf from the prophecy. What could she do? Should she take him to Shamar. She huffed. She would just question him herself. She straightened sticking her head in the air after shaking her fur out. "Zeph feed this male, Garmen youre in charge until I come back." she muttered before pounding toward Shamars cave. She stood at the entrance in hesitation. Why was she running back to Shamar? She was still trying to prove to him that she didn't need help running her pack. But how could the male not know what his name was? Or even know where he was? She wasn't asking for help, she was simply asking for guidance. "Shamar?" she called into the cave

With a nod of surprise and understanding Garmen shuffled out of the cave to meet the new wolf, his eyes like darts. He had seen the alphess pinned and had absolutely no trust in this wolf. His look almost dared them to make a move at any of the others in the pack that had so graciously took him in. Quick and deadly, you're faster than any alpha you've ever met Garmen. This would be no different. You grew up in a pack trained for speed and you were the fastest,, nothing moves faster than you. despite how he convinced himself in his thoughts, he knew he wouldn't be rested enough to be at his top speed, at the least he could match this large wolf in speed.

Zephira nodded. "Mind your manners." She told him, leading him back to the clearing. She motioned to the venison. "Eat your fill, this was just caught this morning." She sat close by, watching him curiously. Foxx darted to her side upon seeing her and she greeted the pup with a nuzzle. The wolfess pushed him between her front paws for safety. This hot headed male could not yet be trusted.

The male wolf looked confused as the female left to head into a separate cave. He could of just followed her but now there were more wolves around him, so he sat put watching them almost awkwardly. There was another male near by, but the red eyed wolf just glanced at him and looked away. The male wold appeared to be too tired to play on tricks on him, then the other female before offered venison. He cautiously ate while keeping an eye on everything.
x
x
x
x

In the very depths of Shamar's cave where the light ends, laid Shamar in complete darkness. His ears perked once he heard his name towards the entrance. It sounded like Windie, he wondered what she needed though he already knew. Shamar huffed towards the entrance that created a mystical gust that swept past Windie and as the gust passed; violet and aqua colored crystals lit up her path up to the point of the pool of cave water. But Shamar was still well hidden in the dark and did not make an attempt to get up. Instead he lowly spoke, "Come to the cave's pool so I can see you better....Now, what is it child?" His voice almost sounded exhausted.

"Uh..about the male you prophesized.." she started as she made her way to the pool. She looked like she would burst in frustration. "He doesn't know who he is or where he came from. Were taking him in but why didn't you warn me about his sense of knowledge?" she questioned. "How do I even train someone who has no name? Do I name him? Does he make up his own name?" she sighed shaking her big pink head. "What about his rank? Ive already given Beta position to Garmen." she muttered.

Garmen watching the wolf from afar, kept his eyes darted as they opened more. He was fully awake again, and felt enough energy to approach his better speeds. Now he spoke. "Be wise in who you mess with within this pack. We won't stand for any of our members to be attacked." he said with a low snarl, a warning growl to the wolf. He was confident that he could at least attempt to match this wolf, or outwit and speed him now. Grabbing a squirrel from the pile he made thanks to his mini hunt while on guard he fed himself a good amount so he would have more energy to be alert and on guard.

Zeph gnawed on the deer's hind leg until she managed to tear it off. She dropped it for herself and Foxx to share. "Eat, we have plenty. As long as you cause no trouble you're welcome here." She told the new wolf again.

The male wolf huffed and seemed rather annoyed yet deep in thought. It's not like fate had brought him here today, just chance. He begun to tear into some Venison with his gripping jaws as he teared the flesh off. Blood begun to soak into his fur as he aggressively ate the venison acting as if he has not eaten in days possibly months. Though looking over to the male who spoke, he replied; "How sweet. I'll be sure to only mess with you then..." He let out a small chuckle as he continued eating. His sharp canines tearing through it like paper. Once the female from before spoke, he nodded happily but glanced back over to the male. The red-eyed wolf didn't agree with other males and when on an empty stomach made him a very rude wolf who couldn't give a dang about anything.
x
x
x
x
Shamar reached out with his paw into the light and the tip of his snout rested on it, his fur seemed dull compared to the other times. The rest of his body was hidden from view in the darkness. He revealed his canines as he opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out, then he tried again. "This male you have found, he will remember more of his past the more you soothe his heart." He gave a light chuckle followed by a cough. "Now for rank, do not worry about that. Come to learn his true self, for right now he is unadmittedly scared...He is not bad." The crystals begun to dim as Shamar slid hid paw and snout back into the darkness. A cold shiver blasted through the cave.

"Is that a challenge, or a threat?" The Yellow wolf said, getting down into a sprint formation and growling with annoyance at the other male wolf. If there was one thing he would not stand for by any means, it was rudeness. How RUDE. He should be thankful i don't attack on sight upon our alphess being attacked, lest i would be at his throat right now tearing at it! He thought with anger upon being provoked, but regained his composure and sat down with a sigh. "Forgive me, i was a bit rude there. Please enjoy your meal, and if you need help, do not hesitate to ask." it was clear he was hesitating to say it.

Zephira shot a look of disapproval at Garmen. "Relax, he was teasing. And he is our guest." Yes, he had been left in charge. But as a female, and a former alphess at that, she was somewhat of a peacekeeper by nature. She used to talk her mate out of causing trouble regularly, goddess rest his soul. Zeph watched the russet pup as it ate, thinking how he reminded her of her mate. How she missed him.

Windie wanted to ask more questions. What was wrong with him? Was he okay? She turned away. What did he mean? How could she soothe his heart when her own was already scarred and bruised. She padded outward back towards the pack sitting down beside Garmen. She watched the male for a few seconds in deep thought. She'd just offer him a home for now. And as for Garmen, she would talk to him of his new Beta rank soon. She flicked her tail for everyones silence as she spoke with clear authority in her tone. "Can we ask your name?" she asked directed at the male

The male paused for a moment as the pink female approached him. It was becoming clear that she was Alphess, but then where is the Alpha? The wolves remained quiet as she flicked her tail, then she spoke. At first the male was shocked how brave she appeared then he ripped the venison that was in his jaws as he slurped it down. His red-eyes met her gem like blue eyes. "I told you, I don't remember. I don't even know why I am here. The only thing I have in memory is a vision and that's it. If I knew my name I would probably have told you already." His tone was slightly irritated but calm. His paws were bulkier than his body oddly as he stepped forward a bit. "Now, who are you?"

'Im sorry, I..have a lot on my mind." she blinked her ears flicking as she mentally slapped herself. "May I call you Caleb?" Windie asked cocking her head to the side. She had to admit he was handsome. He had black and white fur and piercing red eyes. They frightened her a little. But of course she wouldn't show that or admit it. She waved her tail as to call her pack closer towards her and the new male. "And Im Windie." she said struggling not to snarl at him. He was so rude. But she remembered Shamar explaining his fear. She nodded towards Garmen. "This is Garmen," she nodded towards Flame and Zephira. "This is Flame , Zeph , and those are the pups. They don't have names yet."

Last edited:
Garmen sat at his spot and stared at the new male. "I am garmen, a pleasure to meet you i suppose." he said, holding back his hostilities of his voice. He still had no trust for this new wolf due to his previous attacking of the alphess.

The wolf pondered on the thought for a moment for a moment then nodded; "I suppose. Caleb it is then." Caleb looked over at everyone as Windie introduced them, but kept his focus at Windie mainly. The wolf lowered his head for a moment then looked up at the pack as a whole. "It is nice to meet all of you but if you will excuse me...I need a moment." Before the wolf dashed off he glanced at Garmen revealing a side grin and flicked his tail playfully, he was entertained by this offended wolf. Caleb dashed off into the woods in an attempt to get away out of earshot, in all honesty Caleb was panicking deep down. Once he felt he was far enough, Caleb collapsed near a tree panting as there were many thoughts and visions being rushed through that it made his head hurt. Nothing made sense.

Windie blinked in surprise as the wolf descended into the forest before turning to German. She stretched out a paw playfully over his snout. "I think its time you've earned your permanent rank as Beta." she spoke with authority flicking her tail towards Zeph. "And Zeph..do you want to stay with our pack? If you do I promise a spot as a Scout or Pup Watcher." she said softly nipping the females shoulder playfully. "I'll even give you the ability to name them." she spoke.

"M-mommy!!!" CrowFeather squeeled tumbling over to Zeph having escaped Flame while she wasn't watching. He climbed onto her back nipping at her ears

Last edited:
"Windie, you honor me by giving me this rank." Garmen said, a smile showing on his face, clearly thankful for the position. He didn't know everything there was to know about being a beta, but he was enthusiastic to learn. All he knew was to respect his higher ups, so being a higher up would be a whole new experience for him. "I'll do my best to meet expectations."

"Sounds good to me, thank you." She licked the ebony pup affectionately and chuckled. "First one to try speaking, look at you!" She nudged him toward the venison that Foxx was still working on enthusiastically. "Perhaps someone should check on Caleb, see what he's up to? As scout, I'll go if you like." She spoke in a hushed tone to the alpha.